Alex Belfield......Another voice silenced or just a Grifter?

CarpeDiem

On 9/19/2022 at 5:30 PM, masonfreeparty2 said:

i  agree with jack..too friggin obvious its all been staged especially with that fake katie hopkins in with him..belfield reminds me of one of the twisted masons who used to run the group VOMIT victims of the masonically ill treated which was actually run by the masons and connected to the other spoof site 2nd family run by joe stirling another masonic freak show who was friends with that ex bbc bristol freak tony gosling

Not so much staged.  I think Alex Belfield really is in prison somewhere, serving a real sentence.  He did commit offences.  It's more a case of manipulation. Staging things does happen, but it's risky and resource-intensive and requires the identification of a specific end, aim or goal that the staging will achieve. Classical methods in human intelligence are more subtle.  It's about picking up on exploitable vulnerabilities in an individual.  Alex Belfield was just a vulnerable individual whose weaknesses allowed him to be manipulated.  They wouldn't have cared what he did.  It was more about using him as a lightning rod for all the dim contrarians who now fill up social media and comment spaces repeating and parroting what a podcaster or fake personality has told them - they are a facsimile version of people on fora like this one.  When Belfield is revealed for what he is, they do a 180-degree turn and say he was evil, rather like the unfortunate characters in Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four are required to hate the virtual personality they loved just yesterday and love the personality they hated just yesterday.  They were taken in by him - many of them freely admit it - and have moved on to the next charlatan.

That's the real aim.  To foment virtual personality cults in which people congregate around charlatans, accept everything they say, hate who they are told to hate, and waste all their lives and psychic energies on pointless trivia and exaggerated narratives that are, at bottom, more or less nonsense.   It doesn't matter who the charlatan is.

The downfall of Alex Belfield sows confusion, which is necessary. If people are forever in a state of perplexion, self-righteous rage, anger, and disillusionment, they achieve little of constructive value in their lives.  They are manipulable and can be pushed around, while gaining the adrenaline high of viewing themselves as 'rebels' and 'dissidents' against oppression.  It doesn't matter who the fallen figure is.  It could be Alex Belfield or Jeremy Vine or anybody.  Jeremy Vine would actually serve their purposes better: 'By day, he was a mild-mannered BBC radio host, but he hid a darker side as an internet troll and bully who ruined the lives of motorists like Jimmy Petrolhead, who spoke to us on condition of anonymity.  "The e-mails from Vine came out of the blue.  He was calling me a 'motorist' and accused me of believing in 'motorism'.  It ruined my life."

I think It’s a psyop. When Belfield had the police turned up to his home a while ago, which he filmed, I noticed that one of the police was the same man who turned up at Laurence Fox’s home previous to that. What doesn’t add up about this is that Belfield lives in Nottingham and Fox in London so why would a police officer from London be in Nottingham? It doesn’t make any sense. I commented on this on Belfields YouTube channel but no one seemed to get the significance. Life is a cabaret and Belfield is just playing his part just like Anna B, Russell B and many many others
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, masonfreeparty2 said:
I think It’s a psyop. When Belfield had the police turned up to his home a while ago, which he filmed, I noticed that one of the police was the same man who turned up at Laurence Fox’s home previous to that. What doesn’t add up about this is that Belfield lives in Nottingham and Fox in London so why would a police officer from London be in Nottingham? It doesn’t make any sense. I commented on this on Belfields YouTube channel but no one seemed to get the significance. Life is a cabaret and Belfield is just playing his part just like Anna B, Russell B and many many others

I haven't seen the videos myself so don't know for sure about this.

But everything you see in the media can now be faked.

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts

If the 'mainstream media' can play at fakery, then the 'alternative media' can as well.

Beware the 'pied pipers' and those that promise to lead you down 'rabbit holes', but do nothing more than trick you into following the 'agenda', just via a different route.

• Like 2