Alex Belfield......Another voice silenced or just a Grifter?

CarpeDiem

11 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

I don't know what game you think you're playing here.... I just hope no one is fooled by you.....

Your little act is completely obvious to me.

There's no act from me.

Was hoping the DI forum would have shed a little more light. 

To me, there's more to this than meets the eye.

33 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

I don't know what game you think you're playing here.... I just hope no one is fooled by you.....

Your little act is completely obvious to me.

oh well after a search of Belfield on this forum i suppose the icke forum hasn't gone down hill as much as i thought.

So either you're a spook or you're on the wrong forum

40 minutes ago, Jack said:

There's no act from me.

Was hoping the DI forum would have shed a little more light. 

To me, there's more to this than meets the eye.

The only contribution you have made to this thread is gleefully crowing over a man being sent to prison for saying the kind of things most people here believe.

If people like Bellfield can be sent to the nick them all of us here can also be banged up on similarly trumped up charges.

This level of Stalinism seems to make you happy.... Either you're just an honest sociopath who loves tyranny speaking his mind or you're something worse.

Someone trying to massage the forum to conform to 'the official doctrine' on the freedom of expression.

Which is a contradiction in terms.

Edited by Edgewood

17 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

The only contribution you have made to this thread is gleefully crowing over a man being sent to prison for saying the kind of things most people here believe.

If people like Bellfield can be sent to the nick them all of us here can also be banged up on similarly trumped up charges.

This level of Stalinism seems to make you happy.... Either you're just an honest sociopath who loves tyranny speaking his mind or you're something worse.

Someone trying to massage the forum to conform to 'the official doctrine' on the freedom of expression.

No, he didn't get sent to prison for what most people believe.

He constantly harrassed people.

he's setting everyone up for the online harms bill

https://web.archive.org/web/20200812010741/https://www.thatstageyblog.com/post/stop-alex-belfield

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jack said:

No, he didn't get sent to prison for what most people believe.

He constantly harrassed people.

he's setting everyone up for the online harms bill

https://web.archive.org/web/20200812010741/https://www.thatstageyblog.com/post/stop-alex-belfield

I don't know how you work that out....he's a victim of it..... I don't know why would applaud and crow over the fact that he has been locked up for five years for going over the very same talking points that people here believe.

The only difference is he has a higher profile than most of us here....... that's the only difference between him and us....and perhaps he wanted to use that higher profile to try to influence people like Jeremy Vine, and got rightfully frustrated when he continued being a system minion.....

He should be applauded for his work....  I'm not a particular fan of his, I followed his videos for a while but got tired of him...... but I think most of his work was sound.

I am a mod and I ask that this interaction is kept as friendly as possible .... just with actual information or discussion (which is also without aggravation) about the subject held by the concept of the opening post.

Ta very much. 

• Like 1

The majority of his crimes happened way before he became "internet famous"

Before he was just a 2 bit theatre reviewer

He built up a "cult" following during lockdown and told his followers what they wanted to hear

And tried to blame everything on the BBC gaining followers using victimhood, whereas in reality other people were the victims.

He used his following to harrass other people and DOX them (I always knew something was fishy about people going to Vines house)

How Jeremy Vines case against him and others ended up in the same court case I don't know.

Now this has set a dangerous precedent and his actions are going to fuel other peoples reaction

PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION

He wasn't about free speech, 

• Like 1

anyone remember when david shayler was jailed when with mi6 and when he was released started the 911 truth movement with annie machon then further down the line changed into the mad messiah figure...wonder if the contrived bullshit will happen with belfield..anyone who has worked for the bbc or mi6 i'd be very suspicious of...and lets face it nottingham is a cesspit of masonic shills..even the covid protests outside the council house building was crawling with the critters and 77th brigade undercover

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

anyone remember when david shayler was jailed when with mi6 and when he was released started the 911 truth movement with annie machon then further down the line changed into the mad messiah figure...wonder if the contrived bullshit will happen with belfield..anyone who has worked for the bbc or mi6 i'd be very suspicious of...and lets face it nottingham is a cesspit of masonic shills..even the covid protests outside the council house building was crawling with the critters and 77th brigade undercover

Yes. He suddenly and unexpectedly started cross-dressing, which was before it was all the rage. Just like Bradley Manning. MK Ultra'd maybe.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

I used to go around with Belinda Mckenzie's 9-11 people. I didn't do much, just attended a few of the meetings at that pub they always went to, we once attended a talk at Friends House Euston and Shayler was there. He always seems remote and distant to me, as if he was playing a part, a bit like an actor.

I also attended UFO meetings in North London and a few of the same people who went to 9-11 Truth also went to those. 

Apparently the woman who organised the meetings claims she overheard Shayler speaking to another man who I myself suspected was some kind of MI5 operative.... and he asked Shayler is he was still in MI5 and Shayler replied that he was.

I don't know whether I believe it or not. I only have it on what this woman said and to be honest she was pretty batty.

Just thought I'd put it out there.

If Shayler was still an operative it would fit in with his nonsense about no-planes and dressing up as a woman.... and of course Belinda Mckenzie I never found trustworthy either... she too seemed to be someone playing a role like Shayler.

1 hour ago, Edgewood said:

I used to go around with Belinda Mckenzie's 9-11 people. I didn't do much, just attended a few of the meetings at that pub they always went to, we once attended a talk at Friends House Euston and Shayler was there. He always seems remote and distant to me, as if he was playing a part, a bit like an actor.

I also attended UFO meetings in North London and a few of the same people who went to 9-11 Truth also went to those. 

Apparently the woman who organised the meetings claims she overheard Shayler speaking to another man who I myself suspected was some kind of MI5 operative.... and he asked Shayler is he was still in MI5 and Shayler replied that he was.

I don't know whether I believe it or not. I only have it on what this woman said and to be honest she was pretty batty.

Just thought I'd put it out there.

If Shayler was still an operative it would fit in with his nonsense about no-planes and dressing up as a woman.... and of course Belinda Mckenzie I never found trustworthy either... she too seemed to be someone playing a role like Shayler.

some interesting information there,yes i knew a few of the belinda mckenzie tribe..she agreed with andrew johnson's view of 911 yet i saw her very buddy like with richard gage and neil harrit who espoused the controlled demolition,thermite theory.I knew andrew johnson very well and he let david shayler and annie machon and i think william rodriguez aslo at his house overnight after a talk in spondon nr derby .He told me he knew shayler from his university days but i doubt that myself and a few years back andrew blocked me because i said hurricane erin was faked which i thought was abit harsh.I went to the first 911 meeting at the albert hall in manchester in 2005 and shayler and machon were hosting it,over 500 people there..i walked around the hall upstairs and found loads of masonic regalia on the top floor in cabinets so that aroused my suspicions it was a contrived 911 movement..some of the characters on the 911 forum were very dodgy..the likes of tony gosling and lee woudberg who were always banning me..woudberg typical cocky scouser that needed taking down a peg or two

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes. He suddenly and unexpectedly started cross-dressing, which was before it was all the rage. Just like Bradley Manning. MK Ultra'd maybe.

i think john white knew him quite well..another one i didnt trust if you can remember back in the old forum days..he used to get around alot lived in malvern

• Like 1

Just now, masonfreeparty2 said:

i think john white knew him quite well..another one i didnt trust if you can remember back in the old forum days..he used to get around alot lived in malvern

Yes, I remember John White... met him and a few of the others after one of the Icke talks in Brixton.... I actually met you too......obliquely at least.... I doubt you will remember me.   Last I ever heard of White, apart of course from him running 9-11 Truth forum into the ground was that he tried to muscle in on the FMOTL stuff...... of course he never had anything of substance because there was nothing of substance to him... last thing I heard of him, and this was years ago, he was doing some climate change crap in the street with Greenpeace...... he probably sold himself to them as some kind of internet celebrity.....  and then he mercifully vanished from my awareness.

5 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

Yes, I remember John White... met him and a few of the others after one of the Icke talks in Brixton.... I actually met you too......obliquely at least.... I doubt you will remember me.   Last I ever heard of White, apart of course from him running 9-11 Truth forum into the ground was that he tried to muscle in on the FMOTL stuff...... of course he never had anything of substance because there was nothing of substance to him... last thing I heard of him, and this was years ago, he was doing some climate change crap in the street with Greenpeace...... he probably sold himself to them as some kind of internet celebrity.....  and then he mercifully vanished from my awareness.

what was your nickname back then? i was in wetherspoons in brixton for ickes talk i think around 2003 and met some in there..i gave malcolm orr a lift,nickname gideon and he got me a ticket..i met him again at a matthew delooze talk in leicester and he missed his train back to kettering so i offered to give him a lift home but i always thought he knew more than he was letting on like most of the mods..and then there was john harris the carpenter who was into FMOTL but apparently he rejected it and committed suicide..very strange..likeable bloke

36 minutes ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

what was your nickname back then? i was in wetherspoons in brixton for ickes talk i think around 2003 and met some in there..i gave malcolm orr a lift,nickname gideon and he got me a ticket..i met him again at a matthew delooze talk in leicester and he missed his train back to kettering so i offered to give him a lift home but i always thought he knew more than he was letting on like most of the mods..and then there was john harris the carpenter who was into FMOTL but apparently he rejected it and committed suicide..very strange..likeable bloke

Yeah that was the one...... I'll PM you regarding my nickname..... The John Harris thing was really bloody weird..... 

Here's something weird too.... My old landlady when I lived in London for a few years was apparently revealed as a prime mover and shaker in an international far-right organisation, involving people like 'Tommeh' and others.....it was in the Daily Mail (or Sunday Times...or both)....weird thing is that she told me she was a fan of John Harris and attended his talks...... John Harris was only known in our circles so how come someone involved in international fund-raising of far-right networks was into John Harris....

Was he mixed up with something he shouldn't really have got mixed up with?

My ex landlady wasn't especially shady.....just a rich posh woman with time on her hands I expect.... pretty funny seeing her name within that context...came as a complete surprise to me..... 

I also know someone from up North who was briefly in the EDL.... he told me they were like a Freemasonic organisation and do weird initiations and stuff..... and he got out.

This is the only record I can now find.

http://uaf.org.uk/2011/12/edl-network-revealed/

My own feelings about the above networks is that they all smell of MI5 honey traps....... 

Edited by Edgewood

On 9/17/2022 at 5:43 PM, Edgewood said:

i  agree with jack..too friggin obvious its all been staged especially with that fake katie hopkins in with him..belfield reminds me of one of the twisted masons who used to run the group VOMIT victims of the masonically ill treated which was actually run by the masons and connected to the other spoof site 2nd family run by joe stirling another masonic freak show who was friends with that ex bbc bristol freak tony gosling

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2022 at 5:11 PM, Edgewood said:

I think you may be misunderstanding the point Jack is making.  Nobody here is crowing over somebody going to prison.  However, Belfield did go way overboard and harassed people.  That raises the question of why.  If I am understanding Jack correctly, I think he is suggesting that the whole thing could be manipulation to pave the way for more repressive laws and court decisions.  It could be that Belfield himself didn't even realise he was being manipulated towards a larger end.  He may just have a vulnerable personality that made him exploitable and manipulable.