Alex Belfield......Another voice silenced or just a Grifter?

CarpeDiem

• CarpeDiem changed the title to Alex Belfield......Another voice silenced or just a Grifter?

I was informed by a live video of commentary about this from someone on youtube today who can't tell their ass from their elbow, they don't know if to shit or wind their watch when it comes to informing their followers, since proving it by facts every ten minutes in a livestream  is way beyond their paycheck even when prompted to 3 times. I don't give a gentle caress about belfield, he may have pushed the boundary but obviously he was gaslighted and he was reaching too many people too, five years for simply annoying people is a scary precedent for real. I mean to say and you already know proper fuckers get off with half that. Paedos. Oh sooo sorryy, I mean minor attracted persons. Bless them they know not what they do. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jack said:

I thought this place was for thinking outside the box

Alex seemed to have left the Mainstream Media behind and was speaking out on quite a few issues. 

Kung-Flu being one of them. 

Difficult to tell sometimes. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, legion said:

Alex seemed to have left the Mainstream Media behind and was speaking out on quite a few issues. 

Kung-Flu being one of them. 

Difficult to tell sometimes. 

Before Kung flu i think he was just making "review" videos.

Tring to make money through that.

If you look at his old videos he was a nothing and made videos of reviews of pantonmines etc, Nothing exciting.

What he did and what he was sentenced for happened way before he became "internet famous"

i think he grifted his way into new territory and started blaming the BBC.

And for him being arrested 4 times and have his goods taken by police, I just don't buy it.

Anyway he's got £350K now

Jailing him for five and a half years is utterly absurd..... meanwhile the police, for so long, dared not prosecute those who groom, rape and even murder our children...... I think the tide might be turning on that one however but not before one of the actual victims of child rape was actually jailed herself for the crime of being waycist by saying that she was raped by Pakistanis....

For the record I think Bellfield's heart was in the right place.....he had something of the BBC establishment in him of course, and he openly mocked many conspiracy theories..... but the fact that he's been jailed for so long on trumped up charges shows how hard they come down on their own when they're no longer singing from their song sheet.

But sending someone to prison for five years for trolling someone and sending rude emails, which is the same amount of time an adult will serve for sexually abusing a child, shows the criminal 'justice' system seems more interested in criminalising free speech more than REAL crimes.

Edited by Edgewood
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

Jailing him for five and a half years is utterly absurd..... meanwhile the police, for so long, dared not prosecute those who groom, rape and even murder our children...... I think the tide might be turning on that one however but not before one of the actual victims of child rape was actually jailed herself for the crime of being waycist by saying that she was raped by Pakistanis....

For the record I think Bellfield's heart was in the right place.....he had something of the BBC establishment in him of course, and he openly mocked many conspiracy theories..... but the fact that he's been jailed for so long on trumped up charges shows how hard they come down on their own when they're no longer singing from their song sheet.

But sending someone to prison for five years for trolling someone and sending rude emails, which is the same amount of time an adult will serve for sexually abusing a child, shows the criminal 'justice' system seems more interested in criminalising free speech more than REAL crimes.

those 5.5 years are consecutive, I think 5 charges against him. running after another. He'll be out in 2 years or so, and his deed has been done, and people paid him money to do so.

This wasn't just saying hurty words and emails but also actively trying to destroy some ones livelihood and income.

Alex is deep down is nasty bit of work and is mentally ill. The same type of people that the establishment use as stooges.

As the judge and witnesses said "he weaponised the internet" which is more telling

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jack said:

those 5.5 years are consecutive, I think 5 charges against him. running after another. He'll be out in 2 years or so, and his deed has been done, and people paid him money to do so.

This wasn't just saying hurty words and emails but also actively trying to destroy some ones livelihood and income.

Alex is deep down is nasty bit of work and is mentally ill. The same type of people that the establishment use as stooges.

As the judge and witnesses said "he weaponised the internet" which is more telling

Well, by saying he's mentally ill, you've just publicly libeled him.

Maybe you should go to prison too.

The sauce for the goose....... slippery slope etc...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

this isnt goose gander though, only thing i would expect is for him top come and track me down and try to destroy my livelihood, contacting my customers and telling them not to do business with me.

34 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

maybe i am not political correct

No Jack, I suspect a different diagnosis.....   to be honest you seem like some kind of spook upholding the 'official line'.

That's only my impression....forgive me if I'm mistaken....if I'm not.....give me credit.

Edited by Edgewood
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jack said:

hahahahaha. Bet you're a big Anna Brees fan aswell

I don't know what game you think you're playing here.... I just hope no one is fooled by you.....

Your little act is completely obvious to me.