Jump to content

Asteroid, flood? SEPTEMBER 24th Something strange BIG may very well happen - the elites know, you should too


sickofallthebollocks
 Share

Recommended Posts

I do want an Apocalypse, but in only one sense of the word. It does seem like demarcations are rapidly being drawn up and vaporizing again, intrigue is heating up, and infighting within the power structures is frantic. The question i ask myself when reading the 'news' these days is almost exclusively 'is that our mafia, or someone else?'. Your local mafia cannot provide glass insurance if there are no shops in their town, therefore i trust my mafia to be invested in the status quo and not pure destruction. The ones that are looking for pure destruction are by far the most dangerous. Lets hope the Samson option has been dismantled by now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, legion said:


👋 

 

Talking about waves. I am fascinated by the folks, who stand on the beach watching, as the sea kind of disappears before their very eyes. It then reappears on the horizon, some minutes later, and it seems to be a tad higher than when they last saw it. They still insist on standing where they are, rooted to the spot, for a bit longer though. Only when it is too late, do they then decide it might be a good idea to leg it inland, so as to try and find higher ground. As with 'what goes up must come down', why can't they sense the very obvious? I am sure that at least some of them must have seen a film or a documentary, which shows the sea-sucking effect, before a tsunami hits the coastline.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2022 at 6:12 PM, Macnamara said:

I guess worst case scenarios could include:

 

-the neocons carry out a false flag attack in Ukraine which they blame on russian 'tactical nukes' which then escalates the war

 

-NATO carries out a false flag attack on poland which is then blamed on the russians to drag all NATO nations into a landwar with Russia

 

The sabotage of the nord stream pipelines on the 26th september was a 911 event so you could argue we were only 2 days out....there was definately a disturbance in the force

Pipeline Terror is the 9/11 of the Raging Twenties

Published: October 6, 2022
Guest Post by Pepe Escobar
 

There’s no question that future unbiased historians will rank Russian President Vladimir Putin’s address on the Return of the Baby Bears – Donetsk, Lugansk, Kherson, and Zaporizhzhia – on September 30 as a landmark inflection point of the Raging Twenties.

The underlying honesty and clarity mirror his speech at the 2007 Munich Security Conference, but this time largely transcending the trappings of the geopolitical New Great Game.

This was an address to the collective Global South. In a key passage, Putin remarked how “the world has entered a period of revolutionary transformations, which are fundamental in nature. New development centers are being formed, they represent the majority.”

As he made the direct connection between multipolarity and strengthening of sovereignty, he took it all the way to the emergence of a new anti-colonial movement, a turbocharged version of the Non-Aligned Movement of the 1960s:

“We have many like-minded people all over the world, including in Europe and the United States, and we feel and see their support. A liberating, anti-colonial movement against unipolar hegemony is already developing in various countries and societies. Its subjectivity will only grow. It is this force that will determine the future geopolitical reality.”

Yet the speech’s closure was all about transcendence – in a spiritual tone. The last full paragraph starts with “Behind these words stands a glorious spiritual choice”.

Post-post-modernism starts with this speech. It must be read with utmost care so its myriad implications may be grasped. And that’s exactly what tawdry Western spin and a basket of demeaning adjectives will never allow.

The speech is a concise road map to how we got to this incandescent historical crossroads – where, to venture beyond Gramsci, the old order refuses to acknowledge its death while the new one is inexorably being born.

There’s no turning back. The key consequence of a largely documented fact – “a hybrid war is being waged against Russia because it stands in the way of the neocolonial world order” – is that Russia is getting ready for an all-out collision with the Empire of Lies.

Alongside top Eurasian powers China and Iran. Imperial vassals in this case are at best collateral damage.

Moreover, it’s quite telling that Putin’s speech followed India’s External Affairs Minister, Dr. S. Jaishankar, stressing the “pillaging of India by the colonial power” at the UN General Assembly.

Putin’s speech and Russia’s resolve to fight the – hybrid and otherwise – war against the collective West set up the Macro Picture.

The Micro Picture regards the see-saw in the battlefields in Ukraine, and even the blow-up of the Nord Stream and Nord Stream 2 pipelines: a desperate gambit, a few days before the result of the referendums and their official recognition on September 30.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/83595/pipeline-terror-is-the-911-of-the-raging.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe we should have speculated about 24th November instead. 😀 Things are brewing heavily now. I have noticed a couple of coup subliminals on TV too, in recent days. The latest is a 'new' Public Order Bill that will be put to M.P.'s as early as next week. Hey, Suella, at least give all of the male bitches in Westminster a chance to pretend that they read it.    

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63272648

 

'Home Secretary to crack down on 'disruptive' protests with new bill.'

 

'She will use the Public Order Bill to allow secretaries of state to apply for injunctions in the "public interest" where protests are causing or threatening "serious disruption or a serious adverse impact on public safety".'

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

It is the 'Season' for Apocalypse.  Apocalypse means awakening to the illusion of what we perceived as reality. No dates can be set because the forces that hold this reality together work within a larger cosmic cycle. The cosmic forces are set in motion but we cannot pinpoint the exact date or time when they will 'reach' earth/ us....because these forces are not an Amzon delivery person.. They work on an interactive basis and if the 'elite' do something that serves as a distraction, it merely delays the manifestation of the cosmic drama---not prevent the inevitable. It buys them time--because they serve another master.

And the elite of course know allll I repeat ALLLL about these cycles. The entire craft of freemasonry is based on this knowledge of the cosmic cycles within which they have to make hay while the sun shines---which as we will know very soon is quite literally so..It is just that they want Credit for what the cosmic forces are doing/ have done. With that Credit they build new Worlds of Lies repeatedly until the program runs out of juice.

This world is scattered with clues---it is almost thrilling like going on a treasure hunt for clues!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not close enough.. 🙄 

 

 The celestial body, designated 2022 RM4, was detected last weekend and is considered “potentially hazardous” due to its parameters – which are between 330 and 740 meters (1082 to 2427 feet).

Its closest approach to Earth on November 1 will make it about 2.3 million kilometers (1.4 million miles) away, roughly six times more than the average distance to the Moon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 6:12 PM, Macnamara said:

I guess worst case scenarios could include:

 

-NATO carries out a false flag attack on poland which is then blamed on the russians to drag all NATO nations into a landwar with Russia

 

oh crap....

Russian missiles kill two in POLAND: Warsaw puts army on 'increased readiness' after blasts hit rural village FIVE MILES from Ukraine border - officials blame Putin but Kremlin DENIES responsibility as NATO members vow to defend 'every inch' of territory

  • Twin explosions rang out this afternoon in Przewodów, a rural village located five miles from Ukrainian border
  • A US intelligence official claimed the fatal explosions were caused by a pair of wayward Russian missiles
  • Polish radio reports also said that two missile strikes had occurred close to the border, killing two people 
  • But other reports suggested parts of the debris looked similar to components of Ukrainian air defence system
  • The blasts came as Moscow launched a barrage of fresh missile attacks across the whole of Ukraine today
  • Poland is a member of NATO, whose member states agree to maintain a policy of 'collective defence'
  • European diplomats from NATO member states will meet tomorrow to discuss options for collective response

By David Averre For Mailonline

Published: 18:51 GMT, 15 November 2022 | Updated: 22:35 GMT, 15 November 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11431591/Russian-bombs-kill-two-POLAND.html

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

oh crap....

Russian missiles kill two in POLAND: Warsaw puts army on 'increased readiness' after blasts hit rural village FIVE MILES from Ukraine border - officials blame Putin but Kremlin DENIES responsibility as NATO members vow to defend 'every inch' of territory

  • Twin explosions rang out this afternoon in Przewodów, a rural village located five miles from Ukrainian border
  • A US intelligence official claimed the fatal explosions were caused by a pair of wayward Russian missiles
  • Polish radio reports also said that two missile strikes had occurred close to the border, killing two people 
  • But other reports suggested parts of the debris looked similar to components of Ukrainian air defence system
  • The blasts came as Moscow launched a barrage of fresh missile attacks across the whole of Ukraine today
  • Poland is a member of NATO, whose member states agree to maintain a policy of 'collective defence'
  • European diplomats from NATO member states will meet tomorrow to discuss options for collective response

By David Averre For Mailonline

Published: 18:51 GMT, 15 November 2022 | Updated: 22:35 GMT, 15 November 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11431591/Russian-bombs-kill-two-POLAND.html

 

Got the euro lottery numbers for Friday kid? Might help with paying the energy and council bills. Cheers. 👍

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2022 at 6:12 PM, Macnamara said:

I guess worst case scenarios could include:

-NATO carries out a false flag attack on poland which is then blamed on the russians to drag all NATO nations into a landwar with Russia

Wow. 2 months to the date..... 16th Nov instead of 16th Sep.

 

16 must be the magic number, not the month.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

My battery powered carriage clock stopped some time yesterday or the day before, but I only noticed today. The time? 9.23 exactly. Don't know if it was am or pm. I do not jest. Weird as weird can be and then some. 😲  

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 7:53 PM, Macnamara said:

 if you want to watch a shameless piece of fear porn it was the coming of planet x that he was worried about but he kind of jumps about connecting up a bunch of dots including stuff about denver airport so even if you are not interested in the central premise of the talk the various points he brings up are quite interesting in and of themselves. It was 12 years ago and planet x hasn't come yet so that's a positive!  It's also a bit of a trip down the conspiracy memory lane eg remember the spiral seen in the skies above norway?

 

his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/lucus911/videos

 

and part 1 of 13 Lucus at Brave New Books Nibiru Nemesis Destroyer Dark Star Planet X:

 

 

 

'Ghostly glow' in the solar system could be 'new addition' to our understanding of its structure - but the source remains a mystery

  • NASA's Hubble telescope has discovered a glow surrounding the solar system 
  • Scientists are baffled by this glow that is equivalent to 10 fireflies
  • The team theorizes it could be dust from comets that fall into the solar system 

By Stacy Liberatore For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:47 GMT, 8 December 2022 | Updated: 18:49 GMT, 8 December 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11517911/Ghostly-glow-solar-new-addition-understanding-structure.html

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2022 at 2:00 PM, Macnamara said:

 

'Ghostly glow' in the solar system could be 'new addition' to our understanding of its structure - but the source remains a mystery

  • NASA's Hubble telescope has discovered a glow surrounding the solar system 
  • Scientists are baffled by this glow that is equivalent to 10 fireflies
  • The team theorizes it could be dust from comets that fall into the solar system 

By Stacy Liberatore For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:47 GMT, 8 December 2022 | Updated: 18:49 GMT, 8 December 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11517911/Ghostly-glow-solar-new-addition-understanding-structure.html

 Everyone is 'baffled' these days. Scientists, doctors. Constantly confused it seems. Perhaps their paradigms are shifting...😝

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 Everyone is 'baffled' these days. Scientists, doctors. Constantly confused it seems. Perhaps their paradigms are shifting...😝

 

Science is supposed to be puzzling at the cutting edge, otherwise we'd know it all and there'd be no point being a scientist. I think this is just the Daily Mail trying to hype it up and present a cartoon picture of science. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2022 at 5:21 PM, Campion said:

 

Science is supposed to be puzzling at the cutting edge, otherwise we'd know it all and there'd be no point being a scientist. I think this is just the Daily Mail trying to hype it up and present a cartoon picture of science. 

well the daily mail is basically a cartoon paper full of pretend stories. Closer to Jackanory perhaps 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...