Jump to content

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 


DannyUK
 Share

Recommended Posts

69D3DCEF-FAFF-4639-A567-340EF9C8FBF6.jpeg.e9a0864f8e00d9277109d748e46ee516.jpeg

65A8F4A6-05E7-4ED2-8C35-71FD41070EC4.thumb.webp.cb0a6477b5cf10b5e677d09f0728d4eb.webp

 

⚜️Why could King Charles III 🫧 be Assassinated? 🔱

 

You’d likely immediately feel that this wouldn’t happen and couldn’t be the case as Charles fronts up all of the globalists ideals to push the great reset agenda.

But, this is also exactly why he could be assassinated to push the agenda unquestionably as a response to his death, that Charles wanted these things, to push them unquestionably without opposition as opposition would liken anyone to the killers/terrorists behind said attack.

Just like at the moment we are quite clearly having much of anything bad or negative to say about the Queen and Royalty censored within the msm news, likewise could occur to push incentives which Charles is said to represent following his tragic death alongside all the hysteria that would entail.

This is how Charles and his front could be turned into a saintly figure, even if this is all a great scam. The point being he doesn’t even really have to die just a false flag exercise, to give the impression that such has taken place.

Such as an attack upon Prince Andrew because of outrage over “accusations” which also kills Charles would be a likely scenario that could be played out.

52696557-7D7C-4FFE-B8FC-EBE9EBD6F8E8.jpeg.a12b0c0c0c3c6fbbcb3a14c71dcecc94.jpeg

 

As it is desired for the removal of monarchy from the public front for that of globalisation this would be in part a script that most of society could buy into whilst also reducing support over the royal/monarch narrative of simply an “anti-monarchist” attacking and killing any of the royals.

This could likewise why the msm are reporting that the police are being critised for being too hard on people expressing their right/free speech on anti-monarchists - a psychological war as per usual.

As this would spin the idea that the police where right to have such a heavy hand when dealing with anti-monarchists.

This could likewise help frame conspiracy theorists as terrorists, as the foundations of such an attack could be framed as being based upon speculation and theory.

 

Just imagine what impact this could have upon currency?

Removal of Money/Stamps - New Money 💰 💵 💴 £

 

The new money just comes out or is even about to be rolled out and the idea of it having to be changed again could spin the wheels of removing physical currency from society altogether, as it being unnecessary, unsustainable and wasteful etc

Perhaps with King Charles III being the last mass circulated physical currency within the UK because of this debate and circumstances surrounding assassination to phase out physical currency.

 

It has already been stated here that all of this, however it is played out could be used to spin “King Charles III” Incentives which are really Globalists/Death Cult incentives by way of painting Charles as a Saintly/Divine Figure unquestioningly, likewise the agenda can be pushed unquestionably.

 

3C058953-B8CF-49F6-97F6-A9ECA4302058.webp.596cf66dd8813a545e55465e937a8bf7.webp

 

This is of course just speculation and food for thought, to not be surprised, misled or confused into believing part of a would be scripted narrative.

I’m sure this could be pulled upon further to cover more of the death cults agenda and why this scenario is a possible one…

 

856E5A90-78B9-4EE0-B210-337D35BEFAB9.webp.8291f325f6f8372b4ccf728038324281.webp

 

🫧

🕍 Dave and Dusty 

 

1E48B1B8-1F61-4650-8B7E-E2D75D95B682.jpeg.f8ab0ded2e614dc35b4d7a6cb800b9c9.jpeg
9255B9FA-BDB4-4317-B3B6-CD6DC92C9E55.jpeg.2cb76af1f35800e5150d636d8ad24362.jpeg

5AE6CEB5-458E-48BE-8D18-6DB660C1AAB7.jpeg.9c1a76f532d61e4ad8615f0d6a3939aa.jpeg
5FBFB475-5C20-43CB-B209-CF22309810EA.jpeg.b14a88390690abd053914141ad82add3.jpeg

“This parasite is running the world economic forum WEF, his agenda is agenda 30, look up this if you don't know what it is, by the year 2030 you will own nothing no house or money in the bank and you rent everything from him to live your life. This is no joke as you will see when everything you own has gone.”

 

The leader/poster boy of the great reset “martyrdom” would see the agenda rolled out without question…


22305444-9B33-4D05-AEA5-6FD38F461622.jpeg.5f5b2df51b1caf989ac961d35cc59a39.jpeg
313EF517-1C87-472D-A9BE-CD3B30C9D326.jpeg.8a2267b9b380b8e7227461b88ef4bddf.jpegE2A2DDCD-429D-41F5-9140-AC814BAEFC12.jpeg.8de850d8ec18224f6506ff6c90211a78.jpeg

0E2C09CC-052E-4F48-B6DF-6CF40038DF0E.jpeg.7960a67ae770fd9fe34838782cb5124a.jpeg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Bqjm9wmhBFeH3eetwdQd5pjVMMube3Wzo9QNa4Nfwjmurk3Cji5F1vfBuvYbBwSBl&id=100007947063933

BBDADD9E-A500-4909-9112-D2A75EA7E55F.jpeg.b6061fa78daf9d3c05fb456c1fdc1d59.jpeg

05B3EA93-C429-41E6-B45B-842709CDB639.jpeg.7bf3933ed7885a74ffe0dc162ed4ae02.jpeg
59F0B0EE-E83C-48D8-A6A2-C176D44495DC.jpeg.fa4320c958c5ee4b0c7e004a676d5843.jpeg

69EE4DAA-B90C-4655-AC8D-72D3AA10D7EA.png.5c9975169e884f16e079befcafe1da7a.png

 

News Flash 

 

DB88FF81-1351-4620-93E1-6E5BF684F75A.jpeg.a5491beeb2fe585cef0c9735adacadfe.jpeg

 

King Charles doesn’t have to do anything he doesn’t want to do because the rules are for everyone else, at the expense of everyone else not him.

They’re above the law of the crown 👑 

This shouldn’t be a shock to anyone yet it is…

We are subjugated.


757D4CCC-F7ED-4B8F-BB82-3CDE8550D88F.jpeg.9e592b69ea90995cf3d457983b56d3ce.jpeg

⚜️

27326685-9206-480A-80FC-A2A55AAF8033.jpeg.0329428aba515e3aba4459e34c10ed9b.jpeg
590E75E0-7604-4652-B44B-B0D5B38D804E.jpeg.34b6532fcaeda6cc73d17b84dfc3c420.jpeg6CFD9B8F-3ACC-4EEC-87D6-90ECD59AC305.jpeg.ed80ff1a7d927e4424b172aadd1d6842.jpeg

 👑 King George the Queens Father 👁 

 

72662540-A36A-4E50-ACC6-6D43035EC926.jpeg.695ad20ae827161d10e8174611edba69.jpeg

 

🌈 King Solomon’s Temple 🌉 The Coming Race 🌅 Transhumanism 🤖  Globalisation 🕍

 

A46EF956-8A7D-4DFD-ABEA-97B48670D6AA.jpeg.b866c4db52d844b22bb2f56cf03f4c59.jpeg

 

2012 - Zion Olympics 

 

ON A RAINBOW LYRICS - ZION 2012 OLYMPICS NEW JERUSALEM OCCULT NOAHIDE LAW GLOBALIST RITUAL FOR A NWO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/okUcfJUbK2s2/

 

THE SYMBOLISM BEHIND THE NEW JERUSALEM - ZION OLYMPIC NEW WORLD ORDER RITUAL CEREMONY LONDON 2012

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/edh2norcsYjb/

 

COVID-19 HOAX SCAM - RITUAL WITH PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING - FORESHADOWING - ZION BABY-LON-DON OLYMPICS

“We dance because we are free”

1290DA0C-0CA6-4B85-9CA1-43447B41AB3A.gif.f235fa7a6010a466b38a23fef2685f00.gif

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lF7NRuEMf8bC/


EF97D76B-ECD8-4A5B-829F-68B9B27E0DE0.jpeg.b7d8dd05e29e7146ef1e0ccb1dfe38e6.jpeg

 

We dance because we are free

 

9BBEA5FF-A489-48D1-BA02-300F29E4E01E.gif.1dbfcd693210ed5171a8260cbb0bf85f.gif

Rainbow Country 

 

🌟 Deformography ❤️ 

 

💫 Stargazer 👁 

 

🌌Thousand Points of Light 💡 

D4B18A2F-9B69-429D-8C40-340A4E8CE7E7.jpeg.7afc35f9127d927095753bcf8bf7323a.jpeg

👅 Taste the Rainbow 

 

☠️ Disposable Teens 😵

 

 

This is a Britain that has lost its Queen – and the luxury of denial about its past

So long as she reigned, the establishment was able to gloss over the horrors of empire. Now is a time for painful truths

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/13/queen-reign-death-elizabeth-ii-uk-minorities-british-empire

 

2F514360-773D-4502-AFD1-14A7CCAD5B41.jpeg.f1ee25875c68af67a4e14f84aa7ba677.jpeg

 

Better of Two Evils

 

“Philantrophy is part of our family tradition, part of the family's DNA." 🧬 

https://www.egonzehnder.com/insight/philantrophy-is-part-of-our-family-tradition-part-of-the-familys-dna

 

COVID is a Distraction 

 

Witchcraft Throughout the Ages

6C02DC3D-9E7C-40EC-A05A-3E308AEA8380.jpeg

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for that, food for thought. I struggle with trying to know the real reasons for the time wasting? Perhaps you have some ideas? I can see that brexit, covid, the vote for truss, the Queen's death, have got us further down the road towards ..., but why stall? Is it dates, or to weaken us, or? Does it give hope or despair? Is it all part of getting to 2030?

 

You remind me that the bigger parts of the plan are completely out of our hands. They could kill anyone, or appear to, and send the world in any direction they choose. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Difference is when it's covert it's not obvious to many on conscious level but if they go full on overt then the mass cognitive dissonance evaporates and everyone knows 

 

Thank you Talorgan, it occurs to me when I find more and more people who have been oblivious  ... now sharing knowledge, say quotes of insight and importance, that we have perhaps known for decades. It truly does feel as if that idea .. that warning ... that IT would all be in the open, once it had got to the stage that we were / are completely surrounded, looks to be correct? Almost like that part at the end of the movie where they tell you the truth, before shooting you in the head! The knowledge, and sudden awareness can be paralysing for people, just when they need strength and belief the most. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Observations said:

Thanks for that, food for thought. I struggle with trying to know the real reasons for the time wasting? Perhaps you have some ideas? I can see that brexit, covid, the vote for truss, the Queen's death, have got us further down the road towards ..., but why stall? Is it dates, or to weaken us, or? Does it give hope or despair? Is it all part of getting to 2030?

 

You remind me that the bigger parts of the plan are completely out of our hands. They could kill anyone, or appear to, and send the world in any direction they choose. 


In part it’s the slow breaking of the human spirit, they want the masses to desire comfort and security. So they play out despair and uncertainty. The slow chipping away at this and the more people will just accept anything to get back their comfort and security.
They want the masses to accept anything and everything that they themselves want and if they openly push it all through they’d have far too much resistance. If they could have pushed through everything during COVID they would have done but obviously far too many people had reservations so they couldn’t get away with it, so they need other trigger events, it’s because of these trigger events it takes time.

Too much change all at once and people once again start actually thinking or at least speculating themselves.
This must have happened for many during COVID even though it doesn’t seem anywhere near enough as it should have been. The whole event was inspired to make people uneasy and fearful. 

This is because people are controlled by fear and too much change all at once people fear, so this could trigger them into such speculation. 

They want the mindless masses to be open to accepting change so much so they don’t see it as change or even desire it. They need to trick us into accepting it.

Situations are thought up and played out in an attempt to emotionally entangle people within the web of said agenda.

This way they can push an agenda through that would otherwise be resisted.

You will have likely seen the Stockholm syndrome/the mob of many people who attack people with negative opinions about the Royals/Queen/King/Monarch?

Well imagine the same mass of people following an event as suggested above and them defending the globalists agenda which could be given traction because it’s exploiting peoples emotions around such an exercise?

They need to get a mass of people onside to defend the plan, enough that they can get away with carrying it out without too much resistance. This is just one way I’ve imagined they could seek out to emotionally entangle people within the agendas which King Charles represents and what he represents is the NWO/Globalist Agenda. 

If they truly wanted to get rid of the royals from the world stage because Global Order doesn’t allow for them, an event such as this could encourage too much support for the royals, rather than simply exploiting them as a symbol/figurehead which is why it would have to incorporate something to bring them down, such as pedophilia.


They don’t have that much control just mass influence and desire that we feel this way that they can do anything.

If they could they’d just do this already and not take so long. They need the masses onside or at least inline and the more people aware of these type of deceptions being a reality, that they use them to achieve ends which really comes down to ritual and mass hypnosis - magick. Their true source of power comes from exploiting our minds. This is what they want more than anything else, it seems to make sure that we pave our way towards our own demise and trick us into desiring it. Maybe they think their Jinn will once again be able to inherit the earth. They’re doing this and playing these types of games that’s what matters.

 


Watch the video - “Will Smith showing you how the enemy works”…

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Queen Elizabeth died exactly 6 years, 6 months, and 6 days after the film London Has Fallen was released. 

The phrase "London Bridge is down" would be used to communicate the death of the Queen.
#JustSayin #theworldisastage #constantcoincidences 

Her death was 911 days after the pandemic was declared (Corona Virus 🦠 👑) on 3/11/20 and 7666 days after 9/11. 

Strange stuff.


What could this signify?

Could this be signalling the next 9/11 style trigger event?

Something strange is taking place here, even if it’s simply COVID itself is/was the next trigger.

 

4AFCE869-5066-4A93-BE81-D3002EF5A651.jpeg.ccc84c16e9efad9f2de84739b370f7b3.jpeg

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge

 

B28DC687-2D80-43AD-B5DD-884693C4D225.jpeg.a38fba763c990c3660a1870b060c8a44.jpeg38A9313F-6D22-4008-968E-EF3EDEB114CF.jpeg.1b087aabc0456c7f8245c3c71c7fa4b0.jpeg

 


London Has Fallen

ACFD77FF-D0E0-4EF2-9AA6-A438E1FE8A8F.jpeg.d86af1d5adbe4bda8200cee7b4b5d9dc.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwOdF4GRbik
 

2001 Special Measures Act

 

BBAD5DD3-2EF2-46C0-AA60-A762E3D7E63A.jpeg.ec83af25d8c086c150981bcaced4c11f.jpeg

 

The Zion King (2012) [Viewer Discretion Advised +18]

 

49430E54-E653-4687-83BA-73D3058EB024.jpeg.16b17ce541bb20804444fe06c48e9315.jpeg

 

The Zion King (2012) [Viewer Discretion Advised +18] - Not censored like parts on YT 

https://www.brighteon.com/533e7241-90db-4b6f-ab6d-3d51b639ba28
61C8EA0A-A142-4A5A-B2C8-356C3128C9BB.jpeg.381593e7279a7c9fe2706ab8b00457ad.jpeg09F93A6B-087D-47DE-8E4A-B6CE18D75F92.jpeg.a7ccc0e0282b18dfac9c440148054b99.jpeg42747271-02DE-4A71-8CF1-C7EF0440802A.jpeg.3ec3cd7d346450fd61c8204fd52dd9ea.jpeg
F6346DE4-D2D9-4065-BD04-020E2F162075.jpeg.4fc608fbca4e885030fd4c994af34db1.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

B5ADA023-C4FB-41F6-9E03-2AB68360C724.jpeg.24b9a9f825f4793e9d2d39e36fb36ba7.jpeg
E21CA876-A248-4A75-B4F2-007F6AEB6D2F.jpeg.c91e3ff8da8e1779443bdf7ee9796abb.jpeg


BBC promoting pedophiles and pedophilia, virtue signalling to a bunch of demonic inbred satanic breed bags of the lowest order, of whom the masses are so hypnotically sedated within denial so long as they can be pacified with their creature comforts.

 

8394F576-5E55-4E4E-8F64-326F264F7ED8.jpeg.febf6a4bbbdfcc16b6afafd8472a5e73.jpeg
64FA992F-C9D7-49AB-BE30-A88723128F8C.png.3b15d62651fd42194fcb4bf6c2186572.png

 

You take them away and you’ll see just how fast people can change. They’ll no longer be within denial because you’ll have impacted “them”. 

The Century of Self…

 

BC81CB47-1F5E-45F7-A5C0-5A643DCA1C39.jpeg.5234d6691473993652f23d81f8b4796f.jpeg
2B763163-55E0-4063-84E0-BA3E0CF9EF6B.jpeg.fdac2ef4337f242d8b0c92ea250ad78c.jpeg

 

Day of the Demons in all their facets and forms…

6B2B88D7-ADD9-4F17-ACC6-15ABDA676AE9.jpeg.fbda4ba429de92344801fca9a520185b.jpeg
https://davidicke.com/2022/09/19/day-of-the-demons-in-all-their-facets-and-forms/


9FD35076-C12E-4AC7-8655-BAAFAA279AC8.jpeg.e8d9ad2f82ceeb7ff7bbd3f34ed4c415.jpeg

 

I do wonder if a title exists such as “The Royal Pigeon Shit Scraper”?
Although I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s listed under yet another title.

 

31440777-1855-482F-8706-3666F5175840.jpeg.38d114f5f9f504f30a47e83b16df9271.jpeg270458BA-F285-4427-85B4-B0E2B371FFD3.jpeg.2c37db09424357bdfdb7a438a15be259.jpeg

4197027D-A408-4AB8-B2FA-5C26AD874876.jpeg.096ad40708d475eeb8e289ebc73af7a6.jpeg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know what really never ceases to amaze me…


Just how fickle people actually are and how they don’t get it or fail to see it.

It wasn’t long ago you where being told to tow the line and cower down in your homes.
Not to see elderly friends and family members. 
Stick granny by the window or sit outdoors having Christmas dinner.
Where mass amounts of elderly where targeted and killed off with midazolam which played out through Matt Hancock and they called it the first wave of covid. These where predominantly people aged 90+.
A mass “good death” - euthanasia - predominantly for the elderly, people in care homes.
When we where then told of a 🌈 Corona 👑 Virus, that we had to keep 6 feet apart and couldn’t assemble in large numbers even for protest, couldn’t use cash because we may spread the virus, we couldn’t travel and when any of our family members died under this attack, many of us couldn’t attend their funerals or then it was something like no more than 30 people - if you where lucky and most deaths had to be cremations if you liked it or not - to get rid of the virus.
I guess we’re just supposed to forget about this under the pretext and pretence of respect?
What is the matter with you people?
Where’s your head at?

81D26EB5-39D0-4BF2-B174-329CC0C54B1D.jpeg.717524b287f71913568fe2b5c7b0df9b.jpeg
2FDF4C35-C140-4A3D-AAC8-A941E3B13BA2.jpeg.c467abe2b6492891b2c6f8f1c1a6ef28.jpeg462A7260-0AE7-4B1D-ACF8-ED6CA2E843F7.jpeg.58e70d309c508e4bfdc7dbd5a4fde0cb.jpeg18F1684B-8DF9-4F36-9354-67873607081A.jpeg.ad0a8630ad9992c61dc7657f9c95ed7a.jpegAE8CE2AC-30CE-417A-BABC-A91B689C5298.jpeg.f38114ad49cceb22267130f7b150e048.jpegA3837E3C-BF7C-4060-BBAF-792D69B34EE2.jpeg.7a20d95bef1321256ee0c134ddb83bba.jpegA014A055-DED2-4D6A-8DC7-DCDCBBE6C370.jpeg.38298757f27e94fe86a077190a6d3848.jpeg4F5C7FAC-4701-4943-A59B-899D339843BC.jpeg.dcf545c281e3cd5187a22ca7ebec1ca3.jpeg6C6D18D6-43EB-4C86-8A11-40371E32EC1E.jpeg.27faa5b593226476869836c6f9b4640f.jpeg

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DannyUK said:

You know what really never ceases to amaze me…


Just how fickle people actually are and how they don’t get it or fail to see it.

It wasn’t long ago you where being told to tow the line and cower down in your homes.
Not to see elderly friends and family members. 
Stick granny by the window or sit outdoors having Christmas dinner.
Where mass amounts of elderly where targeted and killed off with midazolam which played out through Matt Hancock and they called it the first wave of covid. These where predominantly people aged 90+.
A mass “good death” - euthanasia - predominantly for the elderly, people in care homes.
When we where then told of a 🌈 Corona 👑 Virus, that we had to keep 6 feet apart and couldn’t assemble in large numbers even for protest, couldn’t use cash because we may spread the virus, we couldn’t travel and when any of our family members died under this attack, many of us couldn’t attend their funerals or then it was something like no more than 30 people - if you where lucky and most deaths had to be cremations if you liked it or not - to get rid of the virus.
I guess we’re just supposed to forget about this under the pretext and pretence of respect?
What is the matter with you people?
Where’s your head at?

 

 

 

TOO BLOODY RIGHT. Well said, Danny. 

 

Personally, I will NEVER forget ANY of it.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“The death is irreversible…. And the fact that she’s trapped.” - Queen Elizabeth Funeral ITV

 

'Death is irreversible ...': Mystery behind creepy ITV clip of Queen's funeral “solved

https://www.thenational.scot/news/22315453.death-irreversible--mystery-behind-creepy-itv-clip-queens-funeral-solved/

 


YT quite clearly is censoring this. If you type in ITV the death is irreversible - it knows it’s hat you’re looking for before you’ve typed it but doesn’t come up when you search.

 

My interpretation 

 

Now she’s said to be dead - the Queen - it has been announced, made public, staged, she can’t go back and she’s trapped.
It’s irreversible and a certain script/stage has been set into motion now.

What the women talking actually is, is another question.

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DannyUK said:

“The death is irreversible…. And the fact that she’s trapped.” - Queen Elizabeth Funeral ITV

 

'Death is irreversible ...': Mystery behind creepy ITV clip of Queen's funeral “solved

https://www.thenational.scot/news/22315453.death-irreversible--mystery-behind-creepy-itv-clip-queens-funeral-solved/

 


YT quite clearly is censoring this. If you type in ITV the death is irreversible - it knows it’s hat you’re looking for before you’ve typed it but doesn’t come up when you search.

 

 

My experience also. Within minutes of reading about it here, I went to google and...amazingly...it (auto) predicted what I wanted to type just by starting with "itv death is..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

My experience also. Within minutes of reading about it here, I went to google and...amazingly...it (auto) predicted what I wanted to type just by starting with "itv death is..."

 

 

Same here ...

 

2022-09-21_21-43-32.png.4a0ed79af2a9dd464a840976d941d9b6.png

 

 

What I believe is happening is that, as you type each letter, a Javascript Ajax call is made from your browser to the server, which has a list of the most popular occurrences for the letters you have just typed and returns a prediction. However, that doesn't mean that an actual search result is avaiable (or has been censored).

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Diana  - DNA 🧬 AI 🤖 

 

77D001CF-154C-4CFA-8C51-E3B599861B5F.thumb.webp.efdbed7860525b21229ec526783430e7.webp

0BB151FB-F975-4791-8913-AFADB266EFDE.jpeg.8cc56483fdfa91c8730c2685c4218215.jpeg
 

Diana Lucifera - “Luciferase”

“Diana is a goddess in Roman and Hellenistic religion, primarily considered a patroness of the countryside, hunters, crossroads, and the Moon.

In the ancient, medieval, and modern periods, Diana has been considered a triple deity, merged with a goddess of the moon (Luna/Selene) and the underworld (usually Hecate).”

55B06421-6C0A-4C5F-B792-EBDDCF579A5C.jpeg.a4e37295dba24abd3c1c7f49d3572642.jpeg

“Dawn of the Dead”

61217D91-8F2B-4CDC-8F9C-96576948C0A5.jpeg.cb3be60a99c6d1c084790516f1ccff7b.jpeg

0BDA1B61-7B07-4407-B5A4-E50AFB2423C0.jpeg.cae625e1ba21a6d4d6ad7b068c3ab1f2.jpeg


The moon goddess “Diana” gives birth to “the Moonchild” - “the Antichrist” - the moon 🌚 the opposite of the sun 🌞 “the sun/son of God”.

See “Rosemary’s Baby

B5561DA7-0AD6-4557-A5A4-0D01761CE0E2.png.d69a2a8f604ba1c55bb749c63ef18398.png
B9C85129-1F18-4344-BE74-EFFDA1EBD887.jpeg.193e008cc493bb61b638a4904d6a3163.jpeg
0E410C99-1590-4D98-A069-9CB5721E8CAC.jpeg.564ff1f48b322a97d187e0e92cc65550.jpeg

 

Skyfall

 

 

Eliminating Free Will

Soulless beings - AI Hacked Mind/DNA - We have owners, no longer owning sovereignty over our blood 🩸 DNA 🧬 Our DNA is turned into a program to be “updated”. Our thoughts an AI hive mind.

One Mind One Soul - It’s a kinda magic 

 

A bad lip reading 

 

 

The assimilation of humanity - environment and body

Coming Undone

 

Early Warning 

 

 

Information is all

 

 

The Elite have a plan…

 

A4F3B5E2-3B1C-479E-B083-3F01B99F69D9.jpeg.8135b467f20ec9bc28d553f861b074eb.jpeg

 

Psychosocial 

 

 

NWO 

 

 

When the man comes around - “The Hunted

 

 

 

Yuval Noah Harari - Confirming What I've Said Is True - David Icke

https://banned.video/watch?id=632c69d97a47da09e9ccf2b1

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Monarch - Mon Arch - One Arch 

 

Gods Gatekeepers - They’re supposed to be the one way, one method between you and “God”.

This was the scam setup to get the majority of society worshipping kings/queens The Royals via brute force, fear and intimidation.

A hijacking of divine symbolism (Occult Knowledge) and the subconscious to be projected upon themselves (the monarchy) by society, without the majority even consciously being aware of it.

 

 

Listen as Russell Brand describes the Queen as “the rainbow 🌈 she was the perfect sort of rainbow arch” and prepares you for the “Brand” New Era.

Brand is a psychological framer, don’t be fooled. Skullduggery is at work here, this is to engage peoples minds down a path of thinking, a way of thinking, to be projected upon not truly open speculation. This isn’t to say I don’t agree with a lot of what he says, I do, but be cautious. This is to say, I certainly don’t trust him at all believe him to be a performance artist to mislead, make your own mind up.


Out with the old and in with the new.

The “thing” which “isn’t ready yet” is designed to be a global technocracy.

The death/funeral of the queen was a mass energetic ritual, a mockery of COVID 🌈 in and of itself.

Perhaps even used as a marker itself from the impact and use of COVID.
The Corona - Crown 
👑- Virus - Signalling both the end of the monarchy, a virus of the crown and a mind virus - crown chakra virus both Wetiko and the hooking up of the human brain to A.I. - This is the ultimate end goal of the mind virus that is Wetiko - A.I. a collective hive mind…

The fracturing and chipping away of the old system is coldly calculated by this global death cult.

It isn’t spontaneous but deliberate.

It’s about destroying the old systems and any idea of sovereignty and nationalism, so this new system that’s long since been planned out can be implemented by pulling the rug out from under us.

It’s a state of controlled revolution - enter the technocracy…

So we have no shape of identity/protocol to project or cling to but the new dynamic which is inevitably to be offered up as “revolutionary” and freeing.

To do this, there’s going to be/has to be, a massive shift in world power balance which is why this death cult have planned to destroy America - Olympus Has Fallen - and needs to eventually dismantle the monarchy, at least upon the surface.

5B813C04-900D-4D4E-847F-35518A3B4DE0.jpeg.0d3fd4fe5403bc5dab89d53b1efe6220.jpeg

 

Out of this, we will have a global military dictatorship exactly like the US - the world police - just without any accountability of any nation/national flag etc attributed to said World Army.

This is the roots of the faceless New World Order Global Death Cult as it’s implemented beyond the dynamics we are already familiar, it is slipping into place. Through exactly the same dynamics that where allowed, offered and justified under the mass imposition of this “Corona Virus” this global dictatorship slips into place by exploiting a good emergency.

 

Common Songs


Is their “no black and white”?

 

 

Just give me your mind 🧠 heart ❤️ 

One mind, one soul, one vision 👁 

One God One True Religion

Just one solution?

NWO
2A3F5200-D13D-495F-930B-E46B81BDB9E9.jpeg.9110f1ec2c608445a3a04435f55f9f60.jpeg

 

NWO - creating a hive mind society, AI Technocracy and the removal of heart based consciousness from society.

 


This is a war upon the heart of humanity. 

No Vaccine.

 

 

Gimme Fried Chicken…

We are being hunted…
See my previous comment ☝️ 


Anyone who doesn’t get where I’m coming from, I’m more than happy to try and explain those who don’t get it or don’t see the pattern.

I’m trying to show particular patterns within things or show somethings through patterns.
I know some people won’t know/get why and really, sometimes the worst thing you can do is explain everything. People need to start seeing these patterns themselves to see how we’re being hoodwinked and exploited. We are being spoken to through patterns we don’t always see.

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Age of Deceit Fallen Angels and the New World Order (Video 2012)

 

C7C3057D-E352-4223-956A-B502A8488A25.jpeg.7e5d5b8ade4cb9a1d7efcce586336de2.jpeg
🧬 

73E34B05-699F-4052-948B-7E41ECB695DA.jpeg.2dc32377124caca725942bcf24e6c3a7.jpeg
⛓ 
13C795D9-B49B-46AB-9A6B-9D580139AD25.jpeg.78df2b7861da2ec746d3f34931282b78.jpeg
⛓ 

290556C4-2C78-42D8-8E02-FB8E4DA9520E.jpeg.8d1069bfc9211dce7c1cc6651c8f737f.jpeg
A6296D78-4561-4F29-AD8B-05C19548F912.jpeg.f69f17e477a862811fe80ee310153d55.jpeg

EF813510-AFD9-4CAC-A15F-26991C4ECD8C.jpeg.e04eb9d93dd66838c171dd7a0899e835.jpeg

D055EB63-A990-43EC-BE85-4BCC28D96277.jpeg.e85dc4116b4a3c9ab594668cb5f1cfe8.jpeg
C14C5F9F-E998-4191-BA86-99502B931712.jpeg.07a3e53741eeae8eb8b4a2441fd1fa0e.jpeg

B35FC1E7-718C-4729-B6CF-88D832C59826.jpeg.359270815ca13669003408adf11ac31b.jpeg
1840AA19-2DD9-4EB4-9BD5-CFE627ACD9F7.jpeg.9e7193c47e3ac04e39ed425adc552e8d.jpeg

❤️ 🫀 💜  
The Temple to Transhumanism 

05BF88C9-1C44-436F-AF27-FA32961F15A9.jpeg.f1359f1974d5cd733a3fe8f4b733f20a.jpeg

F0E76984-EF02-4273-B8C9-6D6157FCE2FE.jpeg.48086a55360104cfffda7edb621761dd.jpeg
The wars on the human heart 🫀 this is symbolic of the Demonics/Wetiko/Freemasonic war upon the heart within From Hell - Music here is dedicated to The Fallen Angel if you’ve missed it.

The below video explains this and is speaking of the mindset of the monarchy.

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

New stamps and banknotes featuring Charles’ image to be introduced “sustainably”

 

King Charles III’s image will appear on stamps, coins and banknotes in the future.

 

 

The introduction of new banknotes and stamps featuring the King’s image will be implemented in a way to reduce the “environmental and financial impact” of the changes.

The Royal Mail and Bank of England said they have received guidance from Charles’ royal household aimed at minimising cost and ensuring a sustainable transition.

 

https://apple.news/A-ANqxK-MSFWRdRKI1MuBWA

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/charles-face-banknotes-stamps-b2176525.html

5E54095E-810E-4FCD-A46E-DC42A2C1BAD5.png.d65604f40b722b176fe95777984b8fa3.png
 

UK monarch King Charles III has unveiled his royal cypher, which was designed by the College of Arms and will appear on the country's official buildings, postboxes and passports.

 

B83D0737-2647-482C-8489-88E30E824DDE.jpeg.988dfa62b5d53806974fc4bb07330fa7.jpeg

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

829D96D4-80C5-4EAC-AC90-5313939BFAAA.webp.61d15b567bc82f485a8d633a7f92f286.webp

🌈

238E45B8-0AE5-472C-9603-CE97433E9F5F.jpeg.d57d4453c3f873c54f892e010e049803.jpeg

0CE97917-60BE-4839-8177-4AB8F48055E1.jpeg.38a24dd7f8af436c56d804fb6b9c28cc.jpeg 

🌈 

9C310AD4-AA83-4B07-AE37-AB0AEA9A16E3.jpeg.fd2df6160172f2c4652e80df6504f969.jpeg

 

The Dark Side of the World

 

Young Tony saw a lot of fascinating things because of his clairvoyance—once he had a vision of what his native countryside had looked like in the Ice and Bronze Ages—but he also saw the dark inhabitants of those astral spheres that are especially depressing: 

“Most people are surrounded by a grey fog, in which single black dots or grey blotches are easily visible. As a child, this fog frightened me a lot on some people, since my clairvoyance enabled me to see that these people carried entities— other people’s heads or grotesque faces—in their aura. 

543C3E1F-4D47-4D5D-A43D-2FE1BA17B333.jpeg.5d47cef7bafbcbfe66c0bd61b845c7c4.jpeg

Venom

4D44E1E1-1FDB-4860-89BB-EE23E31ADCA1.jpeg.ac07d3c13aa445fdcfe4217b5601afca.jpeg

The Djinn

 

For less clairvoyant people, this manifests itself as a dark aura cloud. 

I noticed, too, that these people were usually not well; they were unbalanced and cranky. When I see people in business or politics who are particularly trapped by the material world, for example, I notice that they no longer have any light bodies at all. In many of these people, the point of light at the heart chakra, which is otherwise always present, is no longer visible to me. 

Instead, I see something like a layer of ‘shiny tar’ around them in which a monstrous being in the shape of a lizard can be distinguished. When such people speak on television, for example, I see a crocodile shape manifesting itself around the person like in a concave mirror; I don’t see the light of their throat and forehead chakra.

C2AB00BE-E3AE-4415-834C-491DFD7B4935.png.c6eac924bc0e4fb39c452ce54c4e5d55.png

 

The Tar, Blood of Eternity - “I am a God/Immortal” - Thousand Year Reich - Gate/Gateway 

Overlord - Final Battle”

CA2B7ADD-D93E-4264-8D7D-448CAE9CEF74.jpeg.43923ddb9b2e81b146c21aafa0174a61.jpeg


Black Goo - Harald Kautz Vella - Biophotons - Reptilians consume as their source of energy

5E3DAB21-BA92-4E84-9824-4F78B8EF00EC.jpeg.0273a5fa7231fba2613a7bacaf8be5e3.jpeg

3E50EB8E-D3F8-4257-B86B-F7BAB8D3EB2F.webp.9c26451be212241b78243053886ed333.webp

Snow White 

09EC0429-283F-4951-9BC9-F52B6AFF5BBB.jpeg.9d3ff32679431c31a5df00cc5b3e41c0.jpeg

688DFE07-8C66-43FD-8700-18DF8FA29E92.jpeg.a3efe1f433c858fee37224b1f1da8c98.jpeg

From Hell

 

The Devils Advocate 

 

AEFDE72C-F70A-4AC1-A06F-57463A6236B3.gif.ea670de2cc8b22e1c202f86e31f0b15a.gif

Metal Gods

https://youtu.be/pq0crnFCovI


21D80EDB-95D9-41D7-B2A3-581FB3FD25F3.gif.88abaefb8dcf7c72f274883aeca33f4e.gif
5E471C89-E3F1-4704-9009-1817AB8CF64E.jpeg.43ca3263ae2215b7a35b716ec35cc6e2.jpeg

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 

 

Max Payne 

Maybe they finally thought an actual injection in the movie would be to on the nose in the end?

 

672A0547-047A-4F62-9E5E-73813C331847.jpeg.740bacdd3847b598182a0b355b9c7143.jpeg

CCE0B340-FBC0-4E0D-B15C-CE584F136628.jpeg.684260c84d8ed7b2f22d7eb50bc09588.jpeg

 

“Fear Gave Them Wings”

Max and Lupino First Meet - Metsuo - Room 405

 

The Happening

 

Max Payne 

2BAE5E10-CA67-4164-AF95-311825363B2B.jpeg.32c0b89f18453451075cba5192bc5f3e.jpeg

9885D94C-5584-4B25-88A1-8CA1FE4F2D33.jpeg.0bfce5fc4d60c169397c25e8e7b17037.jpeg

EFF946B8-AF19-4670-A1CD-6EF27D71E0D5.jpeg.c2940168e4458f0289de0df66a8e3cb1.jpeg
The Time Machine 

More Human Than Human

4FC34331-343A-4A9A-BB01-A97DFA8220CB.jpeg.3c4a35bbe33f4da37d54852dd01a9672.jpeg

977A8C73-36CA-4F2E-BEA1-9107A53D2988.jpeg.c4cf8d55e54ff9f8aabff104b7b1c567.jpeg

3E42894E-F6A3-4653-B06E-7164D9B40177.jpeg.f100655c04a5f06dbc2ad6c0b96b7670.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DannyUK said:

829D96D4-80C5-4EAC-AC90-5313939BFAAA.webp.61d15b567bc82f485a8d633a7f92f286.webp

🌈

238E45B8-0AE5-472C-9603-CE97433E9F5F.jpeg.d57d4453c3f873c54f892e010e049803.jpeg

0CE97917-60BE-4839-8177-4AB8F48055E1.jpeg.38a24dd7f8af436c56d804fb6b9c28cc.jpeg 

🌈 

9C310AD4-AA83-4B07-AE37-AB0AEA9A16E3.jpeg.fd2df6160172f2c4652e80df6504f969.jpeg

 

The Dark Side of the World

 

Young Tony saw a lot of fascinating things because of his clairvoyance—once he had a vision of what his native countryside had looked like in the Ice and Bronze Ages—but he also saw the dark inhabitants of those astral spheres that are especially depressing: 

“Most people are surrounded by a grey fog, in which single black dots or grey blotches are easily visible. As a child, this fog frightened me a lot on some people, since my clairvoyance enabled me to see that these people carried entities— other people’s heads or grotesque faces—in their aura. 

543C3E1F-4D47-4D5D-A43D-2FE1BA17B333.jpeg.5d47cef7bafbcbfe66c0bd61b845c7c4.jpeg

Venom

4D44E1E1-1FDB-4860-89BB-EE23E31ADCA1.jpeg.ac07d3c13aa445fdcfe4217b5601afca.jpeg

The Djinn

 

For less clairvoyant people, this manifests itself as a dark aura cloud. 

I noticed, too, that these people were usually not well; they were unbalanced and cranky. When I see people in business or politics who are particularly trapped by the material world, for example, I notice that they no longer have any light bodies at all. In many of these people, the point of light at the heart chakra, which is otherwise always present, is no longer visible to me. 

Instead, I see something like a layer of ‘shiny tar’ around them in which a monstrous being in the shape of a lizard can be distinguished. When such people speak on television, for example, I see a crocodile shape manifesting itself around the person like in a concave mirror; I don’t see the light of their throat and forehead chakra.

C2AB00BE-E3AE-4415-834C-491DFD7B4935.png.c6eac924bc0e4fb39c452ce54c4e5d55.png

 

The Tar, Blood of Eternity - “I am a God/Immortal” - Thousand Year Reich - Gate/Gateway 

Overlord - Final Battle”

CA2B7ADD-D93E-4264-8D7D-448CAE9CEF74.jpeg.43923ddb9b2e81b146c21aafa0174a61.jpeg


Black Goo - Harald Kautz Vella - Biophotons - Reptilians consume as their source of energy

5E3DAB21-BA92-4E84-9824-4F78B8EF00EC.jpeg.0273a5fa7231fba2613a7bacaf8be5e3.jpeg

3E50EB8E-D3F8-4257-B86B-F7BAB8D3EB2F.webp.9c26451be212241b78243053886ed333.webp

Snow White 

09EC0429-283F-4951-9BC9-F52B6AFF5BBB.jpeg.9d3ff32679431c31a5df00cc5b3e41c0.jpeg

688DFE07-8C66-43FD-8700-18DF8FA29E92.jpeg.a3efe1f433c858fee37224b1f1da8c98.jpeg

From Hell

 

The Devils Advocate 

 

AEFDE72C-F70A-4AC1-A06F-57463A6236B3.gif.ea670de2cc8b22e1c202f86e31f0b15a.gif

Metal Gods

https://youtu.be/pq0crnFCovI


21D80EDB-95D9-41D7-B2A3-581FB3FD25F3.gif.88abaefb8dcf7c72f274883aeca33f4e.gif
5E471C89-E3F1-4704-9009-1817AB8CF64E.jpeg.43ca3263ae2215b7a35b716ec35cc6e2.jpeg

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 

 

Max Payne 

Maybe they finally thought an actual injection in the movie would be to on the nose in the end?

 

672A0547-047A-4F62-9E5E-73813C331847.jpeg.740bacdd3847b598182a0b355b9c7143.jpeg

CCE0B340-FBC0-4E0D-B15C-CE584F136628.jpeg.684260c84d8ed7b2f22d7eb50bc09588.jpeg

 

“Fear Gave Them Wings”

Max and Lupino First Meet - Metsuo - Room 405

 

The Happening

 

Max Payne 

2BAE5E10-CA67-4164-AF95-311825363B2B.jpeg.32c0b89f18453451075cba5192bc5f3e.jpeg

9885D94C-5584-4B25-88A1-8CA1FE4F2D33.jpeg.0bfce5fc4d60c169397c25e8e7b17037.jpeg

EFF946B8-AF19-4670-A1CD-6EF27D71E0D5.jpeg.c2940168e4458f0289de0df66a8e3cb1.jpeg
The Time Machine 

More Human Than Human

4FC34331-343A-4A9A-BB01-A97DFA8220CB.jpeg.3c4a35bbe33f4da37d54852dd01a9672.jpeg

977A8C73-36CA-4F2E-BEA1-9107A53D2988.jpeg.c4cf8d55e54ff9f8aabff104b7b1c567.jpeg

3E42894E-F6A3-4653-B06E-7164D9B40177.jpeg.f100655c04a5f06dbc2ad6c0b96b7670.jpeg

 

Oh Before I Forget...

Man, what's that all about? 🤔

Before I Forget Live

 

 

 

You'll need to listen to the Black Goo video.

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Read a theory that Andrew is there to deflect any negative media attention away from Charles, and Harry is there to deflect any attention away from William.

So the two main contenders are kept free of any serious scandal, and the second two suckers have to take the rap for everything. Their crimes and misdemeanours are probably far less heinous than the ones theyre protecting.

No wonder Harry wants to publish a book.

 

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...