Queen Consort Camilla

Anam Chara

50 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just looks like material to stop jewlery chafing, but a higher resolution image would help.

Why would she wear a mask? If its because she thinks it looks better than the original...whatever does she look like underneath? Or is it someone else and she is filling in for the real thing...for whatever reason??

51 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Why would she wear a mask? If its because she thinks it looks better than the original...whatever does she look like underneath? Or is it someone else and she is filling in for the real thing...for whatever reason??

I thought this, some one else filling in for here.

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2022 at 3:37 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just looks like material to stop jewlery chafing, but a higher resolution image would help.

If there is such a practice as wearing material to stop jewelry chaffing, I've never heard of it.

Pearls are also silky smooth on the skin anyway, so I'm pretty sure it's not that.

18 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If there is such a practice as wearing material to stop jewelry chaffing, I've never heard of it.

Pearls are also silky smooth on the skin anyway, so I'm pretty sure it's not that.

I wonder if its to stop the pearls from getting dirty from skin,as i imagine they are very expensive.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I wonder if its to stop the pearls from getting dirty from skin,as i imagine they are very expensive.

That's a good idea! I can't make out whether whatever is starts or stops at the upper or lower side of the evident ridge though, and if it goes up from the ridge, it's only a barrier between a small section of the jewelry & the skin. Good thinking though.

It's a curious thing - Sickofallthebollocks posted that picture also a while back on another thread which led me to have a hunt round other photos for further evidence, but most of the photo's I found either looked air-brushed, were out of focus or on a lot she wore a much higher neck-lined garment, so I was non the wiser.

*Edit* It does look like it doesn't lie quite flush at the bottom edge of the ridge, which suggests to me that that is the bottom edge.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1