A September to Remember

Fool Me Once

Already this month we have seen events which are notable for various reasons,such as ; Biden's Puppetmaster Obama attending the Second Unveiling Ceremony of his and Michael's Presidential Portrait in the White House (Which has multiple occulted images concealed as Jonathan Kleck analysed) and the announced demise of that old biddy on the stamps,not to mention that it is 911 today,21 years later (Blackjack?)

But more may be to come with the Vatican (Vatis= Divining /Khan=Serpent) demanding the return of all it's assets before September ends.

A video of a German Minister saying that September 24th is a day that will be remembered like 911 was,has apparently been debunked although  that date is interesting but the week after is certainly noteworthy.

Sept 30th is the last Friday of the month so if 'Xfiles' predictions of

"It'll happen on a Friday when all the banks are closed..." is correct then it is an ideal day to cause a banking collapse before the traditional October deadline previously seen in 2008 etc.

Edited by Fool Me Once

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 11:13 AM, Fool Me Once said:

Already this month we have seen events which are notable for various reasons,such as ; Biden's Puppetmaster Obama attending the Second Unveiling Ceremony of his and Michael's Presidential Portrait in the White House (Which has multiple occulted images concealed as Jonathan Kleck analysed) and the announced demise of that old biddy on the stamps,not to mention that it is 911 today,21 years later (Blackjack?)

But more may be to come with the Vatican (Vatis= Divining /Khan=Serpent) demanding the return of all it's assets before September ends.

A video of a German Minister saying that September 24th is a day that will be remembered like 911 was,has apparently been debunked although  that date is interesting but the week after is certainly noteworthy.

Sept 30th is the last Friday of the month so if 'Xfiles' predictions of

"It'll happen on a Friday when all the banks are closed..." is correct then it is an ideal day to cause a banking collapse before the traditional October deadline previously seen in 2008 etc.

Heads up,troops in London,all banks closing for a week in Oz,Vatican wants all assets home by Sep 30th and recent Bloomberg news item.

VideoCapture_20220927-113955.jpg.ab96726bdc40eb4d71d74c855902def8.jpgVideoCapture_20220927-114049.jpg.7796680809c3c3e560652bc3b9c646e6.jpg

• Like 2

September is definitely a month to watch, along with mid-February until a few days after March 15 is the time to be cognizant of what is taking place throughout the world.  If September is quiet these last few day, I don't see anything really happening til mid-February.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The All Eye said:

September is definitely a month to watch, along with mid-February until a few days after March 15 is the time to be cognizant of what is taking place throughout the world.  If September is quiet these last few day, I don't see anything really happening til mid-February.

Hope you're right, I need a break! 😃

On 9/27/2022 at 11:47 AM, Fool Me Once said:

Bloomberg

Holy cow, what Bloomberg is this, I did a Bill Gates search today and found only cockroaches, (I mean no offence to insects), and this Bloomberg company of some kind.. (hey it's new on me I can't know everything)

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/bill-gates-hsbc-s-quinn-to-speak-at-bloomberg-forum-nef-update-1.1683607

So, Bloomberg is both a media group and a New Economic Forum, by what I got from this. ^^

and here as another casual example:-  https://www.bloomberg.com

Edited by TetraG
  • Like 1