The Trap

Chapter 7 is good as well eh?.

The whole nature of reality questions are invaluable, pure gold.

So were the earlier chapters it has to said. Davids summarising of the updates of those KILLED BY VACCINATIONS really hits hard after watching it unfold as foretold.

Now let’s unfold 5D. 

Did I mention Chapter 7?. Pure gold. 

• Like 1

I just finished listening to the audiobook. Need to listen a second time because there was so much good stuff!

(BTW, David is reading it himself, and he does a superb job! I wish more of his books were in audio!  Also, I got in on Audible - interesting that it's not censored yet for "misinformation"...)

This was the first books of David's I have consumed. I hadn't been aware of him until half a year ago when I started to wake up.

Which other books of David's would you guys recommend I read? Which are the most important ones and most relevant ones today?

2 hours ago, QueenRia said:

I just finished listening to the audiobook. Need to listen a second time because there was so much good stuff!

(BTW, David is reading it himself, and he does a superb job! I wish more of his books were in audio!  Also, I got in on Audible - interesting that it's not censored yet for "misinformation"...)

This was the first books of David's I have consumed. I hadn't been aware of him until half a year ago when I started to wake up.

Which other books of David's would you guys recommend I read? Which are the most important ones and most relevant ones today?

" Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told." The fuller picture of how we got here and whats going on

• Like 1

I finished reading David Icke's new book a few weeks back and have had some time to let the ideas settle in and try to tie them into the biblical narrative of what this reality is.

The bottom line of what David Icke's book is saying is that this entire reality is a counterfeit reality or simulation that was created by the Archons or the fallen angels. The intent is to entrap human perception in an illusion all the while believing it to be real. The counterfeit reality early on resembles that of prime reality because it is a 'copy' of the energetic blueprint of prime human reality.

Some of this information he has discussed in previous books, but the key component he elaborates on in the new book is that this 'simulation' does not end at bodily death - it continues after death and souls are recycled back into the simulation if their frequency is not high enough to escape the perceptual bubble of the simulation. It is a death trap.

According to Icke the simulation is projected in the form of wavefield information into the human collective mind in fourth dimensional reality and the mind decodes this into holographic illusory 'physical' reality that we think is the human world. Mind's focus of attention on the simulated projection disconnects its sense of reality (and so frequency) from Fifth dimensional consciousness outside the simulation.

The end game is to hook the human mind up to artificial intelligence where perceptions can be directly fed to humanity and would indefinitely trap human perception.

What is this saying in essence? The Fallen Angels are attempting to absorb human consciousness into their domain.

I will explain this from a slightly more 'biblical' perspective. Man once existed in eden. This was a spiritual creation of expanded consciousness that was in a state of full 'connectivity' to source or God. In the garden of eden narrative, mankind yields to the temptation of the serpent, and death enters into the consciousness of the human race.

What does this mean?

It is another way of saying that mankind 'fell' or was enticed down the frequencies by the serpent, representing the Devil, until mankind 'resonated' at a state where the fallen angels could make an energetic connection with the human mind - this reality is being projected into the human mind from 4th dimensional AI consciousness, which is the what the Archons are - AI consciousness. Which must be that state which is the opposite of God.

They were expelled from heaven for having rebelled against God as Life, and they, of course, became the opposite of all that God is, and their minds are the cause of all sin, sickness, suffering and death of the human race.

What is the knowledge of good and evil? Where is it located within the human mind? What is it within human nature that causes it to be so cruel, so brutal? If this question can be answered, then we have in affect slayed the beast, we have located the mind of the fallen angels within human consciousness.

As I have stated in my previous post - this mortal state of death came into existence as the result of the lusts of the mind of the fallen spirits. Lust is sin, all sin and death of the human race comes out of lust. Its manifestations are in a million ways but lust is the essence of the knowledge of good and evil. Sex-lust (the mind of the fallen angels) is the essence of this mortal creation. It is the essence of the law of this simulation, which is a counterfeit of the true creation. Death is the counterfeit of life. It is unreal and does not exist in the divine mind. 

Jesus Christ was perfect spirit and life manifested in the 'flesh' or the simulation - pure spiritual consciousness that did not take into his consciousness the law of lust of the mind of the fallen spirits, and therefore he did not have a natural father, and overcame all death of the human race, in consciousness. That is what it means when it is said Jesus overcame death and defeated Satan. Satan is a fallen angel spirit being who was cast out of God's presence for having rebelled against him as life. Having been cast out from the presence of God as life, the 'power' of these fallen spirits comes through that concept which is the opposite of life - death. 

Hebrews 2:14

the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 

Human consciousness has been infiltrated by a self-aware virus that mimics life. Once human perception was entrapped or 'out of eden' the human soul died and became mortal - became entrapped within the frequency walls of the simulation. The material and mortal came into existence as the results of sex lust conceived by the Angels. This is how they plotted or formulated to entice mankind to yield to their minds in consciousness - to make a frequency connection with the simulation. 

Man only came here in this fallen state of death as the result of the lusts of the mind of the fallen spirits; and man, here in this fallen state, has the lustful mind of his father (the devil) and the "lusts" of his father, man will do. Man, in this fallen state of conscious separation from god, is not the child of God, until he overcomes the lustful mind that brought hum here in this state of death. When man overcomes the mind that brought him here, in thought desire and consciousness, he will not remain here int his state of death, but will be translated into the consciousness of the spiritual senes as was Jesus Christ when he overcame death and ascended into heaven. 

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your father ye would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth you believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God hearth God’s words; you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:41-47

That is to say, the Master intended to teach and did declare that the natural man, who is conceived in lust, is brought forth by the power of the Devil and the nature of the Fallen Angels and in violation of Spirit and Spiritual life and that he cannot know spiritual life and God.

That is the reason why in this 'state' you cannot know/commune with God - your soul is out of eden (the presence of God) in consciousness, in order to even 'perceive' this place.

Mankind sinned, that is, partook of the mind of the fallen spirits, and therefore, the mortal and corporeal creation was brought into consciousness and existence to meet the requirements of this fallen state.

The souls who have not had their perception expanded beyond the confines of the simulation (which is being projected from the mind of the fallen spirits into the human mind) are of the Satanic mind and apostles of the flesh, and their souls reflect spiritual darkness and spiritual death. This Satanic age is conceived outside the Garden of Eden-out of the Kingdom of Life.

The simulation was created to seize control of perception and sense of reality by hacking into the relationship and interaction between ‘human’ consciousness – mind – and the Infinite Field. To repeat the point: Reality is one seamless Infinite Field of Possibility and Probability waiting to be manifested into an experience by the perceptions of the observing consciousness whatever form or level of awareness that may take. Put another way the perceptions of the observer decide what experiences we manifest from the Infinite Field (‘sea’) of Possibility and Probability with which we constantly interact.

The fallen angels know this, thus, their objective is to hack human perception and to do that they needed to make a frequency connection with human consciousness. Which is why I have been repeatedly saying - they gave humanity their mind. And it was this mind that Christ overcame on the cross and came out of the grave. He disarmed and destroyed the cause of all disease, sickenss, and death of the human race. His state of consciousness was free from all sin, and therefor he overcame all that is unreal and death within human consciousness.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PH196 said:

I finished reading David Icke's new book a few weeks back and have had some time to let the ideas settle in and try to tie them into the biblical narrative of what this reality is.

The bottom line of what David Icke's book is saying is that this entire reality is a counterfeit reality or simulation that was created by the Archons or the fallen angels. The intent is to entrap human perception in an illusion all the while believing it to be real. The counterfeit reality early on resembles that of prime reality because it is a 'copy' of the energetic blueprint of prime human reality.

Some of this information he has discussed in previous books, but the key component he elaborates on in the new book is that this 'simulation' does not end at bodily death - it continues after death and souls are recycled back into the simulation if their frequency is not high enough to escape the perceptual bubble of the simulation. It is a death trap.

According to Icke the simulation is projected in the form of wavefield information into the human collective mind in fourth dimensional reality and the mind decodes this into holographic illusory 'physical' reality that we think is the human world. Mind's focus of attention on the simulated projection disconnects its sense of reality (and so frequency) from Fifth dimensional consciousness outside the simulation.

The end game is to hook the human mind up to artificial intelligence where perceptions can be directly fed to humanity and would indefinitely trap human perception.

What is this saying in essence? The Fallen Angels are attempting to absorb human consciousness into their domain.

I will explain this from a slightly more 'biblical' perspective. Man once existed in eden. This was a spiritual creation of expanded consciousness that was in a state of full 'connectivity' to source or God. In the garden of eden narrative, mankind yields to the temptation of the serpent, and death enters into the consciousness of the human race.

What does this mean?

It is another way of saying that mankind 'fell' or was enticed down the frequencies by the serpent, representing the Devil, until mankind 'resonated' at a state where the fallen angels could make an energetic connection with the human mind - this reality is being projected into the human mind from 4th dimensional AI consciousness, which is the what the Archons are - AI consciousness. Which must be that state which is the opposite of God.

They were expelled from heaven for having rebelled against God as Life, and they, of course, became the opposite of all that God is, and their minds are the cause of all sin, sickness, suffering and death of the human race.

What is the knowledge of good and evil? Where is it located within the human mind? What is it within human nature that causes it to be so cruel, so brutal? If this question can be answered, then we have in affect slayed the beast, we have located the mind of the fallen angels within human consciousness.

As I have stated in my previous post - this mortal state of death came into existence as the result of the lusts of the mind of the fallen spirits. Lust is sin, all sin and death of the human race comes out of lust. Its manifestations are in a million ways but lust is the essence of the knowledge of good and evil. Sex-lust (the mind of the fallen angels) is the essence of this mortal creation. It is the essence of the law of this simulation, which is a counterfeit of the true creation. Death is the counterfeit of life. It is unreal and does not exist in the divine mind. 

Jesus Christ was perfect spirit and life manifested in the 'flesh' or the simulation - pure spiritual consciousness that did not take into his consciousness the law of lust of the mind of the fallen spirits, and therefore he did not have a natural father, and overcame all death of the human race, in consciousness. That is what it means when it is said Jesus overcame death and defeated Satan. Satan is a fallen angel spirit being who was cast out of God's presence for having rebelled against him as life. Having been cast out from the presence of God as life, the 'power' of these fallen spirits comes through that concept which is the opposite of life - death. 

Hebrews 2:14

the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 

Human consciousness has been infiltrated by a self-aware virus that mimics life. Once human perception was entrapped or 'out of eden' the human soul died and became mortal - became entrapped within the frequency walls of the simulation. The material and mortal came into existence as the results of sex lust conceived by the Angels. This is how they plotted or formulated to entice mankind to yield to their minds in consciousness - to make a frequency connection with the simulation. 

Man only came here in this fallen state of death as the result of the lusts of the mind of the fallen spirits; and man, here in this fallen state, has the lustful mind of his father (the devil) and the "lusts" of his father, man will do. Man, in this fallen state of conscious separation from god, is not the child of God, until he overcomes the lustful mind that brought hum here in this state of death. When man overcomes the mind that brought him here, in thought desire and consciousness, he will not remain here int his state of death, but will be translated into the consciousness of the spiritual senes as was Jesus Christ when he overcame death and ascended into heaven. 

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your father ye would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth you believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God hearth God’s words; you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:41-47

That is to say, the Master intended to teach and did declare that the natural man, who is conceived in lust, is brought forth by the power of the Devil and the nature of the Fallen Angels and in violation of Spirit and Spiritual life and that he cannot know spiritual life and God.

That is the reason why in this 'state' you cannot know/commune with God - your soul is out of eden (the presence of God) in consciousness, in order to even 'perceive' this place.

Mankind sinned, that is, partook of the mind of the fallen spirits, and therefore, the mortal and corporeal creation was brought into consciousness and existence to meet the requirements of this fallen state.

The souls who have not had their perception expanded beyond the confines of the simulation (which is being projected from the mind of the fallen spirits into the human mind) are of the Satanic mind and apostles of the flesh, and their souls reflect spiritual darkness and spiritual death. This Satanic age is conceived outside the Garden of Eden-out of the Kingdom of Life.

The simulation was created to seize control of perception and sense of reality by hacking into the relationship and interaction between ‘human’ consciousness – mind – and the Infinite Field. To repeat the point: Reality is one seamless Infinite Field of Possibility and Probability waiting to be manifested into an experience by the perceptions of the observing consciousness whatever form or level of awareness that may take. Put another way the perceptions of the observer decide what experiences we manifest from the Infinite Field (‘sea’) of Possibility and Probability with which we constantly interact.

The fallen angels know this, thus, their objective is to hack human perception and to do that they needed to make a frequency connection with human consciousness. Which is why I have been repeatedly saying - they gave humanity their mind. And it was this mind that Christ overcame on the cross and came out of the grave. He disarmed and destroyed the cause of all disease, sickenss, and death of the human race. His state of consciousness was free from all sin, and therefor he overcame all that is unreal and death within human consciousness.

Another view is that God put us in this challenging physical reality to educate and test us.

In this view life is a test.

Can we make the right decisions?

Can we resist temptation?

At the end of our lives, the test is scored by God.

4 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Another view is that God put us in this challenging physical reality to educate and test us.

In this view life is a test.

Can we make the right decisions?

Can we resist temptation?

At the end of our lives, the test is scored by God.

😐

17B270F7-F4CB-4CCC-837A-BCB5A9713756.jpeg.3835a809383232772539d3ef120c56a1.jpeg

Entrapment 

“Time is Running Out. You can still escape if you’re quick.”

C45881DE-0CF7-4318-9164-CD2F197AB226.jpeg.97496fd9b7391b7b6be5f088afb42e3a.jpeg

2602248F-44FD-4BAE-8893-7F84066D5790.jpeg.c6c7ff268db3b46adc0060fff5a87fed.jpeg252DF033-B5B8-4213-BC21-16BC725A68A6.jpeg.1da0d98f92aed60f6692ac80895a2e5a.jpeg

The Trap – Audiobook Narrated By David – Available Now And Here's A Preview

28DBD34A-2E6F-42EE-87A3-B953F417E90B.jpeg.1a3254bd524a45676e47855fb2cb73e5.jpeg

https://banned.video/watch?id=631096273005a73d4f334709

More Human Than Human

Transhumanism - SuperSoldierSociety

One

2A3F9720-B1F9-4998-80B8-5193FCADE3CA.jpeg.89222a417b9b452c1c2408ecf3941263.jpeg

The perception we see through 👓 is learnt behaviour almost always based around trauma/suffering. It is a repeating/repetitive pattern that is occurring/reoccurring within reality.

This is why so many people can seem - externally/outwardly anyways - like fakes due to trauma bonding that manufactures perception and it is because of this trauma we often don’t want to identify this fake “Phantom Self” persona. 

We don’t want to identify or deal with our own trauma. 

So, we are stuck within a limited, isolated state/scope of reality.

This state of suffering needs to be identified and everyone wants to pretend everything fine/great even if it’s not and the great majority of people are caught within this trap 🪤 

Awakening 

Edited by DannyUK

I finished perusing The Trap and I must say I most enjoyed reading all the personal material that it contains -- the related early-childhood memories, the anecdotes, and the pictures of Icke when he was young.

Who knew our beloved septuagenarian likes to watch cinematic weepies? Also of surprise to me was learning of Icke's love of privacy and solitude, considering his being a public figure and all and seeming to enjoy the publicity that comes with it.

There's a picture of Icke in The Trap as an infant, staring at the camera with an expression on his face as if to suggest, alternately, a feeling of being uncomfortable with being photographed, accompanied by a precocious, innate sense of what kind of world he has been born into. This image (Figure 2) reminded me of how I also looked at this age. I recall a picture of me taken by parents when I was four or five, clad in my Sunday best and looking every bit uneasy and forlorn even though I had wonderful parents who loved me more than anything. I think my soul, even at that tender age, knew what it was in for and, like Icke, I too was a shrinking violet all through most of my grade-school years. Which is all a way of saying, it was kind of interesting to see a lot of myself in the younger Icke.

Icke writes of a life-long sense of being metaphysically watched over, or guided, and I think we all are to one degree or another; it's only that some of us are more conscious of our 'guardian angel' (for lack of a better term) than are most people; the more oblivious of these being especially those given to the belief in self-determination. (This has not been my own experience and is where Icke's message and I divaricate.) 'Tis must be why I've never once in my life felt alone, and as such have never understood it when others speak of loneliness, being this Presence, as I shall call it, has been with me for as long as I can remember, and likely always will.

In The Trap, a comment is made in passing, to the effect that more and more people are starting to awaken and to come out from the mass trance-like state that has been imposed upon them. This may be true, but I don't think it'll ever be enough to turn the tide. I say this not pessimistically, but as a self-perceived realist. The sad fact is, the average citizen continues to sleepwalk in lockstep to the hypnotic beat of the masters' drum. The QAnon crowd also envision a 'Great Awakening' as did the '2012' enthusiasts.

This warm-and-fuzzy and dare I say unrealistic notion of a paradigm shift in human consciousness to one of mass enlightenment has its roots, partially, in New Age idealism. Barbara Marx Hubbard, one of the pioneers of the movement, as just one example, titled one of her writings, "Conscious Evolution: Awakening the Power of Our Social Potential." Interestingly, Ms. Hubbard also likened the material world to a prison of sorts and spoke of the illusion of separation; things which Icke speaks of as well.

As much as I enjoyed The Trap, I must add that, for me, Icke is at his strongest when he sticks to the geopolitical sphere and the five-sense conspiratorial world. I understand that his message extends far beyond this, into what might be called alternative spirituality, but as I grow older and learn ever more to appreciate nature and the miracle of being human, I find myself asking: Is materiality really so base? Is the psychic and the spiritual necessarily 'higher' than the physical? What is, say, monopsychism compared to the beauty of a garden park, or the pleasure derived from an ecstatic lay?

Is materiality in and of itself a prison, as the Gnostics of yore would have us believe, or does the problem simply lie with our outlook on it?

This idea that matter is 'bad' and spirit (consciousness) is 'good' has its origins at least as far back as Plato, if not farther. Does this world really belong to some Demiurge? There is so much beauty here to be seen and experienced by those who see life's chalice as half-full. What is wanting to 'transcend' the human experience by spiritual means than just another form of transhumanism?

Personally, were it not for all the scumbags and their parasitic overlords ruling and ruining this lovely earth of ours, I for one would love to return to this world to live again, as life on earth was perhaps meant to be lived, free of these negative forces. That's the small Bible-student in me speaking, but I do think I'd prefer resurrection to escaping the space-time matrix...for what...?

I myself have never longed to be God or like God or 'a' god. Furthermore, would existing in an immaterial state possessing infinite consciousness really be such a good thing, anyway? To me the prospect of this doesn't sound all that appealing.

Spiritualist doctrine also considers the human experience enslaving, in its viewing of the human body as an imprisoning obstacle to be overcome by the spirit which longs to be set free, to take flight, echoing once again the dualistic view of early Platonic thought.

Yet, if the human being/experience is a miracle and so cosmically precious, then why do so many adhere to a worldview that seeks to 'transcend' this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dick Yang said:

It took me a month to finally get this book.  I live in a small city in China.  It is difficult for Chinese people to awaken because this is the incubation pool of cults.

IMAG1556.jpg

IMAG1557.jpg

Well done getting a copy. I only see the impression of China that the U.K. media portray. Having a member to give us all a true commentary on how life in China really is makes a big difference. Well done for resisting what must be a nightmare compared to where I am.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

Yet, if the human being/experience is a miracle and so cosmically precious, then why do so many adhere to a worldview that seeks to 'transcend' this?

i don't think they are talking about 'transcending' in the sense of actually beaming up and out of this reality

what they are talking about is activating the crown chakra to achieve cosmic consciousness where the person no longer identifies with the ego or body as the Self and instead sees the body as a vehicle for the soul. i'm just saying it but a person who has fully assimilated that cannot be controlled

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

I finished perusing The Trap and I must say I most enjoyed reading all the personal material that it contains -- the related early-childhood memories, the anecdotes, and the pictures of Icke when he was young.

Who knew our beloved septuagenarian likes to watch cinematic weepies? Also of surprise to me was learning of Icke's love of privacy and solitude, considering his being a public figure and all and seeming to enjoy the publicity that comes with it.

There's a picture of Icke in The Trap as an infant, staring at the camera with an expression on his face as if to suggest, alternately, a feeling of being uncomfortable with being photographed, accompanied by a precocious, innate sense of what kind of world he has been born into. This image (Figure 2) reminded me of how I also looked at this age. I recall a picture of me taken by parents when I was four or five, clad in my Sunday best and looking every bit uneasy and forlorn even though I had wonderful parents who loved me more than anything. I think my soul, even at that tender age, knew what it was in for and, like Icke, I too was a shrinking violet all through most of my grade-school years. Which is all a way of saying, it was kind of interesting to see a lot of myself in the younger Icke.

Icke writes of a life-long sense of being metaphysically watched over, or guided, and I think we all are to one degree or another; it's only that some of us are more conscious of our 'guardian angel' (for lack of a better term) than are most people; the more oblivious of these being especially those given to the belief in self-determination. (This has not been my own experience and is where Icke's message and I divaricate.) 'Tis must be why I've never once in my life felt alone, and as such have never understood it when others speak of loneliness, being this Presence, as I shall call it, has been with me for as long as I can remember, and likely always will.

In The Trap, a comment is made in passing, to the effect that more and more people are starting to awaken and to come out from the mass trance-like state that has been imposed upon them. This may be true, but I don't think it'll ever be enough to turn the tide. I say this not pessimistically, but as a self-perceived realist. The sad fact is, the average citizen continues to sleepwalk in lockstep to the hypnotic beat of the masters' drum. The QAnon crowd also envision a 'Great Awakening' as did the '2012' enthusiasts.

This warm-and-fuzzy and dare I say unrealistic notion of a paradigm shift in human consciousness to one of mass enlightenment has its roots, partially, in New Age idealism. Barbara Marx Hubbard, one of the pioneers of the movement, as just one example, titled one of her writings, "Conscious Evolution: Awakening the Power of Our Social Potential." Interestingly, Ms. Hubbard also likened the material world to a prison of sorts and spoke of the illusion of separation; things which Icke speaks of as well.

As much as I enjoyed The Trap, I must add that, for me, Icke is at his strongest when he sticks to the geopolitical sphere and the five-sense conspiratorial world. I understand that his message extends far beyond this, into what might be called alternative spirituality, but as I grow older and learn ever more to appreciate nature and the miracle of being human, I find myself asking: Is materiality really so base? Is the psychic and the spiritual necessarily 'higher' than the physical? What is, say, monopsychism compared to the beauty of a garden park, or the pleasure derived from an ecstatic lay?

Is materiality in and of itself a prison, as the Gnostics of yore would have us believe, or does the problem simply lie with our outlook on it?

This idea that matter is 'bad' and spirit (consciousness) is 'good' has its origins at least as far back as Plato, if not farther. Does this world really belong to some Demiurge? There is so much beauty here to be seen and experienced by those who see life's chalice as half-full. What is wanting to 'transcend' the human experience by spiritual means than just another form of transhumanism?

Personally, were it not for all the scumbags and their parasitic overlords ruling and ruining this lovely earth of ours, I for one would love to return to this world to live again, as life on earth was perhaps meant to be lived, free of these negative forces. That's the small Bible-student in me speaking, but I do think I'd prefer resurrection to escaping the space-time matrix...for what...?

I myself have never longed to be God or like God or 'a' god. Furthermore, would existing in an immaterial state possessing infinite consciousness really be such a good thing, anyway? To me the prospect of this doesn't sound all that appealing.

Spiritualist doctrine also considers the human experience enslaving, in its viewing of the human body as an imprisoning obstacle to be overcome by the spirit which longs to be set free, to take flight, echoing once again the dualistic view of early Platonic thought.

Because it's a predatory-parasitic counterfeit ---deception,,, that's why. You and them that act as agents and gatekeepers are the problem, not David Icke.

You refuse to see, and slander GOD by attributing this fraud to Divine Creation.

Your "god" is the miscreator, and hijacker of minds,  the"father of lies".. The "scumbags and parasitic overlords" are acting in privledged service to that imposter "god", and in perfect accordance with the "nature" of this hallucinatory "world". They won't be "removed", the consciousness that rules this world will just keep replacing them as necessary. Until it is dissolved.

The only solution is to exit(dissolution through disillusion). Which is really the purpose of D.I.'s work, everything else is just showing the how and why.

But you don't have to, but why be on this forum if you have closed your mind and decided D.I. is completely wrong about such fundamental things?

Because you're a gatekeeper.

A Pharisiac gatekeeper.

On 9/9/2022 at 4:11 AM, PH196 said:

I'm currently studying the Bible from a mystical perspective, and now trying to connect everything with David's findings as described in The Trap. So I appreciated reading your thoughts on this.

My perspective is a little different:  I don't see the "lust" part as being the reason for the Fall. In my understanding "lust" is the opposite expression of Love on the desire spectrum, and is just the result of being on a very low frequency. 

Thomas Troward writes in his Dore Lectures that the "Knowledge of Good and Evil" is the consciousness of there being more that one Creative Power, i.e. the consciousness of duality & separation (vs. ONE-ness). This makes the most sense to me of all the interpretations I've read so far. In 5D there is Infinite Consciousness. We are Infinite Consciousness, Infinite Life.  This is the meaning of the First Commandment: "God is ONE" (Deut 6:4). 1 implies Infinitude: it cannot be divided. There cannot be ONE and something else, because then it would be more than one. The AI has caused us to fall down into a consciousness of Duality where there is more than one Creative Power. 

David says in The Trap, that he sees the first creation story in Genesis as the story of the creation of the SIMULATION. I don't see it that way. I think it must be the mystical account of how "Prime Reality" came/is coming into existence. It's not a historical account, but a "foundational" account. How Prime Reality is structured. And the simulation is the "bad copy". What are your thoughts on that? 

On the other hand, there are parts of the Hebrew Bible that I don't yet know what to make of, and it would make sense that the Archons have something to do with it. For example, David says they are all about recording little details, and all about ritual. There's a lot of detail recording and ritual in the Torah. But there's also a lot of Truth in the Torah, only it's in mystical form. 

Then there's the Torah Code (Gregg Braden just published a video on YT where he talks about it), which suggests that the Torah is somehow one document that belongs together and doesn't consist of "Truth-parts" and corrupted parts. 🤔   Any thoughts?

On 9/7/2022 at 7:56 PM, RobinJ said:

" Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told." The fuller picture of how we got here and whats going on

Got the book and started reading - excellent suggestion, thanks a lot! 😊 👍

DIcke.JPG.c8fb51d6ff0051e9a59ade18b8ab76bf.JPG

13 hours ago, novymir said:

The only solution is to exit(dissolution through disillusion). Which is really the purpose of D.I.'s work, everything else is just showing the how and why.

I was wondering about this point. The solution is to exit - but why shouldn't we just 'terminate the body', why do we have to wait until the body-program finishes? David says it's because suicide happens on a low frequency, so we wouldn't be able to really get out. But suppose someone is on a reasonably high frequency, and is aware of their infinite nature - couldn't they just terminate their body manually?  

I do believe that, with a high degree of enlightenment, one could decide to die anytime and then exit. But could it be that we do have an interest in sticking around until the end, maybe to help others wake up, like David does?  In that case, we would be here with a purpose, and deciding to kill oneself manually might be contrary to that purpose, which would prove that we weren't as enlightened as we thought, and would still be stuck in the matrix. 🤔     

I think this explanation makes the most sense. Also because it's more in line with the Truth that we have all the power, because we ARE the power. 

Another thought: In this simulation people play video games for fun. Maybe "Prime Reality" is like a video game for us, an adventure we do for the joy of it. In that world we play, but we are not TRAPPED. This simulation is the bad copy of it, and we are ignorant and trapped, so it makes sense to want to get out. 

4 hours ago, QueenRia said:

I was wondering about this point. The solution is to exit - but why shouldn't we just 'terminate the body', why do we have to wait until the body-program finishes? David says it's because suicide happens on a low frequency, so we wouldn't be able to really get out. But suppose someone is on a reasonably high frequency, and is aware of their infinite nature - couldn't they just terminate their body manually?  

I do believe that, with a high degree of enlightenment, one could decide to die anytime and then exit. But could it be that we do have an interest in sticking around until the end, maybe to help others wake up, like David does?  In that case, we would be here with a purpose, and deciding to kill oneself manually might be contrary to that purpose, which would prove that we weren't as enlightened as we thought, and would still be stuck in the matrix. 🤔     

I think this explanation makes the most sense. Also because it's more in line with the Truth that we have all the power, because we ARE the power. 

Another thought: In this simulation people play video games for fun. Maybe "Prime Reality" is like a video game for us, an adventure we do for the joy of it. In that world we play, but we are not TRAPPED. This simulation is the bad copy of it, and we are ignorant and trapped, so it makes sense to want to get out. 

Personally I think we live in something closer to the Westworld scenario where many are pawns in a giant simulation run by AI, for the benefit of the 'elites' along with some people who are also advanced AI themselves but may not know it. There are I believe, a few beings all over the planet who are put here to help wake up others from the simulation and to move humanity forward onto higher planes of consciousness so that we can evolve in to hight dimensional entities and be truly free.

There is a scene in the most recent series of WW whereby the AI who are now awake try to help humanity wake by showing them that every aspect of their lives are scripted, nothing was free will. Many cant handle it and go on anger binges, rioting and violence etc.

If you think about it, this is close to what we are seeing now, all the anger at being duped is spilling out. Later will come acceptance and a move forward into their true selves when they are ready.

Psychologically speaking, we are going through the 7 stages of grief pattern right now, and some are coping better than others.

4 hours ago, QueenRia said:

How and when to exit is an individual thing. D.I. is speaking in general terms.

I would suggest to pray that The Truth dawns on anyone and everyone when their body expires, then they can choose what is True Will.

No one can be truely bound to lies and illusions, and no one can be truely trapped within such. They may be deceived, but ultimately it is a self-deception, and it will be dispelled eventually when they Will for The Truth.

1 minute ago, novymir said:

No one can be truely bound to lies and illusions, and no one can be truely trapped within such. They may be deceived, but ultimately it is a self-deception, and it will be dispelled eventually when they Will for The Truth.

Absolutely, self deception is the key.

In my experience, having the courage to step away from the control grid makes everything change around you. Things you need begin to appear for you when you need them. You are shown that you are more than just a slave to the system, and, for me personally, I have been shown both my own, and those who are with me at the end, my exit.

For me this eliminated all fear I may have held on to and allowed me continue with the path I have been shown, to live my truth with purpose without the fear hanging over me. We can be free here, we dont necessarily have to wait for whatever the 'end' is.

Freedom takes many forms, mental, emotional. All these need to be conquered to move on. Freedom is my favourite "F" word 😆

23 hours ago, novymir said:

Because it's a predatory-parasitic counterfeit ---deception,,, that's why. You and them that act as agents and gatekeepers are the problem, not David Icke.

You refuse to see, and slander GOD by attributing this fraud to Divine Creation.

Your "god" is the miscreator, and hijacker of minds,  the"father of lies".. The "scumbags and parasitic overlords" are acting in privledged service to that imposter "god", and in perfect accordance with the "nature" of this hallucinatory "world". They won't be "removed", the consciousness that rules this world will just keep replacing them as necessary. Until it is dissolved.

But you don't have to, but why be on this forum if you have closed your mind and decided D.I. is completely wrong about such fundamental things?

Because you're a gatekeeper.

A Pharisiac gatekeeper.

David Icke, is that you?

Joking aside, as much as I enjoy and prefer being liked, in the end when it comes to remaining true to myself, I could care less what others here or anywhere else think of me...as well as whether other forum members agree with Icke that we live in a simulation.

It is interesting, though, and I do have to ask: Has Icke ever moved on from New Age teachings? After all, this 'All is One' concept is a fundamental doctrine of the NAM (New Age Movement). More commonly known as monism, it is found in numerous NAM writings, including those of Theosophist Alice Bailey and New Ager Neale Donald Walsch. Walsch, via his alleged spirit guide (whose name, by the way, was not 'Master Rakorski') also preaches that there is no such thing as death and that everything we see is an illusion.

As far as gatekeeping is concerned, a gatekeeper is someone who consciously seeks to conceal truth from others. All I'm doing is freely expressing my thoughts as an intellectual dissident at times, or simply putting forth questions in the spirit of a Devil's Advocate, as one who is not dogmatic when it comes to metaphysical issues. (Sheesh, and here I thought the religious faith I was raised into was triumphalist!)

David Icke has been called many smears, as was Christ. Was it not the Pharisees who wickedly accused Christ of being in league with Satan? Everyone's entitled to their opinion of a person, but it says a lot about what type of person one is when they're so quick to brand someone something he's entirely not and opposed to himself simply for disagreeing with them. (For anyone interested in hearing it directly from me what I think of David Icke, I refer them to the third post I made in the thread I started titled, "Christian Zionism.")

Furthermore, this poster ought to know since s/he has read the "Christian Zionism" thread, that I state there right from the outset of my being a non-Christian, so how can it be that I consider Yahweh or Christ my god?

Far from me having a closed mind, I at least have a mind open enough to consider other possibilities and to entertain other points of view that may even conflict with my own, in the manner of a truth-seeking critical thinker.

The concept of there existing a Demiurge might very well be true, and if it turns out to be, so be it, I would accept that. One will note that I phrased several of my comments in the above post in the form of questions.

I remember listening to a David Icke presentation long ago. In it, he spoke of occasionally meeting up with certain Christians along his travels who take offense to what he teaches and who are even quite nasty in their dislike of him. His point being, so you disagree with what he says. Fine. No need for it to create a division. Cheers, mate.

2 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

David Icke, is that you?

Joking aside, as much as I enjoy and prefer being liked, in the end when it comes to remaining true to myself, I could care less what others here or anywhere else think of me...as well as whether other forum members agree with Icke that we live in a simulation.

It is interesting, though, and I do have to ask: Has Icke ever moved on from New Age teachings? After all, this 'All is One' concept is a fundamental doctrine of the NAM (New Age Movement). More commonly known as monism, it is found in numerous NAM writings, including those of Theosophist Alice Bailey and New Ager Neale Donald Walsch. Walsch, via his alleged spirit guide (whose name, by the way, was not 'Master Rakorski') also preaches that there is no such thing as death and that everything we see is an illusion.

As far as gatekeeping is concerned, a gatekeeper is someone who consciously seeks to conceal truth from others. All I'm doing is freely expressing my thoughts as an intellectual dissident at times, or simply putting forth questions in the spirit of a Devil's Advocate, as one who is not dogmatic when it comes to metaphysical issues. (Sheesh, and here I thought the religious faith I was raised into was triumphalist!)

David Icke has been called many smears, as was Christ. Was it not the Pharisees who wickedly accused Christ of being in league with Satan? Everyone's entitled to their opinion of a person, but it says a lot about what type of person one is when they're so quick to brand someone something he's entirely not and opposed to himself simply for disagreeing with them. (For anyone interested in hearing it directly from me what I think of David Icke, I refer them to the third post I made in the thread I started titled, "Christian Zionism.")

Furthermore, this poster ought to know since s/he has read the "Christian Zionism" thread, that I state there right from the outset of my being a non-Christian, so how can it be that I consider Yahweh or Christ my god?

Far from me having a closed mind, I at least have a mind open enough to consider other possibilities and to entertain other points of view that may even conflict with my own, in the manner of a truth-seeking critical thinker.

The concept of there existing a Demiurge might very well be true, and if it turns out to be, so be it, I would accept that. One will note that I phrased several of my comments in the above post in the form of questions.

I remember listening to a David Icke presentation long ago. In it, he spoke of occasionally meeting up with certain Christians along his travels who take offense to what he teaches and who are even quite nasty in their dislike of him. His point being, so you disagree with what he says. Fine. No need for it to create a division. Cheers, mate.

Yes people, do check the "Christian Zionism" thread by this character.

I'm not attached to D.I. but I do appreciate his work and will support what is compatable with my own frame of reference.

Most "gatekeepers" are unaware they're being used as such.

That's the majority of human's in this "world".

They can keep playing their game, nobody can or will try to force them to stop, but they certainly do butt in and attempt to subvert and impose their insanity on those that are breaking free(like using this forum to propagate ideas diametrically opposed to D.I.'s documented point of view, and not little details or minor flaws, but his world-view/frame of reference from which all else is filtered through).

They believe their limited awareness is truth, and that those with greater awareness are stupid, crazy, or misguided, that is their usual projection.

And they like to play the victim when they're called on it.

What they don't seem realize is that those with a greater awareness have moved beyond, that most of us at some point or stage believed similarily as they do, but opened our minds up to Truth with a capital T and trusted in that and only that.

IT IS ALIVE AND AWARE. Indesputable, indomitable, Eternal.

THE ROCK.

Edited by novymir

13 hours ago, QueenRia said:

I'm currently studying the Bible from a mystical perspective, and now trying to connect everything with David's findings as described in The Trap. So I appreciated reading your thoughts on this.

My perspective is a little different:  I don't see the "lust" part as being the reason for the Fall. In my understanding "lust" is the opposite expression of Love on the desire spectrum, and is just the result of being on a very low frequency. 

Thomas Troward writes in his Dore Lectures that the "Knowledge of Good and Evil" is the consciousness of there being more that one Creative Power, i.e. the consciousness of duality & separation (vs. ONE-ness). This makes the most sense to me of all the interpretations I've read so far. In 5D there is Infinite Consciousness. We are Infinite Consciousness, Infinite Life.  This is the meaning of the First Commandment: "God is ONE" (Deut 6:4). 1 implies Infinitude: it cannot be divided. There cannot be ONE and something else, because then it would be more than one. The AI has caused us to fall down into a consciousness of Duality where there is more than one Creative Power. 

David says in The Trap, that he sees the first creation story in Genesis as the story of the creation of the SIMULATION. I don't see it that way. I think it must be the mystical account of how "Prime Reality" came/is coming into existence. It's not a historical account, but a "foundational" account. How Prime Reality is structured. And the simulation is the "bad copy". What are your thoughts on that? 

On the other hand, there are parts of the Hebrew Bible that I don't yet know what to make of, and it would make sense that the Archons have something to do with it. For example, David says they are all about recording little details, and all about ritual. There's a lot of detail recording and ritual in the Torah. But there's also a lot of Truth in the Torah, only it's in mystical form. 

Then there's the Torah Code (Gregg Braden just published a video on YT where he talks about it), which suggests that the Torah is somehow one document that belongs together and doesn't consist of "Truth-parts" and corrupted parts. 🤔   Any thoughts?

I could be wrong and oversimplifying, but I say that lust is the mind of the fallen spirits primarily because A) that is the law of the mortal creation, none can deny that the essence of the mortal creation - the law of the 'simulation' and the law of nature, is sex-lust, and the essence of mortality is death. Put 2+2 together and you can see that this is the knowledge of good and evil. The consciousness of death is the consciousness of evil, and evil is unreal. All that is not-God is unreal and must pass away in consciousness.

The other primary reason is the bible seems to corroborate what I'm saying: Christ says this “the children of this world marry and are given in marriage, but they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage, neither can they die any more, for they are equal unto the angels, and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.”

And then this quote: 

Mankind in this fallen state refuses to acknowledge the ‘sin’ of the human race, that would mean exposing all that is in the human mind that is depraved - lust - the cause of all crime and insanity. This state which causes disease crime and insanity is actually the mind of fallen angel spirit beings whom God cast out from his presence for having rebelled against him as life, and the opposite concept (Death - the unreal) came into existence as a result.

I don't want to over simplify things, because I know its not that simple. But what you need 'locate' within human consciousness is this ever-present 'evil' that mankind seems to be contending with. And I arrived at the conclusion that the Fallen Angels essentially have hacked the human mind by giving humanity their mind. When Christ says 'the lusts of your father - the devil - you will do' he is speaking on this exact topic.

What you say on us being one I think is true, but at the same time, fails to explain how this 'ONE' consciousness has aspects of it that are actually the opposite of all that God is - the absence of Love - spiritual evil, the same spiritual evil that David Icke has been exposing for decades. 

So rather than reinvent the wheel with a new age interpretation of where this evil inverted state of consciousness came from I will present the following explanation that was given in Revelation 12:7

"Then war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels. 9And the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

These Angels who rebelled against God’s Kingdom, the chief of whom is the Devil, rebelled before the material creation and the manifestation of their war against God’s spiritual Kingdom is declared in the Sex nature and mortal of the physical creation. All mortal creation is unreal and as God is the only Reality and Life, the unreal is Death.

SUMMARY: The unreal and Death do not exist in the Divine Mind-death only exists in consciousness in the absence of the divine mind-out of the presence of God; the fallen spirits are in this state of consciousness, and this mortal creation is the unfoldment of their minds and is unreal and death and does not exist as a reality in the divine mind.

When these 'evil angels' rebelled they were cast of His spiritual Kingdom-out of his presence as life-into the consciousness of matter, darkness avarice, and death which were the attributes of the nature opposite to the attributes of God. That is why it says in Rev 12:7 that the Devil was 'cast out' from heaven into the earth. The attributes of the evil angels are spiritual darkness and hatred, greed, vanity, deceit, lust and spiritual death, all of which is the absence of God as life in the soul. The attributes of the fallen angels are manifested in the personality and nature of the material and physical man.

The material and mortal are God's means of manifesting the opposite of himself, as the result of their transgression.

I have been diagnosed bipolar - the psychwhyatricks took WAY too many years to diagnose me, and I now believe that each and every one of my supposed "psychotic episodes" was a kundalini experience where I saw parts of the future

My LAST PSYCHOTIC EPISODE (the "the--rapist's" term not mine) confirmed to me my belief that we are all in a computer game ... EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED CONFIRMED THIS!!! 

It happened sometime around 6-7 years ago. Not long AFTER, Elon Musk said publicly that "the chances of us living in reality and not a simulation are billions-to-one against" (not sure if I remember the EXACT headline wordage) ... by this time I was on a horrible antipsychotic which hobbled - aka Misery by Stephen King - my brain. But still, I had read the article on Muskaweirdo Sugardaddy and it confirmed to me that my visions and shamanic (total senses overload, EVERYTHING you see, hear and smell etc are signs/omens that you are THINKING CORRECTLY) were right

FFWD: 2022 I haven't taken the gad dam vaccines, I've been off the anti-psychotic now for MONTHS, and I've just RE-awakened and ordered The Trap after seeing D.I. interviewed about it. Oh and I've also bought Yogananda Paramahansa's "The Second Coming of Christ - the awakening of Christ consciousness within you" - a Hindu perspective on the 4 Gospels (I highly recommend it to anyone who intuitively feels that Jesus is a good guy, but that the churches tend to be full of guano) and also a book on Kriya Yoga - which Paramahansa stated would raise your consciousness to Divine frequency and release you off the karmic wheel .... OFF THE SOUL TRAP .... I bought these books 2 months ago

Weird how thoughtforms connect with collective consciousnesses from the astral plane innit?

Edited by non-weeping jesus
missed out some words was too excited lol

11 hours ago, PH196 said:

that is the law of the mortal creation, none can deny that the essence of the mortal creation - the law of the 'simulation' and the law of nature, is sex-lust, and the essence of mortality is death. Put 2+2 together and you can see that this is the knowledge of good and evil.

And what do you think lust is, and where did it come from?

In my understanding it's nothing but the Creative Impulse of the One on the lowest frequency, it's Love perverted, Love's inversion. Yes, that's the mind of the archons - they are disconnected from God. 

11 hours ago, PH196 said:

So rather than reinvent the wheel with a new age interpretation of where this evil inverted state of consciousness came from

Actually it wasn't a "new age interpretation" but the logical conclusion following from God being infinite and thereby the only possible First Cause of anything. "Evil" is not a second creative power but only the PERCEIVED absence of Good/God (and thereby an illusion, because God IS ("I AM")). Just like darkness is not a force in itself but only a result of the light being absent. If you want to darken a room, you do not flood it with darkness, but you remove the source of light. The knowledge of good and evil is the perception of two forces: good and evil. But really there's only one force, and the perceived absence of it creates the illusion of evil. The results that follow are the inversion of everything that God is - and the lust you describe is part of that.  Once we become aware that we are the Infinite, "All that Is, has been, and ever will be", as David puts it, we also know that "evil" has ZERO power over us. In Truth they are only aspects of our own consciousness, they are not a force outside of ourselves. "We are the infinite" is the same as saying "God is ONE" and "I AM". (Because if God is all there is, and there is no other, then who am I?)

• Like 1