Jump to content

"You Literally SACRIFICED Us For Your Stupid Power Ambitions" Generation Z Will Say


Recommended Posts

20 years from now.

 

Generation Z is GROWN UP and NO LONGER YOUNG OR NAIVE.

 

Real life has hit.

 

Having to earn money.

 

Having to be a parent.

 

Having to deal with toxic adults.

 

Having to deal with a MULTIDIMENSIONALLY BROKEN world.

 

Generation Z will likely say this to the PTB:

 

"You FUCKED us so YOU could be ON TOP!"

 

 

I am glad that I am not Gen Z.

 

I would hate to grow up in the BORKED world which they have to navigate without really having the tools for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zoomers are strange. Some seem barely sentient like they're primed for transhumanism, and others are extremely anti-current thing. I don't envy them, especially with all the CRT crap. I'm happy to be a millennial. I still have the luxury of remembering a world before tech took over. Tech was obviously still part of my life as a kid, but it wasn't so intrusive. I can also remember there being more social cohesion in society.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Zoomers are strange. Some seem barely sentient like they're primed for transhumanism, and others are extremely anti-current thing. I don't envy them, especially with all the CRT crap. I'm happy to be a millennial. I still have the luxury of remembering a world before tech took over. Tech was obviously still part of my life as a kid, but it wasn't so intrusive. I can also remember there being more social cohesion in society.

 

We Millenials were happy because EVIL stayed in the background then.

 

It was there. It was planning. It was waiting for its time to strike.

 

But it did NOT touch us then because IT WASN'T TIME TO STRIKE YET.

 

We thought our future would be THE SAME, just with MORE DEVELOPED TECH in our lives.

 

We were made to believe that the HAPPINESS WOULD BE A CONSTANT.

 

But this was only because in the 80s and 90s WE LITERALLY HAD NO INSIGHT INTO WHAT WAS COMING.

 

Our EDUCATION made us believe that THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE WORLD ARE LARGELY DECENT.

 

They were NOT DECENT.

 

The 21st Century was ALWAYS INTENDED TO BE A SHITSHOW. By THEM.

 

We simply HAD LITTLE MEANS OF SEEING AND REALIZING THAT.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Truthblast said:

 

We Millenials were happy because EVIL stayed in the background then.

 

It was there. It was planning. It was waiting for its time to strike.

 

But it did NOT touch us then because IT WASN'T TIME TO STRIKE YET.

 

We thought our future would be THE SAME, just with MORE DEVELOPED TECH in our lives.

 

We were made to believe that the HAPPINESS WOULD BE A CONSTANT.

 

But this was only because in the 80s and 90s WE LITERALLY HAD NO INSIGHT INTO WHAT WAS COMING.

 

Our EDUCATION made us believe that THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE WORLD ARE LARGELY DECENT.

 

They were NOT DECENT.

 

The 21st Century was ALWAYS INTENDED TO BE A SHITSHOW. By THEM.

 

We simply HAD LITTLE MEANS OF SEEING AND REALIZING THAT.

 

 

 

Yeah, I think the problem Gen Z has is that even the ones that were born in the mid to late 1990s, they don't have enough memory of the world before 9/11.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yeah, I think the problem Gen Z has is that even the ones that were born in the mid to late 1990s, they don't have enough memory of the world before 9/11.

 

Which is WHY 9/11 had to happen.

 

It was a WEDGE violently driven between 2 CENTURIES.

 

A FIREWALL designed to ensure that NOTHING from the 20th Century can CROSS OVER into the 21st Century.

 

Look at how they killed 1990s DANCE/RAVE music.

 

It just WENT AWAY suddenly.

 

Other things also died.

 

Like intellectually STIMULATING cinema.

 

If we had great MUSIC, CINEMA, LITERATURE, PHILOSOPHY today, life would be more bearable.

 

But the ARTS and CREATIVE SECTOR are also SHOT TO PIECES.

 

Everything has been LOWERED TO THE LEVEL OF AMERICA'S LEAST EDUCATED.

 

And it is MAKING PEOPLE STUPID.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

Which is WHY 9/11 had to happen.

 

It was a WEDGE violently driven between 2 CENTURIES.

 

A FIREWALL designed to ensure that NOTHING from the 20th Century can CROSS OVER into the 21st Century.

 

Look at how they killed 1990s DANCE/RAVE music.

 

It just WENT AWAY suddenly.

 

Other things also died.

 

Like intellectually STIMULATING cinema.

 

If we had great MUSIC, CINEMA, LITERATURE, PHILOSOPHY today, life would be more bearable.

 

But the ARTS and CREATIVE SECTOR are also SHOT TO PIECES.

 

Everything has been LOWERED TO THE LEVEL OF AMERICA'S LEAST EDUCATED.

 

And it is MAKING PEOPLE STUPID.

 

Yep, it ushered in the age of the surveillance state on steroids too. Patriot Act was a sign of things to come.

 

Don't get me wrong, there has always been spying and surveillance, like in the Soviet Union, there was obviously spies everywhere, and basic tech in the sense that people used to feel under the tables in restaurants and cafes to see if microphones were listening and stuff.

 

Now we have people willingly embracing spy devices that listen to them with.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...