Deliver deliver deliver

wolfpavek1

7 minutes ago, Artie Fufkin said:

It's all about pizzas' she once said that she used to see Jimmy Savile in flying 

Pizza in Roundhay leeds. and said he was always in 'good' spirits..Who's delivering those 'pizzas' and to where?

https://twitter.com/intent/follow?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^130291010730340352|twgr^91b32c40988c4f20b1a17d7c7075123f9391717c|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2Fx6gaka%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dfalse&screen_name=trussliz

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Artie Fufkin said:

It's all about pizzas' she once said that she used to see Jimmy Savile in flying 

Pizza in Roundhay leeds. and said he was always in 'good' spirits..Who's delivering those 'pizzas' and to where?

Wow, my Web browser refused to let me take screen shots of said tweet, so I had to take a mobile picture of the tweet. These people are out of control. 

IMG_20220908_004429.jpg

22 hours ago, Artie Fufkin said:

21 hours ago, Artie Fufkin said:

Wow, my Web browser refused to let me take screen shots of said tweet, so I had to take a mobile picture of the tweet. These people are out of control. 

IMG_20220908_004429.jpg

I often hear them use the term in good spirits. As well as let's be clear and all the other overused phrases. Andrew also mentioned Pizza Express, which was so obvious.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Friends with Saville and a Queen killer.

All in 2 days.

Strap in folks!

'Drop of a hat she's as willing as
Playful as a pussy cat
Then momentarily out of action
Temporarily out of gas
To absolutely drive you wild, wild
She's out to get you' 
Queen-Killer Queen 1974