ūüöęBanned Books Week: September 18 - 24, 2022

The OC

Weaponized Censorship

Order out of Chaos

Step One 
To remove The Old-World Order, the El-itists will first create a type of controlled chaos, through the use of fake news and misinformation campaigns which causes mass confusion. They use revisionists and negationists to change the historical narrative by censoring books, films, news etc.

Step Two
Then to usher in their vision of A New World Order, the El-itists gradually introduce a new version of history. Once they have government control of censorship, they'll rewrite history to support whatever position helps to push their agenda forward and their supremacist ideology. 

Check out these Google Search Results ... 

437746354_unnamed(2).png.f0d0f173aaef544944d0668acefa6abb.png

According to historynet.com, the ancient Greek hero Achilles did not exist? Yet, Heinrich Schliemann discovered the remains and treasures of Troy.

unnamed.png.1b7e5b8c5b8aafb245098d030c53ae61.png

Could it be that the same group of people who promoted the idea that Jesus Christ never existed, are also the same group who claim that historical figures like the ancient Greek hero Achilles never existed? 
For Christians, these lies remove a crucial historical element which allowed biblical scholars to trace and archive the existence of the fallen. If these ancient tales of heroes, mythological gods and daemons are going to be whitewashed from history with lies, what will the El-itists replace them with?

To further a political agenda many times the historical record gets buried, altered or destroyed.  

Printed Books are more reliable than digital ones! 

Misinformation, Bias and Lies

542239268_unnamed(1).png.7593949afb288f748979345df07708ef.png

As part of the controlled opposition, it's highly likely that the El-itists have their agents involved in events like Banned Books Week to keep tabs on the subject of censorship and free speech.

September 18 - 24, 2022

Banned Books Week (September 18 - 24, 2022) is an annual event celebrating the freedom to read. Typically held during the last week of September, it spotlights current and historical attempts to censor books in libraries and schools.

365554565_unnamed(3).png.6489602b6ddb7480fb7af166386396d0.png

1. Weaponized Censorship
  2. censorship books - Google Search
  3. top 100 most banned and challenged books - Google Search
  4. top banned books - Google Search

Fact Checking Sources

What is the International Fact-Checking Network?
The International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) at Poynter was launched in 2015 to bring together the growing community of fact-checkers around the world and advocates of factual information in the global fight against misinformation. We enable fact-checkers through networking, capacity building and collaboration. IFCN promotes the excellence of fact-checking to more than 100 organizations worldwide through advocacy, training and global events. Our team monitors trends in the fact-checking field to offer resources to fact-checkers, contribute to public discourse and provide support for new projects and initiatives that advance accountability in journalism.

We believe truth and transparency can help people be better informed and equipped to navigate harmful misinformation.

Additional Sources 

Edited by The OC

9 hours ago, The OC said:

For Christians, these lies remove a crucial historical element which allowed biblical scholars to trace and archive the existence of the fallen. If these ancient tales of heroes, mythological gods and daemons are going to be whitewashed from history with lies, what will the El-itists replace them with?

More lies & it wouldn't surprise me if they try and ban the bible sometime in the future.

10 hours ago, alexa said:

More lies & it wouldn't surprise me if they try and ban the bible sometime in the future.

The only books that get 'banned' are those that contain any resemblance of 'truth'.

Your 'bible' is qute safe, as are the Koran and others.

The 'holy books' just get 'revised' and rewritten to suit agendas.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The only books that get 'banned' are those that contain any resemblance of 'truth'.

Your 'bible' is qute safe, as are the Koran and others.

The 'holy books' just get 'revised' and rewritten to suit agendas.

Totally disagree, the Bible is full of the truth and as for it being rewritten well that's just ludicrous.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, alexa said:

It's already happened and continues to this day around the world. 

In 1199, Innocent III, writing in a letter to the bishop of Metz, banned the reading the Bible in private meetings (which he labeled as occultis conventiculis, or "hidden assemblies"). Censorship of the Bible - Wikipedia

57 minutes ago, The OC said:

It's already happened and continues to this day around the world. 

In 1199, Innocent III, writing in a letter to the bishop of Metz, banned the reading the Bible in private meetings (which he labeled as occultis conventiculis, or "hidden assemblies"). Censorship of the Bible - Wikipedia

I reckon it will happen again world wide on a bigger scale, this is all that the Masons have ever wanted to destroy God and his word i.e The shape of the earth, fake space, promotion of books like 'Blood Line of the holy grail' in that Jesus never died, high technology such as project blue beam, aliens etc, etc.

Once you can see what the Masons are up to, it's not hard to see the truth.

1583929570_atruthwill.jpg.1f511103663900278b75806936c5f872.jpg

As for all other banned books, there are plenty all connected one way or another to the above subjects.

On 9/5/2022 at 8:38 AM, The OC said:

Could it be that the same group of people who promoted the idea that Jesus Christ never existed, are also the same group who claim that historical figures like the ancient Greek hero Achilles never existed? 

It is what Jesus Christ represents that is subversive to the controlling powers because an understanding of True Spirituality is the path to God. I have come full circle because: 

1. I reject Christianity due to corruption in the Church -> 2. I embrace godless New Age spirituality as a substitute -> 3. I reject godless New Age spirituality due its focus on a single polarity (light) being an incorrect understanding of True Reality -> 4. I embrace Christianity after coming to understand experientially that Being in God-Mind Awareness is the God as Father-Christ as Son relationship and the prototype-example is Jesus Christ the man.

Are the controlling forces aware of this True Spirituality? I think not because it must be experienced to be understood. However, the controlling forces may have recognised its subversive potential and therefore coopted the movement and redacted the Bible at the Council of Nicea and later attempted to erase Jesus Christ the man from history. (The gods want God out of the picture.) 

This sort of mind manipulation is straight out the psychopath's playbook and will continue because nothing has changed. This is why finding truthful information sources is like striking the mother lode.

On 9/6/2022 at 6:15 AM, alexa said:

Totally disagree, the Bible is full of the truth and as for it being rewritten well that's just ludicrous.

The Bible is a redacted document but there is truth in it. I consider the Bible to be disinformation because Christianity was coopted by the Romans and used for mind control purposes. 

(Not to worry! We have Karl Mollison to tell us what God reckons!)