Excellent Vid: LIES - The Dirty "NET ZERO" Carbon Myth

Truthblast

The points raised in that clip are informative and probably true. However the tone is one of "We must reduce carbon and these dirty companies are lying about doing so". The Net Zero agenda IMHO is nothing to do with money making even if that is a little Brucie bonus for TPTB and this clip tries to steer the sceptic into thinking that that is all this is... a money making scheme. This is why i'm calling this one out as more nonsense. Net Zero is the vehicle to be used to impoverish and control the masses it is nothing to do with money TPTB have all of that anyway.

In summary this comes across to me as some bullshit pro green claptrap chastising "those dirty greedy oil companies" for not doing enough to "reduce emmissions". It's utter bullshit and counter productive to wake any sheep to the real scam that Net Zero is.

3 hours ago, Covidiot said:

The points raised in that clip are informative and probably true. However the tone is one of "We must reduce carbon and these dirty companies are lying about doing so". The Net Zero agenda IMHO is nothing to do with money making even if that is a little Brucie bonus for TPTB and this clip tries to steer the sceptic into thinking that that is all this is... a money making scheme. This is why i'm calling this one out as more nonsense. Net Zero is the vehicle to be used to impoverish and control the masses it is nothing to do with money TPTB have all of that anyway.

In summary this comes across to me as some bullshit pro green claptrap chastising "those dirty greedy oil companies" for not doing enough to "reduce emmissions". It's utter bullshit and counter productive to wake any sheep to the real scam that Net Zero is.

If she said what you just said she'd be IMMEDIATELY BANNED from YOUTUBE just like David, Alex Jones and many others.

I am guessing that this is AS FAR as she can go without losing her 1.7 Million subscribers overnight.

All it takes is a FEW DOZEN BOTS FLAGGING YOUR VIDS and YOU ARE DEPLATFORMED FOR LIFE.

I don't think she or anyone else can GO MUCH FURTHER on YOUTUBE.

They simply ERASE YOU if you go over certain lines.

1 hour ago, Truthblast said:

If she said what you just said she'd be IMMEDIATELY BANNED from YOUTUBE just like David, Alex Jones and many others.

I am guessing that this is AS FAR as she can go without losing her 1.7 Million subscribers overnight.

All it takes is a FEW DOZEN BOTS FLAGGING YOUR VIDS and YOU ARE DEPLATFORMED FOR LIFE.

I don't think she or anyone else can GO MUCH FURTHER on YOUTUBE.

They simply ERASE YOU if you go over certain lines.

Regardless.

Anything that gives credence to the notion the Net Zero is a good thing is IMHO nothing but more incidious propaganda. The vid you posted may as well have been posted by Greta Thunburg! It implies energy companies are not doing enough. It still implies we must achieve this preposterous notion of "Net Zero". It's utter claptrap green bullshit.

I would sooner be deplatformed than to debase myself and give any credibility to the supposed positives or necessity of Net Zero.

Edited by Covidiot