Jump to content

David Paulides and The Missing 411


Recommended Posts

Due to David's name popping up in the corona virus mega thread, it was suggested that this topic merited its own thread. David Paulides clarifies the phenomena better than I ever could, so I'll leave some interviews which are excellent at the end. I listen to shit like this in the gym, great stuff.

 

Missing 411 refers to the staggering amount of people who have vanished whilst in national parks and other wilderness areas. Initially this research focused on the United States and Canada, but as time has gone on, it has become apparent that this is a global phenomena.  Now clearly people disappear all the time for a myriad of reasons, but what's set this particular phenomena apart is that each case needs to fit a defined set of criteria laid out by Paulides.  For example if it was know that a person intended to vanish or at least fake a vanishing it would not fit. Same with animal attack, if a cadaver was recovered indicating predation, then that too would be discarded. That isn't to say that some of the cases covered aren't animal attack, but simply that no evidence could be found.  These cases date back to pre-colonial times and certain areas where these things happen were known to the natives.

 

Now David isn't the first to write about missing people, but as far as I'm aware he was the first to link them together into clusters and notice patterns between the cases. there are lots of researchers now working on these topics due to the sheer rabbitholes and branches it's possible to explore.

 

A few things that makes these cases different to just accidents or predation are that:

 

1. People can vanish leaving no trace and their bodies are never recovered.

2. If bodies are found, then they are found in areas already searched, or at distances that would be impossible for the person to have travelled. Sometimes just a few bones may be found years later.

3. Bad weather sets in and seems to hamper search efforts.

4. Specialist search dogs are called in and rarely in ever find a scent, despite dogs like these being able to find traces of blood in the Mccann's boot.

5. Occasionally random items are found years later like a walking boot, or clothes.

6. The disappearances can be split second events, people may be walking together, look around for a second and upon looking back the person has vanished.

7. Government and military agencies turning up to also scour the area, despite not having been contacted by local sheriffs etc.

8. People of higher IQ seem to vanish more often as do people on the autistic spectrum.

9. People of Germanic descent seem to vanish more often (in the states).

10. People who are discovered alive have no memory or tell odd stories about being with their 'nan' or being looked after by a bear.

11. The parks are aware of these disappearances but keep a tight lip on it.

12. These disappearances appear to take place in clusters, so you may get 10 vanishings within a national park within 10 years, then nothing for 50 years and then the same again.

13. A large number of people who vanish do so at locations with foreboding names or have 'devil in the title (see Paulides book, the devils in the detail), this harks back to the native american prior knowledge of areas they just avoided.

14. People's cars and wallets are often found which seems to rule out crime as a motive.

15. A disproportionate number of people vanish near boulder fields or berry patches.

16. Water also plays a role.

 

There's probably more, but these are the ones that jump out.

 

Paulides himself is careful to not come up with a reason for these disappearances, he just gives the cases. Many people think he's alluding to bigfoot in these cases as he was a bigfoot researcher before a chance encounter with some forest rangers one day, but this is unfair, there's so much going on here that some cases defy any explanation. I have a few possible suspects that I'll discuss later on in the thread.  

 

Two interviews that give a good overview, first one with Tim Binall, second one with where did the road go. Both good.

 

https://www.cyberears.com/Browse/playaudio/27319

 

 

 

Potential criticisms

 

David's work has attracted criticism over the years, most notably from the fact that some cases have been debunked. For example he states the facts as he found them, then other researchers have found extra details about the same case and found that it was a normal vanishing, e.g. man walking out on his wife.  Again with the sheer number of cases included, this doesn't mean the body of his work is also flawed.

 

A good discussion on this is here...

 

 

Secondly, as discussed with @Dickwan earlier, people have claimed to have found discrepancies in his back story, regarding his role in the police, the length of his service in law enforcement, and the reason for leaving.  This may be a case of trying to discredit the person rather than the facts, but it's worth mentioning as presumably a statement of service or the like would banish all these claims.  Again I have no idea about the veracity of the fraud claims made against him, but it's no different to us discussing Max Igan, Hugo Talks or even David Icke's potential closets.

 

Thirdly, he's attracted criticism for the price of his books, but this is generally down to the sellers on Amazon banging extortionate prices on them, so is not directly his fault. His style of also just listing cases in the books with the associated facts, and little discussion has attracted criticism, but he comes from the background of facts as opposed to page turning authorship. IMO his books are good to dip in and out off, and see the sheer bizarreness of some of the cases. 

 

I'll leave it here for now, but what i will say is that I'm sure dodgy shit is afoot in the world's wilderness areas, and I'll get more into that later as well. Paulides is clearly a smart man, and although he'd never say it, I'm of the opinion he also smells something brown and squidgy with regards to covid, but he's smarter than to come straight out and say it I guess.

 

Slainte.

Edited by Athenry04
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

@Athenry04 thanks for this thread! 

 

I don't have much to add other than to say I'm wary - suspicious, even - of some of the criticism levelled at David Paulides. There's a whole murky backstory to the 'Where Did The Road Go' videos posted above, some of it publicly known, some of it not. I'm privy to the latter but sadly can't share publicly; suffice to say it comes down to money. The podcast host went from being friendly and welcoming to David to decidedly unfriendly.... which is manifest in the "Snake Brothers" episodes. 

 

As the old saying goes, one cops most flak over the target, and it's my opinion that David is now being systematically character assassinated to draw attention from his work researching missing people. With this in mind, I personally ignore most of the discussion about his past and focus my attention on his work; the latter stands on its own merit whereas the former is a minefield of misinformation and misdirection. 

 

For what it's worth, I do have a couple of reservations about David and his work - primarily his association with Bigfoot is a bit off-putting for some. Whatever open-minded people think about Bigfoot, it is a topic almost certain to tarnish the serious and noble research into missing people in the mainstream world - a world where hairy 8ft monsters aren't roaming the wilds of north America. And of late - his upcoming new documentary - UFOs ('Missing 411 - The UFO Connection'). Again, open minded folk won't bat an eyelid, but it's firmly pushing his work into the 'fringe' (/paranormal) realm. 

 

What else... yes, his website/web store is badly in need of a redesign. It's shockingly bad.  

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a copy of 'Tribal Bigfoot', it cost me around £30. I watched a David Paulides lecture on youtube a few years back in which he speaks about Missing 411, I found his lecture and subject matter highly compelling.

 

However, I take enormous exception to the fact that in order to buy one of his books and have it shipped to the UK, you have to pay around £60 in British money in postage. For a book costing £25. That's close to ninety quite for one book. I have seen one of his books, it's a normal size (I knew someone years ago who had a copy), so I am unsure why it cost so much in postage to deliver it to the UK. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I have a copy of 'Tribal Bigfoot', it cost me around £30. I watched a David Paulides lecture on youtube a few years back in which he speaks about Missing 411, I found his lecture and subject matter highly compelling.

 

However, I take enormous exception to the fact that in order to buy one of his books and have it shipped to the UK, you have to pay around £60 in British money in postage. For a book costing £25. That's close to ninety quite for one book. I have seen one of his books, it's a normal size (I knew someone years ago who had a copy), so I am unsure why it cost so much in postage to deliver it to the UK. 

Yikes that is steep - I can't remember exactly, as it was ages ago, but I didn't find the postage costs too steep when I bought a 411 'box set'. He mentioned postage issues during the "pandemic" on his YT channel, including problems posting to some destinations such as Australia, so maybe he's switched to an exceedingly pricey courier of late.

 

I know it's a bit iffy to promote such sources, but if you're familiar with libgen* then David's bigfoot books are available in ebook format there. It's a web-based 'library' of sorts, but there's also a libgen desktop application that works pretty well. 

 

* you may have to use a proxy or vpn (or Tor browser) to access libgen in some locations.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been formulating the idea for years that at least one of the root causes of these disappearances that Paulides has been researching for years is Satanic kidnappings. Based on all of what I know about both subjects, I am confident it probably accounts for at least a percentage of cases. However, I encountered this video in which Mark Passio talks about meeting Paulides and conveying this idea to him; the idea that Satanists are behind these disappearances, and apparently he straight up dismisses it, which is pretty reactionary.

 

I mean, I have to respect the huge amount of research Paulides has done but I somehow knew, deep down, that if Paulides were ever asked if he thought Satanists had kidnapped any of these missing people, he would dismiss the idea... and I was right. I think Mark is right; "he doth protest too much".

 

Here is the video, it starts at 1 hr 56 seconds.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A very interesting subject ,I would love to get hold of some books however I can't justify the money .Here in AUS the postage is prohibitive direct from the Can Am project coupled with the exchange rate  and EBAY is ridiculous, I tried the library but they won't get them in either.

I guess the appropriate term is shit out of luck

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Here is my theory for where these large numbers of people are disappearing to. 

 

In his book "Children Of The Matrix" David Icke wrote about inter-dimensional portals which exist in various spots all over the earth, and also conveyed the theory that Astral entities can create these portals. 

 

One of the striking things about the many testimonies David Paulides have gathered is the "there one minute, gone the next" phenomenon i.e. families and friends of people who went missing in places like Yosemite said that their family members who went missing literally disappeared in the space of seconds, and that when they looked, they couldn't see another human for miles around - sometimes in places where there was literally no cover, no place to hide.

 

If you put these two ideas together you come up with the theory that astral entities are creating inter-dimensional portals and then taking people through them. Probably for ritual sacrifice, although the possibilities are endless.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I think it's Bigfoot.

 

I have always believed ‘bigfoot’ was real and the Patterson-Gimlin footage of 1967 confirms that an ancient hominid dwells in the wilderness, avoiding all contact with man, if possible. However, that is becoming increasingly impossible as we continue to encroach upon their territory and resources.  They have been reported by witnesses from the four corners of the earth.

 

The First Nation tribes of Turtle Island, now known as ‘America’ have the most experience of the ‘wild-man’ having shared the same habitat for so long. The words they use in their native tongue to describe this elusive being, like sasquatch and nantinaq, translates into “wild man of the woods” and yeren, as it is called in Asia, also means “wild man of the forest.”

 

In Scotland we have ‘am fear liath mòr’ which literally means, “the big grey man.” Therefore, on no account is this specimen described as an animal, always a man. It’s stature and features correspond to a human, except for its excessive size, strength and speed, and other anatomical differences, such as longer arms. But according to indigenous tribes, the ‘hairy-man’ has other, supernatural abilities.

 

They claim that sasquatch are ventriloquists, with the power of hypnosis and mimicry, but they never mention “invisibility” as far as I know. I would not rule out so-called ‘cloaking’ but I do believe these are flesh and blood creatures whose camouflage is second to none, which enables them to “disappear” in thick forests. Trees and branches seem to be their thing and making odd structures, of which I have seen many in Scottish woodlands. Most people don’t notice them.

 

When the Europeans first arrived in the ‘new world’ they set about systematically destroying the environment, cutting down the giant redwoods and decimating the New England forests. They also slaughtered the buffalo, the main food source and began domestic farming. Herds of cattle and other beasts became easy pickings for ‘bigfoot’ (and dogman) which brought them into closer contact with settlers. Sightings and encounters became more prevalent and alarming!

 

The most infamous case was in Portlock, Alaska where a successful fishing canary appears to have been the last straw for nantiinaq, as huge quantities of fish were being taken from the lakes. By 1949 they had terrorised the population into abandoning the town, forever. People went missing and mutilated and dismembered corpses washed up in the bay. They were also plagued by unexplained fires, sabotaging the canning enterprise. Previous inhabitants who had attempted to colonise this region, sickened and died. Nantinaq does not like humans in his territory.

 

Bigfoot communicates by tree-knocks and has a wide vocal range which has been recorded; chattering and whooping, but also a shriek which sounds like a woman being murdered! Dering Wood in Kent, known as the “screaming woods” has a reputation for being ‘haunted’ due to mysterious footsteps, whispering and unearthly cries at night. Like the ‘banshee’ of folklore, whose screams and wails were attributed to a female spectre. If one is unaware of the ‘wild-man’ residing in our forests, people will reach their own erroneous conclusions for things which are inexplicable.

 

The suggestion that there is no evidence to support the existence of this hominid is preposterous, footprints and hair samples cannot be “imagined” but more than likely scientists have captured, imprisoned and dissected the ‘wild-man’ in a laboratory and studied their DNA. They have the answers, but it is so controversial and contradictory to Darwinism, that it remains top-secret. The media will persist in promoting a goofy ‘bigfoot’ like Harry, but will never give us real facts. In my opinion, these ‘giants’ have been here since the dawn of time, survived the flood, deep underground in subterranean cave systems and will survive the next ‘apocalypse’ the same way.

 

If it is true that these beings have human mtDNA, there is only one epoch in history where this scenario is noted. Genesis 6: “The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old….” Whoever, whatever they are, they are superior to us and the more their natural habitat is destroyed by industry and expansion, or wildfires, drought and floods, the sooner we may have to confront them. Let’s hope it’s not the ferocious wendigo!

 

Edited by Velma
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I am a believer in Sasquatch, when it "flits" into our realm. There have been many cases where Sasquatch tracks are followed, sometimes for miles, and then suddenly they simply stop, as if whoever/whatever was making the tracks vanished from our realm. Several cases.

 

Go back and read myriad accounts over hundreds of years and Sasquatch appears to be mostly covert; extremely intent on hiding or hasty retreat. Such is why I have a decidedly marked suspicion about known huckster Patterson and his supposed man-of-his-word partner and their absolutely terrific film. A film that I find very compelling. But here is my problem, the framework. P/G set-out with the intent to film a Sasquatch. Try that on for size, people. As the old saying goes, you don't find Sasquatch, Sasquatch finds you. Well, not only did P/G find one, they managed to film it dead center for an extended period AND the subject seemed all too happy to remain out in the open so as to be seen, not unlike a prancing model walking the catwalk. This behavior is decidedly contrary to the myriad reports about Sasquatch being stealth, covert and intent on hiding in a mere instant. Further, the subject barrels through the film with the finesse of a steamroller; not the swift, fast-twitch reactionary swiftness as related in those many past accounts. And why isn't there more to be seen? Why can we not see it barrel into the brush? For two armed guys with the agenda to film a Sasquatch they certainly lacked a certain expected bravery as our suspicious subject set for the foliage, despite their great curiosity. All of that aside, I love the P/G film.

 

Like with orbs. Like with many UFO accounts and some on film. Like with the supposed CIA backed remote viewing account from decades ago of creatures in Loch Ness that suddenly vanish. I could go on and on. A re-occurring theme of sorts. A pattern? I don't know.

 

I truly believe the whole Sasquatch legend suggest something more paranormal than any super high IQ offshoot of man or undiscovered hominid.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the portal theory is the most convincing.  Most of the people that go missing, even when near a group, make no noise.  Others do not hear anything that would lead to believe that a physical being took the person.  It seems these portals can lead to alternate realities or dimensions.  There was one story of a man that went missing.  Several days later his skull and other belonging were found near a rock overlooking his house (if i recall right the distance was a few hundred yards with the house in view). Investigators stated that he was sitting on the rock eating before he died.  Why didn't he go to his house?  Maybe in his alternate universe he was walking toward his house and it didn't exist in the same place so he sat on the rock and just gave up, knowing he was in a different dimension or universe. 

 

I also don't subscribe to a blanket-theory of these missing people.  I'm sure it can be a myriad of things, i.e. Bigfoot, portals, UFOs, cryptids, etc.  It also seems that the government has something to do with these cases or knows something they aren't telling us. There is also the stories, and a photo, a a translucent being (think when the Predator goes invisible) stalking the forest.  This could be military tech or off-world tech.  It's certainly interesting to theorize all the possibilities.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

I've been looking into this for years now, and just the other day I rented the UFO connection on Youtube, what strikes me as odd is that I get struck by a form of narcolepsy any time I try to watch and absorb all of a missing 411 movie. Does this happen to anyone else? The only other thing that does this to me consistently is watching very long criminal interviews on YouTube. I've watched probably hundreds of hours of footage on the missing 411 phenomena mostly on David Paulides personal YouTube channel and as of the other day have made at least a few attempts each of uninterrupted viewing of every movie he's put out and I haven't managed yet to make it all the way through any of them in a single sitting. It's less often that this happens with criminal interview videos but it's like there is a consciousness switch that's turned off in my mind without warning. I'm usually lying down for comfort reasons which admittedly makes me susceptible to this without warning spontaneous sleep. The other thing about it though is when it's a criminal interview it's almost always just before the point where the criminal breaks and confesses. I just find the entire thing very strange indeed as I am generally quite insomniac and have to go to extreme lengths just to get a full nights rest and wake up feeling actually rested. Kind of sick of spending money I can't make use of on rentals I guess I should buy them all...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m a fan of his work and think what most other posters here have stated is correct, although it reminds me of the cryptid and fairy folk tales of Celtic lore, food is sometimes involved in disappearances, usually honey and apples.

If beings exist on another wavelength of the larger spectrum that is everything, then the tiny sliver of reality we exist in can easily be dipped into by them, like ufos or Bigfoot, I heard coming into our frequency range for them, is like us diving underwater. 
I also read that Bigfoots gave up civilised living in exchange for deeper knowledge of things, hence how they can appear and disappear, render themselves invisible and travel through trees, as if they’re some kind of bio vector for movement in the forest. 
The reason govs stay quiet is because their technology is all about these unseen dimensions/frequency ranges. UFOs, fairy’s, cryptids, ghosts, demons, they’re all the same thing, accessible using classified technology. 
There’s countless tales of British folk being abducted by ‘the fairies’ spanning thousands of years. 
They live ‘in’ rocks, trees, hollows, rivers, mountains, underground. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just as a quick update to what I just related, sleep is quite often denied to me by a narcissistic demonic reptilian archon spiritual parasite that has been harassing me for about 20 years, intensely for the past 5 or 6. Just the night before yesterday it literally prevented me from sleeping at all in the knowledge that I had to work early in the morning so it made sure I had to do so completely unrested and feeling quite disheveled. It's the kind of thing that screams into my ear in a high pitched shriek whenever I invoke fire from God or the blood of Christ onto it, speaks in insane drivel of repetitive quoting from all forms of media from televisions and tries to force me into acknowledgement of it's right to my energy. It harasses me most intensely whenever there is something I really need to do, whenever I'm with someone who's company I quite enjoy or only get the opportunity to see briefly between long separations. It looks like the young picture of John Wayne Gacy when he was a child only has several non human characteristics like a serpents tongue, a thrashing tail and is the shade of blue that a corpse attains before advanced decomposition. It uses words like Chinese water torture often finding a demonic phrase with no meaning to humans like KLAAT to use as a prefix or suffix to anything it says. It is simultaneously an indignant wailing child, an abusive bully and a raging psychopath bundled into the simulacra of a narcissistic sociopath I purged from my life when I saw how deeply and irredeemably the soul inside the person had rotted, and when I first met them in high school they were the most rotten young person I had ever met and failing to help them grow through to an adult I realised they had simply become more cunning and machiavellian. How are narcissistic demons related to 411? Perhaps not directly to the phenomena at all, though certainly this personality type within humans are the ones that have suppressed knowledge of whats actually going on. Anyway that should make my spontaneous narcolepsy around 411 all the more strange as this thing has a fetish for keeping me in low states of energy and thought. 411 makes me think deeply about the nature of reality though and raises my awareness above it's natural operational state, so therefore it's hypnotic sleep over self education in such cases. How evil can a being get? How deep is a hole in the fabric of reality?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I wanted to cover what happens to me personally just looking into the phenomena, which might seem benign to you, but I wouldn't have posted about it if it seemed that way to me. I'll now speak about things I think about that relate to the phenomena directly and try to respond to things said above.
I don't think it's a single phenomena or single type of being, but I did develop a theory after reading Raymond E Feist's  Faerie Tale that many if not all paranormal beings from the archaic and religious to the scientific or technological are actually all the same type of beings that can take on any form they wish at any time. I'm not going to try and condense or paraphrase Faerie Tale here and yes it's a fictional story, however it goes into great depth about the mostly forgotten or distorted nature of the "little folk" of Irish folklore who are eventually revealed to be the same beings in every culture. They had a war with humans in the antediluvian period and chose to leave the physical plane instead of force either us or them into extinction. This caused a schism in their own race dividing them into the beings of light and the beings of darkness. Both still visit this plane and often do for tribute still paid to them by secret societies like the origin of the pot of gold under the rainbow, or Satanic blood sacrifice. Which is where the 411 becomes involved. There is a method by which they can change the weather, cause people to forget having seen them if they do and travel across the earth beneath it to appear in other places. They would of course leave no scent trails and if a person walks straight over one of the openings to their realm they could be snatched in an instant or even within sight of others who would simply remember things differently. It's all in Faerie Tale which isn't a long book and quite worth the read. The idea of a pact that governments made with other beings for the right to snatch people is brought up again in the UFO research field, where after making contact around ww2 there was a deal struck for technology in exchange for keeping the abductions secret. If the Nazi's really were the first ones to make this deal then it ma explain the selective nature of Germanic ancestry going missing. The odd (odder?) parts of the phenomena like finding clothes neatly folded with their other supplies near a body in or around water, one shoe or sock still on which seems quite random indeed may be markers they leave that functions like a stock take tag "here's how you know we got another one, expect another contact to be made soon with resources brought forward for your use" Certainly something like that would easily separate the abductions these beings see as useful and worth contributing to the governments side of the deal from those that are disappearances or failed attempts at whatever they're attempting "hey we couldn't probe that guy he doesn't count" Or whatever. I did a much bigger write up about all of this and emailed it to Paulides about 2 years ago, don't know if he read it or not but I do have it saved somewhere but it is quite rambling and goes into some other areas covered here in greater detail and some areas I haven't covered here which may be related. If anyone's interested I will repost it but I like forum posts to be succinct so the discussion can move forward with everyone contributing to them more easily.

I guess the last thing I'll mention here is that I know factually and unequivocally that portals of teleportation exist because I've seen spiders do this, twice in fact and I have also been in my sleeping state taken on board UFO crafts and shown how their technology works somewhat. These were, I believe, some of the beings of light that I mentioned who are in schism with the beings of darkness. They may be among us at different times but I think most of the time they exist on a level just outside physicality itself. I'll go into greater detail about all of this also if people are interested but I'm generally past making long winded fantastic claims of personal experiences over more practical manners of communication. I did post all of these experiences into this forum years ago around when they happened however, not sure if they are still up though or how long posts remain on the site because were talking more than a decade.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2023 at 9:40 PM, Dei Eif said:

So I wanted to cover what happens to me personally just looking into the phenomena, which might seem benign to you, but I wouldn't have posted about it if it seemed that way to me. I'll now speak about things I think about that relate to the phenomena directly and try to respond to things said above.
I don't think it's a single phenomena or single type of being, but I did develop a theory after reading Raymond E Feist's  Faerie Tale that many if not all paranormal beings from the archaic and religious to the scientific or technological are actually all the same type of beings that can take on any form they wish at any time. I'm not going to try and condense or paraphrase Faerie Tale here and yes it's a fictional story, however it goes into great depth about the mostly forgotten or distorted nature of the "little folk" of Irish folklore who are eventually revealed to be the same beings in every culture. They had a war with humans in the antediluvian period and chose to leave the physical plane instead of force either us or them into extinction. This caused a schism in their own race dividing them into the beings of light and the beings of darkness. Both still visit this plane and often do for tribute still paid to them by secret societies like the origin of the pot of gold under the rainbow, or Satanic blood sacrifice. Which is where the 411 becomes involved. There is a method by which they can change the weather, cause people to forget having seen them if they do and travel across the earth beneath it to appear in other places. They would of course leave no scent trails and if a person walks straight over one of the openings to their realm they could be snatched in an instant or even within sight of others who would simply remember things differently. It's all in Faerie Tale which isn't a long book and quite worth the read. The idea of a pact that governments made with other beings for the right to snatch people is brought up again in the UFO research field, where after making contact around ww2 there was a deal struck for technology in exchange for keeping the abductions secret. If the Nazi's really were the first ones to make this deal then it ma explain the selective nature of Germanic ancestry going missing. The odd (odder?) parts of the phenomena like finding clothes neatly folded with their other supplies near a body in or around water, one shoe or sock still on which seems quite random indeed may be markers they leave that functions like a stock take tag "here's how you know we got another one, expect another contact to be made soon with resources brought forward for your use" Certainly something like that would easily separate the abductions these beings see as useful and worth contributing to the governments side of the deal from those that are disappearances or failed attempts at whatever they're attempting "hey we couldn't probe that guy he doesn't count" Or whatever. I did a much bigger write up about all of this and emailed it to Paulides about 2 years ago, don't know if he read it or not but I do have it saved somewhere but it is quite rambling and goes into some other areas covered here in greater detail and some areas I haven't covered here which may be related. If anyone's interested I will repost it but I like forum posts to be succinct so the discussion can move forward with everyone contributing to them more easily.

I guess the last thing I'll mention here is that I know factually and unequivocally that portals of teleportation exist because I've seen spiders do this, twice in fact and I have also been in my sleeping state taken on board UFO crafts and shown how their technology works somewhat. These were, I believe, some of the beings of light that I mentioned who are in schism with the beings of darkness. They may be among us at different times but I think most of the time they exist on a level just outside physicality itself. I'll go into greater detail about all of this also if people are interested but I'm generally past making long winded fantastic claims of personal experiences over more practical manners of communication. I did post all of these experiences into this forum years ago around when they happened however, not sure if they are still up though or how long posts remain on the site because were talking more than a decade.

Please continue posting up your info I find it very interesting 👍

 

You’ll find a compendium of fairy and cryptid encounters from the British isles here: https://paranormaldatabase.com/


 

I’ve seen a lot of weird things in my life, lots of different ufos, floating fluorescent orbs, weird cryptids, questionable human beings etc but a fairy and little folk sighting still evades me. Perhaps this is a good thing as they say if you see them you’re marked for life. 
I took a look at an old Masonic book years ago, it said these beings can also be described as entities that live in the elements: 

Slyphs live in the air or upper atmosphere, salamanders live in fire, the undines live in water and the gnomes or elves live in the earth.

If you ever meet a gnome it said you should greet it with cheerful generosity and you just might survive. I saw this as sharing your food or respecting their boundaries or something similar. This connects to the old tale of leaving a saucer of milk for helpful spirits if they’ve helped you.

The salamanders can be dealt with by placidity. 
The undines or mermaids must be dealt with by using force. 
There are more connections to disappearances and the use of food with these entities, particularly apples and honey. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

A thought I just had about scent trail disappearances:

It's not like it's the oddest part of the phenomena, but maybe it's easier to explain than some others.
 Perhaps it's got more to do with the dogs themselves? Specifically their psychology.
 Dogs have ingrained instinctive responses to scent marking, they can smell if something like a bear or other predator, even a dangerous person is in the area and instantly try to lead people away from the area, so maybe they aren't losing scent trails at all, but picking up on scent marking left directly on the scent trail of the missing person as a warning to the dogs specifically not to follow it? Something that would be impossible for a dog to resist the imminent danger response. I don't have advanced knowledge of canines, but considering what I have heard and read is that dogs don't panic and try to leave but simply stop. Maybe this is the result of training, to control their panic response but still shut down the impulse to continue?

 This might indicate an animal is behind the phenomena, or used within it by another's agency, but it might also indicate an advanced knowledge of pheromones that being either extracted or refined do not require the presence of the animal.
 This going on would be quite difficult for humans to detect, though perhaps if we could recreate a dogs sensory systems technologically, we could find out if this is what's going on with this part of the phenomena.

 There's also the idea that weather often shifts as soon as the disappearance occurs, so maybe whatever is able to predict or cause this is doing it to wash clean the scent trail and the masking of the scent trail?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 2:08 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I’m a fan of his work and think what most other posters here have stated is correct, although it reminds me of the cryptid and fairy folk tales of Celtic lore, food is sometimes involved in disappearances, usually honey and apples.

If beings exist on another wavelength of the larger spectrum that is everything, then the tiny sliver of reality we exist in can easily be dipped into by them, like ufos or Bigfoot, I heard coming into our frequency range for them, is like us diving underwater. 
I also read that Bigfoots gave up civilised living in exchange for deeper knowledge of things, hence how they can appear and disappear, render themselves invisible and travel through trees, as if they’re some kind of bio vector for movement in the forest. 
The reason govs stay quiet is because their technology is all about these unseen dimensions/frequency ranges. UFOs, fairy’s, cryptids, ghosts, demons, they’re all the same thing, accessible using classified technology. 
There’s countless tales of British folk being abducted by ‘the fairies’ spanning thousands of years. 
They live ‘in’ rocks, trees, hollows, rivers, mountains, underground. 

Honey and apples, hexagon and pentagram i.e. geometry.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/24/2022 at 5:31 PM, Dickwan said:

Maybe of interest to folks - David Paulides has a new documentary film coming out soon (due to be released early December 2022), 'Missing 411 - The UFO Connection':

 

 

 

Yeah ... this is no mystery at all , and this video shows David Paulides has figured out what's going on...

 

These people ( and a few animals) are being taken by the ET's who control the Earth ... control the Earth secretly via the illuminati and mindcontrol...

 

They take humans for food and slaves off world  so all these people end up in a very bad place ...

 

They take them mostly from national parks , remote areas , because if someone goes missing on a trek it's naturally assumed they've got lost or eaten by a bear, or something like that. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Yeah ... this is no mystery at all , and this video shows David Paulides has figured out what's going on...

 

These people ( and a few animals) are being taken by the ET's who control the Earth ... control the Earth secretly via the illuminati and mindcontrol...

 

They take humans for food and slaves off world  so all these people end up in a very bad place ...

 

They take them mostly from national parks , remote areas , because if someone goes missing on a trek it's naturally assumed they've got lost or eaten by a bear, or something like that. 

 

True.

And why these places?

Because these areas have plenty of bioplasma, energy source to move inter-dimensionally....well that's my assumption from the stuff I learned recently. Remember, aliens use different technology than us, like from the Ancient Egypt which means that they use the +ve/-ve vortexs.

 

Having said this, may be that some of the aliens are future humans coming back to the past so that what they have lost could be regained from earth human's DNA.

I've heard that those from Venus, one with blue eyes and blond hair are humans that departed from here and we were the ones that was left on Earth. And there are others that want human like quality. Apparently, we are the only one who could both love and hate at the same time whereas alien can only do one at a time. It may not sound anything significant but there is a reason.  I'm not an expert on aliens like you though.

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

See you might call them fairy and all that but it could be an inter-dimensional beings i.e. aliens. Hence they use geometry and bioplasma of fruits.

6 & 5 are male and female number respectively. So again using +ve and -ve energy.

Everything is created using the waves, movements. We need both +ve and -ve energy, male and female to create.

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...