Jump to content

Media suggesting taking out 'loans' to pay for energy bills - big mistake if you do!


Grumpy Owl

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I know trial lawyers who have learned NLP techniques to use on juries. There's a who industry out there worth billions based on NLP. The power to persuade.

 

I can believe that.

 

But it takes a real loser to persuade others not with a sensible argument but rather word-grammar-bodylanguage trickery.

 

The shit some people will do to win...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I know trial lawyers who have learned NLP techniques to use on juries. There's a who industry out there worth billions based on NLP. The power to persuade.

There's a YouTube channel called "Black Belt Barrister" his channel is quite useful sometimes as he discusses and gives people advice on legal matters and how to deal with the police.  But the way he speaks is very noticeable, you can tell he has a very distinctive way of speaking, his voice is very robotic sounding even more so than the newsreaders, it's like he is still in "courtroom mode" when speaking at the camera.

Edited by Nefaria
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING.

 

In NLP training they teach:

 

1) Leading sentence structure/Word choice

2) Commanding or soothing tone of voice

3) Strategic Inflection/Emphasis/Dramatization

4) Rhythm - Very mechanical and unnatural. Designed to BYPASS the SPEECH ANALYSIS CENTER of the brain.

5) Repetition of key WORDS

6) The "Hypnotic Gaze" - How to PIN the viewer with your eyes

7) Body posture designed to FORCE TRUST THEN SUBMISSION

8) Head tilt designed to DO THE SAME

9) HAND GESTURES CAREFULLY TIMED TO HIGHLIGHT PARTS OF THE SPEECH, AND WHICH HAND - LEFT/RIGHT - TO DO THEM WITH

10) How to REALLY LULL SOMEONE TO TRUST-SLEEP AND "LINGUISTICALLY PROGRAM THEM" TO DO WHAT YOU WANT

 

NLP practitioners are HIGH TECH HYPNOTISTS.

 

HIGH TECH BECAUSE NLP WAS CREATED USING TEST SUBJECTS IN LABORATORIES.

 

 

I have always been a quiet person, always more of a listener than a speaker myself, i have realised over the years there's a certain way some people speak, the words they choose to use, their tone of voice, their mannerisms etc.... 


 

I can quite easily spot nowadays who the manipulative people are, 

I see a lot of predatory types about, also see the opposite, those that could easily be led.

 

What I am definitely seeing now is the live on the scene news reporters and special segment presenters have taken it to a whole new level, they are constantly talking at me or trying to convince me of a certain way i should be viewing the world, to me they shouldn't be doing this, all they should be telling me is the bare facts and allowing me to make up my own point of view.  I have realised that they are doing this, sadly a lot of people haven't and will shout back at their tv screens exactly like in 1984!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nefaria said:

I have always been a quiet person, always more of a listener than a speaker myself, i have realised over the years there's a certain way some people speak, the words they choose to use, their tone of voice, their mannerisms etc.... 


 

I can quite easily spot nowadays who the manipulative people are, 

I see a lot of predatory types about, also see the opposite, those that could easily be led.

 

What I am definitely seeing now is the live on the scene news reporters and special segment presenters have taken it to a whole new level, they are constantly talking at me or trying to convince me of a certain way i should be viewing the world, to me they shouldn't be doing this, all they should be telling me is the bare facts and allowing me to make up my own point of view.  I have realised that they are doing this, sadly a lot of people haven't and will shout back at their tv screens exactly like in 1984!

 

They are trained to speak like that.

 

They are trained to influence rather than inform.

 

Around the world, we are PETS who need to be told what to do.

 

Sit. Bark. Fetch. Play dead.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

They are trained to speak like that.

 

They are trained to influence rather than inform.

 

Around the world, we are PETS who need to be told what to do.

 

Sit. Bark. Fetch. Play dead.

I keep my TV switched off most of the time, I only watch very specific things i am interested in, usually stuff that will make me laugh or something fun like music channels that play retro music that i can sing / dance along too (always remind me of happier times when people were less aggressive / agenda driven, even music "artists" preach too much these days). 

 

I always avoid the news as much as possible, i refuse them trying to brainwash me. 

 

Unfortunately there are times like at at work when people switch the shit on and sit there being zapped by it. 

 

There's always those unavoidable waiting areas (like at the doctors, hospitals and airports) that always have TVs on that show the news.... Never anything else!  It's like you must sit there and be programmed while you wait, during covid all the spaced out chairs were always facing the TV, none facing away!

Edited by Nefaria
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING.

 

In NLP training they teach:

 

1) Leading sentence structure/Word choice

2) Commanding or soothing tone of voice

3) Strategic Inflection/Emphasis/Dramatization

4) Rhythm - Very mechanical and unnatural. Designed to BYPASS the SPEECH ANALYSIS CENTER of the brain.

5) Repetition of key WORDS

6) The "Hypnotic Gaze" - How to PIN the viewer with your eyes

7) Body posture designed to FORCE TRUST THEN SUBMISSION

8) Head tilt designed to DO THE SAME

9) HAND GESTURES CAREFULLY TIMED TO HIGHLIGHT PARTS OF THE SPEECH, AND WHICH HAND - LEFT/RIGHT - TO DO THEM WITH

10) How to REALLY LULL SOMEONE TO TRUST-SLEEP AND "LINGUISTICALLY PROGRAM THEM" TO DO WHAT YOU WANT

 

NLP practitioners are HIGH TECH HYPNOTISTS.

 

HIGH TECH BECAUSE NLP WAS CREATED USING TEST SUBJECTS IN LABORATORIES.

 

 

 

NLP is a cornerstone technique employed by Common Purpose as part of their 'training programmes'.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Nefaria said:

There's a YouTube channel called "Black Belt Barrister" his channel is quite useful sometimes as he discusses and gives people advice on legal matters and how to deal with the police.  But the way he speaks is very noticeable, you can tell he has a very distinctive way of speaking, his voice is very robotic sounding even more so than the newsreaders, it's like he is still in "courtroom mode" when speaking at the camera.

I don't like lawyers that pull NLP crap on the jury. It can be beaten. Distract the jury by doodling on your legal pad, making behind the hand comments to the client, adjusting your tie, coughing, taking long sips of water. It breaks the spell and annoys your opponent. Always remind the jury that they are the fact finders. Present the facts to them and talk to them as equals. As for dealing with the police, my advice is always, keep your mouth shut at all times. The only words that should come out of your mouth when you are arrested are "I want my attorney." Even if the police call at your home just to speak to you; assume the worst and advise them you're saying nothing without a lawyer being present.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nefaria said:

I keep my TV switched off most of the time, I only watch very specific things i am interested in, usually stuff that will make me laugh or something fun like music channels that play retro music that i can sing / dance along too (always remind me of happier times when people were less aggressive / agenda driven, even music "artists" preach too much these days). 

 

I always avoid the news as much as possible, i refuse them trying to brainwash me. 

 

Unfortunately there are times like at at work when people switch the shit on and sit there being zapped by it. 

 

There's always those unavoidable waiting areas (like at the doctors, hospitals and airports) that always have TVs on that show the news.... Never anything else!  It's like you must sit there and be programmed while you wait, during covid all the spaced out chairs were always facing the TV, none facing away!

 

The average person places FAR too much importance on TV.

 

They think its something EXTRA SPECIAL.

 

TV is just a bunch of ordinary people, cameras, microphones and lights on a set.

 

Then there is the invisible control room where a director barks commands to the camera operators like "Two. Pull in tight on him. Head and shoulders." every few seconds.

 

Its basically a theatre stage being live streamed, with lots of glossy/reflective plastic and glass set materials making everything looks extra shiny.

 

There is nothing remotely special about it.

 

Most TV channels broadcasting around the world are vapid garbage in terms of content quality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/3/2022 at 8:16 PM, Truthblast said:

 

The average person places FAR too much importance on TV.

 

They think its something EXTRA SPECIAL.

 

TV is just a bunch of ordinary people, cameras, microphones and lights on a set.

 

Then there is the invisible control room where a director barks commands to the camera operators like "Two. Pull in tight on him. Head and shoulders." every few seconds.

 

Its basically a theatre stage being live streamed, with lots of glossy/reflective plastic and glass set materials making everything looks extra shiny.

 

There is nothing remotely

 special about it.

 

Most TV channels broadcasting around the world are vapid garbage in terms of content quality.

 

In centuries past, travelling story tellers were always very highly esteemed 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like how they warned us about the danger of loan sharks. Remember pre covid when that was flavour of the year? Now the banks have almost everything. Get the countries in as much debt as possible, and leave as little funding for everything else as possible to make life miserable and boring with news and gloom.

 

Real people and communities still exist, as much as they possibly can outside this illusion.

 

Stay informed but always look for the joy, beauty and humour too, to give you strength to rise above it all, as life is too short and precious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...