New Members Please say hello

Guest Gone Fishing...

• Bombadil changed the title to New Members Please say hello
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Love the username. It's all doom and gloom with you!

It's really not all Doom and Gloom with me... well sometimes, actually a lot of the time. I've already pissed Simon TV off with my doom and gloom in the COVID thread! Ive seen how the forum treats newbies... no wonder not many stick around.

3 minutes ago, Doom and Gloom said:

It's really not all Doom and Gloom with me... well sometimes, actually a lot of the time. I've already pissed Simon TV off with my doom and gloom in the COVID thread! Ive seen how the forum treats newbies... no wonder not many stick around.

Well we were all newbies here once and managed to survive. Welcome. 

Just now, Doom and Gloom said:

Am I going to get chucked off here if I fall foul of the well established members?

no .... unless you post against the forum rules (but then any member who posts against those may find their account moderated)

so .... as it currently stands .... no

Just now, lake said:

no .... unless you post against the forum rules (but then any member who posts against those may find their account moderated)

so .... as it currently stands .... no

Ok. I have no intention of breaking forum rules. Better have a read up on them...I knew I would get a rough ride here as a new member. From what I've seen new people are met with considerable suspicion here. I'm not here to bait, be offensive or stir the pot,  enthusiastic that's all. Might call it a day for today. 

D&G...... Welcome to the INFINITE Love Filled Arena of Love where love strikes twice in the same sentence!....or Undistilled Distopia of Mortal Pathos..... Whatever here is...... But no it's really paradise here though if you really PPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY hard enough.... Luckily I prayed so hard, I am thus self quieted where upon truth just bored me and fascinated me all at the same time, that is up until I become the unquiet dead, but names can be misleading, zombies don't actually say a fat lot, more like murmur......Welcome to the WHITE NOISE of the internet and random opinions I guess. 😉

Mythical Rule No 131:

Rules are not opinions, except where the rules of opinions (governing by consent of course?) 😆 are not counter to the rule that the opinion of what is a rule is thus created by its' own tenuous virtue, and may transmute subservient to the opinion by a new rule outlawing opinions....🤪

• 2 weeks later...

Returning to the forum after a very long time. I was a member and an active contributor until a few members and moderators became antagonistic. Not sure how long this will last ... but let's see..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tav said:

Returning to the forum after a very long time. I was a member and an active contributor until a few members and moderators became antagonistic. Not sure how long this will last ... but let's see..

Welcome back.

11 hours ago, Tav said:

until a few members and moderators became antagonistic

Sorry to see that being so, that reminds of one member's name here which contains the word ANT, *not to say they are ant-agonistic*, I am not ANTI this person, just pointing to something quiet amusing.... In fact its all kinds of funny, but I am not casting aspersions of any kind. It's just I see things in words sometimes, and play with them (the words, not messing with the person behind the name) like in the very person I allude to that has that ANT particle in their member name, hehe. You will smile when you see it. 🙂

I will really just say welcome back though essentially.... hi.

On 10/13/2022 at 6:24 PM, Doom and Gloom said:

Ok. I have no intention of breaking forum rules. Better have a read up on them...I knew I would get a rough ride here as a new member. From what I've seen new people are met with considerable suspicion here. I'm not here to bait, be offensive or stir the pot,  enthusiastic that's all. Might call it a day for today. 

Sorry, only just read this. If you act within the Forum rules, you will be treated the same regardless of post count. Every member is adding to the forum.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 11:36 AM, TetraG said:

Sorry to see that being so, that reminds of one member's name here which contains the word ANT, *not to say they are ant-agonistic*, I am not ANTI this person, just pointing to something quiet amusing.... In fact its all kinds of funny, but I am not casting aspersions of any kind. It's just I see things in words sometimes, and play with them (the words, not messing with the person behind the name) like in the very person I allude to that has that ANT particle in their member name, hehe. You will smile when you see it. 🙂

I will really just say welcome back though essentially.... hi.

Shurely not talking about little ol' me?!

It's a play on Anti-Vaxxer, which was the phrase going around a lot at the time I joined, and I just went with it cos I couldn't think of anything else. I enjoy words and wordplay too, so no worries!