WEF- Pushing implanting chips in kids

Tinfoil Hat

26 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/world-economic-forum-there-are-solid-reasons-to-implant-children-with-microchips/

Sorry, no time to add much comment now, aside from the obvious which is that these highly dangerous psycho's need urgently to be straightjacketed. 

Usual excuse.. 'safety' reasons, which allows parents to track their location.:classic_rolleyes:

The article goes onto say:

“As scary as chip implants may sound, they form part of a natural evolution,” the author argued, predicting that such implants will become a “commodity” like hearing aids and glasses.

Schwab & Musk should be locked up for everybody's safety :classic_angry:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/world-economic-forum-there-are-solid-reasons-to-implant-children-with-microchips/

Sorry, no time to add much comment now, aside from the obvious which is that these highly dangerous psycho's need urgently to be straightjacketed. 

I'm sure that the WEF has the best interests of children around the world in mind. /s

Screenshot_20220825-004832_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Usual excuse.. 'safety' reasons, which allows parents to track their location.:classic_rolleyes:

The article goes onto say:

Schwab & Musk should be locked up for everybody's safety :classic_angry:

If anybody in the whole world is stupid enough to let it happen, then I give up on humanity (despite sticking up for folks' naivety in the past).

What's the bet these ghouls experiment on kids in the dreaded Social Care system!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If anybody in the whole world is stupid enough to let it happen, then I give up on humanity (despite sticking up for folks' naivety in the past).

What's the bet these ghouls experiment on kids in the dreaded Social Care system!

Yep & lets see the numbers increase in missing kids, this all stinks.

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

The crucial part is that you DON'T need microchips to track people.

I guarantee you that by now there are sensitive opto-electrical sensors which can "see" your body's unique electrical signature at quite a distance. Maybe from 1000 meters away or more

They may be able to see you through walls or even sitting inside a metal car.

MICROCHIPPING is a PSYCHOLOGICAL exercise.

- First the kids get the little chip under the skin

- Then they of course get the implanted smartphone - manufacturers already predict that handsets will be gone by 2030

- Then comes the HEAVY stuff - the BRAIN implants and Brain AUGMENTATIONS

Kids will probably call them "AUGS" - just like they say "APPS"

And these AUGS will promise wonders - get better at math, learn foreign languages easier, get a better memory

What they won't understand - being naive - is that these AUGS will change their social behaviour and with it society itself

Just imagine yourself negotiating the sale price of something with a salesman who has 3 Math AUGS in his brain.

The guy will constantly try to calculate mathematically how far he can push you on price

Or maybe an AUG will monitor your facial expression and warn him "stress is high, don't push the person further".

DANGEROUS stuff.

• Like 1

I can picture them putting the technology to much crueller uses. The possibilities are endless really, and even if they were going  completely against character by intending beneficial applications, the potential for disasters is massive. Schientists, surgeons and psychologists admit there's a lot about the brain & mind that they don't understand, so how could they not create havoc by tampering?

they've been pushing this agenda for ages:

Masonic Child Identification Programs (CHIP) are a charitable initiative by North American Masonic lodges to aid in the identification and recovery of missing children. CHIP programs are supported monetarily at the Grand Lodge level, and are staffed by volunteers from subordinate lodges as well as law enforcement and dental professionals.

The CHIP programs allow parents the opportunity to create a kit of identifying materials for their child, free of charge. The kit contains a fingerprint card, a physical description, a VHS tape, computer disk, or DVD of the child, a dental imprint, and a DNA sample. The purpose of the kit is to provide critical information to the public and to law enforcement in the event that a child is reported missing. The program has been lauded by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.[1]

The VHS tape or DVD, besides a video capturing appearance and voice, includes data tailored to the child's age group that can assist in finding children who might be missing for reasons besides abduction.

The Masonic Child ID Program has been referenced by state and local law enforcement agencies as their model for establishing this service. The difference between Masonic CHIP and others is that municipal and law enforcement agencies typically place all data that is collected (including fingerprints) into a database. The Masonic Child ID Program operates with strict confidentiality, with all data on portable computers being removed from systems immediately after the DVD data has been written. If the DVD or VHS tape is lost, a parent or guardian must attend another Masonic Child ID event to obtain a new copy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_Child_Identification_Programs

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I noticed this this morning being pushed hard, coming from GB news..

Suspicious is a masterpiece of understatement.

The bots and the cointelpro employees can have all the chips along with the bug burgers. 

Christ, can you just imagine the state of Planet Earth in a generation or 2 with these maniacs at the helm. And the brass necked sods need reminding that we didn't put them at the helm so they have no authority whatsoever to be following up their demented wet dreams. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Truthblast said:

The crucial part is that you DON'T need microchips to track people.

I guarantee you that by now there are sensitive opto-electrical sensors which can "see" your body's unique electrical signature at quite a distance. Maybe from 1000 meters away or more

They may be able to see you through walls or even sitting inside a metal car.

MICROCHIPPING is a PSYCHOLOGICAL exercise.

- First the kids get the little chip under the skin

- Then they of course get the implanted smartphone - manufacturers already predict that handsets will be gone by 2030

- Then comes the HEAVY stuff - the BRAIN implants and Brain AUGMENTATIONS

Kids will probably call them "AUGS" - just like they say "APPS"

And these AUGS will promise wonders - get better at math, learn foreign languages easier, get a better memory

What they won't understand - being naive - is that these AUGS will change their social behaviour and with it society itself

Just imagine yourself negotiating the sale price of something with a salesman who has 3 Math AUGS in his brain.

The guy will constantly try to calculate mathematically how far he can push you on price

Or maybe an AUG will monitor your facial expression and warn him "stress is high, don't push the person further".

DANGEROUS stuff.

Augmented humans overtake the real humans thus making real humans ever more powerless as the world presses towards automation. 

Basically they couldn't be bothered to spend money to educate people the right way anymore, instead spent the money making microchips FOR THE BETTER OF HUMANITY.

Yeah right, this is absolutely fucking disgusting people should have fought for their human rights to ban this kind of shit being said and done, instead of bending over and letting the same people rape them, that's what the needle is about. The death juice is just a bonus. The real spoils of that war was getting people to bend over and be raped. People thought they were waking up and had power over their own lives, next thing they're walking into a rape station for a doughnut.

Next they'll be walking their kids into the next kind of fuckery, it's absolutely shameful how people could agree with anything but nature and the truth right now. It's so blatantly obvious what the goal for humanity is, this is war on people, because all these billions they're spending on tech doesn't help people when they can't afford to eat or drink or put the heating on, now we have the problem people can't afford to go to work, farmers can't afford to make food anymore because everything has been split up, sold off and privatised behind closed doors. Really sad existence we are facing, people don't understand where I'm coming from when I say keep musks name out of your mouth. They're bad news, the lot of them. 

This is an act of war on people we should be fighting for a new Geneva convention to ban this kind of crap being said and done. Fucking goons the bunch of them, we could be employing everyone for just 30 hours a week to better the entire earth, we could have free food and a completely regulated economy worldwide that's decided by the people, not a free economy that's driven this penny pinching throwaway society that's filling up landfill. African people killing themselves going through our filthy electronics and Chinese people living in cages working in sweat shop factories but you're supposed to believe tech giants and billionaires have any ounce of good intention with what they're doing?!

I'm not sorry and it is always a cover up. I'm not sorry, anyone who thinks they are doing good should get down on their knees and pray to god for their blessed existence of ignorance because you are ALWAYS LIVING AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER MANS TROUBLES. GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION. That's what every person needs to realise and live their life by those words, THATS THE ONLY WAY TO KILL THE EGO AND MAKE SURE IT STAYS DEAD.

What you eat is what you are. I think therefore I am. What I speak is what I am. Every time people overlook an article like this they don't realise in their ignorance they're just normalising the lies going forward.. I'm sick of these deaf ears. Where are my people

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Sanityisgone said:

Augmented humans overtake the real humans thus making real humans ever more powerless as the world presses towards automation. 

Basically they couldn't be bothered to spend money to educate people the right way anymore, instead spent the money making microchips FOR THE BETTER OF HUMANITY.

Yeah right, this is absolutely fucking disgusting people should have fought for their human rights to ban this kind of shit being said and done, instead of bending over and letting the same people rape them, that's what the needle is about. The death juice is just a bonus. The real spoils of that war was getting people to bend over and be raped. People thought they were waking up and had power over their own lives, next thing they're walking into a rape station for a doughnut.

Next they'll be walking their kids into the next kind of fuckery, it's absolutely shameful how people could agree with anything but nature and the truth right now. It's so blatantly obvious what the goal for humanity is, this is war on people, because all these billions they're spending on tech doesn't help people when they can't afford to eat or drink or put the heating on, now we have the problem people can't afford to go to work, farmers can't afford to make food anymore because everything has been split up, sold off and privatised behind closed doors. Really sad existence we are facing, people don't understand where I'm coming from when I say keep musks name out of your mouth. They're bad news, the lot of them. 

This is an act of war on people we should be fighting for a new Geneva convention to ban this kind of crap being said and done. Fucking goons the bunch of them, we could be employing everyone for just 30 hours a week to better the entire earth, we could have free food and a completely regulated economy worldwide that's decided by the people, not a free economy that's driven this penny pinching throwaway society that's filling up landfill. African people killing themselves going through our filthy electronics and Chinese people living in cages working in sweat shop factories but you're supposed to believe tech giants and billionaires have any ounce of good intention with what they're doing?!

I'm not sorry and it is always a cover up. I'm not sorry, anyone who thinks they are doing good should get down on their knees and pray to god for their blessed existence of ignorance because you are ALWAYS LIVING AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER MANS TROUBLES. GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION. That's what every person needs to realise and live their life by those words, THATS THE ONLY WAY TO KILL THE EGO AND MAKE SURE IT STAYS DEAD.

What you eat is what you are. I think therefore I am. What I speak is what I am. Every time people overlook an article like this they don't realise in their ignorance they're just normalising the lies going forward.. I'm sick of these deaf ears. Where are my people

They are MENTALLY ILL BLOODLINES.

Their entire family history is LYING, KILLING and STEALING their way to the top.

They are FUCKED UP and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.

To them, what they are doing is PERFECTLY NORMAL.

This is WHO THEY ARE.

They've NEVER MANAGED TO CHANGE.

Their entire contribution to humanity has been DEEPLY NEGATIVE.

These people wouldn't change if you HIT THEM ON THE HEAD.

They are SO DISFUNCTIONAL that they think THEIRS IS THE TRUE NORMAL.

They are like a basketcase who GOES AROUND PUNCHING RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE STREET.

Their ABNORMAL COGNITION somehow COMPELLS THEM TO ONLY DO EVIL.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

They are MENTALLY ILL BLOODLINES.

Their entire family history is LYING, KILLING and STEALING their way to the top.

They are FUCKED UP and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.

To them, what they are doing is PERFECTLY NORMAL.

This is WHO THEY ARE.

They've NEVER MANAGED TO CHANGE.

Their entire contribution to humanity has been DEEPLY NEGATIVE.

These people wouldn't change if you HIT THEM ON THE HEAD.

They are SO DISFUNCTIONAL that they think THEIRS IS THE TRUE NORMAL.

They are like a basketcase who GOES AROUND PUNCHING RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE STREET.

Their ABNORMAL COGNITION somehow COMPELLS THEM TO ONLY DO EVIL.

It's absolutely horrific brother when you think about it. We need to educate our children instead of presenting this fairytale mindset to them and protecting their "childhood" what is childhood but a made up new age concept to traumatise kids because when they grow up they either have to re-learn the entire truth or basically continue down this life of lies which enslaves them in fear?!

Do people think tribesmen shelter their children, no, they take them out and teach them to hunt and gather, they teach them nothing but the truth and real life skills from the start. Look at our children depressed and hanging themselves, with no future prospect in life but some dead end minimum wage job and getting kicked out to go join the drugged up pissed up society we create by sheltering them. Then you look at videos of tribesmen all smiling and saying hell no we don't want to live in a world where technology exists, a world where men want to become women and vise versa. 

Society is an absolute madness, we should be making warriors of our children, we should be screaming the life into them. Most parents are chucking them sweets and technology just to shut them up, when all they need to do is tell them santa ain't real and this is how you make dinner, this is what happens to all our waste, this is what happens to addicts, this is what corruption happens at the very top. We're making ignorant little shits who think they know better, when they known nothing at all and don't stand a chance until 16-21 unless they had an ounce of good parenting, and even then the parent can never give up on making the warrior.

People should be snipped at birth and you should have a license to have children, that's how stupid and out of control the world is, that's the only way things will ever change. Its not overpopulation, it's under education, its an overpopulation of dumb people breeding dumb people and the elite encouraging it. There needs to be a standard of life for people to want to have children at the right time, to have the time to look after their children, I don't think it's sexist or misogynistic to think mums should stay at home their whole lives more or less, I think that makes fucking sense, who else is going to control the children, people want to put that power out of their own hands in the name of feminism and other ridiculous movements.. not saying it has to be the man or woman but wouldn't it make sense to have the most nurturing gender in the most nurturing place?

World would be a lot better if people worked half the hours they did and helped educate and supervise each other with the remaining hours. Nobody has time to do anything anymore its a complete and utter joke 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Scott Kirkland said:

Every kid I know has a mobile device, smart watch. That already tracks them.

And yet they're wanting them to have implants. Which suggests the purpose of those implants will be for more than simply tracking.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

And yet they're wanting them to have implants. Which suggests the purpose of those implants will be for more than simply tracking.

BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.

They can do that wirelessly, sans implant, but the signal can be picked up and recorded and then there is a SCANDAL.

So IMPLANTS are the way to go.

Instructions can be sent to those in SHORT BURSTS lasting just microseconds.

Heavily encrypted. Difficult to catch or decipher.

If they do the implantless ELF over-the-air shit instead, SOMEBODY somewhere will manage to record that signal.

And then ALL HELL breaks loose.

"THEY ARE TURNING US INTO ZOMBIES WITH RADIO WAVES!"