BLUE BEAM??? Congress Admits UFOs Not 'Man-Made,' Says 'Threats' Increasing 'Exponentially'

Truthblast

Wow.

After years of revelations about strange lights in the sky, first hand reports from Navy pilots about UFOs, and governmental investigations, Congress seems to have admitted something startling in print: it doesn't believe all UFOs are "man-made." Motherboard reports:Buried deep in a report that's an addendum to the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023, a budget that governs America's clandestine services, Congress made two startling claims. The first is that "cross-domain transmedium threats to the United States national security are expanding exponentially." The second is that it wants to distinguish between UFOs that are human in origin and those that are not: "Temporary nonattributed objects, or those that are positively identified as man-made after analysis, will be passed to appropriate offices and should not be considered under the definition as unidentified aerospace-undersea phenomena," the document states.

The admission is stunning chiefly because, as more information about the U.S. government's study of UFOs has become public, many politicians have stopped just short of claiming the unidentified objects were extraterrestrial or extradimensional in origin. The standard line is typically that, if UFOs exist, then they're likely advanced -- although human-made -- vehicles. Obama refused to confirm the existence of aliens but did say that people have seen a lot of strange stuff in the sky lately when asked directly on The Late Show with James Corden, for example. But now Congress seems to want to specifically distinguish between objects that are "man-made" and those that are not. The admission is stunning chiefly because, as more information about the U.S. government's study of UFOs has become public, many politicians have stopped just short of claiming the unidentified objects were extraterrestrial or extradimensional in origin.

A large question, of course, is why Congress is seemingly admitting this now, in public. After all, lawmakers are privy to classified information that the general public isn't. "It strains credulity to believe that lawmakers would include such extraordinary language in public legislation without compelling evidence," Marik von Rennenkampff, an Obama-era DoD official, said in an op-ed in The Hill about the budget. According to the op-ed, the comments were first noticed by UFO researcher Douglas Johnson. "This implies that members of the Senate Intelligence Committee believe (on a unanimous, bipartisan basis) that some UFOs have non-human origins," von Rennenkampff continued. "After all, why would Congress establish and task a powerful new office with investigating non-'man-made' UFOs if such objects did not exist?" "Make no mistake: One branch of the American government implying that UFOs have non-human origins is an explosive development."

31 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

There's no detail of the alleged threat aspect that I can see. They must want people to be afraid. They surely can't still hope to convince anyone with a Bluebeam farce when we've been talking about it for decades. Can they?

They've fooled Americans again and again and again.

When highly realistic hologram spacecraft start flying around and shit starts to blow up in American cities, 80% of Americans will fall for it.

And the EU/NATO will go right along.

"A planetary threat"

"An existential threat to humanity"

Bla bla bla bla

Of course a few thousand people will have to die for it to look real enough.

They've never shied away from that.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

There's no detail of the alleged threat aspect that I can see. They must want people to be afraid. They surely can't still hope to convince anyone with a Bluebeam farce when we've been talking about it for decades. Can they?

never underestimate the number of stupid people in circulation.

95% of over 50s took the clot shot. say no more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well it's hard to know how many people still believe Osama Bin Laden organised the Twin Towers fiasco and the Covid Vax is safe and effective, so I suppose even the prospect of this eventuality can't be ruled out. 

Plus, it it was coupled with some of the mind control technology that can induces voices in your head & a sensation of hopeless fear, who knows!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

Well it's hard to know how many people still believe Osama Bin Laden organised the Twin Towers fiasco and the Covid Vax is safe and effective, so I suppose even the prospect of this eventuality can't be ruled out. 

Plus, it it was coupled with some of the mind control technology that can induces voices in your head & a sensation of hopeless fear, who knows!

Just because you know about blue beam doesn't mean Joe Bloggs knows anything beyond what the Sunday sport tells them. Never underestimate the wider public's ability to be highly ignorant to anything external of their postage stamp. 👍

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

Wow.

After years of revelations about strange lights in the sky, first hand reports from Navy pilots about UFOs, and governmental investigations, Congress seems to have admitted something startling in print: it doesn't believe all UFOs are "man-made." Motherboard reports:Buried deep in a report that's an addendum to the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023, a budget that governs America's clandestine services, Congress made two startling claims. The first is that "cross-domain transmedium threats to the United States national security are expanding exponentially." The second is that it wants to distinguish between UFOs that are human in origin and those that are not: "Temporary nonattributed objects, or those that are positively identified as man-made after analysis, will be passed to appropriate offices and should not be considered under the definition as unidentified aerospace-undersea phenomena," the document states.

The admission is stunning chiefly because, as more information about the U.S. government's study of UFOs has become public, many politicians have stopped just short of claiming the unidentified objects were extraterrestrial or extradimensional in origin. The standard line is typically that, if UFOs exist, then they're likely advanced -- although human-made -- vehicles. Obama refused to confirm the existence of aliens but did say that people have seen a lot of strange stuff in the sky lately when asked directly on The Late Show with James Corden, for example. But now Congress seems to want to specifically distinguish between objects that are "man-made" and those that are not. The admission is stunning chiefly because, as more information about the U.S. government's study of UFOs has become public, many politicians have stopped just short of claiming the unidentified objects were extraterrestrial or extradimensional in origin.

A large question, of course, is why Congress is seemingly admitting this now, in public. After all, lawmakers are privy to classified information that the general public isn't. "It strains credulity to believe that lawmakers would include such extraordinary language in public legislation without compelling evidence," Marik von Rennenkampff, an Obama-era DoD official, said in an op-ed in The Hill about the budget. According to the op-ed, the comments were first noticed by UFO researcher Douglas Johnson. "This implies that members of the Senate Intelligence Committee believe (on a unanimous, bipartisan basis) that some UFOs have non-human origins," von Rennenkampff continued. "After all, why would Congress establish and task a powerful new office with investigating non-'man-made' UFOs if such objects did not exist?" "Make no mistake: One branch of the American government implying that UFOs have non-human origins is an explosive development."

Yeah, let's see this evidence of extraterrestrial/extradimentional shit they speak of. Until they front it I call bull shit. What they're really saying is we've got some shit that we're going to say isn't us but is actually us. The fact they've admitted they have this shit is a bigger revelation. A subtle tell they have the tech. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yeah, let's see this evidence of extraterrestrial/extradimentional shit they speak of. Until they front it I call bull shit. What they're really saying is we've got some shit that we're going to say isn't us but is actually us. The fact they've admitted they have this shit is a bigger revelation. A subtle tell they have the tech. 

Military shit is always decades ahead of what's shown.

Why all the secrecy in places like Area 51 Nevada if they aren't flying stuff that REALLY must not be seen.

Also, smartphone cameras shoot REMARKABLY POOR video at night.

I suspect that manufacturers may be forced to do this.

So all anyone can shoot at night is out of focus lights against grainy black sky.

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

the numbers tie up.

when they said 20 million not jabbed thats majority 0-17yrs old as the jab wasnt authourised for them at the time.

You might be right, but I automatically disbelieve their numbers, since they routinely lie about everything most of the time and contradict themselves. But aside from the numbers thing, I agree with the general point you were making and was posting similar myself - yours landed a second before I pressed submit. Frankly whatever the accurate % who succumbed, it was way too many.

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If they do, most of the targets will be ones like us, who've awkwardly not complied in assisting them with our own murders, so they won't be shy about a wreaking a bit of mass slaughter I should think.

I would love to discuss further, but this STUNNINGLY realistic looking alien silver disc aircraft in the sky is suddenly shooting yellow laser beams at me.

(runs down the street in a zigzag pattern knocking other pedestrians to the ground)

🤣

• Haha 2

i believe in the nwo but not nessicarily blue beam, i dont believ all these ufos are holgograms but blue beam could make a great april fools joke the capable tech is definately scary good thats just my thoughts on it

Edited by Sky Guy
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Sky Guy said:

i believe in the nwo but not nessicarily blue beam, i dont believ all these ufos are holgograms but blue beam could make a great april fools joke the capable tech is definately scary good thats just my thoughts on it

I believe that some UFOs are from space, and some are classified military experiments.

As for Blue Beam:

- What flies high up in the sky would be holograms or light projections

- What attacks near ground would be physical craft designed to plausibly look like from another planet

On 8/25/2022 at 4:18 AM, Truthblast said:

My prediction?

They are actually going to DO it.

They are going to Blue Beam the world.

As ridiculous as that sounds, I tend to agree. 

I had more to say on the topic, but none of it was very serious.

1 hour ago, Truthblast said:

I believe that some UFOs are from space, and some are classified military experiments.

As for Blue Beam:

- What flies high up in the sky would be holograms or light projections

- What attacks near ground would be physical craft designed to plausibly look like from another planet

There is a lot of technology that THEY keep fro us useless eaters. Had usually been about fifty to sixty years ahead of what we've been allowed to know. With the speed at which technology actually evolves, I'd say THEY are closer to a hundred years more advanced than we realize. I'm sure they have time travel/time manipulation. There was a guy on Art Bell years ago talking about a "beam" they had that slowed time down in that beam. I also believe, if there is an outer space, we (humans) are not allowed out there, as I'm sure some of you here have heard/read, as well? If we really went to the moon in the Sixties, we'd have hotels and resorts up there by now. It's not that far away and these wacky billionaires keep building rockets...arrrgh, don't get me started!

Oh well, I say bring on the Big Blue Beam Show. I'll bring the popcorn and "catnip".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

There is a lot of technology that THEY keep fro us useless eaters. Had usually been about fifty to sixty years ahead of what we've been allowed to know. With the speed at which technology actually evolves, I'd say THEY are closer to a hundred years more advanced than we realize. I'm sure they have time travel/time manipulation. There was a guy on Art Bell years ago talking about a "beam" they had that slowed time down in that beam. I also believe, if there is an outer space, we (humans) are not allowed out there, as I'm sure some of you here have heard/read, as well? If we really went to the moon in the Sixties, we'd have hotels and resorts up there by now. It's not that far away and these wacky billionaires keep building rockets...arrrgh, don't get me started!

Oh well, I say bring on the Big Blue Beam Show. I'll bring the popcorn and "catnip".

Brothels is what they'd have there, for sure. Probably with children on tap for the paying clients. It'd be like Epstein's Island in the sky. 

During a Bluebeam pretend attack would be the perfect time for normals to take out the enemy. I'm going to dwell on that a while.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 7:46 PM, Tinfoil Hat said: Well it's hard to know how many people still believe Osama Bin Laden organised the Twin Towers fiasco and the Covid Vax is safe and effective, so I suppose even the prospect of this eventuality can't be ruled out.    Plus, it it was coupled with some of the mind control technology that can induces voices in your head & a sensation of hopeless fear, who knows!   The key operational planner of the September 11 attacks was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, not Bin Laden.

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2022 at 12:18 PM, Truthblast said:

My prediction?

They are actually going to DO it.

They are going to Blue Beam the world.

Could this be the start ?

Dystopian future? Billboards in SPACE could beam advertisements to Earth - but it would require a 'constellation' of 50 small satellites and cost $65M

A study determined that it would take a constellation of 50 small satellites and cost $65 million to beam advertisements to Earth from space

The satellites would have large reflectors that could bounce sunlight to Earth and rearrange themselves into different shapes to form logos or graphics

'Development of such missions has become a point of interest for a few space startups because the approach provides global Earth coverage.

image_2022-10-08_084850223.png.bdeed83baa6b15793848450adaed1a37.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11288129/Billboards-SPACE-beam-ads-Earth-cost-65M-require-50-small-satellites.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

65 million.. chicken feed, compared to the track and trace clown show that has cost the British taxpayers estimated billions, guess we'll never get to know the real cost due to this criminal cabal. Putting an advanced laser show in the sky would probably be a simple for the so called 'space agency's' as they most certainly haven't been doing anything else with their enormous financial resources since their inceptions beside fooling the public. Oh, apart from filling their employees' bank accounts.  

• Like 3