Jump to content

Barrister strike


Nefaria

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

I believe that these cowards have ELECTRICAL weapons.

 

I am not sure whether conventional arms would protect you from a government which likes to fuck around with microwaves and directed energy.

 

I do agree with you, but still am interested to note the focus on knife crimes in the UK. I'm not trivialising victims of knife crimes but I don't believe they are as prevalent as is being claimed. I'm thinking they're just looking for excuses to curtail availability further because they'd like us to have no form of defence whatsoever - which they can't do because anyone with a brain & imagination can utilise many things if given the motivation to. 

 

I think they're snivelling little cowards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I do agree with you, but still am interested to note the focus on knife crimes in the UK. I'm not trivialising victims of knife crimes but I don't believe they are as prevalent as is being claimed. I'm thinking they're just looking for excuses to curtail availability further because they'd like us to have no form of defence whatsoever - which they can't do because anyone with a brain & imagination can utilise many things if given the motivation to. 

 

I think they're snivelling little cowards.

 

If you walked down the street with a cricket bat, these people would probably send 3 vans full of armed police in body armour.

 

"He's got a nuke! He's got a nuke!"

 

🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Anybody might if they end up getting charged with something they're innocent of.

 

There's a difference between solicitors & barristers though and I'm not sure what it is. Are barristers more highly qualified and so charge more?

In the UK a barrister represents you in court, hence their wigs and cloaks.  A solicitor deals with matters out of court (paperwork basically).  A barrister usually has more qualifications too and is on more money.

 

In the U.S. it's different, they are simply known as lawyers and do both jobs.

Edited by Nefaria
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Anybody might if they end up getting charged with something they're innocent of.

 

There's a difference between solicitors & barristers though and I'm not sure what it is. Are barristers more highly qualified and so charge more?

 

The difference is barristers are over paid, jumped up big wigs & most are Masons who only look after their own.

I do know of such a case which involved a close friend of ours, all lying & underhandedness going on, the works.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Off topic a bit but what, in the name of all that is natural, do they parade round in that antiquated garb for! It's ridiculous - as are their rates judging by bills handed out to my friend who's been trying to get an awkward divorce settled for the last 5 years. They're reaming her so that if it's ever resolved, the barristers are the only ones who'll come out of it with money.Their rates and unchallengeable ineptitude are criminal in my opinion.

 

Well it won't really be ineptitude - it's just them stringing things on forever so they can bleed people dry. It's that practice that needs intervention, if there was any actual justice.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

they parade round in that antiquated garb

In the UK it's always been a belief that people get a fairer trial if all the official members of a court (judges, barristers, bailiffs etc,) all "look the same" so they all don the same type of wigs and clothing!  Remember when the Speaker of the House of Commons used to wear one?  It seems odd now.

 

I doubt if barristers would be involved in your friends divorce though, not unless there had been a crime involved during their seperation, it would be solicitors dragging their feet so they can make more money!

Edited by Nefaria
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

In the UK it's always been a belief that people get a fairer trial if all the official members of a court (judges, barristers, bailiffs etc,) all "look the same" so they all don the same type of wigs and clothing!  Remember when the Speaker of the House of Commons used to wear one?  It seems odd now.

 

I doubt if barristers would be involved in your friends divorce though, not unless there had been a crime involved during their seperation, it would be solicitors dragging their feet so they can make more money!

 

Barristers are involved. 

 

Her spouse is a bent retired copper who's accused her of falsifying his signature in a document in his efforts to rob her son's house off him (son by 1st marriage). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Whats wrong with Solicitors ?

Solicitors can't represent you in a criminal court.  Only barristers can.  Solicitors only deal with out of court paperwork, civil matters etc, like a dispute between individuals or companies.  If you commit an actual crime where the crown prosecutes you, you will need a barrister when in court.

 

It's the person who physically stands by your side in court who argues your case.  Solicitors don't do that, they just help out with the out of court matters like paper work, dealing with the police etc like when you are first arrested/interviewed.

 

What causes the confusion is when people watch American cops shows where a lawyer does all of these things, they believe a solicitor in the UK is the same, even ask to speak to a lawyer when arrested!

Edited by Nefaria
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Truthblast said:

I am not sure whether conventional arms would protect you from a government which likes to fuck around with microwaves and directed energy.

 

if that were true then they would not be working so hard to disarm everyone across the west; we'd be in the gulag already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Off topic a bit but what, in the name of all that is natural, do they parade round in that antiquated garb for! It's ridiculous

 

in the advocates library in edinburgh they have a sign saying 'devils' which is their name for themselves

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

if that were true then they would not be working so hard to disarm everyone across the west; we'd be in the gulag already

 

That's what I think too. They appear to have a sophisticated arsenal, but yet have been trying for a long time to disarm our American brothers & sisters in particular. They do seem terrified of anyone being able to fight back even when they have the upper hand. Snivelling little cowards.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
2nd time today I've used the wrong word or phrase. Insomnia effects or dementia.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

if that were true then they would not be working so hard to disarm everyone across the west; we'd be in the gulag already

 

I believe that they have electrical weapons, but cannot USE them publicly.

 

If words spreads about THOSE being used against even a few people, the entire society will very quickly riot out of control.

 

Also, they don't like that firearms are CHEMICAL and MECHANICAL.

 

They are not ELECTRICAL, and are thus very difficult to JAM or DISRUPT.

 

Or they HAVE electrical weapons but the POWER SOURCE required is too LARGE.

 

Vehicle-mounted only, mobile diesel generators required and so on.

 

Maybe they are TOO LARGE and MUCH TOO HEAVY WITH POWER SOURCE to be MAN-PORTABLE?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Fluke said:

One word politics. Try and grind country to a halt for an election.

I think one is needed, who the fuck wants sunak or the chucky doll running the country..... Not that elections make a difference anyway.

 

 

They really need to address sky rocketing inflation and these rising fuel costs urgently, if they don't, well look what happened to a certain European nation in the 20th century when they failed to address rising inflation.....  They got overthrown and replaced by a dictator with a dodgy mustache.  There's only so much even the sheep will take.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've a feeling that for reasons best known to themselves, 'they' want a party change. Just because I've heard that horrid little git Starmer speaking up in public lately, which is unusual in itself, but more so because he's said a couple of uncharacteristically sensible things. (Yes, I do know they're all under the same controlling influence).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

I believe that they have electrical weapons, but cannot USE them publicly.

 

If words spreads about THOSE being used against even a few people, the entire society will very quickly riot out of control.

 

Also, they don't like that firearms are CHEMICAL and MECHANICAL.

 

They are not ELECTRICAL, and are thus very difficult to JAM or DISRUPT.

 

Or they HAVE electrical weapons but the POWER SOURCE required is too LARGE.

 

Vehicle-mounted only, mobile diesel generators required and so on.

 

Maybe they are TOO LARGE and MUCH TOO HEAVY WITH POWER SOURCE to be MAN-PORTABLE?

 

 

 

sure everything smart including your phone is THEIR technology and is a weapon they are using to build a technocratic gulag

 

smart tech is an electrical weapon. the internet in its current format is an electrical weapon. the smart tech they want to get inside everyone is an electrical weapon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

I think one is needed, who the fuck wants sunak or the chucky doll running the country..... Not that elections make a difference anyway.

 

 

They really need to address sky rocketing inflation and these rising fuel costs urgently, if they don't, well look what happened to a certain European nation in the 20th century when they failed to address rising inflation.....  They got overthrown and replaced by a dictator with a dodgy mustache.  There's only so much even the sheep will take.

 

you think labour is going to stem the inflation? no they will just print MORE and make inflation far worse

 

they will also normalise and legalise the mass immigration which will require more TAXATION and more MONEY PRINTING to pay for all the unemployed migrants to be housed and fed

 

labour WANTS all these things because they are marxists who want to destroy britain. The tories are also full of globalists working to destroy britain but they at least have to pay lip service to conservative principles. labour doesn't even need to do that and will instead plough on openly with that agenda whilst claiming that they have a 'democratic mandate' to do it

 

Until people face the reality about what our political elites are doing things are going to get MUCH worse

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I doubt I'll ever vote again unless there is a party that cares about Brits, that will expel anti-British arseholes, and jail corrupt elites. My patience is totally gone. Call me racist, I don't care, but I will only vote for a normal Anglo or Celt that is truly nationalistic. Supremacist parasites need to go.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I doubt I'll ever vote again unless there is a party that cares about Brits, that will expell anti-British arseholes, and jail corrupt elites. My patience is totally gone. Call me racist, I don't care, but I will only vote for a normal Anglo or Celt that is truly nationalistic. Parasites need to go.

 

i vote locally for the family party but i'll never vote for any mainstream party

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nefaria said:

I think one is needed, who the fuck wants sunak or the chucky doll running the country..... Not that elections make a difference anyway.

 

 

They really need to address sky rocketing inflation and these rising fuel costs urgently, if they don't, well look what happened to a certain European nation in the 20th century when they failed to address rising inflation.....  They got overthrown and replaced by a dictator with a dodgy mustache.  There's only so much even the sheep will take.

No idea i have not been following it doesn't make a difference to me they all globalists and all controlled. 

 

And you are speaking as if its not all planned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...