Google AI SCANS Everything: Father Takes MEDICAL Photos Of Son Requested By A Doctor. Google Shuts Down His Account AND Phone And Calls The Police.

Truthblast

3 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Imagine a pandemic which spreads through farts!

FLATUVID-24

CNN:

"Working in a FLATUVID-24 ward is a stressfull job for medical professionals. They not only have to use their olfactory sense to keep themselves safe, but also have to LISTEN carefully to avoid potential disaster."

FART RIPS LOUDLY THROUGH THE WARD

"The unthinkable has just happened. A Category 3 fart in a ward barely large enough to hold 15 FLATUVID patients. The windows of the ward must be opened as quickly as possible now."

Nurse Clarissa: "When FLATUVID-24 first broke out, our hospital immediately had its HVAC systems upgraded to cope better with the pandemic. But HVAC can only do so much. Each time one of our patients passes gas, the viral load in the ward gets increased, and the illness makes them pass more gass."

CNN: "What is your greatest fear as a FLATUVID-24 nurse?"

Nurse Clarrissa: "That one of our patients manages to smuggle a cigarette into the ward and tries to light it."

🤣🤣🤣

🤣 mate this is the kind of laugh I need. As if the word flatuvid isn't funny enough!! Your joke has really encapsulated just how incredible the world flatulence is, it now has a fresh new meaning for me.

Seriously why don't you guys go back through these jokes and write some monty python style sketches, we could start a "andrew tate" style University and include conspiracy jokes with an affiliate program that makes everyone on earth share all these brilliant sketches through social media, it could become the new good virus spreading its stench through the world in a self replicating process. Honestly I think you're on to something guys!! 

How the hell am I supposed to meet people like you now, I had a good couple months with the house to myself and I became a new man, mums been back for a month or so, I mean I've slowly got her into conspiracies over a decade but it's so fucking depressive living here again. Like I've realised now where my life has been going wrong. It's not just arguments but the atmosphere, the environment, its just not letting me be. I got to get out more, probably move out, but as much as I love connecting with "people" I really need some my kind of people in my life! Tell me am I really going to find that on tinder or at the pub now?! Maybe I need to be specific and mention the Flatuvid in my bio now. Maybe I need to make my bio so insanely difficult to understand it only attracts a kind of person?! Maybe we ought to make our own Facebook and call it FLATUBOOK. I just don't know about my existence anymore HELP 🤣😂😢 

20 minutes ago, Sanityisgone said:

🤣 mate this is the kind of laugh I need. As if the word flatuvid isn't funny enough!! Your joke has really encapsulated just how incredible the world flatulence is, it now has a fresh new meaning for me.

Seriously why don't you guys go back through these jokes and write some monty python style sketches, we could start a "andrew tate" style University and include conspiracy jokes with an affiliate program that makes everyone on earth share all these brilliant sketches through social media, it could become the new good virus spreading its stench through the world in a self replicating process. Honestly I think you're on to something guys!! 

How the hell am I supposed to meet people like you now, I had a good couple months with the house to myself and I became a new man, mums been back for a month or so, I mean I've slowly got her into conspiracies over a decade but it's so fucking depressive living here again. Like I've realised now where my life has been going wrong. It's not just arguments but the atmosphere, the environment, its just not letting me be. I got to get out more, probably move out, but as much as I love connecting with "people" I really need some my kind of people in my life! Tell me am I really going to find that on tinder or at the pub now?! Maybe I need to be specific and mention the Flatuvid in my bio now. Maybe I need to make my bio so insanely difficult to understand it only attracts a kind of person?! Maybe we ought to make our own Facebook and call it FLATUBOOK. I just don't know about my existence anymore HELP 🤣😂😢 

Facebook already IS Flatubook.

🤣

Screenshot_20220825-004832_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1