Jump to content

Google AI SCANS Everything: Father Takes MEDICAL Photos Of Son Requested By A Doctor. Google Shuts Down His Account AND Phone And Calls The Police.


Truthblast
 Share

Recommended Posts

They are covertly scanning EVERYTHING, including photos TEXTED over their phones:

 

https://news.yahoo.com/dad-took-photos-naked-toddler-142928196.html

 

"The nurse said to send photos so the doctor could review them in advance," the New York Times reports, decribing how an ordeal began in February of 2021 for a software engineer named Mark who had a sick son:Mark's wife grabbed her husband's phone and texted a few high-quality close-ups of their son's groin area to her iPhone so she could upload them to the health care provider's messaging system. In one, Mark's hand was visible, helping to better display the swelling. Mark and his wife gave no thought to the tech giants that made this quick capture and exchange of digital data possible, or what those giants might think of the images. With help from the photos, the doctor diagnosed the issue and prescribed antibiotics, which quickly cleared it up....

Two days after taking the photos of his son, Mark's phone made a blooping notification noise: His account had been disabled because of "harmful content" that was "a severe violation of Google's policies and might be illegal." A "learn more" link led to a list of possible reasons, including "child sexual abuse & exploitation...." He filled out a form requesting a review of Google's decision, explaining his son's infection. At the same time, he discovered the domino effect of Google's rejection. Not only did he lose emails, contact information for friends and former colleagues, and documentation of his son's first years of life, his Google Fi account shut down, meaning he had to get a new phone number with another carrier. Without access to his old phone number and email address, he couldn't get the security codes he needed to sign in to other internet accounts, locking him out of much of his digital life....

A few days after Mark filed the appeal, Google responded that it would not reinstate the account, with no further explanation. Mark didn't know it, but Google's review team had also flagged a video he made and the San Francisco Police Department had already started to investigate him.... In December 2021, Mark received a manila envelope in the mail from the San Francisco Police Department. It contained a letter informing him that he had been investigated as well as copies of the search warrants served on Google and his internet service provider. An investigator, whose contact information was provided, had asked for everything in Mark's Google account: his internet searches, his location history, his messages and any document, photo and video he'd stored with the company. The search, related to "child exploitation videos," had taken place in February, within a week of his taking the photos of his son.

Mark called the investigator, Nicholas Hillard, who said the case was closed. Mr. Hillard had tried to get in touch with Mark but his phone number and email address hadn't worked....

Mark appealed his case to Google again, providing the police report, but to no avail.... A Google spokeswoman said the company stands by its decisions...


"The day after Mark's troubles started, the same scenario was playing out in Texas," the Times notes, quoting a technologist at the EFF who speculates other people experiencing the same thing may not want to publicize it. "There could be tens, hundreds, thousands more of these."

Reached for a comment on the incident, Google told the newspaper that "Child sexual abuse material is abhorrent and we're committed to preventing the spread of it on our platforms."

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Google quite literally monitors absolutely everything, just as we suspected?! An artificial intelligence program running the future, we've all got to be on some list now. Controlling everything we see through technology, thus controlling others, thus those controlled others then have a knock on effect in impacting our own lives. We're already run by A.I. who's to say this hasn't been running for 100 years

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Funny how innocents like this are pinned down yet paedo's are still running free.

 

Everything. Must. Be. Upside. Down.

 

Everything. Must. Be. Ass. Backward.

 

Everything. Must. Be. Totally. Illogical.

 

We. Cannot. Allow. A. Fair. World.

 

Up. Must. Be. Down.

 

Down. Must. Be. Up.

 

Why? Um, we don't know either. That's just the way we tick we suppose?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sanityisgone said:

So Google quite literally monitors absolutely everything, just as we suspected?! An artificial intelligence program running the future, we've all got to be on some list now. Controlling everything we see through technology, thus controlling others, thus those controlled others then have a knock on effect in impacting our own lives. We're already run by A.I. who's to say this hasn't been running for 100 years

 

I guarentee you that if you typed this into the system Google feeds...

 

"List the 10,000 people around the world who are the most likely to oppose World Government or UBI really hard"

 

...you'd get 10,000 photographs of men and women of many different nationalities displayed on a 3D Globe, and clicking on any one of them you would get 1000s of facts about the person.

 

Even silly stuff like what color jackets you wear on weekends, or what kind of hair conditioner you buy at the supermarket.

 

 

VOYEURISM.

 

 

Edited by Truthblast
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Show of hands...how many are actually shocked by this revelation? Okay, those of you with your hands up, could you please remove your face masks for a few seconds. There we go. Now take a few good, deep breaths...get some fresh air in your lungs...that's better. Now, let's try that one more time...a show of hands, who here actually thought they had absolute, total privacy on the internet and with their cellphones? Still a few hands up, I see. Alright, put your damned mask back on...I give up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Show of hands...how many are actually shocked by this revelation? Okay, those of you with your hands up, could you please remove your face masks for a few seconds. There we go. Now take a few good, deep breaths...get some fresh air in your lungs...that's better. Now, let's try that one more time...a show of hands, who here actually thought they had absolute, total privacy on the internet and with their cellphones? Still a few hands up, I see. Alright, put your damned mask back on...I give up.

 

I wish you'd knock it off with the facetious responses KK.

 

It's not a matter of being shocked, is it! It's about observing and recording these many injustices.

 

And we should be indignant in my opinion, when innocents are turned inside out while real monsters seem to be able to get away with anything.

 

The day we just accept it as the norm that's not worthy of objecting to, we may as well give up the ghost and just take every injustice in our stride without comment. 

 

Stick that in your ear!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Show of hands...how many are actually shocked by this revelation? Okay, those of you with your hands up, could you please remove your face masks for a few seconds. There we go. Now take a few good, deep breaths...get some fresh air in your lungs...that's better. Now, let's try that one more time...a show of hands, who here actually thought they had absolute, total privacy on the internet and with their cellphones? Still a few hands up, I see. Alright, put your damned mask back on...I give up.

 

Just a confirmation. Didn't want you to catch me out thinking I'm a paranoid schizophrenic but....

 

I'm pretty certain locked phones still record everything. Weren't they talking about how the frequencies like sound can be recorded and used to make 3D models of the surroundings?

 

Anyway I just treat it like its recording me and go for a walk without it when I want some real space, but these are just more extra thoughts the A.I system has impregnated in our minds to make us use our valuable thought energy up.

 

We're in a lose-lose situation IMO, there is always another consequence to whatever good you perceive, the corruption surrounds us no matter how you think and act, and who you think you're helping along the way.. still I'd rather be aware and "crazy" than asleep and "normal" because if everyone else is sane, I'm glad to be crazy.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I wish you'd knock it off with the facetious responses KK.

 

It's not a matter of being shocked, is it! It's about observing and recording these many injustices.

 

And we should be indignant in my opinion, when innocents are turned inside out while real monsters seem to be able to get away with anything.

 

The day we just accept it as the norm that's not worthy of objecting to, we may as well give up the ghost and just take every injustice in our stride without comment. 

 

Stick that in your ear!

It's not accepting it as the norm, it's just understanding that it is the way it is because it was designed to be this way. Just like knowing fire is hot and will burn you, so when you use fire, you are cautious. Cellphones and the internet are not here to help enrich our lives, you sillies. 

 

What good is it doing "observing and recording" these "injustices", when folks, like this dad, just keep doing it over and over again? How long do we continue to pity the ignorant? 

 

This should all be common sense at this point in the game. I have read about similar stories over the years. It happens at photolabs, too. Parents with innocent images of their kids getting in trouble. My "facetious responses" is because idiocracy deserves just such a response. I have to try and find humor in everything, anymore, because everything is so idiotic. I could be another sanctimonious ass who seems to think that by posting on some web forum he can actual influence the un-awaken masses. Problem is, there are already a lot of those here.

 

Besides, I remembered what Jiminy Cricket once told me about sticking things in my ear...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Sanityisgone said:

 

Just a confirmation. Didn't want you to catch me out thinking I'm a paranoid schizophrenic but....

 

I'm pretty certain locked phones still record everything. Weren't they talking about how the frequencies like sound can be recorded and used to make 3D models of the surroundings?

 

Anyway I just treat it like its recording me and go for a walk without it when I want some real space, but these are just more extra thoughts the A.I system has impregnated in our minds to make us use our valuable thought energy up.

 

We're in a lose-lose situation IMO, there is always another consequence to whatever good you perceive, the corruption surrounds us no matter how you think and act, and who you think you're helping along the way.. still I'd rather be aware and "crazy" than asleep and "normal" because if everyone else is sane, I'm glad to be crazy.

Your cellphones, laptops, tablets, etc., they all listen and watch 24/7, that is correct. Some models do so even after the batteries are removed. There are street lights a few blocks from where I live that can hear you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

It's not accepting it as the norm, it's just understanding that it is the way it is because it was designed to be this way. Just like knowing fire is hot and will burn you, so when you use fire, you are cautious. Cellphones and the internet are not here to help enrich our lives, you sillies. 

 

What good is it doing "observing and recording" these "injustices", when folks, like this dad, just keep doing it over and over again? How long do we continue to pity the ignorant? 

 

This should all be common sense at this point in the game. I have read about similar stories over the years. It happens at photolabs, too. Parents with innocent images of their kids getting in trouble. My "facetious responses" is because idiocracy deserves just such a response. I have to try and find humor in everything, anymore, because everything is so idiotic. I could be another sanctimonious ass who seems to think that by posting on some web forum he can actual influence the un-awaken masses. Problem is, there are already a lot of those here.

 

Besides, I remembered what Jiminy Cricket once told me about sticking things in my ear...

 

 

 

In many respects what you say is right, but where a parent has been presented with this option to get his youngster's medical need dealt with by the ever more hopeless NHS, you could show a bit more compassion  rather than deeming him an idiot, to be honest. I'd sooner be 'a sanctimonious ass' (HEE-HAWWW!) about the perpetrators creating the situation than put the blame on the victims.

 

And by the way, I don't believe posting on a forum is going to awaken the masses. I feel relieved at having a place where people do have a grasp of what's happening, where you can let off steam about it and not be considered a looney for noticing these monstrous things happening. I'm not liking your snide remarks lately.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sanityisgone said:

 

Just a confirmation. Didn't want you to catch me out thinking I'm a paranoid schizophrenic but....

 

I'm pretty certain locked phones still record everything. Weren't they talking about how the frequencies like sound can be recorded and used to make 3D models of the surroundings?

 

Anyway I just treat it like its recording me and go for a walk without it when I want some real space, but these are just more extra thoughts the A.I system has impregnated in our minds to make us use our valuable thought energy up.

 

We're in a lose-lose situation IMO, there is always another consequence to whatever good you perceive, the corruption surrounds us no matter how you think and act, and who you think you're helping along the way.. still I'd rather be aware and "crazy" than asleep and "normal" because if everyone else is sane, I'm glad to be crazy.

 

If you leave a phone with the camera pointing at a white ceiling:

 

- Photons enter through the window, bounce off things in the room, and very faintly change the illumination of the ceiling.

 

- If the camera is sensitive enough, you can reconstruct what is happening by looking at the illumination changes

 

- So for example, they may be able to tell that you are moving through the room

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

In many respects what you say is right, but where a parent has been presented with this option to get his youngster's medical need dealt with by the ever more hopeless NHS, you could show a bit more compassion  rather than deeming him an idiot, to be honest. I'd sooner be 'a sanctimonious ass' (HEE-HAWWW!) about the perpetrators creating the situation than put the blame on the victims.

 

And by the way, I don't believe posting on a forum is going to awaken the masses. I feel relieved at having a place where people do have a grasp of what's happening, where you can let off steam about it and not be considered a looney for noticing these monstrous things happening. I'm not liking your snide remarks lately.

 

 

 

 

I don't post here for your or anyone else's approval. My way of expressing myself through the written word is how I express myself with the written word. I'm not seeking laughing emojis or thumbs up. I'm expressing my opinion in the way choose. I never called you a looney nor did I imply you were the type of individual who was sanctimonious with their posts. I make attempts at humor on subjects that some feel one shouldn't make humorous remarks about. Humor  isn't always about, "Ha ha, that was funny!"  Humor has many shades and can be just as serious and insightful, if not more so, than serious, stoic remarks or emotional commentary. I find it frustrating that a comment injected with humor (or attempts at humor) is deemed as "not serious". There is truth in comedy. I bet that Samuel Clemens really steams your clams, too.*

 

And when do we stop "blaming the victims"?  That is the same excuse "we" have given to parents that had their children get "vaccines and boosters". What could they do? They had no choice. Yes, they have a choice. It's their compliance that is buggering it up for the rest of us. But, if one points out the collective ignorance and overwhelming stupidity of the rest of the flock, they are the evil one. The dad in this story was stupid. He did a stupid thing. Is it wrong? Damned straight it's wrong. Do I feel sorry for him? No. This story isn't about taking pity on this poor man, it's about reminding people we are not free, never were, never will be. But that sounds so bleak, like I've just given up. I say it's not. It's me being aware of my surroundings. My spirit, which resides in this biological vessel that I utilize to maneuver through this perceived dimension, has done an assessment of the "world" which I live and has deduced that it is some form of a prison or confinement. Our overlords, whom ever or whatever they are, know how to play us like cheap fiddles. Stimulating our senses, feeding our lust and controlling us with fear. That being the case, one of us has to be the guy in the back of the classroom making fart noise with his armpits. 

 

* No, I  am not actually comparing myself to Samuel Clemens, better known as Mark Twain. I'm more like Shania Twain. No, not because I feel like a woman, but because I make terrible music, too.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

In many respects what you say is right, but where a parent has been presented with this option to get his youngster's medical need dealt with by the ever more hopeless NHS, you could show a bit more compassion  rather than deeming him an idiot, to be honest. I'd sooner be 'a sanctimonious ass' (HEE-HAWWW!) about the perpetrators creating the situation than put the blame on the victims.

 

And by the way, I don't believe posting on a forum is going to awaken the masses. I feel relieved at having a place where people do have a grasp of what's happening, where you can let off steam about it and not be considered a looney for noticing these monstrous things happening. I'm not liking your snide remarks lately.

 

 

 

 

On second thought, I think you are right. I am an asshole. So now we can at least agree about that...I didn't want to leave the thread on a bad note. Kisses?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not falling out with you and I do usually enjoy your humour, and don't find you an asshole. Just as you express yourself your way, I will express my displeasure if I feel its warranted. (Certainly can't be mithered going through your penultimate post here & picking it apart). 

 

Pucker up.

 

😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Your cellphones, laptops, tablets, etc., they all listen and watch 24/7, that is correct. Some models do so even after the batteries are removed. There are street lights a few blocks from where I live that can hear you.

 

In retrospect even if the lampposts cant hear me it's probably best to believe everything does, that way you can just say fuck it I say what I want and stayed true to myself. Kind of like being nailed to a cross, I don't mind so long as it's for what I "believed" in (thought to be most true) saves you the thought process too, and the fear of being a paranoid schizophrenic, which I'm sure is a natural thought process at some level anyway..

 

To be honest I see your perspective, with all the control they have, put humanity out of control, it is indeed inevitable they would need this "horrific" system to be scanning everything. To put it like gordan ramsay it's damage control on top of damage control, on top of damage control, in a never ending loop. It's quite madly inefficient to require such a system, when they could control people to do the good work, but then would they be able to do all the naughty things they like doing? When you really think about things in depth it would really take a sick twisted soul to wish upon people the inequality that exists, and eventually ideas of reptilians, aliens and illegal chakrah systems really start to make more sense than it's just a bunch of "commies" taking the piss, but could it really be? That is a part of faith that is essential to me, but sadly people would rather hug trees or trust the government than think for themselves..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KingKitty said:

The dad in this story was stupid. He did a stupid thing.

That's where you're wrong. He was asked for evidence to help determine his childs problem and shared it which is not stupid at all, to say he's stupid is to say he should have known the world is an upside down horrific place and that he should somehow know that AI will interfere when he does what he's asked to, and bring hell on him for daring to take a photo of .. whatever.

The lucky ones here and now have no idea of this bastardization taking place. I've often wished to be in his shoes and just expect things to make sense by default. What a benefit that would be right?

 

 

Don't ever forget that we're lucky. We already have a chip on our shoulder that lets us second guess everything. The guy doesn't deserve being called stupid because he hasn't figured yet that things are being designed more and more as the years go by to shaft us.

 

 

Well that's my take on it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Sanityisgone said:

 

In retrospect even if the lampposts cant hear me it's probably best to believe everything does, that way you can just say fuck it I say what I want and stayed true to myself. Kind of like being nailed to a cross, I don't mind so long as it's for what I "believed" in (thought to be most true) saves you the thought process too, and the fear of being a paranoid schizophrenic, which I'm sure is a natural thought process at some level anyway..

 

To be honest I see your perspective, with all the control they have, put humanity out of control, it is indeed inevitable they would need this "horrific" system to be scanning everything. To put it like gordan ramsay it's damage control on top of damage control, on top of damage control, in a never ending loop. It's quite madly inefficient to require such a system, when they could control people to do the good work, but then would they be able to do all the naughty things they like doing? When you really think about things in depth it would really take a sick twisted soul to wish upon people the inequality that exists, and eventually ideas of reptilians, aliens and illegal chakrah systems really start to make more sense than it's just a bunch of "commies" taking the piss, but could it really be? That is a part of faith that is essential to me, but sadly people would rather hug trees or trust the government than think for themselves..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I make it a point to fart loudly near lampposts that can hear me.

 

The system thinks its an armed robbery, and the SWAT team is sent out.

 

🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

I make it a point to fart loudly near lampposts that can hear me.

 

The system thinks its an armed robbery, and the SWAT team is sent out.

 

🤣

 

😂 I wonder how were allowed to be sometimes...

 

I ponder and entertain the idea that they approve of us, then I realise, well, where would they put us all?

 

They would certainly have to dot one here and there, otherwise could you imagine the great escape coming out of that one?

 

It would be a blessing to throw us all together, I imagine something like the X-men might happen 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Sanityisgone said:

 

😂 I wonder how were allowed to be sometimes...

 

I ponder and entertain the idea that they approve of us, then I realise, well, where would they put us all?

 

They would certainly have to dot one here and there, otherwise could you imagine the great escape coming out of that one?

 

It would be a blessing to throw us all together, I imagine something like the X-men might happen 😅

 

FARTS LOUDLY.

 

"All units! All units! A large bomb appears to have detonated in Sector 6B. This is a code Purple! I repeat, this is a code Purple! All first responders and medical personnel are hereby directed to Sector 6B! ALPHA! ALPHA! GAMMA! GAMMA!"

 

WIPES HIS BUTT ON THE LISTENING LAMPPOST.

 

"All units! All units! Situation update! Sensors are reporting presence of unknown chemical substance in Sector 6B. Do not approach without hazmat suits! I repeat, do not approach without hazmat suits!"

 

SHAKES LISTENING LAMPPOST A BIT.

 

"All units! All units! Catastrophic seismic event reported in Sector 6B. Do not approach! I repeat, do not approach! This is a Code Pink now! This is a Code Pink! Stand by until further instructions are issued!"

 

🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, - TZC - said:

That's where you're wrong. He was asked for evidence to help determine his childs problem and shared it which is not stupid at all, to say he's stupid is to say he should have known the world is an upside down horrific place and that he should somehow know that AI will interfere when he does what he's asked to, and bring hell on him for daring to take a photo of .. whatever.

The lucky ones here and now have no idea of this bastardization taking place. I've often wished to be in his shoes and just expect things to make sense by default. What a benefit that would be right?

 

 

Don't ever forget that we're lucky. We already have a chip on our shoulder that lets us second guess everything. The guy doesn't deserve being called stupid because he hasn't figured yet that things are being designed more and more as the years go by to shaft us.

 

 

Well that's my take on it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is no such thing as luck. I'm not lucky, I'm smart. Suggesting I'm still around and surviving merely out of "luck" is insulting to me and everyone who has intelligence, strength of character and the fortitude to fight through this God awful global system we live under. I haven't any chip on my shoulder, as well. Why would I have a chip on my shoulder? I'm not even sure what you mean by that statement?

 

When one does something stupid, that makes them stupid. Perhaps "stupid" is too harsh a word? Had I said, "ignorant", would that have been better? People have been led to believe they had to get a government shot. The Covidmania thread is littered with folks excusing their ignorance by insisting, "they had to get the shot" to: go to work, see there family, etc. Bloody rubbish. This is a quote from "webtrekker" over on the Covidmania thread from earlier:

There is a phrase 'forewarned is forearmed' that has been completely ignored by most of the general population over at least the last 3 years, yet the writing has been on the wall for all of that time, and much longer.

 

They're all heading like lemmings over the cliff edge and, unbelievably, some now know the true facts yet continue to ignore them.

 

The 'elite' filth must be laughing their heads off at the way they have pre-warned everyone yet they are still too stupid to understand.

 

That is the very point I'm trying to make here with regards to this particular story. If you were anti-vax and this very same father's son died due to the father having made his child get the vaccine because the doctor told him to, I'm sure you'd be less sympathetic. This is the same, bloody thing! We are in a war for our humanity and our very souls, of that I am dead serious. If your head is not on swivel 24/7 at this point in the game, then yes, you are stupid. Yes, I'm sympathetic to their situation and think it's terrible, but that does not negate his ignorance, nor does expressing kind, sympathetic words of sorry and pity help anyone. We should all be agreeing that what he did was stupid and we should make a mental not of it so we don't do the same stupid thing. That's how we learn fire bad. 

 

Another point for you to ponder is: Have any of you stopped to consider that parents are being set up by these doctors and medical professionals? You know, those same trustworthy, dedicated medical professionals who have been telling you for three years that there is a pandemic, that you need multiple "vaccines and boosters", that you have to wear a piece of clothe over your face to be safe from the pandemic while they dance to TikTok videos in over crowded" hospitals...that lot of wankers....Gosh, they wouldn't do something as unheard of as setting up parents to get their kids taken away, would they?

 

 

And here are just a few of the stories about street lights that are listening.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-06/a-surveillance-standoff-over-smart-streetlights

 

https://www.kqed.org/news/11800829/smart-street-lights-in-san-diego-raise-privacy-concerns
 

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-san-diego-street-light-sensors-camera-for-law-enforcement-use-20190319-htmlstory.html

 

...these are just examples from San Diego, Ca. This has been happening everywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Sanityisgone said:

 

In retrospect even if the lampposts cant hear me it's probably best to believe everything does, that way you can just say fuck it I say what I want and stayed true to myself. Kind of like being nailed to a cross, I don't mind so long as it's for what I "believed" in (thought to be most true) saves you the thought process too, and the fear of being a paranoid schizophrenic, which I'm sure is a natural thought process at some level anyway..

 

To be honest I see your perspective, with all the control they have, put humanity out of control, it is indeed inevitable they would need this "horrific" system to be scanning everything. To put it like gordan ramsay it's damage control on top of damage control, on top of damage control, in a never ending loop. It's quite madly inefficient to require such a system, when they could control people to do the good work, but then would they be able to do all the naughty things they like doing? When you really think about things in depth it would really take a sick twisted soul to wish upon people the inequality that exists, and eventually ideas of reptilians, aliens and illegal chakrah systems really start to make more sense than it's just a bunch of "commies" taking the piss, but could it really be? That is a part of faith that is essential to me, but sadly people would rather hug trees or trust the government than think for themselves..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Interesting that you would mention Gordon Ramsey, as I was going to make an analogy with regards to his Hell's Kitchen show and how just one, stupid, weak individual on the team can bring a team of five good chefs down. Once the stupid, weak, lazy chefs have been eliminated, the team is unstoppable. That's just how it works in life. Survival of the fittest...not the "luckiest", as some are suggesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Interesting that you would mention Gordon Ramsey, as I was going to make an analogy with regards to his Hell's Kitchen show and how just one, stupid, weak individual on the team can bring a team of five good chefs down. Once the stupid, weak, lazy chefs have been eliminated, the team is unstoppable. That's just how it works in life. Survival of the fittest...not the "luckiest", as some are suggesting.

 

😂 trying not to get involved at first thought your words were taken out of context as if you were saying mankind was the stupid one not this man. If I had to say we don't know if he was touching his child's genitals but I would have so say with my conspiracy mind I wouldn't be doing so in a photo and would also say you need a conspiracy mind to know not to touch your child's genitals while taking a photo, you leave that for the doctor that's his job and responsibility.. its blown out of proportion really I can throw some gas on the fire here for fun because I know you'll enjoy it.

 

Really we are worse than the man and mankind because with all we know we sit on forums sharing with what you would hope are like minded people. Really we should be out on the street doing some david icke style shizz with all of our free time, we should be leaflet dropping and putting up posters and showing these "idiots" the surveillance control state were all under. 

 

What I'm saying is it is worse to not know then get caught up in it all or is it worse to know so much and do nothing about it?

 

That's why I'm not going and chasing £200 a day plus jobs with my carpentry qualification and experience in the building trade. They stopped a mini housing estate just across the road from me because it blocks the one nice bit of view we have but instead passed 3 gigantic multi million pound houses blocking said same view, planning... corrupt as you can imagine I'm sick of the industry it doesn't do my soul any good just earning money, or using my mechanical mind, I'm so fucking bored of that.

 

So I applied for a counselling course as I always wanted to do psychology but I was a shit addict in school. I had dreams years ago of becoming a holistic doctor who practices mental health therapy, physiotherapy and fitness training, nutrition and also personal assistance with finances and general lifestyle basically a life coach as well, and all in one package. That's because I believe when you go to the doctors they only check one of those things and send you off with pills, they should be checking all of the above because everything is symbiotic in my opinion. I just want to connect with people and help them and guide them if they want it, those things are the only reward I feel in life now. I can go for a spin on my motorcycle and have a lovely meal and sit down drink some cider, but at the end of it all I'm still depressed because my job as a carpenter is just remedial to me now. Being social and helping each other is the only thing that doesn't cost anything and makes you feel good, and look at what they're trying to stop? Look at self service machines you can just buy a load of crap junk food and not be embarrassed or taken the piss out of by the checkier, and guided into buying some proper food next time, basically the connection and banter is gone...

 

Life is fucking boring now, I don't care about money unless everyone getting some, so I want to go into a field that helps people achieve something they otherwise couldn't, and maybe I can make some conspiratists out of it as well, because I don't think you can arrive at the truth without becoming one at some level..

Edited by Sanityisgone
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

FARTS LOUDLY.

 

"All units! All units! A large bomb appears to have detonated in Sector 6B. This is a code Purple! I repeat, this is a code Purple! All first responders and medical personnel are hereby directed to Sector 6B! ALPHA! ALPHA! GAMMA! GAMMA!"

 

WIPES HIS BUTT ON THE LISTENING LAMPPOST.

 

"All units! All units! Situation update! Sensors are reporting presence of unknown chemical substance in Sector 6B. Do not approach without hazmat suits! I repeat, do not approach without hazmat suits!"

 

SHAKES LISTENING LAMPPOST A BIT.

 

"All units! All units! Catastrophic seismic event reported in Sector 6B. Do not approach! I repeat, do not approach! This is a Code Pink now! This is a Code Pink! Stand by until further instructions are issued!"

 

🤣

 

Honestly what is wrong with a good fart?! They want to come out for a reason so why hold them in and get all obnoxious when people don't?! Sickos not letting farts be!!

 

Personally I like to let them go after I've overtaken somebody when I'm going up the aisle in the supermarket, I always do a little shoulder check at the end to see if the mission has succeeded or not 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sanityisgone said:

 

Honestly what is wrong with a good fart?! They want to come out for a reason so why hold them in and get all obnoxious when people don't?! Sickos not letting farts be!!

 

Imagine a pandemic which spreads through farts!

 

FLATUVID-24

 

CNN:

 

"Working in a FLATUVID-24 ward is a stressfull job for medical professionals. They not only have to use their olfactory sense to keep themselves safe, but also have to LISTEN carefully to avoid potential disaster."

 

FART RIPS LOUDLY THROUGH THE WARD

 

"The unthinkable has just happened. A Category 3 fart in a ward barely large enough to hold 15 FLATUVID patients. The windows of the ward must be opened as quickly as possible now."

 

Nurse Clarissa: "When FLATUVID-24 first broke out, our hospital immediately had its HVAC systems upgraded to cope better with the pandemic. But HVAC can only do so much. Each time one of our patients passes gas, the viral load in the ward gets increased, and the illness makes them pass more gass."

 

CNN: "What is your greatest fear as a FLATUVID-24 nurse?"

 

Nurse Clarrissa: "That one of our patients manages to smuggle a cigarette into the ward and tries to light it."

 

🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...