Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb While Driving Outside Moscow

Truthblast

• Truthblast changed the title to Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb While Driving Outside Moscow

Deacon Andrei Kuraev wrote in his book "The Church in the World of Men" (2007) about Dugin: "This enemy is more dangerous than any Blavatsky (because he is smarter and more educated).Like Blavatsky, it's an attempt to digest Orthodoxy into cabalism. It's enough to remember his article "Kabbalah Messianism". The undisguised apology of terror, the desire to turn Orthodoxy into a revolutionary-terrorist ideology also does not cause a desire to get close to this man" (p.142). "In general, the usual 'esoterism': a continuous "tactical trick" to carry out its work of mutating Christianity into something corresponding to the Kabbalistic-Masonic standards" (p. 144). Finally, Dugin's teaching is understood as heretical in aspecialized reference book of the Missionary Department of the Moscow Patriarchate "New religious communities of Russia of destructive and occult nature" (2002).

https://holyhesychia.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-teachings-of-alexander-dugin-and.html

Dugin'a book "Foundations of Geopolitics" is the model for Russia's current strategy:

https://tec.fsi.stanford.edu/docs/aleksandr-dugins-foundations-geopolitics

This is the go to text for the Kremlin, FSB et al. 

Either she or the alternative target did something wring to offend the Russian power structure, or this was an assignation (did they get the right) to hit at the philosophical foundations of  Putin.

It's like killing Marx to the communists.

9 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Dugin'a book "Foundations of Geopolitics" is the model for Russia's current strategy:

https://tec.fsi.stanford.edu/docs/aleksandr-dugins-foundations-geopolitics

This is the go to text for the Kremlin, FSB et al. 

Either she or the alternative target did something wring to offend the Russian power structure, or this was an assignation (did they get the right) to hit at the philosophical foundations of  Putin.

It's like killing Marx to the communists.

It doesn't make sense does it. Who benefits from this? Why were they targetted? Was it a warning or was he intended to be the target? Who sent the message & why? 

More questions than answers here but I take this as a positive.

Edited by Morpheus

Like we know this is about russian peoples survival as a people and country.

Russians should see what tel aviv, london, and washington has done to ukraine. If russia does not survive, there people will be treated like ukraine people, where there females will be flocked all over, and there white male husbands and boy friends will be dead.

So russians should understand this is deadly serious for them as a people.

5 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Like we know this is about russian peoples survival as a people and country.

Russians should see what tel aviv, london, and washington has done to ukraine. If russia does not survive, there people will be treated like ukraine people, where there females will be flocked all over, and there white male husbands and boy friends will be dead.

So russians should understand this is deadly serious for them as a people.

The same clique control both sides.

You're probably going to have to switch your VPN to somewhere outside of the West to view this vid.

Eduard Boyakov says on RT "the west is responsible, this is not a purely Ukrainian thing"

He is a well known Film Producer- Produced Dead Daughters 2007

https://www.radiotimes.com/movie-guide/b-j47hr5/dead-daughters/

It's rare that I schizopost, but I feel like we just entered the chaos magician warfare timeline.

4 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

ONLY A COWARD IS CAPABLE OF KILLING A WOMAN.

I do not know who did it, or why, or what her role is, but yes...

ONLY A COWARD TARGETS WOMEN.

I agree, but words have consequences.  If you go around saying Ukie heads should be on spikes, expect a blacklash. She must have knew what she was getting into before she started saying that stuff.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree, but words have consequences.  If you go around saying Ukie heads should be on spikes, expect a blacklash. She must have knew what she was getting into when before she started saying that stuff.

I do not know what Dugin's daughter stood for.

But I am old fashioned.

Whatever the situation is, Women are off limits.

3 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

The CIA runs Ukraine, and also much of the rest of the world.

They play a part, but that explanation leaves out the elephant in the room. And in peoples minds, if you say 'CIA', most people are going to think of Americans, but it's unfair because Americans don't run America. Not that Russians run Russia either though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

They play a part, but that explanation leaves out the elephant in the room. And in peoples minds, if you say 'CIA, most people are going to think of Americans, but it's unfair because Americans don't run America. Not that Russians run Russia either though.

If you talk about a "hidden cult at the very top", 90% of people can't follow you there.

"Oh, you are one of those internet conspiracy people..."