When was the last time an "elite" or European Royalty donated blood to a blood bank?

Tetragrammaton

1 hour ago, andy1033 said:

I would think there blood and health are protected under secrecy laws.

I seriously doubt you will get that info, due to them heavily being protected.

I read once that when important heads of state travel abroad, special portable toilet units are brought along, so the head of state never has to use the toilet facilities in a foreign country.

The official explanation was that if a foreign state got hold of the DNA of another country's head of state, they could engineer something like a bioweapon which would directly target that DNA.

31 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

I read once that when important heads of state travel abroad, special portable toilet units are brought along, so the head of state never has to use the toilet facilities in a foreign country.

The official explanation was that if a foreign state got hold of the DNA of another country's head of state, they could engineer something like a bioweapon which would directly target that DNA.

More like they don't want the world to know that they have corrupted DNA spouting back to the fallen angel Azazel, Lucifer himself. Talk about keeping it in the family. It will be this corrupted blood line (the Stewart's probably) whereby the Antichrist will spring from. Read about the Rex Deus clan, these families who claim to be of the same blood line of Jesus which will be one big lie.

In Rex Deus: The True Mystery of Rennes-Le-Chateau and the Dynasty of Jesus, published in 2000, Marylin Hopkins, Graham Simmans and Tim Wallace-Murphy developed a similar scenario based on 1994 testimony by the pseudonymous "Michael Monkton",[47] that a Jesus and Mary Magdalene bloodline was part of a shadow dynasty descended from twenty-four high priests of the Temple in Jerusalem known as Rex Deus – the "Kings of God".[48] The evidence on which the informant based his claim to be a Rex Deus scion, descended from Hugues de Payens, was said to be lost and therefore cannot be independently verified, because 'Michael' claimed that it was kept in his late father's bureau, which was sold by his brother unaware of its contents.[48] Some critics point out the informant's account of his family history seems to be based on the controversial work of Barbara Thiering

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_bloodline

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 11:57 AM, Tetragrammaton said:

When was the last time a head of state or European Royalty/monarch donated their own blood to a blood bank?

Yes, they do carry their own blood stock/supply in case of an emergency.

I think this is the case as with the US president.