Reality glitches ,Any Weird stuff videoed please post here!

17 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Bloodyhell that's a good un @Origin , alot of people seeing strange flashes of light in the sky in Devon at the moment - and lots of unusual sky activity at night.

Various people had recorded this pattern on film. There were even better versions but I can't find them anymore.

1 hour ago, Origin said:

The second video is one of the best footage. There are even higher levels. It always takes place without cameras. 

Cool vids. Having a keen interest in this sort of thing I really wish some could invest in better quality night filming/photography gear though!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Cool vids. Having a keen interest in this sort of thing I really wish some could invest in better quality night filming/photography gear though!

Perhaps you should assume that this will never be possible. ;) It sets the rules for when, how long, and how far you can zoom in. There are those who are not involved, who are not Experiencer, but who have to film it. For studies aimed at certain Experiencer. With Experiencer, it knows in advance who is outside and when, and in which direction this person is looking, and what will be recorded is already determined. Neither of them can record anything unexpected. Then there are anomalies among Experiencer who know very well that cameras are only meant for certain things. It could demonstrate things far beyond what humans are currently able to comprehend. Here, too, it knows long beforehand who has figured out that certain things are not addressed to all. From then on, this kind of Experiencer knows things from the other side. And why it is doing this. Whether there is anything higher is unknown to me. There would be no more reason to be physically present here. lol

Edited by Origin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What you see is extremely delayed and meets at the separation of two layers. Both share the same space spatially. And it's comparable to a particle inside an ocean. That is the order of magnitude of what is provided for humans. And it is directly related to the most important question of human existence. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Interesting. Even if I try and put aside what I think about the World Cup being in Qatar, and the fraudulent way the bid was "won", and all of the woke bollocks, just watching the sport has become like watching a Playstation game on repeat. Every stadium's the same, the lighting, the crowds, the teams all play the same way (except for the Serbs/Croats). It does all look controlled in some way.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Whats that snake one about, I don't wanna click until I know more please........ Very special, why? Give us a clue!!

They are just patterns. The meaning can't be decoded by humans anyway. There is no snake. Words mean nothing..

1 hour ago, Origin said:

Words mean nothing..

Especially when in another language....... but REPTILE? I get from a similar video in the title.... and REPTANDO (crawling in Spanish)

If it's the sun (Sobre del Sol) we're looking at, why didn't you say so?  "just patterns" you said.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

18 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Especially when in another language....... but REPTILE? I get from a similar video in the title.... and REPTANDO (crawling in Spanish)

If it's the sun (Sobre del Sol) we're looking at, why didn't you say so?  "just patterns" you said.

The sun is quite clearly visible in the first frame. It is not my problem what notions Humans project into the video. Non-experiencers see a construct which Nasa calls a star. And pattern means that which the sun simply is. A pattern. And where everything could have a completely different context. Somewhere there will be others like me who can use it for advanced studies. Whatever that may be..