Reality glitches ,Any Weird stuff videoed please post here!

On 11/14/2022 at 4:10 AM, peter said:

I watched the vid because I am interested , hover during the talk the gentleman made one rather obvious error,when he said the young gunner was firing his Bren gun out the the side at demons that was actually incorrect maybe I miss heard but I don't think so. Bren guns were used in the second world war and were chambered on .303 which is an English military round  The size of the projectile is actually .311 due to the way the bore was measured. Helicopter gunners in the war he is referring to used M60  belt fed machine guns with every fifth round being a tracer in the then standard nato round of 7.62 x 51 mm  equivalent to the .308 Winchester round of today.

Therefore his statement  is incorrect  and him being the son of a military man,should have with out doubt known this.

1  Maybe it was just a slip of the toung

2 I really can't comment on the rest of his presentation as I simply don't know if there are any more inconsistencies,however for some one giving a lecture like this it calls into question some niggling doubt  

I guess if infrared night vision goggles can be bought, we could spend time looking ourselves.

28 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

looks like a piece of plastic

I think I've mentioned it before. The originals have largely disappeared. They are usually 1080p or higher. Anything that is too detailed disappears. And what's left is the downgraded remnant, often re-edited and with fake audio. Almost all UFO channels do it this way. Anything that does not fit into the UFO belief system is not declared a UFO. It uses countless patterns. Also many that are never captured on video. What you see is neither an object nor does it fly, nor is it light that it emits. I found another bad copy. 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

The Rik Astley 'embarrasing Uncle dance and shimmey was always a reality glitch wasn't it.
Ummmm?.... Why this particular gif Webtrekker?🙂

Haha! Just my attempt at saying anyone who believed  that corkscrew-shaped root moving throught the water wasn't being dragged by a fishing line has been well and truly 'Rick-rolled!' 🤣

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I guess if infrared night vision goggles can be bought, we could spend time looking ourselves.

Now that would be the clincher wouldn't it

I know this sounds rather vague and it is ,but I seem to remember back in the project Camelot days with Kerry Cassidy there was a story going around there was a special lens that allowed something very similar,what it was called I couldn't say now

Edited by peter
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peter said:

Now that would be the clincher wouldn't it

I know this sounds rather vague and it is ,but I seem to remember back in the project Camelot days with Kerry Cassidy there was a story going around there was a special lens that allowed something very similar,what it was called I couldn't say now

Vaguely remember something.  Could be my imagination  though.

At a quick glance there are loads on Amazon for sale.

35 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Vaguely remember something.  Could be my imagination  though.

At a quick glance there are loads on Amazon for sale.

They're not the ones from China with demons painted on the out side of the lenses by any chance

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2022 at 5:46 AM, Origin said:

All other versions have vanished. There are hardly any videos left showing that the phenomenon is much stranger. Since two years, more than 90%
of the interesting videos of Experiencer disappeared. Youtube wants you to believe in UFO. What you see there has nothing to do with drones or balloons. And they are not UFOs either. The interesting patterns demonstrated were made between 2000 and 2019, they all relate on each other.  

((Underlining & Bold was me))

so, I ain't seen these as I want to comment independently first, barring the image(s) to influence my mind, until I have.... so is this of being in "relation to each other" important for some reason?.... and yet so apart from anything else I GUESS especially within such a kinda big year on year time frame as you say - Soooo such a phenomenon perhaps reminiscent of how crop circles would obviously co-relate even if mainly by how mostly they are circular, or so and so?..... My question then: Is the observation (in this instance in the skies) as significant as that -on the ground- phenomenon or indeed on such a scale as would be the longevity of the aforementioned crop circles (ubiquitous yet still mysterious), but whereas here we are talking purely of what is seen in the sky and is perhaps even more weird or remarkable? 

My other question:  What is, or was "Experience" if important to note? Do I detect something there? Perhaps a name given to channel where you can see more of this stuff? Or is that word not functioning as I thought?

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
Eta: Spell checking YOU==> intentionally ==> Experience-r- (Ending in a SECOND "R" or nooo??)

13 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

so is this of being in "relation to each other" important for some reason?....

and yet so apart from anything else I GUESS especially within such a kinda big year on year time frame as you say - Soooo such a phenomenon perhaps reminiscent of how crop circles would obviously co-relate even if mainly by how mostly they are circular, or so and so?.....

My question then: Is the observation (in this instance in the skies) as significant as that -on the ground- phenomenon or indeed on such a scale as would be the longevity of the aforementioned crop circles (ubiquitous yet still mysterious), but whereas here we are talking purely of what is seen in the sky and is perhaps even more weird or remarkable? 

My other question:  What is, or was "Experience" if important to note? Do I detect something there? Perhaps a name given to channel where you can see more of this stuff? Or is that word not functioning as I thought?

so is this of being in "relation to each other" important for some reason?...

No. crop circles is human. The real thing answers the question of what reality is. And that all encounters since the beginning of human existence are to be placed in a expanded context. Every religion, every belief. Every experience that has been corrupted. This manipulation is also taking place today on a very large scale.

and yet so apart from anything else I GUESS especially within such a kinda big year on year time frame as you say - Soooo such a phenomenon perhaps reminiscent of how crop circles would obviously co-relate even if mainly by how mostly they are circular, or so and so?.....

Why I should care about human illusions? Since I know what the real patterns are. And I mean all of them. Any scale. Past, Present, Future. They are always the same. One.

My question then: Is the observation (in this instance in the skies) as significant as that -on the ground- phenomenon or indeed on such a scale as would be the longevity of the aforementioned crop circles (ubiquitous yet still mysterious), but whereas here we are talking purely of what is seen in the sky and is perhaps even more weird or remarkable? 

To encounter and experience it is everything. This is not decided by Humans. 

As a non-experiencer it is impossible to distinguish what is real and what is not. What has been given to humans and how to place it in context, as it is not based on linear principles. And it is not built on three-dimensional perception.   

You don't need to bother asking what I really know. It is enough that it knows what I could put in context. And I could cope with it. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 10:28 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Authentic looking recent recording of very unusual lights in the sky with witnesses seeing the same thing:  (2nd video )

You can see it was created by laser lights, look at the right side of the video you will notice a green laser dot that moves with the rest of the lights, the bloke on the bike that is revealed to the left of the camera shot towards the end is a stooge, as you would not be standing in that part of the road causing an obstruction.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

don't think this is fake, maybe caught in some kind of wire?  Very unusual.....

That looks like a bird caught on a wire as you say, you can see it is pivoting where it is caught on the wire, reminds me of an old ufo vid allegedly of a cow being tractor beamed onto an invisible spaceship, the problem with it was as the cow was hoisted into the air its head was drooping down clearly demonstrating where the cow was harnessed, MOO 🤣