Reality glitches ,Any Weird stuff videoed please post here!

22 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

NextDoor is a 'local social network'. I joined my local neighbourhood there a couple of years ago now, I quit after it became infiltrated with people pushing agenda/propaganda talking points. It's just as bad as Facebook in my opinion, 77th Brigade agents everywhere it seems!

Eek, not good. I only really joined to report my missing cat and then saw that post and got intrigued hehe. But otherwise, it's not something I would really use.

I wish my damn cat would come home.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While watching a Max Igan video, he mentioned a story of the first night vision goggles issued to soldiers during the Vietnam war. They were in the red instead of green spectrum as today, and soldiers were able to see what they described as flying demons along side of their helicopter. When the goggles were removed, the demons could no longer be seen. This became such an issue that gunners would shoot horizontally at the demons, causing other helicopters to break formation to avoid the friendly fire. It nearly brought the war to a standstill for a month, until the government recalled the red goggles and replaced them with the green. This didn't mean that the demons were gone ....... only that the soldiers could no longer see them.

Demonic Entities Seen in Vietnam Through Red Night Vision Goggles

Comments from an author that wrote about this event:

I wrote about these creatures in my book THE RESIDENT SPY by Brian Kudalis . Sold on Amazon. Copywriter 2012 ARE ARE PUBLISHING. I explain what these creatures are. You can read the book for FREE. The last page is page 70 . I start explaining about them on page 57. Chapter seven . Page 48 starts talking about them being filmed by the CIA with their Wycoppe infa red analyzers.

Basically they are what the military has named them THE DRACO MOTHMEN . And in history folklore the GRIM REAPER. They come from a star system in the Draco star constellation. They are giant evolve bats . Like vampire bats. And I think they can use there evolved sonar capabilities to track and capture souls of a dying person. And then in my book I explain where they take the souls and what they use them for.

Watch the MORHMAN PHROPHESIES with RICHARD GEAR in it . That will give you an idea of the high strangeness these creatures are capable of.

The Resident Spy ~ Brian Kudalis

From his book:
START AT THE BEGINNING.
FINISH AT THE END.
THE WORDS IN BETWEEN
WILL CREATE AN INFORMATIVE BLEND.

READ LIKE A RIDDLE.
WRITTEN TO OPEN YOUR MIND.
THESE WORDS ARE TRUE.
YOU'LL FIND OUT IN TIME.

YOU CAN TAKE IT LIKE FICTION.
YOU CAN TAKE IT LIKE FACT.
YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOUR PROZAC,
OR YOU CAN TAKE THIS BOOK BACK.

BUT WHAT I'M TELLING YOU IS TRUE.
SO FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN DO?
NOW IS THE TIME TO BEGIN
TO DO NOTHING WOULD BE A SIN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/10/2022 at 7:53 AM, JCP said:

While watching a Max Igan video, he mentioned a story of the first night vision goggles issued to soldiers during the Vietnam war. They were in the red instead of green spectrum as today, and soldiers were able to see what they described as flying demons along side of their helicopter. When the goggles were removed, the demons could no longer be seen. This became such an issue that gunners would shoot horizontally at the demons, causing other helicopters to break formation to avoid the friendly fire. It nearly brought the war to a standstill for a month, until the government recalled the red goggles and replaced them with the green. This didn't mean that the demons were gone ....... only that the soldiers could no longer see them.

I watched the vid because I am interested , hover during the talk the gentleman made one rather obvious error,when he said the young gunner was firing his Bren gun out the the side at demons that was actually incorrect maybe I miss heard but I don't think so. Bren guns were used in the second world war and were chambered on .303 which is an English military round  The size of the projectile is actually .311 due to the way the bore was measured. Helicopter gunners in the war he is referring to used M60  belt fed machine guns with every fifth round being a tracer in the then standard nato round of 7.62 x 51 mm  equivalent to the .308 Winchester round of today.

Therefore his statement  is incorrect  and him being the son of a military man,should have with out doubt known this.

1  Maybe it was just a slip of the toung

2 I really can't comment on the rest of his presentation as I simply don't know if there are any more inconsistencies,however for some one giving a lecture like this it calls into question some niggling doubt  

43 minutes ago, peter said:

I watched the vid because I am interested , hover during the talk the gentleman made one rather obvious error,when he said the young gunner was firing his Bren gun out the the side at demons that was actually incorrect maybe I miss heard but I don't think so. Bren guns were used in the second world war and were chambered on .303 which is an English military round  The size of the projectile is actually .311 due to the way the bore was measured. Helicopter gunners in the war he is referring to used M60  belt fed machine guns with every fifth round being a tracer in the then standard nato round of 7.62 x 51 mm  equivalent to the .308 Winchester round of today.

Therefore his statement  is incorrect  and him being the son of a military man,should have with out doubt known this.

1  Maybe it was just a slip of the toung

2 I really can't comment on the rest of his presentation as I simply don't know if there are any more inconsistencies,however for some one giving a lecture like this it calls into question some niggling doubt  

Yes, I read this claim in the youtube comment section of the video, and I believe it to be correct. He misstated the type of gun being used. This story was obviously passed on from father to son, but that wouldn't make the son an expert on Vietnam weapons, no more than a computer repair man's son would  necessarily know how to fix computers. He should have just called it a "machine gun" if he didn't know, but the type and caliber of gun is not the point of the story. It's about what the soldiers saw and what they were shooting at while wearing these NVGs. To my understanding, dicyanim is a chemical which when used, makes magnetic fields visible. I'm not 100%, but I remember reading that when researching the story. The Tibetan Book of the Dead also warns that during the passage from physical death to the after-life, equally terrifying entities will be seen and should be ignored. Similar warnings should be noted to those considering yoga and meditation.

You can take it as you like, but I found it an interesting story even knowing he got the name of the gun wrong. IMO, that doesn't detract from the story at all.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

~ Nikola Tesla ~

3 hours ago, JCP said:

Yes, I read this claim in the youtube comment section of the video, and I believe it to be correct. He misstated the type of gun being used. This story was obviously passed on from father to son, but that wouldn't make the son an expert on Vietnam weapons, no more than a computer repair man's son would  necessarily know how to fix computers. He should have just called it a "machine gun" if he didn't know, but the type and caliber of gun is not the point of the story. It's about what the soldiers saw and what they were shooting at while wearing these NVGs. To my understanding, dicyanim is a chemical which when used, makes magnetic fields visible. I'm not 100%, but I remember reading that when researching the story. The Tibetan Book of the Dead also warns that during the passage from physical death to the after-life, equally terrifying entities will be seen and should be ignored. Similar warnings should be noted to those considering yoga and meditation.

You can take it as you like, but I found it an interesting story even knowing he got the name of the gun wrong. IMO, that doesn't detract from the story at all.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

~ Nikola Tesla ~

Fair comment , I have seen and experienced some very weird stuff in my time  so I wouldn't discount the story because or the experiences I've had and also I wasn't there