Reality glitches ,Any Weird stuff videoed please post here!

On 8/25/2022 at 7:26 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Wow, not necessarily a reality glitch as such?  But very interesting and not fake at all I don't think, check this out:

WOW!

On 9/1/2022 at 1:12 AM, Given To Fly said:

Airplane above the clouds, sun below the clouds .... 🤔

airplane above clouds sun below clouds.jpg

It really just goes to show 👍 

On 9/1/2022 at 10:52 PM, KingKitty said:

GettyImages-1339928081-scaled-1.jpg

Even Arnie, with all his science, can not explain this one.

I'll have a go. Which bits confuse you? Her plastic surgery knockers, boat race surgery or mutton dressed up as lamb costume?

On 9/4/2022 at 1:27 AM, Given To Fly said:

Remember if they can do this with an airplane, they can do the same with other 'craft' hanging in the sky to deceive you:

HOLOGRAM?? PLANE NOT MOVING!!!! WEIRD!!!! Milpitas Ca (Near San Jose)

I seen one of these the other day, a few blocks from where I live. It was as still and steady as a painting in the sky. And, rather large, as well. Whoever was in control of it was not your average hobbyist. I was driving at the time. from 0 to 20 MPH. Was at a stop when I first saw it sitting so still in the sky I initially looked for what was holding it up. But, it was actually hovering. Looked just like the below picture and looked to be the size of the hood of my Mustang. No higher up than the highest buildings. That was the other odd thing, how it was in a dense city population, among buildings and telephone poles/lines. Ironically enough, it was in the same area where they have the street lights that listen and watch. I guess I live in a safe, protected neighborhood, now? [gulp!]

4750.jpg?width=1300&quality=85&fit=max&s

Edited by KingKitty
  • Thanks 1

This is weird as hell.

I have an app called Nextdoor and it's a way of speaking to those who live around you. Good for reporting lost pets etc. I don't use Facebook, so it's quite handy for me. 

Anyway, someone had posted a weird photo of a vertical cloud in the area and what the heck was it?

I got speaking to another member about UFO's and she mentioned that she saw what looked like a meteor looking type thing last year and another member confirmed he also saw it and it happened it November last year.

This conversation happened yesterday.

Today, this article is released about the exact same thing.

C'mon matrix, why are you playing these games with me?!

The Guardian: ‘Incredible’ fireball crosses sky over Scotland and Northern Ireland.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2022/sep/15/incredible-fireball-crosses-sky-over-scotland-and-northern-ireland

What are the chances for us to talk about something from last year, to happen the same day we speak about it..

8 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I have an app called Nextdoor and it's a way of speaking to those who live around you. Good for reporting lost pets etc. I don't use Facebook, so it's quite handy for me. 

NextDoor is a 'local social network'. I joined my local neighbourhood there a couple of years ago now, I quit after it became infiltrated with people pushing agenda/propaganda talking points. It's just as bad as Facebook in my opinion, 77th Brigade agents everywhere it seems!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

NextDoor is a 'local social network'. I joined my local neighbourhood there a couple of years ago now, I quit after it became infiltrated with people pushing agenda/propaganda talking points. It's just as bad as Facebook in my opinion, 77th Brigade agents everywhere it seems!

Spot on mate, at the height of Covid-mania it just became intolerable and I unsubbed.

THE TROLLEYS AT ASDA HAVEN'T BEEN SPRAYED FOR 10 MINUTES!!

SOMEONE WAS IN THE CO-OP WITHOUT A MASK, AND THE OWNER DIDN'T CALL THE POLICE. HE SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

And so on.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Spot on mate, at the height of Covid-mania it just became intolerable and I unsubbed.

THE TROLLEYS AT ASDA HAVEN'T BEEN SPRAYED FOR 10 MINUTES!!

SOMEONE WAS IN THE CO-OP WITHOUT A MASK, AND THE OWNER DIDN'T CALL THE POLICE. HE SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

And so on.

Terrible thing chaps quite right...  should be
cuntnextdoor

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Great videos Origin thank you!   Both amazing to witness, the 1st one could be a shit load of drones - in china?
And that second one - as well as being amazing to look at - was very relaxing with the beautiful birds singing away.

The so-called Chinese video was much longer and in better quality. It was originally recorded by a mother with a child who spoke English. And they reacted like what is this and let's go home fast. All other versions have vanished. There are hardly any videos left showing that the phenomenon is much stranger. Since two years, more than 90% of the interesting videos of Experiencer disappeared. Youtube wants you to believe in UFO. What you see there has nothing to do with drones or balloons. And they are not UFOs either. The interesting patterns demonstrated were made between 2000 and 2019, they all relate on each other.  

• Thanks 1