Reality glitches ,Any Weird stuff videoed please post here!

It seems to me that your alternate reality and therefore all the glitches in this one only exist on Utube , you once said that a real experiencer doesn't interact with humans ,yet here you are

Edited by peter

Interesting. That's exactly what I said? And to the beginning of your statement, the answer is no. Most of it is just what it allows to be recorded. Is comparable to what infants can perceive. Nothing complicated. An unprepared and unfiltered demonstration could be very disturbing. When everything you thought was certain collapses.

I guess you have the choice to ignore me............

11 hours ago, Origin said:

When everything you thought was certain collapses.

I guess you have the choice to ignore me............

So what happens when everything you thought collapses

I won't comment on the next line

Any influence of the existing cult system will be destroyed. You'll find answers on your own. You will find the original among billions of voices, at any point in known history. This experience will encompass colossal amounts of data. You yourself will recompile it. You will become an independent observer. And not just humans as a whole are evaluated, but also the other side. And you will evaluate yourself. There's something wrong with me, the other side constantly has to intervene because I don't understand the meaning of my existence. This means that I am considered as being below normal development.

Posted (edited)

Here in human the existence there is a food stuff known as a waffle, you seem to have embraced them wholeheartedly.

Edited by peter
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

You don't seem to be an Experiencer. The patterns are always the same. Seemingly generate curiosity, then stimulate the human ego. Then, if it doesn't work, the classic reaction comes, which manifests itself in disappointment. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Origin said:

You don't seem to be an Experiencer. The patterns are always the same. Seemingly generate curiosity, then stimulate the human ego. Then, if it doesn't work, the classic reaction comes, which manifests itself in disappointment. 

I see you have a real liking for waffles ,contradiction is a brilliant thing but only for the observer,you must be in the same league as the Messiah he sees the same patterns in clouds (pie in the sky) 

Edited by peter
  • Thanks 1

To me since UFO's and the like have been observed through the ages and continue to do so to this present day ,maybe it's time to consider they are part of the matrix and not a so-called glitch

• Like 1