Reality glitches ,Any Weird stuff videoed please post here!

6 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Origin, how long if applicable have you followed the Orb Whisperer guy?

I watched the one called "Electric Light Being" you posted on this page.... but he seems to have much more material in videos when you go looking for more. What happens in his longer videos, is he doing a vigil in the form of a stakeout or a combination of vis a vis a vigil is basicly a stakeout, hehe. (serious-ish question)

I don't follow anyone. He has no influence on what he records. Nor can he even put it into context. Just think it's a tiny part of a hidden answer. So there must be some who have been able to use all the material appropriately since the creation of the construct. I know that this could be seen as unfair. I'm not one of them. No human understanding is required as the other side's form of expression must be recognised. The method is 100% reliable. Nobody can interfere with the development.

6 hours ago, Origin said:

Nobody can interfere with the development.

That's SORT OF good to know, as I long ago got tired of humans meddling in stuff.... 

It's for the same reason that any possession you own at home cannot be left unlocked on the driveway or on the porch or it will get nicked. No respect, but if you lived in Japan, there is more respect for that type of thing. People there AFAIK don't steal what is lost, and therefore can be reclaimed by the rightful owner.

But if your or ET's idea of having no idea is the idea, that's why I've led off already featuring another *more down to Earth* narrative as I just explained, which is still more explaining than I've ever seen written on something the size of a match box from you.

6 hours ago, Origin said:

I don't follow anyone. He has no influence on what he records. Nor can he even put it into context. Just think it's a tiny part of a hidden answer.  So there must be some who have been able to use all the material appropriately since the creation of the construct. I know that this could be seen as unfair.

Ok Cool, Classic even....

I accept that you have a certain way of wording things, no matter how frustrating or repository in nature, leaving just having a plug hole that could be pulled at anytime to worry about...

Or sticking with your point:-

Unfair to whom, what is the worry in particular?

I am not sure in what regard you mean, or to whom the unfairness would apply if someone began or has begun a long time ago messing in UFO technology somehow sequestered to them. (usually the government or deep state)

but Big State boringness aside (coz in your thread, I doubt you care for that anyway) as an individual on your own path which is fair enough and I respect that (except for that it could be more lucidly told or made understood by more comprehensive means, what you suppose is true even if to say => "THIS <whatever> IS HARD TO PUT INTO WORDS), soooo anyway INSTEAD
of glamorizing extra-terrestial phenomena or trying to upstage it by referencing TPTB, (good luck them, lol) let's more soberly try from a hobbyists and general inquisitors perspective shall we?... Care to elaborate?...Afterall I am not an expert and I don't really see you as one either as it goes so far...

Back to the Point of Interest:- (if it can be admitted in common admittance- most things are said for a reason?? or is this all just time wasting faff??)

Regarding the quoted of your words:-

Yes the construct or interpretation can be important of an anomaly experienced, but if it can never be validated beyond just being witnessed to put into words, it all seems a little abstract to say the least.. And so without realizing how big the concept potentially is we are looking into its all as moot as moot can be..
However if there are people like Orb Whisperer who *might* do more than just observe, then how could such a person *anybody* appropriate for our HUMAN understanding (I ask because it seems as always you are saying that is not possible for us to get our heads around??), so whilst stuff like anomalies merely appearing or being witnessed is great on the one hand, resulting in not a lot beyond that is not enough for all people, so on the other hand what does that really mean by what you say above in the quote, I am a bit lost there, as a point to focus on??....
I would guess if anything what you say Origin means to suggest something (as opposed to nothing & yet more nothing), it would be I expect you saying (as I imagine>>) it's rather LESS about ideas from our HUMAN perspective side, about the object we are looking at, being viewed and whatever the anomaly is, if it presents seemingly as being self sufficient by the object or creation which it is, then who are we to argue or meddle, in a way..... and so yes, if this is the tune or position by which you ascribe, whereby being standoff(ish) is key imperative to that, err so be it.... who is anyone to argue where no material is put up.....

Again as Moot as an Old Boot some stuff you say could come across as.

However just to say whilst whatever may bear no relation to us humans, still to the viewer such anomalies will still have enormous effect of that person (and always as anomalies they will be for most people, me included no doubt)...These phenomena however knowing Mankind, can't simply accept just viewing and witnessing, so to some that to some humans would mean having to know more, even where something would appear unknowable.

17 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

I am not sure in what regard you mean, or to whom the unfairness would apply if someone began or has begun a long time ago messing in UFO technology somehow sequestered to them. (usually the government or deep state)

There is no UFO technology. UFO/UAP/NDE/OBE is one and the same. Personally, I don't give a damn what Humans promote as truth. If you have to study it for real, you will study it. And that will take place in direct exchange. No human concept is required. All Experiencers since the beginning fulfil a purpose when it is needed. 

11 hours ago, Origin said:

This is probably one of the most beautiful videos I have ever seen. And it belongs here. 4K 

I just wanted to say that this video is far from mirroring reality. And yet it is superior to any other representation of reality. And that also means the imaginary 21st century. It  does not solve the equation of this construct because it is based neither on known shapes nor on the fictitious spatial dimensions. It is still medieval and would have to be adapted to something more sophisticated than Star Trek.

What you see is neither a cloud, nor is it flying, it is not an object and yet the interesting thing about it is what causes this. And that is exactly the pattern. This applies to all videos where pattern are recorded. 

On 3/14/2024 at 7:33 AM, Origin said:

I just wanted to say that this video is far from mirroring reality. And yet it is superior to any other representation of reality. And that also means the imaginary 21st century. It  does not solve the equation of this construct because it is based neither on known shapes nor on the fictitious spatial dimensions. It is still medieval and would have to be adapted to something more sophisticated than Star Trek.

Mind slightly blown on that one, not mind blown really at the video when I saw it a few weeks back......but I'm saying at least you see that's not reality as you see it, or imagine (given whatever else in its' place), and still yet results in supposing anyhow that video (and a whole heap of other videos according to you at least) is/are not exactly portraying to the finest, according to whatever you have going on in your doubted mind, so okay, despite all the wonderful graphics I can probably agree that no-one has reality fully understood outside of just the human experience at least. Also with that as well it could be Graphic visualizations have limitations maybe are we saying, I don't know.

24 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Mind slightly blown on that one, not mind blown really at the video when I saw it a few weeks back......but I'm saying at least you see that's not reality as you see it, or imagine (given whatever else in its' place), and still yet results in supposing anyhow that video (and a whole heap of other videos according to you at least) is/are not exactly portraying to the finest, according to whatever you have going on in your doubted mind, so okay, despite all the wonderful graphics I can probably agree that no-one has reality fully understood outside of just the human experience at least. Also with that as well it could be Graphic visualizations have limitations maybe are we saying, I don't know.

It doesn't matter how I see it. Your reality tells you every day that no one knows. I know what I am facing and what the sum of all phenomena is that humans can experience. And it means that there has been an exchange. Separate and without humans. 

Let me give you an example. You will never be able to explain to the last indigenous tribes how your currently understood reality works. It seems I can't do the same. Something wanted me to experience an unforeseen perspective that I would understand as more than exotic.

Rely on the fact that notions will emerge when they become necessary. And Humans are getting closer and closer to challenging this reality. Like the tiny little question of whether physics actually exists, or time, or the universe. What am I. Why am I here. And why did I trust that Humans have answers when all the available data indicates that there is something present that made this happen.

• Like 1

99.9999999% of all people don't understand what that is. This also applies to all Experiencers who are trapped in their dream worlds.

The answer is a phenomenon that appears to be what the individual believes in to make it more bearable. And since Humans know nothing, it will demonstrate this very successfully. That does not mean that it actually happened that way. The phenomenon has absolute control over the perceptual spectrum of a human being. Including dreams. It can also reveal something that does not yet exist in the sum of human experience.