Reality glitches ,Any Weird stuff videoed please post here!

On 12/22/2023 at 5:47 AM, Origin said:

You can't blame them for everything. Yes, it's all a lie, the discoveries they make, everything that the universe is supposed to be. But nobody can change the fact that it is impossible to make a genuine representation of reality. Everything that is spatially in between is inaccessible to humans. And no one here is ready for the truth. 

Instead of us talking why doesn't one of us go read a book like this one....

Book entitled:-  Something Deeply Hidden ~ by Sean Carroll.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/225954106294929150/ .... all the best until I am  in the mood to talk again, and right now I ain't.

18 hours ago, Origin said:

Complain to the responsible authority. I'm not interested in either side. 

Good Will doesn't care about your either side.. Good is Good (with room for discenment included).... and NO this is not an admission of any like for Xmas from me. I loathe Xmas.. I bet you do too, being so full of Good WiIl and all, the universe obviously likes you!......

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

54 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Good Will doesn't care about your either side.. Good is Good (with room for discenment included).... and NO this is not an admission of any like for Xmas from me. I loathe Xmas.. I bet you do too, being so full of Good WiIl and all, the universe obviously likes you!......

I see existence as a choice. It is judged for what I have learned. I admit that I was unfairly protected from time to time, but there was always interference when it was about information concerning the highest order. Let's just say I just wanted to exist for myself and not have to solve existence itself. And that is unforgivable. It was there before and there is no reason to become the same. What I can't become anyway. At least I know what it means to be defenceless against what is far superior to me. I even had to watch my last second. From a different perspective. Why should the universe like me if it doesn't exist..

On 12/24/2023 at 1:43 PM, Origin said:

Let's just say I just wanted to exist for myself and not have to solve existence itself. And that is unforgivable. 

It was there before and there is no reason to become the same. What I can't become anyway.

What does that mean??

The universe which as you seem to say was there before that you don't believe in, that one?.... Who or what has no reason to become the same?

And just before that in the same post, you say it is unforgiveable that you live only for yourself, you say, but in what context?
You are posting your internal monologue and expecting strangers to understand what is inside your head, and may only exist inside your head... Well, based on the quoted at least it might as well be if you can't explain properly which it appears to me you cannot.

35 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

What does that mean??

The universe which as you seem to say was there before that you don't believe in, that one?.... Who or what has no reason to become the same?

And just before that in the same post, you say it is unforgiveable that you live only for yourself, you say, but in what context?
You are posting your internal monologue and expecting strangers to understand what is inside your head, and may only exist inside your head... Well, based on the quoted at least it might as well be if you can't explain properly which it appears to me you cannot.

What does it mean? Nothing. 

I mentioned the intelligence with which I disagree. They're welcome to exist, it's their creation.

Humans can kiss their dream goodbye that any of it matches what science has made up, and it is not a universe. And it's very close. 

There is no reason to want to explain something that does not correspond to this time period and that can only be grasped if the language of the creators is actually recognised. Complain to them..

I think these are the last videos I will post for Experiencer. For me it's nothing interesting anymore because I know. It's the job of certain Experiencers to handle it. If you can see one pattern in the right context you can understand them all..

• 3 weeks later...

Both are the same. Typical for NDE/OBE/UAP level. For those who still can't understand. It's all the same. 

What you see here is impossible. Either Humans are just liars when it comes to reality, which they are anyway, or they simply have no understanding of what they are dealing with, which is true..

• 2 weeks later...

Origin, how long if applicable have you followed the Orb Whisperer guy?

I watched the one called "Electric Light Being" you posted on this page.... but he seems to have much more material in videos when you go looking for more. What happens in his longer videos, is he doing a vigil in the form of a stakeout or a combination of vis a vis a vigil is basicly a stakeout, hehe. (serious-ish question)

Edited by Certified Green of Heart