You Are Invited To Join My EXCLUSIVE SECRET SOCIETY - The Absolutely Secret Hybrid Masonitronic-Paganocratic Order Of The Psychotic Sloth Knights Of North-East Brussels and West Bangladesh

Truthblast

1 minute ago, webtrekker said:

Does the Lodge have a chequered floor? Ooh, I just love chequered floors. My wife says they match my chequered past. Wonder what she means by that? .....

Our lodges don't have floors.

We are too technologically advanced for that.

🤣

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

That's because you didn't attend a brotherhood school, where we teach secret math from Pythaghoras's long lost writings. 🤣 

I got as far as Group Theory before realising it's all made up, from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus. Any resemblance to the real world is coincidental. 

50 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

No brother under the 55th degree can know what the "Black Ball" is.

It exists, and yet it doesn't.

It is of this world, yet it isn't.

🤣

I have realised the Tetralemma, does that count towards my membership? 

Edited by Campion
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

There is another brotherhood just down the road for tall people.

Unfortunately you cannot be told where it is.

Just knock on each door and ask whether Zacharias wants to go to the disco.

Dammit! You could have told me Zacharias was on crutches!

blackeye.jpg.89ae48baeff5cfd6209948c2de8e16c3.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Campion said:

I have realised the Tetralemma, does that count towards my membership? 

What membership? 

We don't exist.

You are talking to yourself right now.

This thread is a delusion caused by Vitamin D deficiency.

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

What membership? 

We don't exist.

You are talking to yourself right now.

This thread is a delusion caused by Vitamin D deficiency.

🤣

What's that? Sorry I can't hear you over the noise of my solipsism alarm. 

😜

26 minutes ago, Campion said:

What's that? Sorry I can't hear you over the noise of my solipsism alarm. 

😜

That's our ELF tech manifesting itself as tinnitus.

Except that it isn't, because we still don't exist. 😇

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Campion said:

+1. This community building is just what's needed because I reckon there's many armchair supporters (like me) who are too afraid to put their heads above the safety net of anonymous internet forums etc. With good reason, it may be too late already unless the support is effective enough. There may be groups in existence at the moment who just need extra members, like political and religious/spiritual groups. I'm looking around my area, having become disillusioned with our churches becoming ever more entangled in the global spider's web of wokeness. 

I agree. Its hard sometimes to know who to trust. Especially with what is going on. Where I am in Cornwall UK there are quite a lot of people similarly minded. The issue for me is that some have become "celebrities" within the movement, convinced of their own importance. They are all very narrow minded imo. I need to be around open minded people. People willing to debate not scream. Take action not get others to do it for them. I believe some of them feel they are the future rulers.

I will stand up and defend what is important to me. I just need to know that others have my back. As Im sure they need the same reassurance that I have theirs.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

That's our ELF tech manifesting itself as tinnitus.

Except that it isn't, because we still don't exist. 😇

Seriously though, saying things like 'I exist', 'I don't exist' etc are self-referential so they're paradoxical. Self-reference is nonsense but it's the foundation of our lives too, apparently. Unthinkable to not do it and unthinkable to do it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I agree. Its hard sometimes to know who to trust. Especially with what is going on. Where I am in Cornwall UK there are quite a lot of people similarly minded. The issue for me is that some have become "celebrities" within the movement, convinced of their own importance. They are all very narrow minded imo. I need to be around open minded people. People willing to debate not scream. Take action not get others to do it for them. I believe some of them feel they are the future rulers.

I will stand up and defend what is important to me. I just need to know that others have my back. As Im sure they need the same reassurance that I have theirs.

It's tough indeed. It doesn't help that local community is so debased due to all the ravages of the last 100 years or so. I'm taking it slowly, trying to protect what I already have in my family and community, and sending out feelers to build it up from there. 

4 minutes ago, Campion said:

It's tough indeed. It doesn't help that local community is so debased due to all the ravages of the last 100 years or so. I'm taking it slowly, trying to protect what I already have in my family and community, and sending out feelers to build it up from there. 

Its probably not the only way to go about things but for me what you're doing is the most logical and sensible way. If you have a small group who are willing to do the work you can create a good food source through growing your own stuff. Lots of trial and error but needs dictate the right direction imo. Eating in a larger group to save money on fuel and ingredients is a good idea if you can put up with it as well.

We et a lot of meals using rice or legumes with fresh veg. Pretty cheap and as we all enjoy it when times become harder we don't need to adapt so much. Anyone who doesnt have one should buy an Instapot or something similar. You can literally could pretty much anything in a fraction of the time. Massive saving on water and energy. Plus all the goodness remains in the food. Not tipped away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Its probably not the only way to go about things but for me what you're doing is the most logical and sensible way. If you have a small group who are willing to do the work you can create a good food source through growing your own stuff. Lots of trial and error but needs dictate the right direction imo. Eating in a larger group to save money on fuel and ingredients is a good idea if you can put up with it as well.

We et a lot of meals using rice or legumes with fresh veg. Pretty cheap and as we all enjoy it when times become harder we don't need to adapt so much. Anyone who doesnt have one should buy an Instapot or something similar. You can literally could pretty much anything in a fraction of the time. Massive saving on water and energy. Plus all the goodness remains in the food. Not tipped away.

Peaked my interest there buddy, anything with the word pot in it,  here is an instapot for anyone that don't know (or didn't know until now like me)

image.png.258e5f78f66419a1e3b0573997453dd9.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Campion said:

Seriously though, saying things like 'I exist', 'I don't exist' etc are self-referential so they're paradoxical. Self-reference is nonsense but it's the foundation of our lives too, apparently. Unthinkable to not do it and unthinkable to do it. 

I am making fun of how really powerful people exist, yet somehow suddenly don't exist and didn't do anything when something awful happens.

😆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Don't use the lightsabers.

They are for 99th degree Most Masterly Champion Big Brothers only.

not to mention extremely dangerous....one slip with one of those things and it would have your leg off.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you sound like perfect lodge material.....don't mind a bit of casual blackmail amongst friends do you?

Bring it on, I say!

Unfortunately, I can't become a Lodge member until I lose some height. 🙄

Wait a minute, I've just had an idea (he says, kicking off his expensive Tom Cruise Elevator Shoes)...........

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Peaked my interest there buddy, anything with the word pot in it,  here is an instapot for anyone that don't know (or didn't know until now like me)

Not heard of it till now either, I'm glad I stayed here rather than watching the telly! 

Round here slow cookers and air fryers are all the rage, maybe worth looking at if I can make room in the kitchen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Truthblast said:

I am making fun of how really powerful people exist, yet somehow suddenly don't exist and didn't do anything when something awful happens.

😆

Yup, deniability is if anything, more useful for these people than ability! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Campion said:

Not heard of it till now either, I'm glad I stayed here rather than watching the telly! 

Round here slow cookers and air fryers are all the rage, maybe worth looking at if I can make room in the kitchen. 

Took £15 a week off my electricity bill

• Thanks 1