Trump - FBI raid Mar-a-Lago

32 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Wilful ignorance, unable to understand nuance? denial? involved with the occult? Genuinely beginning to concern me.

You said something about projecting.

Who mentioned the occult YOU.

Youre missing every obvious is concerning & the fact you work this forum 24/7 now.

You ignore every one of my posts yesterday, even when you asked me a question about jab adverse reactions & deaths. I gave you a detailed response you could check for yourself & I ask you why is this information not known to you, when you spend so much time on this forum. Obviously Q spam doesnt mention.

The Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation —

• Play Dumb ~ No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
    • Example: ‘Nothing you say makes any sense. Your logic is idiotic. Your facts nonexistent. Better go back to the drawing board and try again.’
    • Proper response: ‘You are avoiding the issue with disinformation tactics. You evade the issues with your own form of nonsense while others, perhaps more intelligent than you pretend to be, have no trouble with the material. Why do you refuse to address the issues by use of such disinformation tactics (Rule 9 – play dumb)?’

https://blog.cyberwar.nl/2019/06/twenty-five-ways-to-suppress-truth-the-rules-of-disinformation-h-michael-sweeney-1997-2001/

• Like 2

Because you claim to understand something you do not. A forum is a place for discussion is it not?

and I don't care about disagreements that is what a discussion is for. Offering up real life examples of Q posts and real time global news that directly relates is projecting, occultism and shilling according to you? 

As for media portrayals of what is going on, media is largely propaganda. I really hope that isn't news to you.

Edited by TheConsultant

When asked for an example" of provable crimes" he claims Trump committed the interviewed protesting automaton is flummoxed.

He pauses...

He sighs...

He repeats the question...1762925798_ImDunTalkin.gif.debc015feb09b1d1b6d7f84ce77146ce.gif

Then,like any obedient msm repeater would,he retreats into:

"You know,I am just done talking!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A very large distinction between nuanced warfare and truly being a Zionist. Going by mainstream medias protrayal of the pandemic was the definition of a pandemic, however, dig a tiny bit deeper or scratch at the surface just for a few seconds and you understand what was going on, same goes for Zionism and Trump.

Edited by TheConsultant

20 minutes ago, Niknik said:

When asked for an example" of provable crimes" he claims Trump committed the interviewed protesting automaton is flummoxed.

He pauses...

He sighs...

He repeats the question...1762925798_ImDunTalkin.gif.debc015feb09b1d1b6d7f84ce77146ce.gif

Then,like any obedient msm repeater would,he retreats into:

"You know,I am just done talking!"

complete video

sound familiar?

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

They passed a $750 billion bill a few days before.

But nothing to what they already have passed mainly under Trumps watch. Of course Trump cant do no wrong, so they are milking this latest bill like its anything but business as usual.

I believe Trump set this raid up to bolster his persecution narrative, wining him the next election & probably taking America in to full police state, under the guise of stopping the commie left. Order out of Chaos.

Its most definitely theatre like everything else.

People still dont seem to get the basics of left right Jewality & will side with Trump of course,believing him to be their saviour...whislt their rights will be stripped even further & they will cheer their enslavement. Just like the liberal twats do, no different.

The bill is disastrous, but Americans are blind to its impact. Instead of broadcasting what is in store for the American people through the bill, they get wall-to-wall coverage of an FBI rain on Mar a Lago. But yes, it is theatre, like all politics and it's tedious to the point of disgust. Trump is now sending emails saying he will drain the swamp if he wins in 2024 and people believe him. He won't. He'll employ the swampies like he did last time.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled.jpg

I agree, but establishment conservatives need to stop saying "but what if the roles were reversed?" and grow a spine. The left don't care about hypocrisy. The MAGA crowd and UK Tory voters have turned conservatism into an absolute joke. If you want representation, make sure your leaders aren't accepting kosher cash for their election campaigns or for any other reason. Moral of the story: Republicans need to be more like the party libs *think* they are, and they need to stop capitulating to progressives.

iwst.jpg

ije.png

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 8/10/2022 at 7:22 PM, JCP said:

.......... or NO government at all. Governments are always self-serving powers that engage in mind control and the Trump raid is a good example of that. They want to create the illusion that Trump is trying to save us from the system, when he is no more than controlled opposition. A look at the swampy characters he enlisted into his cabinet should speak volumes. The rulers of government are the "Archons".

If I had a choice, I would choose Freedom over government every time.

Freedom.jpg.ef712de09c9f2e796606ebfded4a3ccf.jpg

1732102157_GovernmentDef.jpg.542b5be4637639c32e810612f59ec888.jpg

We have the ability to govern ourselves without the need of "masters"  .......... (Archons)

257307438_AnarchyDef.jpg.66449f8511af5717158d426529cc7a6c.jpg

Anarchy won't work either

• Haha 1

Trump is a "Christian-Zionist".

They've indoctrinated a large part of the population with this "judeo-Christian" oxymoronic nonsense.

The ; "RA-RA! USA-USA!  "Patriots" "support the military", "thank you for your service"  bullshit. Dupes. Wishful-thinkers in La-La Land.

The US military has been an instrument of the Global Supremacist Cult for at least 120 years. They never defended the country or the Constitution in that time, they violated it. That means the Republic has been dead at least that long.

Ordo-Ab-Chao.

Edited by novymir

the destruction of the fbi

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/major-update-missouri-ag-schmitts-lawsuit-forces-zuckerberg-admit-fbi-told-facebook-censor-biden-laptop-2020-election/

Yesterday, Joe Rogan interviewed Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.  During the interview, Zuckerberg casually admitted that Facebook algorithmically censored the Hunter Biden Laptop Story for 7 days following a request from the FBI to censor election “misinformation.”

Zuckerberg’s admission is a turning point in the battle for the preservation of the First Amendment and Free Speech in America.  It’s a political and legal earthquake.

• Like 1