Skinwalker Ranch

I just get the feeling Skinwalker Ranch is where they test ALL their technology. Let's face it, some of the tech they have now is gonna be some real weird shit. It's all our own technology. Alien, UFO, call it what you want but it's all ours!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

I just get the feeling Skinwalker Ranch is where they test ALL their technology. Let's face it, some of the tech they have now is gonna be some real weird shit. It's all our own technology. Alien, UFO, call it what you want but it's all ours!

They? Please elaborate.

I’m in the camp that there is a natural and unnatural explanation going on at the ranch that we just haven’t figured out yet .  With the natural and unnatural kind of blending together, it makes researching a daunting task.  I don’t believe there is on “blanket” answer to what is going on there, but multiple reasons for the anomalies.

• 1 month later...

@The All Eye

I've seen a couple of doco's on it and read the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker", It certainly is an interesting and perplexing phenomenon( many in fact), however I must say the Series of books (ten in all but only nine relevant in my opinion) by Carlos  Castañeda really does meld well with whats going on near  Ballard, Utah in my estimation

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/30/2022 at 5:11 AM, peter said:

@The All Eye

I've seen a couple of doco's on it and read the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker", It certainly is an interesting and perplexing phenomenon( many in fact), however I must say the Series of books (ten in all but only nine relevant in my opinion) by Carlos  Castañeda really does meld well with whats going on near  Ballard, Utah in my estimation

Yes, when Castaneda is tripping out in the desert on his own, his shaman told him not to turn around and look when ‘the entity’ he was warned about approaches. Metaphysical beings on another wavelength, awareness of them opened up by psychedelics.

Maybe Travis Taylor should down some peyote and mushrooms for their next TV series? Might get some better results

• 3 months later...
On 2/23/2023 at 1:05 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Maybe Travis Taylor should down some peyote and mushrooms for their next TV series? Might get some better results

Probably not but it certainly would be a hoot to watch

On 5/28/2023 at 3:06 PM, peter said:

Probably not but it certainly would be a hoot to watch

I dunno, they might tune into the other realms, see what’s really happening. maybe they could see what that giant metal object under the mesa is. 

The basic premise, in my opinion, is that thousands of years ago, the Native Americans of that area did some advanced rituals which summoned some hardcore ufo entities who came down from their ‘star’ or home in the sky, landed by the mesa and contributed to their culture. 

Somewhere along the way, the knowledge, tech and magic got misused and now we’ve got all the weird dark shit going down. 

Did NIDS blow up the side of the mesa to bury the craft? Is it an underground entrance or base? 

I know from personal experience that ancient magic and ancient sacred forbidden areas can spawn weird creatures and other phenomena.