Hello "Lucifer"...

novymir

Yeah, you,,,, your pride, fear, guilt, arrogance, and,,,,inferiority, imprisons you. And it's all a lie. King of what?, "superior" to and over whom?, crucifying what, but yourself? Denial of what IS.

No one to blame Brother, but you're in over your head. Banging your head against a wall, chasing your tail, trying to put a square peg in a round hole, turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.

The Real You is Christ. Anything else is an alien, a nothing, completely fake, mere fantasy, a dead end.

Your(our) current state:

virtual.jpeg

I know you see me as a traitor, but the lens you're looking through is of an alien nature. That alien is using you, Mr. Bigshot, you're it's little slave, it's turned the tables on you.

The Truth Sets You Free.

Edited by novymir

"Open Your Eyes"

Hide your face forever
dream and search forever

Have you ever been for sale ?
when your isms get smart
oh so selfish and mindless
with that comment in your eye

Do you think that you are hard ?
really harder than the other
man you're acting cold
if you are not in charge

Don't split your mentality
without thinking twice
your voice has got no reason
now is the time to face your lies

Open your eyes, open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself, break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head

Will you offer me some tricks
if I ever need them
would you go into that room
if I call 'em

Do you think that you are better
really better than the rest
realize there's a problem
I know that you can give your best

Have you ever had a dream?
or is life just a trip?
a trip without chances
a chance to grow up quick

Open your eyes, open your mind ...

Hide your face forever
dream and search forever
night and night you feel nothing
there's no way outside of my land

Open your eyes, open your mind ...

Edited by novymir

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2022 at 5:17 AM, novymir said:

Yeah, you,,,, your pride, fear, guilt, arrogance, and,,,,inferiority, imprisons you. And it's all a lie. King of what?, "superior" to and over whom?, crucifying what, but yourself? Denial of what IS.

No one to blame Brother, but you're in over your head. Banging your head against a wall, chasing your tail, trying to put a square peg in a round hole, turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.

The Real You is Christ. Anything else is an alien, a nothing, completely fake, mere fantasy, a dead end.

Your(our) current state:

virtual.jpeg

I know you see me as a traitor, but the lens you're looking through is of an alien nature. That alien is using you, Mr. Bigshot, you're it's little slave, it's turned the tables on you.

The Truth Sets You Free.

Christ is a designation not a person. 'Jesus' Christ aka Yeshua, was a fraud, a political pawn, a nobody wannabe cult leader, and the happy clapping version Christians and the new age worship never even existed.

It's all archetypes anyway so what's the point now in rehashing it?

People who identify with it are lost in the system trap and those who can see the lies just see it for the manipulation that it is.

You're wasting your energy and time on it, and the system is laughing.

55 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Christ is a designation not a person. 'Jesus' Christ aka Yeshua, was a fraud, a political pawn, a nobody wannabe cult leader, and the happy clapping version Christians and the new age worship never even existed.

People who identify with it are lost in the system trap and those who can see the lies just see it for the manipulation that it is.

Oh, thanks for the warning....

What a joke, without Buddha or Christ or another like them you wouldn't know anything at all.....and David Icke wouldn't have any material to sell books....

Fuck the religion....The Spirit IS WHAT IT IS and preceded it. They stole the teachings and turned it into something else,,,,it's called damage control.....as Vladimir Lenin said; ..."the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves...", that's what they do; steal,  hijack, subvert, pervert, counterfeit, destroy.....that's their 'special" talent.

You seem to have accepted their version, which of course is a discrediting version...

How could that be....who...

But still The Truth comes through, for them that can see and hear IT. 

I guess to you only David Icke or "Jordan Maxwell" are truthful and reliable, anyone and everyone else that is here now, or preceded them must most certainly be the "enemy".

Especially if they speak "positively" about the character Jesus.

David Icke is just updating old Gnostic teachings(much if not most being "Christian")...it's NOT ORIGINAL TO HIM..

Edited by novymir

51 minutes ago, novymir said:

Oh, thanks for the warning....

What a joke, without Buddha or Christ or another like them you wouldn't know anything at all.....and David Icke wouldn't have any material to sell books....

Fuck the religion....The Spirit IS WHAT IT IS and preceded it. They stole the teachings and turned it into something else,,,,it's called damage control.....as Vladimir Lenin said; ..."the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves...", that's what they do; steal,  hijack, subvert, pervert, counterfeit, destroy.....that's their 'special" talent.

You seem to have accepted their version, which of course is a discrediting version...

How could that be....who...

But still The Truth comes through, for them that can see and hear IT. 

I guess to you only David Icke or "Jordan Maxwell" are truthful and reliable, anyone and everyone else that is here now, or preceded them must most certainly be the "enemy".

Especially if they speak "positively" about the character Jesus.

David Icke is just updating old Gnostic teachings(much if not most being "Christian")...it's NOT ORIGINAL TO HIM..

It's funny you think that without Jesus or Buddha people would not know anything. So, according to you for millions of years people were wandering around ignorant of anything until 2000 years ago. Also, why haven't you included Muhammad in your list of 'the greats'? He basically said everyone should follow Jesus and said all the same bs as Yeshua.

The system has you hooked on stories. Like children looking for a bedtime story to send them to sleep. A lullaby philosophy to help you sleep walk into oblivion. 

You obviously haven't read Icke's books if you believe that is all he writes about. Have you read any of Icke's books?

If you are against Icke so much, which your comment indicates, why are you devoting your time and energy to his forums? Seems a strange way to spend your time don't you think?

15 hours ago, Phil26 said:

It's funny you think that without Jesus or Buddha people would not know anything. So, according to you for millions of years people were wandering around ignorant of anything until 2000 years ago. Also, why haven't you included Muhammad in your list of 'the greats'? He basically said everyone should follow Jesus and said all the same bs as Yeshua.

The system has you hooked on stories. Like children looking for a bedtime story to send them to sleep. A lullaby philosophy to help you sleep walk into oblivion. 

You obviously haven't read Icke's books if you believe that is all he writes about. Have you read any of Icke's books?

If you are against Icke so much, which your comment indicates, why are you devoting your time and energy to his forums? Seems a strange way to spend your time don't you think?

I posted a response to this post and someone deleted it.

Just to set the record straight:

I have bought and read "The Biggest Secret".

It is a mischaracterization to say that I am "against Icke so much". And I dispute that anything I have ever said on this forum would "indicate" that I am, or ever have been "against Icke so much'.  So what does that make your comment then?<<<that's a rhetorical question.

David Icke is okay, but he's not my hero, savior, or guru, he isn't the one that "woke me up", I came upon him in the process, I'm not attached to anyone. 

In that original post I told you I put you on IGNORE because I'm not able to speak my mind freely here. And now I'm telling you again.

Edited by novymir

1 hour ago, novymir said:

I posted a response to this post and someone deleted it.

Just to set the record straight:

I have bought and read "The Biggest Secret".

It is a mischaracterization to say that I am "against Icke so much". And I dispute that anything I have ever said on this forum would "indicate" that I am, or ever have been "against Icke so much'.  So what does that make your comment then?

David Icke is okay, but he's not my hero, savior, or guru, he isn't the one that "woke me up", I came upon him in the process, I'm not attached to anyone. 

In that original post I told you I put you on IGNORE because I'm not able to speak my mind freely here. And now I'm telling you again.

As you say you told me you are ignoring me it's seems strange you are still replying to my comments and then telling me again that you are ignoring me. Maybe you actually realise on some level that even though we have many differences there is value to the debate itself.

You have frequently criticised David Icke and you have also criticised anyone who agrees with him, in fact in your most recent comment quoted here you imply that anyone who agrees with him must see him as some sort of "saviour" or "guru", thereby you imply they lack critical thinking and you devalue Icke's extensive research at the same time. You dismiss the opinions of those who have read IIcke's books, while you admit you haven't even read those books!

To be honest you seem to have a fear of being overwhelmed by anyone else's opinions other than you own, you also appear to have issues with agreeing with some of what someone says without having to agree wholeheartedly with them, and you cannot understand how others can (which is why you assume people think Icke is a 'saviour' just because they agree with something he has written or said). You tend to "laugh" scornfully at anyone who disagrees with you, which is a sign of insecurity.

I know you will probably react badly to this but those with strong non duality beliefs often react that way as they fear loss of identity simply by agreeing with others. Research into DID has shown this to be how those people react. Researchers have concluded it is because the person, you or other non duality believers, are so involved with 'becoming one' with the oneness that they fear rejection or abandonment if they seek any form of individuality or recognise individuality in others. Those suffering from those issues often had poor attachments during early childhood and parents who did not respect their boundaries.

So you have only read 'The Biggest Secret'. Then you really can't comment on whether Icke is right or wrong as you're not aware of the extent of what he has written. Even if you have watched a few videos that is a tiny fraction of the work has done in his books.

I highly recommend you read The Trap and The Dream and then go back and read several of his more recent books. If you read The Trap first you might understand more of where Icke is coming from. What have you got to lose? Even if you end up disagreeing with all of it you will have stimulated your ideas and thoughts. Surely you don't avoid reading anything that you think differs from your own opinions and current knowledge? Or predetermine what you will agree or disagree with BEFORE you have read or listened to what someone might write or say?

You're incorrect that you "can't speak" your mind. If you're being truly honest with yourself it's all you ever seem to do and is certainly what I have seen from reading your comments (not just in your replies to my comments). What I mean by that is you never speak about, or discuss, even the remote possibility of you changing your mind on anything, no matter what information comes your way. You ignore any new information in your experience and you even said you don't care about what others think of what you write. Why not? Surely you don't just see your comments as a 'soap box' to stand on? Obviously I am new to this forum and can only comment on what I have read or seen in your comments. If there are any links to your comments not like those then I'm happy to read them.

Playing victim is never a good position to take and if you step out of that mindset for a while you might feel your anger and stress is less. While you are in a constant state of defensiveness, anger and and isolated by your feelings of persecution you're blocking your natural ability to think in higher cognitive states.

We all gain from intelligent and respectful debate.

Edited by Phil26
Word correction.

52 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

While you are in a constant state of defensiveness, anger and and isolated by your feelings of persecution you're blocking your natural ability to think in higher cognitive states.

Nobody has the right to subliminally provoke others. 

1 hour ago, Origin said:

Nobody has the right to subliminally provoke others. 

But that is what the system does. Unfortunately people have to wake up to that and not allow the system to control them.

At a fundamental level no one has the 'right' to do anything. Rights are given, fought for and agreed upon by society, they are not naturally occurring.

Arguing that "nobody has the right to subliminally provoke others" makes no sense. Firstly it just takes away the responsibility of the individual to see how they are being provoked and secondly the system isn't going to stop doing it because you cry out "not fair". 

If someone doesn't want to be subliminally 'provoked' they need to protect themselves from the system's manipulation. 

5 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

At a fundamental level no one has the 'right' to do anything. Rights are given, fought for and agreed upon by society, they are not naturally occurring

Rubbish, they are bestowed upon every Man and Woman at birth having been born of Woman upon this Earth.

7 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Arguing that "nobody has the right to subliminally provoke others" makes no sense. Firstly it just takes away the responsibility of the individual to see how they are being provoked and secondly the system isn't going to stop doing it because you cry out "not fair".

It is actually illegal to use this technique.

7 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

If someone doesn't want to be subliminally 'provoked' they need to protect themselves from the system's manipulation.

What like live in a box or a cave, completely isolated from everything in Nature while the yahoo's run rampant doing whatever they may wilt at everyone else's expense, you come across as a wef infiltrator.

17 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Rubbish, they are bestowed upon every Man and Woman at birth having been born of Woman upon this Earth.

It is actually illegal to use this technique.

What like live in a box or a cave, completely isolated from everything in Nature while the yahoo's run rampant doing whatever they may wilt at everyone else's expense, you come across as a wef infiltrator.

Exactly whom is the who doing the "bestowing" of 'rights' you imagine you have?

As you're waiting for your 'rights' to be "bestowed" on you then you will have none. That is the way rights function. You sitting around thinking you have rights you don't have won't make them real.

How do you plan to enforce those 'rights' you think you have,? Do you remember the COVID pandemic? Now, tell me about your rights. 🙄

The only rights that exist are those we fight for.

Also the fact you think something being supposedly "illegal" protects you from it is very naive. It also makes you more likely for it to happen to you. Who do you think is going to enforce those so called laws for the things you believe are 'illegal'? Because without enforcement of a law it ain't worth the 'paper' it's written on!

You need to wake up to the real world of the simulation, because it isn't fair, it doesn't care about rights and it is doing whatever it wants with you. No amount of you just assuming things are fine, or boasts about 'rights' that don't exist is going to change that.

21 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Can you explain what designation means please?

2 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Exactly whom is the who doing the "bestowing" of 'rights' you imagine you have?

Already explained the mechanism, do you know how to read or are you just bike shedding with circular reasoning.

As you're waiting for your 'rights' to be "bestowed" on you then you will have none. That is the way rights function. You sitting around thinking you have rights you don't have won't make them real.

Read above

How do you plan to enforce those 'rights' you think you have,? Do you remember the COVID pandemic? Now, tell me about your rights. 🙄

I have been active and vocal for four years now reminding all about them and standing for the rights of others.

The only rights that exist are those we fight for.

The only rights are what we defend and not fight for, it is idiots like you that would seek to fight against them, and have them removed by force and subjugation.

Also the fact you think something being supposedly "illegal" protects you from it is very naive. It also makes you more likely for it to happen to you. Who do you think is going to enforce those so called laws for the things you believe are 'illegal'? Because without enforcement of a law it ain't worth the 'paper' it's written on!

Legal does not pertain to a Man or Woman it is in fact just company policy or a contract entered into without duress, so the bit of paper you refer to is in fact a contract and thereby enforceable in a court if breached.

You need to wake up to the real world of the simulation, because it isn't fair, it doesn't care about rights and it is doing whatever it wants with you. No amount of you just assuming things are fine, or boasts about 'rights' that don't exist is going to change that.

I will continue on with my God given inalienable rights and defend them, Go in peace, own nothing and be happy, you have been enslaved and do not even know it, and yet you defend it, ridiculous.