Reincarnation is a Trap

Gremmels

👋 Just finished The Trap

Got tons of questions in my head.

One thing I saw in this thread is that the spirit realm is part of the simulation and like a waiting room before you reincarnate again. But where is the "real" spirit realm? Where does guardian angels come in the picture or when people get help from "above". When you clearly know someone helped you avoid death etc. I had some help myself a few times. Why would the entities running the show care whether you die or not.

And people that get like downloads from outside source, that shows there's definitely a way in from outside of the simulation? So it seems like we are getting help from outside of this realm. It really should exist higher beings that could hack themselves into this simulation to assist us against the evil force.

My grandfather visited my sister after he passed and she felt his hand on her shoulder and got that feeling that everything will be ok. Simulation trick or was it really him.
I really felt a little bit of despair after finishing The Trap. Not that I believe DI is 100% correct but still. I always believed you can have a choice to move on or reincarnate or even assist as a guardian angel for your loved ones. If not that is just depressing. 

Also seen people mention that the goal is to trap our minds/souls in AI or become AI, but how will that benefit them. Don't they want a physical body with blood, not to sound macabre but they love their blood sacrifices. And wouldn't that be the end of recycling souls? Theres a lot  of things that make sense and also some things that don't add up when I start to ask these questions 

20 hours ago, Jenbell said:

👋 Just finished The Trap

One thing I saw in this thread is that the spirit realm is part of the simulation and like a waiting room before you reincarnate again. But where is the "real" spirit realm?

It's out there somewhere. 😋

Where does guardian angels come in the picture or when people get help from "above". When you clearly know someone helped you avoid death etc. I had some help myself a few times. Why would the entities running the show care whether you die or not.

Guardian angel is you. It's called HGA.

The entities running the show doesn't care whether you die or live because you are useful either way.

And people that get like downloads from outside source, that shows there's definitely a way in from outside of the simulation? So it seems like we are getting help from outside of this realm. It really should exist higher beings that could hack themselves into this simulation to assist us against the evil force.

There is an answer for this question. keep on searching as I can't explain it in one sentence.

My grandfather visited my sister after he passed and she felt his hand on her shoulder and got that feeling that everything will be ok. Simulation trick or was it really him. I really felt a little bit of despair after finishing The Trap. Not that I believe DI is 100% correct but still. I always believed you can have a choice to move on or reincarnate or even assist as a guardian angel for your loved ones. If not that is just depressing. 

You might have a choice if you know what you are doing. And reading books won't help. If you must, go n read older books.

Also seen people mention that the goal is to trap our minds/souls in AI or become AI, but how will that benefit them. Don't they want a physical body with blood, not to sound macabre but they love their blood sacrifices. And wouldn't that be the end of recycling souls? Theres a lot  of things that make sense and also some things that don't add up when I start to ask these questions

You have a long way to go. All I can say is good luck.

Right, I'm out of this thread. You won't find answers in here. You know nothing. Once you know what you are up against, you will shut, search and study.

Use LOA for information, people and things to come to you.

20 hours ago, Jenbell said:

👋 Just finished The Trap

One thing I saw in this thread is that the spirit realm is part of the simulation and like a waiting room before you reincarnate again. But where is the "real" spirit realm? Where does guardian angels come in the picture or when people get help from "above". When you clearly know someone helped you avoid death etc. I had some help myself a few times. Why would the entities running the show care whether you die or not.

My grandfather visited my sister after he passed and she felt his hand on her shoulder and got that feeling that everything will be ok. Simulation trick or was it really him.
I really felt a little bit of despair after finishing The Trap. Not that I believe DI is 100% correct but still. I always believed you can have a choice to move on or reincarnate or even assist as a guardian angel for your loved ones. If not that is just depressing. 

Try Next Level Soul on YouTube. Lots of very varied guests on that podcast. I don't personally think Icke is right about spirit being part of the control. Thats not my experience. We are not trapped to reincarnate either. We each have our own personal journey here. When I learned to let go and move to extract myself from the matrix control part, and trust the messages coming to me in various formats, life changed immeasurably for the better.

Our belief system is our world, we manifest that in all forms, even science is starting to agree with this now.

On 3/2/2024 at 5:18 PM, Jenbell said:

👋 Just finished The Trap

I think you should concentrate more on what's happening in this world, rather than getting too bogged down in trying to answer the unanswerable. After all, it's us humans down here who feel the pain, not 'spirit guides' or guardian angels. 

I'm not a secular humanist, and do believe in life after death, but we humans need to connect with each other more than we need to connect with supposedly 'higher sources'. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

👋 Just finished The Trap

Oh yeah, it's that type of book isn't it. :)

'The Dream' does help with some of the threads Icke starts in The Trap.

Actually I think it feels like The Trap and The Dream are two parts of one book.

To understand the way the entities think and behave you have to understand narcissism. If you are pissing the entities off they will send human narcissists into your life. If they think you are a threat to them they can recycle you into a family full of narcissists just to screw with you. I highly recommend the YouTube channel of Dr..Les Carter to anyone wanting to learn all about narcissists.

Have you had any experience of narcissists?

Once you understand how the entities think and behave things make a lot more sense.

There is outside help (outside of the simulation and astral). The entities can't stop it, they try to interfere with it, which is why you get some help like you mentioned but other times you don't.

They already do.

It could be either. 

Just never assume that what you're seeing is the person you think it is, especially if it is fulfilling a  longing or deep emotional wound.

In a way it's yes and no. Once you're fully out you could help others. Reincarnation is unnecessary when you're fully disconnected from the system.

Also seen people mention that the goal is to trap our minds/souls in AI or become AI, but how will that benefit them.

The entities don't want to be us. THEY have nothing but contempt for us, but they want to use us. At the same time they think they are perfect beings. 🙄 They think that because they are psychopathic narcissists. 

As the conflict in the astral is getting worse for them (and they had a massive setback in 2020) more of them are coming here in human form. They 'possess' people. In Robert Bruce's books he calls them NEGS.

They want to turn us into pure energy source. They are doing this through filtering off the parts of us that prevent it. That's where the transhumanism comes into it. Some have already been transformed while others have escaped completely. Now it's just a matter of who is still in the simulation and where they will end up.

All we are to the entities is energy supply. They let us run around in the simulation world just to keep us producing energy for them. But they figured out more efficient ways of doing this and they are in the process of doing that.

Don't they want a physical body with blood, not to sound macabre but they love their blood sacrifices.

That's just a means to an end for them. They are getting more desperate for more efficient and better 'highs'.

And wouldn't that be the end of recycling souls? Theres a lot  of things that make sense and also some things that don't add up when I start to ask these questions 

Always question everything, and then question more, and then some more. You get the idea. :) 

The entities hate a mind like yours, one who questions, thinks and looks for what is going on.

Your attitude is also good for making the entities think you are "more trouble than you're worth". They want easy energy supply (they are lazy by nature) so when a being is giving them a hard time they want rid of you.

They hate being seen. Once you see them for what they are it infuriates them. 

On 3/3/2024 at 2:03 PM, RobinJ said:

Try Next Level Soul on YouTube. Lots of very varied guests on that podcast. I don't personally think Icke is right about spirit being part of the control. Thats not my experience. We are not trapped to reincarnate either. We each have our own personal journey here. When I learned to let go and move to extract myself from the matrix control part, and trust the messages coming to me in various formats, life changed immeasurably for the better.

Our belief system is our world, we manifest that in all forms, even science is starting to agree with this now.

You can't say something is true because "science agrees with it". 🙄 You're talking like 'science' is an authority but it isn't. Science said the jabs are safe. 🙄

Science is nothing but opposing theories at best.

Sometimes when people begin to look for spiritual growth, as you did, the simulation will send them messages and appear to make life better for you, but it's just to pacify you and send you down a dead end path.

On 3/3/2024 at 5:36 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

I think you should concentrate more on what's happening in this world, rather than getting too bogged down in trying to answer the unanswerable. After all, it's us humans down here who feel the pain, not 'spirit guides' or guardian angels. 

I'm not a secular humanist, and do believe in life after death, but we humans need to connect with each other more than we need to connect with supposedly 'higher sources'. 

You have to do both - focus on all levels. Your advice is useless. Just focusing on "down here" and how much pain you feel being in the simulation isn't going to help one bit. 🙄

Those "higher sources" are actually "outside sources".

On 3/5/2024 at 5:12 PM, DaleP said:

Read about the 'flower of life', a trap.

https://zeteticzen.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/the-flower-of-life-deception-metatronic-expose-part-2/

7070100_06a6cd9fd3_m.jpg

Note: no angel may come to guide you.

Can you describe what "HOME" is supposed to be in that description?

All those new age websites talk about "going home" but they never actually say what 'home' is?????

Can you explain this supposed 'home'?

9 hours ago, Phil26 said:

You have to do both - focus on all levels. Your advice is useless. Just focusing on "down here" and how much pain you feel being in the simulation isn't going to help one bit. 🙄

Those "higher sources" are actually "outside sources".

Yet again you rewrite another person's words in order to gain superiority in an issue where there's no obvious right or wrong answer. I didn't say to focus exclusively on the here and now, just put more emphasis on it, as it's easier to interact with. Connecting with other realms is easier said than done, and there's no guarantee that they are any wiser or more honest than us humans. 

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

...I didn't say to focus exclusively on the here and now, just put more emphasis on it, as it's easier to interact with.

Firstly, it's not easier to interact with the simulation. You feel that way as you have grown comfortable in it. You are used to it. It seems familiar to you. You have made the simulation your psychological home.

You're saying it is easier for YOU to interact with the simulation than outside the simulation. You shouldn't try and speak for others.

In your comment, which I have quoted here, you say "as it's easier to interact with". You are stating that it is easier when it is not. 

Secondly, the more someone is trapped and brainwashed into the system the more they feel, as you have said you feel, that it is "easier" for you to interact with it, you focus on it, you give it YOUR emphasis. Ergo that is YOUR self made trap.

Connecting with other realms is easier said than done,

That's entirely subjective. It's not a fact. Everyone can learn to do it, just like everyone learns to walk, talk and a million other things. 

You might fail YOUR driving test a hundred times, but that doesn't mean driving is "easier said than done". 

The system constantly puts out propaganda that " travelling to other realms" is difficult when it is not. It is NATURAL to us. They use language like "travelling" to make it sound far away. 🙄 They use words like "realms" to add confusion and fear as it sounds foreign to people and they have conditioned them to have a fear of the unknown. It's obvious that they would do that to keep people in line. People who parrot that for them, as you are doing, are helping the system to keep people trapped.

One of the biggest scams to make anything outside the system seem difficult to interact with is the New Age and 'Spiritual' bs. It has set up a whole system of belief that only enlightened people, and years of 'spirituality' will get you out of this world. All the spiritual abilities dogma is a load of crap. Religion is the same. It sets up barriers to leaving this world after physical death. Heaven, hell and all that bs.

You don't need to be enlightened (which doesn't exist anyway), or be an empath, or a psychic or whatever. 🙄

The biggest lie about getting out of the simulation is that it is "difficult to leave" and you are perpetuating that for THEM.

and there's no guarantee that they are any wiser or more honest than us humans. 

Who are you referring to?

On 3/3/2024 at 5:36 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

... trying to answer the unanswerable.  

As you can see you did state it is impossible. But it is YOU who can't find the answers, not that there is no answer. 🙄

47 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Firstly, it's not easier to interact with the simulation. You feel that way as you have grown comfortable in it. You are used to it. It seems familiar to you. You have made the simulation your psychological home.

You're saying it is easier for YOU to interact with the simulation than outside the simulation. You shouldn't try and speak for others.

In your comment, which I have quoted here, you say "as it's easier to interact with". You are stating that it is easier when it is not. 

Secondly, the more someone is trapped and brainwashed into the system the more they feel, as you have said you feel, that it is "easier" for you to interact with it, you focus on it, you give it YOUR emphasis. Ergo that is YOUR self made trap.

That's entirely subjective. It's not a fact. Everyone can learn to do it, just like everyone learns to walk, talk and a million other things. 

You might fail YOUR driving test a hundred times, but that doesn't mean driving is "easier said than done". 

The system constantly puts out propaganda that " travelling to other realms" is difficult when it is not. It is NATURAL to us. They use language like "travelling" to make it sound far away. 🙄 They use words like "realms" to add confusion and fear as it sounds foreign to people and they have conditioned them to have a fear of the unknown. It's obvious that they would do that to keep people in line. People who parrot that for them, as you are doing, are helping the system to keep people trapped.

One of the biggest scams to make anything outside the system seem difficult to interact with is the New Age and 'Spiritual' bs. It has set up a whole system of belief that only enlightened people, and years of 'spirituality' will get you out of this world. All the spiritual abilities dogma is a load of crap. Religion is the same. It sets up barriers to leaving this world after physical death. Heaven, hell and all that bs.

You don't need to be enlightened (which doesn't exist anyway), or be an empath, or a psychic or whatever. 🙄

The biggest lie about getting out of the simulation is that it is "difficult to leave" and you are perpetuating that for THEM.

Who are you referring to?

Are you saying that you find it easier to contact other minds in other realms than talking to me right now? If so, can you give an example of:

who/what you talked to,

what was said,

how did you know that they/it was outside our realm and not something inside pretending to be on the outside?

As to who/what is outside this realm - who can say? I assume they are mostly good. One of them will be me when I leave this realm, or some version of me, so I hope I'm a good egg.

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

10 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

As you can see you did state it is impossible. But it is YOU who can't find the answers, not that there is no answer. 🙄

When I said "unanswerable", that was lazy. I should have written "very difficult to answer accurately with our human limitations". No one has all the answers on these esoteric issues.

23 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

...If so, can you give an example of:

who/what you talked to,

what was said,...

Do you think asking anyone for detailed information about their  personal life is ok? Do you walk up to strangers in a restaurant, pub or coffee shop and demand to.know about their personal life? I hope your answer to that is no. If not you'd be crazy.

If people choose to share information that is their choice, no one here, or anywhere else, has a right to any answer.

As to who/what is outside this realm - who can say?

Anyone who has been outside this realm can say.

I assume they are mostly good. One of them will be me, or some version of me, so I hope I'm a good egg.

Whether beings are 'mostly good' or not is a matter for debate. Goodness is not a qualification or essential for being in and out of this world or any other. There are highly 'talented' beings who are just enjoying being assholes, some pretend to be higher beings when it suits them. They might just pretend to be your dead grandma.

One thing I'd like to clarify is that so called 'angels', 'higher beings' etc. are just labels. If humans start showing deference to beings 'higher' than themselves they are going to stay trapped. Also most channelling is bs. At best people are talking to themselves, at worst they are being f**ked with.

There are a lot of evil beings taking advantage of the programming of the simulation. Humans tend to wander about in the astral like sleepwalking children. Put those two together and you get the traumatized population we see in this world. What's sad is that many people 'trapped' in the simulation are hiding from the memories of trauma and acting it out subconsciously. It's designed that way.

Whether you're good or not ('a good egg' as you put it) depends entirely on two things. Who you are when you are alone (when no one is looking) and who you are if there were no consequences for your actions. The system, the entities, use total surveillance (and the internet) to gather data on everyone in the simulation to find out the answers to those two questions about you. Then they plan how to use it to manipulate you.

49 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

When I said "unanswerable", that was lazy. I should have written "very difficult to answer accurately with our human limitations".

Fair enough.

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

Do you think asking anyone for detailed information about their  personal life is ok? Do you walk up to strangers in a restaurant, pub or coffee shop and demand to.know about their personal life? I hope your answer to that is no. If not you'd be crazy.

Hypocrite! You've asked forum members to tell you of their personal experiences. Also, you aren't exactly a complete stranger on this forum, so you've lost a little of your right to indignantly demand total privacy on issues you voluntarily talk about and sometimes start yourself. 

Or perhaps you won't answer because you can't answer satisfactorily. Either you deliberately and unhelpfully keep your cards close, or you have no cards to play. 

16 hours ago, Phil26 said:

The entities hate a mind like yours, one who questions, thinks and looks for what is going on.

Your attitude is also good for making the entities think you are "more trouble than you're worth". They want easy energy supply (they are lazy by nature) so when a being is giving them a hard time they want rid of you.

They hate being seen. Once you see them for what they are it infuriates them

Have you seen them? And if so did they look like how David Icke describes them? 

4 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Actually you're wrong. The difference is I ASKED them. You are DEMANDING answers and screaming hysterically when you don't get them, which is exactly what you are doing right now. 🙄

If I ask someone something and they don't answer then I leave it, as any sane person would. I don't nag them like you do. You don't just do it to me either, you tend to nag people if they don't answer you.

A normal mature adult accepts the rights of others to not follow the random requests of people over the internet. 🙄

You don't live in Nigeria do you?

I must have missed that part of the conditions of using the forum. 😜

I assume you're trolling because that is just laughable. 😆

Where on earth do you get the idea you have any right to demand personal information from any other forum member. What a bizarre world you live in.

Oh dear. 😆 Smh.

You create the impression of having great knowledge about other realms yet are strangely reluctant to yield the fruits of your wisdom. All talk and not much else. 

Come on Phil26, who do you work for? You're way too annoying and provocative to be a sincere forum member. I've been on this forum and its' predecessors for 10 years or so and few compare with you, not even the notorious traitor "SeanX". You remind me of Charlie Veitch, but at least he was amusing. 

19 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

You create the impression of having great knowledge about other realms yet are strangely reluctant to yield the fruits of your wisdom. All talk and not much else. 

Come on Phil26, who do you work for? You're way too annoying and provocative to be a sincere forum member. I've been on this forum and its' predecessors for 10 years or so and few compare with you, not even the notorious traitor "SeanX". You remind me of Charlie Veitch, but at least he was amusing. 

You need a hobby.  😆

23 hours ago, Phil26 said:

What stops them from killing people off that are trouble for them? 🤔

They want more energy to harvest yet there's a depopulation agenda going on, so less people to harvest energy from.

I appreciate everyone's answers and input. And of course I don't expect people to be 100% correct etc. For me its just very interesting to read about other's thoughts and experiences and to keep an open mind about everything thats going on in this crazy world and outside 🙂

On 3/9/2024 at 9:36 AM, Bombadil said:

The troll and derailer has gone.

ah I was gonna say we had a vampire in the room and everyone was gettin triggered while he sucked on delicious chi. 😈

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2024 at 3:44 AM, Jenbell said:

What stops them from killing people off that are trouble for them? 🤔

They want more energy to harvest yet there's a depopulation agenda going on, so less people to harvest energy from.

I appreciate everyone's answers and input. And of course I don't expect people to be 100% correct etc. For me its just very interesting to read about other's thoughts and experiences and to keep an open mind about everything thats going on in this crazy world and outside 🙂

After you die, most have bought a ticket to hell so that's where they will go and energy harvested even more. It doesn't matter whether you are dead or alive.

So this is our predicament literally, locked in the Cube.

If you have ever signed any form of government form, paid mortgage, done some chakra work, have birth certs and list goes on.

Anyone watched the Cube? 😔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esjc0rPj3K4

How do I know this? The Architect explained how it is done. And I don't have a link to give to you because it has been deleted. See all the good stuff gets deleted.

This means, both angels and demons are stuck in the Matrix somewhere. I think they are more like apps. The programme runs when you give it energy.

The only way out is either you lose yourself....your ID like Buddhist do by removing your ego which will take years and life times to do unless you know how to do it swfitly and there is away. OR embed yourself in 5D AND be a vampire so that you won't get eaten while you are alive or when you dead. I don't mean you go eating babies like satanist though. You become a blackhole. This is only a temporary solution until you discover better solution to really get out.

And even worse, while we are still debating whether there are multiverses, there is a megaverse on top of it.

Apparently, there are 30 levels of aethers. 😵

Edited by DaleP