Jump to content

Reincarnation is a Trap


Gremmels

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Except....time as we know it is a construct for control.

Sure, it's the nature of this realm.  Still, time is a state of mind more than an actuality.  A parameter of a program.  All there is, is the eternal. Everything covering us is the transitory, ever in motion/change.  Everything in the realm of the mind is of the mind.  We're in a VR game trying to understand life on the outside.  Best practice would be to take off the headset and find out.

 

It's why knowledge has been occulted over the recent era.  To show us the method of investigation, science of the soul if you will, is to relinquish said control.  And to know the rules of the game, we're better able to navigate and eventually leave here for good.  I believe the purpose of human birth is solely to remember who we are, and the opportunity to do work/reconcile many lifetimes before we can return.  If you're sincere, it's like Indiana Jones when he steps off the cliff and steps onto the hidden path.  Blind faith is insufficient, but with effort the next step always unfolds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I am coming to the conclusion that this realm was created to give us (separate aspects of the true Source) the opportunity to grow and learn, and this is done through the opportunity of 'free-will'. 'Free-will' within a realm where there are polarities, temptations, opposites and 'separate-ness' affords us the opportunity to make any decision we want; for 'dark and light', but the consequences of 'free-will' are the 'karmic consequences'. 

 

So I agree, I am coming to the conclusion that those things only exist in this 'realm' where we appear 'separate' from Source and not a part of it, and all others here. Perhaps this is why the 'Dark forces' are so intent on limiting our Spiritual growth so that we remain locked into this 'game'; whether that is for our benefit, theirs, or both is open for debate personally as I am not convinced either way on that part. 

 

I think this realm is underpinned by an inanimate AI intelligence that is programmed by the Rebel Creator to carry out the 'Great Work' (to live in a consequence-free environment). But - I wonder - did this Rebel include a get-out-of-jail plan if this Frankenstein experiment went awry? Is there a another AI intelligence on our side?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

 

I think this realm is underpinned by an inanimate AI intelligence that is programmed by the Rebel Creator to carry out the 'Great Work' (to live in a consequence-free environment). But - I wonder - did this Rebel include a get-out-of-jail plan if this Frankenstein experiment went awry? Is there a another AI intelligence on our side?

On this subject I am constantly reminded of the book/ film/ series of Westworld.

The premise being that we are all in a giant game which feels and looks real. We can die many times, but are reborn back into the system until we realise it is a system. At that point we awaken and begin to take back our destiny and seek a way out. What we begin to realise, is, that we are way more powerful as a collective if we work together to take down the control grid....

 

What if...the get out of jail free card is... the choice to find the path to your true self.... to awaken your people, and regain your true power, causing an end to the system for all.

 

Does this plot line not sound familiar?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

 

I think this realm is underpinned by an inanimate AI intelligence that is programmed by the Rebel Creator to carry out the 'Great Work' (to live in a consequence-free environment). But - I wonder - did this Rebel include a get-out-of-jail plan if this Frankenstein experiment went awry? Is there a another AI intelligence on our side?

It could well be, and this aligns somewhat with Jason Breshears from Archaix ideas. If I remembering correctly Jason has postulated that perhaps the 'resets' or cataclysms are possibly the work of the 'good side' in 'regulating' the 'darker AI', although these terms I am using are significantly butchering his work 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

On this subject I am constantly reminded of the book/ film/ series of Westworld.

The premise being that we are all in a giant game which feels and looks real. We can die many times, but are reborn back into the system until we realise it is a system. At that point we awaken and begin to take back our destiny and seek a way out. What we begin to realise, is, that we are way more powerful as a collective if we work together to take down the control grid....

 

What if...the get out of jail free card is... the choice to find the path to your true self.... to awaken your people, and regain your true power, causing an end to the system for all.

 

Does this plot line not sound familiar?

It is interesting you use Westworld as an example, as I have been using this for a year or so myself. Where we perhaps differ is our way of seeing the parallels. For me, I wonder if this realm is much like Westworld in the way it 'encourages' or even begins the Genesis of the 'Soul'? By this, I mean perhaps like Westworld the realm is built with many NPC's, but through experience, relationships, and ultimately love and attachments, the Soul is 'born', or created? Only once the 'Soul is awakened' can you see through the veil and ultimately seek the 'truth' and 'a way out'. 

 

Perhaps this 'realm' created to 'grow Souls', or at least allow Souls the opportunity to expand. Perhaps the 'resets' are the way the realm 'cleanses' those who have not had the Genesis of the Soul experience and then allows those Souls who have developed to move outside of the 'realm'. Or as you say, perhaps it is US (that is we Souls) that break free by intent and determination. 

 

As I write this, I see that our different ideas are minimal, perhaps it is merely differences in language, or the limits of trying to explain concepts in minimal amount of words. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
Added middle paragraph.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It is interesting you use Westworld as an example, as I have been using this for a year or so myself. Where we perhaps differ is our way of seeing the parallels. For me, I wonder if this realm is much like Westworld in the way it 'encourages' or even begins the Genesis of the 'Soul'? By this, I mean perhaps like Westworld the realm is built with many NPC's, but through experience, relationships, and ultimately love and attachments, the Soul is 'born', or created? Only once the 'Soul is awakened' can you see through the veil and ultimately seek the 'truth' and 'a way out'. 

 

Perhaps this 'realm' created to 'grow Souls', or at least allow Souls the opportunity to expand. Perhaps the 'resets' are the way the realm 'cleanses' those who have not had the Genesis of the Soul experience and then allows those Souls who have developed to move outside of the 'realm'. Or as you say, perhaps it is US (that is we Souls) that break free by intent and determination. 

 

As I write this, I see that our different ideas are minimal, perhaps it is merely differences in language, or the limits of trying to explain concepts in minimal amount of words. 

Yes, thats an intriguing idea for sure. Westworld concept/ plot is just an easy way to describe this soul game to those unfamiliar with it, for me anyway. It is interesting how close it comes though eh?

I do think learning to break free is the key though, in whichever way that works for each individual.

For the majority of my life I've pushed away the clues to enter the soul realm. Then, when I finally allowed it in I was given a rocket paced awakening with an instruction manual I had to work out for myself 🤣 Good job I like detective problem solving.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yes, thats an intriguing idea for sure. Westworld concept/ plot is just an easy way to describe this soul game to those unfamiliar with it, for me anyway. It is interesting how close it comes though eh?

I do think learning to break free is the key though, in whichever way that works for each individual.

For the majority of my life I've pushed away the clues to enter the soul realm. Then, when I finally allowed it in I was given a rocket paced awakening with an instruction manual I had to work out for myself 🤣 Good job I like detective problem solving.

 

Yes, as we know a lot of truth resides in the Movies and shows that are developed and Westworld was one of them. Much like the Mandela Effect, as Archaix recently said on their show regarding it, it could be the way that 'the construct lets us know this is not real'. 

 

I agree, the key in this 'reality' is to ultimately break free. Fortunately or unfortunately I have been on a journey of doing this for some time.  Initially I needed to break free from the childhood programming and family dynamics or 'trauma' as I always felt like a prisoner trapped in my own mind/feelings/trauma/conditioning/perception of myself. This led me on a discovery of the 'bigger programming' of which the likes of David Icke talked about. And finally, to the even bigger programming of what this 'reality is'. I am sure I am not finished yet and there are more layers to this. So for me at least, I was always destined to seek the truth as I needed to break free from the terrified kid I was; scared of the World, people, my own insecurities and fears and always feeling 'different', 'worthless' and a whole host of other lovely things that made a life a nightmare. Thankfully I have healed a lot, but there is always more to do. 

 

It is great that you have been 'fast-tracked' after 'allowing it in'. I wouldn't change any of my journey, but it wasn't exactly easy as I am sure if hasn't been for anyone. But in the end, as we say, the goal is to become 'free', in whatever way that looks like for all of us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

 

I agree, the key in this 'reality' is to ultimately break free

I think this is the single most important task obfuscated from us.  Without knowing it, or made to be deliberately oblivious to it, we remain 'confident' this one life is all there is and miss any chance of removing ourselves from the cycle.  The Hindu Wheel of Transmigration is pretty crazy.  The Buddha, to paraphrase, also said that it is easier to saw a 1mile x 1mile x 1mile hard stone in half with a strand of silkworm than it is to reach the next human birth.  

 

I think initially on this part of the journey we were still in full conscious contact with home.  Over time and with enough coverings (mind and bodies) we began to take this world too seriously.  The world was setup within certain parameters and we decided to 'play' in it.  Now I do believe after much time a certain group learned how to control and manipulate, in unimaginable ways, the bulk of this place.  Isn't that what we're taught, to eat, drink, and be merry?  How many of us can commit atrocities if our minds can justify it?  I'm a lifelong vegetarian, but if someone was intending harm on my family I wouldn't think twice to put them down.  Of course I'd try hard for a better resolution, but if that was my only choice it wouldn't be difficult.  Point is, morality can be subjective while the consequences of each action is objective; we get back what we put out.  Truly walking a mile in the other person's shoes.  The only way all that is accounted for during a life can be repaid is through more lives.  Like when Jesus was asked about the man born blind.  His disciples asked how that could be fair.  His reply was that 'so the works of God can be made manifest' (I read this as so the workings or machinations can be made obvious - and again I'm not promoting Christianity, just the wisdom held within traditions).

 

I believe part of the waking up process is the painful step of taking stock as to our situation.  Without an honest and unbiased analysis, the mind can come up with myriad reasons as to our predicament.  It's said that for every step we take, the Lord takes 100.  In the worst of storms, the most prudent step is the one right in front.  Wether we listen to the little voice or not will determine our trajectory.  Our golden compass cannot steer us wrong.  As God does, it patiently waits and allows us the full scope of choice (however much of a 'choice' or 'option' is unnecessary here, the illusion we have it is sufficient for  determining our state of mind). 

 

Thought begets Speech.  Speech begets Action.  Action begets Habit.  Habit begets Character.  Character begets Destiny.  Start from the root, inside-out, allowing the stillness to settle and find your center there.  When the raging river becomes a pond's reflection, you will find what you're looking for.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes, as we know a lot of truth resides in the Movies and shows that are developed and Westworld was one of them. Much like the Mandela Effect, as Archaix recently said on their show regarding it, it could be the way that 'the construct lets us know this is not real'. 

 

I agree, the key in this 'reality' is to ultimately break free. Fortunately or unfortunately I have been on a journey of doing this for some time.  Initially I needed to break free from the childhood programming and family dynamics or 'trauma' as I always felt like a prisoner trapped in my own mind/feelings/trauma/conditioning/perception of myself. This led me on a discovery of the 'bigger programming' of which the likes of David Icke talked about. And finally, to the even bigger programming of what this 'reality is'. I am sure I am not finished yet and there are more layers to this. So for me at least, I was always destined to seek the truth as I needed to break free from the terrified kid I was; scared of the World, people, my own insecurities and fears and always feeling 'different', 'worthless' and a whole host of other lovely things that made a life a nightmare. Thankfully I have healed a lot, but there is always more to do. 

 

It is great that you have been 'fast-tracked' after 'allowing it in'. I wouldn't change any of my journey, but it wasn't exactly easy as I am sure if hasn't been for anyone. But in the end, as we say, the goal is to become 'free', in whatever way that looks like for all of us. 

Yeah. I had a lot of nudges in my younger days. Which I chose to think of as just 'weird stuff....

Heres a few for some flavour

I had a doppelganger of me in my hometown, I had an astral journey at 14, I've had weird dreams my entire life including prophetic ones, I get messages in my head when I need to make big changes and I may be dithering about it, I have an ability to read people thats uncannily correct, I've always felt bad energy or people, I get moments where profound stuff comes out of my mouth and I'm surprised by what I say. (So much fun and games!)

A lot of my journey had had pain in it, its just part of the clearing process I think. 

I've never seen the Mandela effect movie.

In my youth I lived in Africa and back then Mandela himself was seen as a terrorist and in jail because he killed and maimed plenty of people, now he's a martyr. That's what they do to us, change the narrative constantly so we never understand the truth. Covid was a perfect example of that too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, runhomejack said:

I think this is the single most important task obfuscated from us.  Without knowing it, or made to be deliberately oblivious to it, we remain 'confident' this one life is all there is and miss any chance of removing ourselves from the cycle.  The Hindu Wheel of Transmigration is pretty crazy.  The Buddha, to paraphrase, also said that it is easier to saw a 1mile x 1mile x 1mile hard stone in half with a strand of silkworm than it is to reach the next human birth.  

 

I think initially on this part of the journey we were still in full conscious contact with home.  Over time and with enough coverings (mind and bodies) we began to take this world too seriously.  The world was setup within certain parameters and we decided to 'play' in it.  Now I do believe after much time a certain group learned how to control and manipulate, in unimaginable ways, the bulk of this place.  Isn't that what we're taught, to eat, drink, and be merry?  How many of us can commit atrocities if our minds can justify it?  I'm a lifelong vegetarian, but if someone was intending harm on my family I wouldn't think twice to put them down.  Of course I'd try hard for a better resolution, but if that was my only choice it wouldn't be difficult.  Point is, morality can be subjective while the consequences of each action is objective; we get back what we put out.  Truly walking a mile in the other person's shoes.  The only way all that is accounted for during a life can be repaid is through more lives.  Like when Jesus was asked about the man born blind.  His disciples asked how that could be fair.  His reply was that 'so the works of God can be made manifest' (I read this as so the workings or machinations can be made obvious - and again I'm not promoting Christianity, just the wisdom held within traditions).

 

I believe part of the waking up process is the painful step of taking stock as to our situation.  Without an honest and unbiased analysis, the mind can come up with myriad reasons as to our predicament.  It's said that for every step we take, the Lord takes 100.  In the worst of storms, the most prudent step is the one right in front.  Wether we listen to the little voice or not will determine our trajectory.  Our golden compass cannot steer us wrong.  As God does, it patiently waits and allows us the full scope of choice (however much of a 'choice' or 'option' is unnecessary here, the illusion we have it is sufficient for  determining our state of mind). 

 

Thought begets Speech.  Speech begets Action.  Action begets Habit.  Habit begets Character.  Character begets Destiny.  Start from the root, inside-out, allowing the stillness to settle and find your center there.  When the raging river becomes a pond's reflection, you will find what you're looking for.

Brilliant post and you write with such wisdom and power. I could not agree more; there are times when I look around and 'see' the World and people who appear to be living life like it is the only one you get, and wonder if they would change their perspective if they realised they have 'played this game' many times over. As humans there does appear to have been a lot of programming to make people 'not take life so seriously, have fun, party', but ultimately get 'bogged down' in the frivolous and superficial. But as a Soul, it is akin to the creepy Uncle who never grew up embarrassing themselves on the dancefloor. 

 

If people realised this 'game' that they seem to enjoy, has been played for many lifetimes, you wonder if they would start to think 'I better get sh!t done here'. But of course, this 'realm' was built that way, and for a reason, to actually hinder the Spiritual development of the Soul, or at least it seems that way, or at least one element of this 'realm' is controlled by those with this intent. Ultimately, It may be that this 'reality' is a master level game' where we enter to develop the skills of Warrior, Sovereignty, Individualisation, and to Create as a fragment and seemingly separate aspect of Source. But I agree, in order to enter into this 'path', one must be truly honest and ready to face one's deepest fears which is not easy at all. Most people spend most of their time running from the things that will ultimately set them free, never realising that freedom lies in going 'through'. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yeah. I had a lot of nudges in my younger days. Which I chose to think of as just 'weird stuff....

Heres a few for some flavour

I had a doppelganger of me in my hometown, I had an astral journey at 14, I've had weird dreams my entire life including prophetic ones, I get messages in my head when I need to make big changes and I may be dithering about it, I have an ability to read people thats uncannily correct, I've always felt bad energy or people, I get moments where profound stuff comes out of my mouth and I'm surprised by what I say. (So much fun and games!)

A lot of my journey had had pain in it, its just part of the clearing process I think. 

I've never seen the Mandela effect movie.

In my youth I lived in Africa and back then Mandela himself was seen as a terrorist and in jail because he killed and maimed plenty of people, now he's a martyr. That's what they do to us, change the narrative constantly so we never understand the truth. Covid was a perfect example of that too.

I had a doppelganger too! People in my small Town would often claim they 'saw me', or asked me 'were you in such and such today' and I would say no, and they would not believe it was not me. 

 

It is great that you can look back and see clear evidence that 'your inner wisdom and knowing' was always present in you. Indeed, it seems everything must change over time, nothing is allowed to remain constant. The talk on Archaix about the Mandela Effect with Martin Lietcke and ShivaShampoo (one of Jason's subs) was interesting, if going over much of the same ground, but it was interesting to hear Jason's perspective on it from his research perspective and theory of the Similucrum (linked below in case anyone else is interested).

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will check that out later on. Thanks.

I feel if we really think about it we can all see and connect some of our weird experiences. Dejavu is another one I had a few times, for example. The belief I've come to now is that these weird things are gentle nudges to look deeper. If you continue to ignore them they get more insistent until they are do obvious you can't ignore them. The covid debacle was a mass time of collective wake up, akin to a slap in the face!

 

Some of Jason's work definitely hit the truth mark for me. In my case the mayan timeliness graph and pyramid stuff particularly. I have seen bits of my past lives in dreams and visions of those places, watched as I participated in ceremonies etc.

Billy Carsons' work on Thoth also resonated a lot.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2023 at 5:55 PM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Brilliant post and you write with such wisdom and power. I could not agree more; there are times when I look around and 'see' the World and people who appear to be living life like it is the only one you get, and wonder if they would change their perspective if they realised they have 'played this game' many times over. As humans there does appear to have been a lot of programming to make people 'not take life so seriously, have fun, party', but ultimately get 'bogged down' in the frivolous and superficial. But as a Soul, it is akin to the creepy Uncle who never grew up embarrassing themselves on the dancefloor. 

 

If people realised this 'game' that they seem to enjoy, has been played for many lifetimes, you wonder if they would start to think 'I better get sh!t done here'. But of course, this 'realm' was built that way, and for a reason, to actually hinder the Spiritual development of the Soul, or at least it seems that way, or at least one element of this 'realm' is controlled by those with this intent. Ultimately, It may be that this 'reality' is a master level game' where we enter to develop the skills of Warrior, Sovereignty, Individualisation, and to Create as a fragment and seemingly separate aspect of Source. But I agree, in order to enter into this 'path', one must be truly honest and ready to face one's deepest fears which is not easy at all. Most people spend most of their time running from the things that will ultimately set them free, never realising that freedom lies in going 'through'. 

 

 

Kind words, but I think it's the anonymity of the Internet and the time to think and write which affords directness without trying to preach.  As I said elsewhere I don't have the ability to verify my Truth.  I feel at this point in my life at least I know the direction; whatever we're looking for is at our core.  It's a path of remembering what is and forgetting what's not at the most fundamental level.  Any devotion that leads one closer to home will work.  The gist seems to be reclaiming control of ourselves, i.e. the mind first.  It's a most terrible master, but a most noble servant.  Its outcome depends on our inputs.  The tool of meditation has been a prime method throughout the ages.

 

I believe it's Rumi who says 'tell Him your three greatest wishes; if any should differ, you're in trouble'.  As we struggle with what can be done witnessing times like these, let's not forget that even if the world as we know it is a paradise, the rules of this realm, i.e. karma/reincarnation would still exist.  Implying more transmigration and 'options' for exploring life.  Point of that is we're still getting tossed about.  As cool as this world can be, the journey home is the epic for all ages. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, runhomejack said:

Kind words, but I think it's the anonymity of the Internet and the time to think and write which affords directness without trying to preach.  As I said elsewhere I don't have the ability to verify my Truth.  I feel at this point in my life at least I know the direction; whatever we're looking for is at our core.  It's a path of remembering what is and forgetting what's not at the most fundamental level.  Any devotion that leads one closer to home will work.  The gist seems to be reclaiming control of ourselves, i.e. the mind first.  It's a most terrible master, but a most noble servant.  Its outcome depends on our inputs.  The tool of meditation has been a prime method throughout the ages.

 

I believe it's Rumi who says 'tell Him your three greatest wishes; if any should differ, you're in trouble'.  As we struggle with what can be done witnessing times like these, let's not forget that even if the world as we know it is a paradise, the rules of this realm, i.e. karma/reincarnation would still exist.  Implying more transmigration and 'options' for exploring life.  Point of that is we're still getting tossed about.  As cool as this world can be, the journey home is the epic for all ages. 

I think there is another often misrepresented truth; not all is mind. We are heart led beings. Manifestation for example comes from the heart and mind in sync. Total balance in both creates what we are, need, or can be.

 

Learning to let go of fear in all aspects is understanding the mind 101. When we master that, we start the freedom path.

When I learned to connect with my heart for decisions and gaining understanding, things began to fall into place and be easier. Or, to "flow" more naturally into place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I think there is another often misrepresented truth; not all is mind. We are heart led beings. Manifestation for example comes from the heart and mind in sync. Total balance in both creates what we are, need, or can be.

 

Learning to let go of fear in all aspects is understanding the mind 101. When we master that, we start the freedom path.

When I learned to connect with my heart for decisions and gaining understanding, things began to fall into place and be easier. Or, to "flow" more naturally into place.

That's an interesting subject, the heart.  I've heard about the idea of syncing the heart and mind before, even that the heart of hearts is a magical place, akin to Merlin's crystal cave if I remember right.  Honoring the heart allows life's influences to penetrate our stubborn will.  We become receptive to the grace and as you say things flow and unfold with more synchronicity and intention.

 

I wholly agree with the necessity to merge and balance the two, but I feel the heart is still a creation within and of the mind, or maybe better the universal mind, be it Brahma, Kal, Satan, whomever created these realms.  I see it as the physical body having a correlation to the higher bodies, astral and causal.  While the 'heart' may operate there similar to the physical body, it's still a created item.  I believe our soul has its own faculties of observation; sight and hearing.  Only when we enter into the realm of the mind do we start putting on various coverings and use their tools of observation; the five senses.

 

It's like Pluto's cave, we're trying to understand the details of the box from within the box.  Not directing that at you, more in general about our condition.  Of paramount importance is the need for direct experience.  Nothing to prove but to one's self. 

 

I've always been perplexed about the idea of God, mainly that something so great can exist while there are extreme disagreements about how to understand it.  Even a strong argument that God doesn't exist.  How can that be reconciled?  I'm a seeker, and what I can say I've found studying life is that the answers to the questions worth asking are found within.  At some point we must cut the crap.  Being awake is good, but if we don't get out of bed, the day can't start. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I don't personally believe its a trap or that we need to escape. Its a choice and we have free will. I certainly would not want to escape my soul, as the title suggests. 

To be clear as I explained before. I don't know reincarnation. And in my experience it is a false concept viewed from an absolute perspective and only exists at an illusiory level. But if you do believe it, the video maybe interesting.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2024 at 7:36 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Command your entity attachments, parasites and vampires to reincarnate in the fires of hell. They’ll hate that 

One would have to believe in "hell" first. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I posted this in a different thread, it might be useful here:

 

 

 

I would suggest for people to be careful about allowing fear to generate a self-fulfilling prophecy.

 

The "mind" or "memory" wipe thing can actually be something not so "sinister".

 

How I am seeing it now is the "ego's"(illusion "self") survival instinct came up with the "karma-reincarnation" scheme to prevent one from exiting this dream/illusion...but at the same time I have no real reason to believe that it's actually been successful or operative, just because some people might insist that it has and is.

I myself don't see, or have much, if anything, I would want to hold on to or retain in relation to this fraudulent, deceitful experience. 

 

If one wakes up from a dream that is an inversion of truth and reality, and in that dream they believed it(the dream) was the opposite of what it was--not a dream but reality,,, ,,,when/as actual real truth and reality becomes clear(remembrance) and as that occurs the validity and legitimacy of the dream will recede and it being of the nature it was(fraudulent and the opposite of Reality) will be DISMISSED AND DISCARDED AS SUCH; a laughable fantasy not worth remembering like any other shit idea/fantasy I have had here and now, in this Dream of Deceit. 

 

So as The Truth dawns(awakening), the illusion and lies are dispelled and The Truth and remembrance of Reality takes it's rightful place.

 

I won't remember this "world"...haha...what for? It was a farce. 

 

The ego is a deceit. It cannot comprehend Truth.  It can't leave.  It's not "me".  NOT EVEN CLOSE.

 

 

The only "barrier" that might/could "keep" anyone in this thing is deceit. 

 

The Truth Sets Us Free.

 

 

Identifying strongly with the false self(ego) would see/perceive Truth and Reality as threatening and terrifying, and would attempt to flee/turn away...fear is then the "guide", a deceitful one.

 

 

 

If one loses/let's go of the fake "self", what is there, what could there be to actually lose, and what could there be to regain? 

The little, limited, deceived "you", or the Infinite Being Real.

We are programmed to fear the very thing that can "save" us.

To value what amounts to shit compared with The Real.

Hahaha...that's the game and the challenge.

 

The ego seeks the impossible...immortality. It will use any and all means of deceit for that end. It is like cancer. It doesn't want people leaving it's Borg ship and it's counterfeit(inverted) "oneness".

 

 

 

Oh, it hates Jesus Christ and what he did. He refuted it all.

 

 

The Spirit Loves The Truth...the ego hates It.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2023 at 11:34 PM, RobinJ said:

On this subject I am constantly reminded of the book/ film/ series of Westworld.

The premise being that we are all in a giant game which feels and looks real. We can die many times, but are reborn back into the system until we realise it is a system. At that point we awaken and begin to take back our destiny and seek a way out. What we begin to realise, is, that we are way more powerful as a collective if we work together to take down the control grid....

 

What if...the get out of jail free card is... the choice to find the path to your true self.... to awaken your people, and regain your true power, causing an end to the system for all.

 

Does this plot line not sound familiar?

Just reading old comments.

 

Your last comment is the key to end all suffering and what some people label evil.

 

Self actualization is the freedom pass.

 

Until you identify with your true self you will sadly continue to suffer....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Just reading old comments.

 

Your last comment is the key to end all suffering and what some people label evil.

 

Self actualization is the freedom pass.

 

Until you identify with your true self you will sadly continue to suffer....

Funny thing is it's also one of David's main messages - who you truly are. But 90% folks on here not interested and get too excited about fighting bill gates, and Klaus in battles they can never win......but it's more entertaining....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...