Reincarnation is a Trap

Gremmels

Pink Floyd sings about it in a song "welcome my son to the machine fill the pipeline with the dreams" and that's the truth that there are deceivers plural it's not just Lucifer it's his brethren that listened and fell want us to ignore

Edited by Wakiza
Spelling
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 3:36 AM, RobinJ said:

There is a big ascension portal about to happen on 8.8.23  where many will get new spiritual talents, and many more will awaken

Where does this information come from and why should we trust it?

Personally, I find it difficult to believe these kinds of mediumistic pronouncements, as they never seem to tally with events in the real world. 

Utopia is always just round the corner. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Where does this information come from and why should we trust it?

Personally, I find it difficult to believe these kinds of mediumistic pronouncements, as they never seem to tally with events in the real world. 

Utopia is always just round the corner. 

Actually they do tally if you look.  if it will 'never happen' why do you think so many are waking up to their true nature now, at this point in 'time?'

We are all waking up for a reason, our choice to stay asleep to our spiritual side or not.  But, if you have courage and choose to let go of the matrix then you will be shown all kinds of correlations. Until you open the door to the wider self you will never understand, simply because the programming runs so deep. It has to be cast off and fear let go of before we can move forward.

A few years ago I felt just like you, now I see. But only you can open that door, nobody can show you really. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wakiza said:

Only some, mostly the fallen ones. Even Satan enters the heavenly realms. Job 1:6. We are all in Lucifer's 3d realm of density, slow down, and emotionally driven. The stories of the Bible and anything here in the "now" this place we call earth is a lie a untruth. These heavenly realms the Babel speaks of are the same ones Lucifer's tricking your infinite souls with here on earth. It's probably really here those realms but since we're limited in seeing visible light all we see in are human suit is what Lucifer wants us to see which is this 3d prison. Only some mostly the fallen ones those are the angels aliens gods we experience here, they will say or do anything to keep you confused and stupid up till you die. Satan enters heaven as well because he created the life after death experience so why wouldn't he be able to gain "access". As for the tunnel of light I think it's a trap like some say infinity never ends well if I was a ultimate deceiver I wouldn't have it any other way the tunnel of light I believe is the beginning of the big bang and when you step through it you'll end up in this 3d realm trap created by Lucifer to go be whatever it is you reincarnate into be it another life form or a human. The light is Lucifer's trick he's the bringer of light. I think if we where to experience something outside this trap it would be something that isn't controlled by or ran by anything but yourselves and a connection to knowing a true creators that shares knowledge, respects everything and has no controls over you or anything in that realm of true creation. But everything in this realm everything is put here to confuse control and corrupt. No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both GOD[TRUTH-REALITY] and mammon[deceit-illusions]". (Matthew 6:24)
 what Lucifer's telling us is that he is are One and Only master so you better start Believing in this lie before it consumes your soul or you won't be saved! Bs I call. The fallen ones, angels, demons, aliens, or gods cannot force us to give them are energy but they can trick or deceive us into it. Universal law. Everything that is written is either a truth but twisted to trick or a straight up lie. You can believe in two gods or masters the mother and the father who we are expressions of. The true creators is both male and female I believe. That's why it's in the Bible we are a creation of the true creators made in their image tricked conned by Lucifers greatest creation this 3d prison. But Lucifer would rather you think God or the creator couldn't be dual mother and father just good ole Lucifer so pray to Satan or to God it doesn't matter he still wins as he is both and gets energy as both. If I was the bringer of light why wouldn't I use the brightest of bright lights that we've never experienced here in the now to attract are infinite soul back to the trap. I like what someone said that when you see the light most go to it but if you're able to observe another route and take it you'll escape. That ringed a bell that sounds true

There is no satan, its all make believe to keep you in chains.

The bible and other religious texts are a cobbled together mass of truth, fiction, metaphor and lies based on monotheism. There is no infinite soul trap either, that's fear based mind control. We are already immortal. We return to our true self of light and frequency when this body journey is over, we choose to come back or not, we arent forced.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2022 at 12:02 AM, DaleP said:

The Universe doesn't operate on morals. Moral changes from time to time.

Only just came onto reading this now.... of you and RobinJ and others.... (altho I have noticed and probably read tid-bits of the thread before now)

As it will I guess.... So..... as do people change from time to time, as can their moral composition or moral compass... Morals of people can exist even when the universe is indifferent or has flexible-biases.... So if balance is an overall bias comprising of yin n yang, it is perfectly neutral but at the same time can slip slide and skid all over the spectrum in the rhythmic way of frequency as you suggest DaleP and polarity as you mentioned RobinJ saying this in Dec 2022, and for both good and bad as we as humans would see it...

Also I think realizing the universe is a pretty cold matter from the perspective of morals of how humans perceive, but still we bring to it something that gives meaning too, as well as nature laying down the rules of determinate values in the harsh ways that can operate in sustaining natural balance.... Nature will always be the barometer for balance even if humans think their worth is superior and can do a better job,,, we have a funny way of showing it..
The fact though the universe and all things yield between life and death is only of comfort if we DO have morals whilst in the land of the living I suppose.... I guess it's not so useful having morals when you're dead. 

For fun with words I could say:- In my afterlife hindsight at finally knowing the truth I/we could realize we were "dead wrong" to assume reincarnation perhaps does not exist, or "dead right" or maybe neither right nor wrong, because we don't quite know either way until it happens we die or however its' function is carried out, but whatever to assume I could consider whether I believe or not in any form of afterlife *influenced by good or evil* as seems to be the trend operating from source in these forums and who am I to say it is wrong or not a problem (like contrarily if we were to say we die and that's it), but what is the source and the driver of all that (good or evil, a mixture?) that determines our fate after death is anyhow NOT REALLY YET all too well grasped up in my headspace, but that anyway I could say I was at least dead good at assumption, and to be good at discovering the truth or not, better to die trying that not understand the meaning of life at all... And therein is a reminder again, we give meaning to life, but nature is still King by being the raw substance that allows us to exist in any capacity in the first place... Despite how humans have ruined it for themselves by becoming less than human (sub-human-artifice) and more akin to robots and machine led unfeeling meta-circuitry feigning to be consciences by the illusion of depth of artificial knowledge & data by which all morals are derailed by AI mechanical thinking (or AI simulation) rather than sentient feeling and being of individuals interacting by the human 1.0 standard of flesh and blood.

On 8/7/2023 at 12:23 AM, RobinJ said:

There is no satan, its all make believe to keep you in chains.

The bible and other religious texts are a cobbled together mass of truth, fiction, metaphor and lies based on monotheism. There is no infinite soul trap either, that's fear based mind control. We are already immortal. We return to our true self of light and frequency when this body journey is over, we choose to come back or not, we arent forced.

Great then, life **& death** & reincarnation (*if we choose*) simplified, I needed that to give relief to the whole concept. 😊

Here's a funny and disturbing thought/ concept:- 

To ironically be reincarnated by as an algorithm?... Let's leave that though to Human 2.0 or Subhuman Cyborgs. or Human Exo-skeletons, whatever they call themselves these days of the transhuman race to disgrace breed, & wherever they're headed. Beheading us probably they are primarily headed for that. 

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

Some cool ideas all around.  Felt like adding my two pents.  Definitely an amalgamation of many teachings.  Which as I see is why there are so many traditions: the Truth must always be available and taught in every age according to the minds of the times.  Word continually made flesh if you will.

In the beginning was just Source.  For whatever reason only known to itself it decided to create.  A few realms of spirit to interact with and all was groovy and magical.  We were still in direct/constant connection/rememberance of Source.  At some point a new version of experience was envisioned.  Wether this was Source's will or not doesn't matter much (some say the creator of these mental/physical realms is one of Source's greatest beings, acting perfectly in line with the divine directive).  

Creation wanted to have the ability to create, and with this the realm of the mind was created.  To experience as a separate/individuated entity.  We put on the headset/vr device of the mind to be able to interact with this new world.  A condition of existence was imposed upon creation: the law of universal justice; the Golden Rule; as we sow so shall we reap; do unto others...; every action has an equal and opposite reaction; whatever you do to one side of the equation you must do to the other; homeostasis; etc.  I believe this was the fall/original sin (sin originally meant 'to miss the mark' or 'error in judgement').  With our first action we set into motion the chain of events which led us here.  Again all of this being experienced as a separate entity we inevitably forgot the Source being fully enmeshed in this play/game/simulation.

As 'time' passed another version of this realm was created: the opportunity to put on the bodysuit to allow the mind to interact 'physically' with still another new world.  How long we've been here is unknown to us, but apparently it's unfathomable.

My understanding is that these lower versions of experience were necessary to create the longing in us to return home.  While we were experiencing the higher spirit realms there was no need or want to return.  Only through this duality we have a fuller experience of creation and separation and thus ultimately a desire to balance our accounts and begin the journey home.  I know this is a very limited human perspective of a divine plan but I believe it's a general consensus of various recorded teachings.  Just because anything can be corrupted doesn't mean there's still Truth that can't be gleaned.

Now where it gets fuzzy for me is the idea of a malevolent group bent on controlling everyone and everything.  I imagine it if true similar to Agent Smith from the Matrix.  I would argue that the creation of the Matrix was a divine commandment, and Agent Smith as a result of free will.  We all at every point in human life have the opportunity to free ourselves through understanding/knowing/experiencing the Truth, but only if we sincerely are ready to mend our ways (live in harmony), learn our lessons (repentance and sin no more), settle our accounts (debits and credits of past actions), and begin the journey home (learn to put the vr mind on sleepmode and experience directly in Spirit and in Truth).  

BTW, I have no religious affiliation if you will, more of a student of them all.

All my Love to all!

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps the darker energies are here for a reason. That reason may be simply about creating understanding around the idea of opposites and how to overcome the adversity therein. How would one learn that without experience of both being available?

Overcoming requires strength of mind and body, which is what most have given up in exchange for their souls' true possibilities and experience in this realm.

On 8/7/2023 at 12:23 AM, RobinJ said:

We return to our true self of light and frequency when this body journey is over, we choose to come back or not, we arent forced.

The obvious question arises then, why are you still here then? Shouldn't you have "chosen" to ascend and already be in the Pleroma?

8 hours ago, evanslr said:

The obvious question arises then, why are you still here then? Shouldn't you have "chosen" to ascend and already be in the Pleroma?

I'm here to do the job I came to do. When its accomplished I will return, as will others. 

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I'm here to do the job I came to do. When its accomplished I will return, as will others. 

Not many people remember agreeing to come here for any particular purpose, I certainly don't so I won't be guilted into reincarnating for not achieving something I don't know about. Do you know what your job is? If so, how? Can you remember your pre-life existence or is it through hypnosis or some other spiritual method? 

12 hours ago, Campion said:

Not many people remember agreeing to come here for any particular purpose, I certainly don't so I won't be guilted into reincarnating for not achieving something I don't know about. Do you know what your job is? If so, how? Can you remember your pre-life existence or is it through hypnosis or some other spiritual method? 

I'm not sure why you think guilt is involved in any potential reincarnation. I believe it's a choice. Guilt is really just fear projection.

I know my purpose because I've been shown it in many different ways and through listening to messages given (rather than ignoring them like i used to in my youth!), plus, when I look back at my life, all roads brought me to where I am.

Things just become more obvious. I'll also get a big emotional response to a truth now too, previously it was mega goosebumps that was a sign for me that I was on the right track.

We all have a purpose, knowing your core values are a great place to start. The more you live to those values, the easier it becomes to understand your purpose.

Another big one is letting go of past issues and fear, not allowing the current bullshit to get to you etc by learning to acknowledge it but disconnect from it.

For example, I'm aware of what the cabal are getting up to, but I dont allow it to create an emotional response, thereby removing any fear reaction. (If that makes sense!) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Campion said:

Yeah without being disrespectful it's new age thinking (coping). 

A baby comes into the world and dies after 5 mins. A person gets tortured.....

What kind of job is that and who on earth would sign up for it?

All of this is beliefs, all beit very powerful ones, that will likely lead to very bright and successful life. If it's not a belief then show me either the evidence or the pure reasoning to display this truth 

It's like people who believe in Jesus whatever. It will give them strength in dark times etc thinking there is something bigger than them, purpose or Jesus.

There's nothing bigger than you.

YOU are it I'm afraid....

If there was a purpose and that's the reason why we here. It must be quite important. So you'd imagine that all 8 billion of us would be informed of such purpose. Universe is efficient and wouldn't waste lives only giving it to a few in new age or spirituality movements.

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1

The New Age does repackage some Indian beliefs, via older movements like Theosophy. So reincarnation results from unresolved bad karma, and NDEs describe people having life reviews with a spiritual mentor and feeling bad about some things they did or didn't do. And karma can only be created while incarnated in this material dimension for some reason so we should keep returning. However I'm glad for this thread that's opened my eyes to the possibility it's all just an Annunaki trap to enslave us. 

But beyond that, I'm sceptical about reincarnation because I'm sceptical about incarnation, ie the idea that we are immortal spirits inhabiting temporary fleshy bodies, that seems too dualistic and gnostic for me. 

9 minutes ago, Campion said:

The New Age does repackage some Indian beliefs, via older movements like Theosophy. So reincarnation results from unresolved bad karma, and NDEs describe people having life reviews with a spiritual mentor and feeling bad about some things they did or didn't do. And karma can only be created while incarnated in this material dimension for some reason so we should keep returning. However I'm glad for this thread that's opened my eyes to the possibility it's all just an Annunaki trap to enslave us. 

But beyond that, I'm sceptical about reincarnation because I'm sceptical about incarnation, ie the idea that we are immortal spirits inhabiting temporary fleshy bodies, that seems too dualistic and gnostic for me. 

Yes but don't forget NDEs are pumped full of DMT. Same as in Ayahuasca. I wouldn't say is 100% reliable information. 

• Thanks 1

I think things like karma and reincarnation is mainly belief systems based on loose truths to control people.

Yes it is true and we can prove we all get recycled. As an extension, it's possible our minds get recycled like our bodies do - energy transforms - which might be what "souls" are- recycling of minds 

But the other stuff reminds me of Christianity. Don't do bad things cos you will get bad karma and bad things will happen to you. Similar to, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Same thing different place...

or do bad things and you come back as goat. Early behavioural control techniques and the beginnings of human code of conduct, so we don't all go around behaving like chimpanzees. If someone has evidence of it, then please present it. Otherwise why believe it? Unless you need someone to tell you not to behave like a chimpanzee 

(No idea why formatting gone a little weird)

• Like 1

Well if you dont open the door then how do you know what's behind it? There is overwhelming proof if you choose to look for it, even science agrees with much of it now.

I used to think like you two, now I know differently.  My experience has taught me many lessons and I'm a better person for it.

When you let go of the programming of 'science and proof' that's when you begin to understand.

By the way, it's not about believing in jesus or a power greater or outside ourselves, we are all one and we are all part of that energy.

Catch some of Gregg Bradens work, he looks at it all from both science and spiritual aspect. 

• Thanks 1

It's hard to prove something to anyone, unless that person can rely on similar experience.  The old adage: 'proof of the pudding is in the bite.'. It's generally why stories of enlightened people meeting don't say much to each other.  Their common experience is enough without proving a single thing.  Trick is to follow their example and find out for yourself, as they did themselves.  Not just put them on a pedestal for all time.  We seek out professionals to mentor under in vocational/career trades.  Similar thing with spirituality, and even more importantly.  Take a guide on your journey is always travel advice given in foreign territory.  Beware of false prophets, but I've heard that on the path to know Source, Life will always guide the sincere ones, no matter the circumstances leading to this birth.  Of course it can't be proven to anyone, only ourselves.

If reincarnation is a possibility, the only mechanism I see as the other side of the coin of Justice, is its cousin, karma.  Those two 'laws' if you will, determine impartially the result of where everyone finds themselves at any given point.  Blind justice.  Maybe it's just a ledger, and by not knowing our past actions we can more honestly demonstrate where we currently are on our individual journey.  Removing God from the equation certainly makes it easier to act less than honorably.  Also for such a grand creation, one life doesn't seem fair, but that's just me it seems.  The Golden Rule, what goes around, comes around, seems to be acknowledged in nearly every civilization.  The key to breaking the cycle is to learn how to remove ourselves from the playing board while alive.  Die the living death.  Then through direct experience, no-thing is left to fear and we learn how to settle our debts.  Hence liberated we are able to go home, lessons learned/experience gained/divine plan accomplished.

12 hours ago, runhomejack said:

It's hard to prove something to anyone, unless that person can rely on similar experience.  The old adage: 'proof of the pudding is in the bite.'. It's generally why stories of enlightened people meeting don't say much to each other.  Their common experience is enough without proving a single thing.  Trick is to follow their example and find out for yourself, as they did themselves.  Not just put them on a pedestal for all time.  We seek out professionals to mentor under in vocational/career trades.  Similar thing with spirituality, and even more importantly.  Take a guide on your journey is always travel advice given in foreign territory.  Beware of false prophets, but I've heard that on the path to know Source, Life will always guide the sincere ones, no matter the circumstances leading to this birth.  Of course it can't be proven to anyone, only ourselves.

If reincarnation is a possibility, the only mechanism I see as the other side of the coin of Justice, is its cousin, karma.  Those two 'laws' if you will, determine impartially the result of where everyone finds themselves at any given point.  Blind justice.  Maybe it's just a ledger, and by not knowing our past actions we can more honestly demonstrate where we currently are on our individual journey.  Removing God from the equation certainly makes it easier to act less than honorably.  Also for such a grand creation, one life doesn't seem fair, but that's just me it seems.  The Golden Rule, what goes around, comes around, seems to be acknowledged in nearly every civilization.  The key to breaking the cycle is to learn how to remove ourselves from the playing board while alive.  Die the living death.  Then through direct experience, no-thing is left to fear and we learn how to settle our debts.  Hence liberated we are able to go home, lessons learned/experience gained/divine plan accomplished.

I believe this realm was created in the hope of destroying karma and cause-and-effect (which is impossible). So far the result is a strange world where cause-and -effect (karma) is either instant or delayed, e.g. My body responds to my thoughts quickly, but external objects only respond- if at all - in the long term.

I don't believe in the classic view of reincarnation, as our world is in a different time frame to the rest of creation, so we each only have one life here. However, the karma remains internalised in this world. Reincarnation only exists in the sense that we humans and animals are all reincarnations of each other, including the people in the present, not just those in the future or past.

11 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I believe this realm was created in the hope of destroying karma and cause-and-effect (which is impossible). So far the result is a strange world where cause-and -effect (karma) is either instant or delayed, e.g. My body responds to my thoughts quickly, but external objects only respond- if at all - in the long term.

What do you think of the idea of higher realms within the universal mind/matrix?  i.e. astral and causal.  There are disagreements upon subdivisions in the realms, but that generally this version of creation has 3 to it.  Is karma in all 3, or just relegated to the physical?  I'm not able to go within to verify, the act of putting the mind on standby is incredible.  Although the greatest struggle is just knocking sometimes, that's where the real journey begins.

11 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I don't believe in the classic view of reincarnation, as our world is in a different time frame to the rest of creation, so we each only have one life here.

It was either you or someone else who mentioned the idea of somewhere 'out of time' if I can remember the gist closely.  Is that because of our original usage of the mind, or is that something to do later on down the line?

19 hours ago, runhomejack said:

What do you think of the idea of higher realms within the universal mind/matrix?  i.e. astral and causal.  There are disagreements upon subdivisions in the realms, but that generally this version of creation has 3 to it.  Is karma in all 3, or just relegated to the physical?  I'm not able to go within to verify, the act of putting the mind on standby is incredible.  Although the greatest struggle is just knocking sometimes, that's where the real journey begins.

It was either you or someone else who mentioned the idea of somewhere 'out of time' if I can remember the gist closely.  Is that because of our original usage of the mind, or is that something to do later on down the line?

I conclude that the idea that karma/cause-and-effect/time only exists here in our physical realm is Ruling Elite propaganda, because they want to eliminate karma. Karma manifests in different ways in different realms, but regardless is essential wherever you are. How else would you make sense of the world around you? 

The only way that karma could be defeated was to create the illusion that it was removed. The Creator of this realm (all of us) had to create this world using the tiniest possible piece of energy/karma which spanned the smallest possible span of time; so small it would seem as if time had stopped, and the karmic punch would be suspended in time. 

That tiny bit of energy then fragmented holographically to create the physical structure of this world. 

It's just a theory though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I conclude that the idea that karma/cause-and-effect/time only exists here in our physical realm is Ruling Elite propaganda, because they want to eliminate karma. Karma manifests in different ways in different realms, but regardless is essential wherever you are. How else would you make sense of the world around you? 

The only way that karma could be defeated was to create the illusion that it was removed. The Creator of this realm (all of us) had to create this world using the tiniest possible piece of energy/karma which spanned the smallest possible span of time; so small it would seem as if time had stopped, and the karmic punch would be suspended in time. 

That tiny bit of energy then fragmented holographically to create the physical structure of this world. 

I am coming to the conclusion that this realm was created to give us (separate aspects of the true Source) the opportunity to grow and learn, and this is done through the opportunity of 'free-will'. 'Free-will' within a realm where there are polarities, temptations, opposites and 'separate-ness' affords us the opportunity to make any decision we want; for 'dark and light', but the consequences of 'free-will' are the 'karmic consequences'. 

So I agree, I am coming to the conclusion that those things only exist in this 'realm' where we appear 'separate' from Source and not a part of it, and all others here. Perhaps this is why the 'Dark forces' are so intent on limiting our Spiritual growth so that we remain locked into this 'game'; whether that is for our benefit, theirs, or both is open for debate personally as I am not convinced either way on that part. 

4 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Hmm interesting stuff.  If time stopped, appearing as no-time then, the souls of the various life forms occupying that space would reincarnate as only those options contained within specified field of time.  Since all options can be played out, there is no karma?  Or is it just a game for the rulers to keep the charade to avoid reaping/paying due their karmas?  Like, if you find a way to prolong life, and you do it right, you can live for quite a while.

As for the creator of this realm.  I believe there is one source of all things, name it whatever.  Through instruction from source, the creator of the mind and these realms provided a new way of experiencing.  It's a played out trope but the Matrix is a good analogy to me still.  We participated and set in motion the events leading us to this point.  The cabal I would call Agent Smith.  This is where it gets fuzzy, but researching things like the difference between the two flowers of life (Fibonacci v Krystal Spiral - consumptive modelling v return-to-source modelling) lead me to show how we've been messed with on a fundamental level (compare the two shapes they make and what they imply).  If things can be changed in higher realms structurally that affects us here in the material, it's hard to imagine what a devoted group can do playing the long con.

I hold that our soul is what was created by Source, somehow being part and parcel, as if the ocean contained within a drop.  Whatever covering we've put on since was just to experience life in another way.  Whatever humans were spliced with to create our species was just the invention of this suit, nothing more, nothing fantastic, not our creators.

33 minutes ago, runhomejack said:

Hmm interesting stuff.  If time stopped, appearing as no-time then, the souls of the various life forms occupying that space would reincarnate as only those options contained within specified field of time.  Since all options can be played out, there is no karma?  Or is it just a game for the rulers to keep the charade to avoid reaping/paying due their karmas?  Like, if you find a way to prolong life, and you do it right, you can live for quite a while.

As for the creator of this realm.  I believe there is one source of all things, name it whatever.  Through instruction from source, the creator of the mind and these realms provided a new way of experiencing.  It's a played out trope but the Matrix is a good analogy to me still.  We participated and set in motion the events leading us to this point.  The cabal I would call Agent Smith.  This is where it gets fuzzy, but researching things like the difference between the two flowers of life (Fibonacci v Krystal Spiral - consumptive modelling v return-to-source modelling) lead me to show how we've been messed with on a fundamental level (compare the two shapes they make and what they imply).  If things can be changed in higher realms structurally that affects us here in the material, it's hard to imagine what a devoted group can do playing the long con.

I hold that our soul is what was created by Source, somehow being part and parcel, as if the ocean contained within a drop.  Whatever covering we've put on since was just to experience life in another way.  Whatever humans were spliced with to create our species was just the invention of this suit, nothing more, nothing fantastic, not our creators.

Except....time as we know it is a construct for control.