Reincarnation is a Trap

Gremmels

I see a lot of people who will not even truly consider if 'this is a prison with a reincarnation trap'. I think some who have woken up, or even those on the 'Spiritual path' still refuse to look at the negative and are locked in to viewing everything has having a 'divine purpose' and that is is all being guided by a supreme loving being, but there is a lot of evidence that says this is not the case. 

I have gone through periods where I totally believed in the concept of the 'divine' aspect of this Universe, and that it was a benevolent 'being'. But then I started to wonder if I was simply being deceived and that what is 'running this' is actually malevolent in 'nature'. I still move through each of these possibilities at times, and remain open to both. But I do see very educated people who remain steadfast in refusing to even consider this 'reality' may be malevolently controlled including Jason Breshears from Archaix who despite doing more research than any human on the planet today, will only look at it through the 'positive' lens. Of course, he may simply be right, but I do see people who for some reason, won't/don't want to consider the 'prison aspect'. Maybe it is something 'in built' in us that we see through the positive lens, but I think unless you have truly considered it fully, then you are running the risk of being deceived. 

Of course there is the possibility that this is BOTH; that 'outside' this 'reality' does exist the Universe we intuitively 'know', but that our Souls have been hijacked and imprisoned here, whether we CAN get out is another matter though. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I see a lot of people who will not even truly consider if 'this is a prison with a reincarnation trap'. I think some who have woken up, or even those on the 'Spiritual path' still refuse to look at the negative and are locked in to viewing everything has having a 'divine purpose' and that is is all being guided by a supreme loving being, but there is a lot of evidence that says this is not the case. 

I have gone through periods where I totally believed in the concept of the 'divine' aspect of this Universe, and that it was a benevolent 'being'. But then I started to wonder if I was simply being deceived and that what is 'running this' is actually malevolent in 'nature'. I still move through each of these possibilities at times, and remain open to both. But I do see very educated people who remain steadfast in refusing to even consider this 'reality' may be malevolently controlled including Jason Breshears from Archaix who despite doing more research than any human on the planet today, will only look at it through the 'positive' lens. Of course, he may simply be right, but I do see people who for some reason, won't/don't want to consider the 'prison aspect'. Maybe it is something 'in built' in us that we see through the positive lens, but I think unless you have truly considered it fully, then you are running the risk of being deceived. 

Of course there is the possibility that this is BOTH; that 'outside' this 'reality' does exist the Universe we intuitively 'know', but that our Souls have been hijacked and imprisoned here, whether we CAN get out is another matter though. 

I looked at both sides and am still open to change my mind later. I think it depends on many things as to whether you feel it's a prison or not. Maybe to some it is that because that's their belief system. Having said that, I dont believe in all benevolence either. It's about balance in all things, good and bad. 

We still have the freedom. To believe what we want, thats not a prison.

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I looked at both sides and am still open to change my mind later. I think it depends on many things as to whether you feel it's a prison or not. Maybe to some it is that because that's their belief system. Having said that, I dont believe in all benevolence either. It's about balance in all things, good and bad. 

We still have the freedom. To believe what we want, thats not a prison.

I don't believe that it is a belief system, more a conclusion reached after much research as well as intuition. In saying that though, I maintain that I don't know either way and often move from one side of the coin to the other. When you consider that a lot of the population has and is being manipulated into the transhumanist agenda where they may never be able to break free, then that would certainly seem like a prison. What of their own beliefs will they have at that point? 

The idea of the 'prison' often comes about because some feel that there is no way out of this reincarnation trap and this 'reality' (whatever that is), that does sound like a prison to me if so. Someone incarcerated can hold on to their beliefs, attitudes, and to some degree the way they act, but they are still not free, and are still in a prison. Of course we can consider what aspect is a prison to someone, and say that because they retain the above, they are only physically in a prison, but others will argue that on many other levels, they are STILL in a prison. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not sure of course (how can we be), but there is a lot of evidence that supports the idea that this realm is a prison. One thing is for sure though, only those that are open to the idea, will be looking to break free. I remain open to the possibility. 

3 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I don't believe that it is a belief system, more a conclusion reached after much research as well as intuition. In saying that though, I maintain that I don't know either way and often move from one side of the coin to the other. When you consider that a lot of the population has and is being manipulated into the transhumanist agenda where they may never be able to break free, then that would certainly seem like a prison. What of their own beliefs will they have at that point? 

The idea of the 'prison' often comes about because some feel that there is no way out of this reincarnation trap and this 'reality' (whatever that is), that does sound like a prison to me if so. Someone incarcerated can hold on to their beliefs, attitudes, and to some degree the way they act, but they are still not free, and are still in a prison. Of course we can consider what aspect is a prison to someone, and say that because they retain the above, they are only physically in a prison, but others will argue that on many other levels, they are STILL in a prison. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not sure of course (how can we be), but there is a lot of evidence that supports the idea that this realm is a prison. One thing is for sure though, only those that are open to the idea, will be looking to break free. I remain open to the possibility. 

Honestly I think it depends on what you are here to do and achieve. Not all humans are the same, some choose to be trapped by the agenda, others dont.

There is more than one way of leaving here and not everyone will have the same experience when we get closer to that.

On 5/23/2023 at 1:20 PM, RobinJ said:

Honestly I think it depends on what you are here to do and achieve. Not all humans are the same, some choose to be trapped by the agenda, others dont.

There is more than one way of leaving here and not everyone will have the same experience when we get closer to that.

Possibly, I am not sure I agree that some choose to be trapped by the agenda, which is actually another way of saying 'a prison'. I think some of us, were simply lucky to 'wake up' and be able to see the agenda. Some of us were also fortunate enough to be required to go on 'the healing journey' which opened up the 'Spiritual path'. 

I am still undecided on if this is a 'prison' or a 'school for souls'. But I remain open to both possibilities and some experiences over the last few years could be either of those. Of course it could be that this 'reality' is 'a school for hard knocks' where only the strong and individualized survive, no doubt the masses are controlled by need of approval and to 'fit in' to the crowd. But I hear a lot of people these days saying 'I am not coming back here', and 'I cannot believe I chose to be here'. There is a good chance this place is a 'prison', most will stay trapped here, and only those who 'know' we are in a prison will look for ways to break free. 

2 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Possibly, I am not sure I agree that some choose to be trapped by the agenda, which is actually another way of saying 'a prison'. I think some of us, were simply lucky to 'wake up' and be able to see the agenda. Some of us were also fortunate enough to be required to go on 'the healing journey' which opened up the 'Spiritual path'. 

I am still undecided on if this is a 'prison' or a 'school for souls'. But I remain open to both possibilities and some experiences over the last few years could be either of those. Of course it could be that this 'reality' is 'a school for hard knocks' where only the strong and individualized survive, no doubt the masses are controlled by need of approval and to 'fit in' to the crowd. But I hear a lot of people these days saying 'I am not coming back here', and 'I cannot believe I chose to be here'. There is a good chance this place is a 'prison', most will stay trapped here, and only those who 'know' we are in a prison will look for ways to break free. 

I doubt whether luck has anything to do with it. Prisons can mean many things and perhaps folks take it way to literally. A prison can also be in the mind. This is what I mean by choice. People choose to remain trapped in their trauma or in fear which ultimately makes them sick in mind and body.

11 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I doubt whether luck has anything to do with it. Prisons can mean many things and perhaps folks take it way to literally. A prison can also be in the mind. This is what I mean by choice. People choose to remain trapped in their trauma or in fear which ultimately makes them sick in mind and body.

I can only speak for myself, and perhaps I am in danger of underplaying my own role in my 'growth', but I will concede that I have had good luck along the way; the right person saying the right thing, timing, and other things. Through circumstances, I was never 'locked into' other people's influences too much, and that is perhaps the biggest barrier to people finding 'truth', they are influenced so much by those around them that they never look into this stuff for fear of disapproval and social exclusion/ridicule. We are not all equal either, some have gone through brutal trauma that can severely inhibit the 'choices' open to you. 

I agree that most people on 'this Earth' are locked into a 'mind prison', it is what the Matrix is after-all, but I also think that there are prisons within prisons. There is no doubt that we are in a 'reincarnation trap cycle', and for some of us, I don't believe that is a choice we made with free-will. Having woken up to that 'fact' though, we now have a choice in trying to figure out a way out. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2023 at 3:37 PM, RobinJ said:

I think it depends on many things as to whether you feel it's a prison or not.

Though I don't know it all, I know this much.

It isn't to do with whether one feels it's a prison or not. It doesn't matter what you think or feel.

The system is in place. For example, there is the birth certificate or baptism. You are already a property of the Crown to start off with.

You might think it's just a piece of paper but you don't know what other things have been done to it.

Then there are other things. The more I research, I think we are in deep deep shit. No wonder, the system has been set up so that nobody can escape.

Do you know what has been done to you and do you check by any means?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

Though I don't know it all, I know this much.

It isn't to do with whether one feels it's a prison or not. It doesn't matter what you think or feel.

The system is in place. For example, there is the birth certificate or baptism. You are already a property of the Crown to start off with.

You might think it's just a piece of paper but you don't know what other things have been done to it.

Then there are other things. The more I research, I think we are in deep deep shit. No wonder, the system has been set up so that nobody can escape.

Do you know what has been done to you and do you check by any means?

What do you mean "done to me?"

8 hours ago, RobinJ said:

What do you mean "done to me?"

See you are oblivious.... It has been done to all of us but on individual basis as well if you have done something like meditation etc.

I get what you are saying about it's down to the individual to feel trapped or not.

But it's like saying "I am sovereign!" while you still have your birth certificate / baptism intact and well under the spell of the Crown.

You can fool yourself by thinking this way.

On 4/6/2023 at 9:35 PM, Mr H said:

Question for those who believe or experience karma.

If you have done something "bad" to someone in this lifetime. Are you able to correct in this lifetime?

This is for your consideration.

Karma exists in 3D since other non-physical entities do not accumulate. For example, angels can do both good and bad, the God is supposed to create both good and bad.

Karma is a part of the system, construct built for the god of this world i.e. Lucifer.

So that we could be recycled again and again due to your 'bad karma'. Karma can be both good or bad i.e. +ve or -ve. You get it either way and these can be taken or given.

Imagine you've done many years of good work and all be taken away. Has this been happening to us? You bet! This means that if you can travel to outside of 3D and do bad thing, there is no karma. Also, you may be carrying karma that is not yours and yes there are people do do this e.g. the elites.

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

See you are oblivious.... It has been done to all of us but on individual basis as well if you have done something like meditation etc.

I get what you are saying about it's down to the individual to feel trapped or not.

But it's like saying "I am sovereign!" while you still have your birth certificate / baptism intact and well under the spell of the Crown.

You can fool yourself by thinking this way.

I am simply asking you to explain what you mean, as it's an ambiguous statement that can mean a lot of things. Oblivious to what, specifically? I personally dont use labels. Everything is a program, not all things can be broken instantly.

This game we are in has many ways to play it, doesn't mean I'm or anyone else is oblivious. 

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I am simply asking you to explain what you mean, as it's an ambiguous statement that can mean a lot of things. Oblivious to what, specifically? I personally dont use labels. Everything is a program, not all things can be broken instantly.

This game we are in has many ways to play it, doesn't mean I'm or anyone else is oblivious. 

It cannot be answered in simply way like you ask. I am saying you are oblivious to what's been done to you.

Many ways to play this game but we are on the topic of Reincarnation, how to get out which means a method.

Just like Conspiracy you know how big the web is, you need to know the Agenda, how pharma industry works, how it tricles down to various organisations then you get the child abuse, a realm of magic associated with it and aliens interacting with us, who the god of this world etc. None of it seems like connected to those that have not understood the links. It takes a while for someone to realise holy shit! So what I am talking about is like that I cannot simply explain it to you. In fact I wouldn't know where to start. It's something you have to do your own research and find out. I've been studying for like nearly nine years and only scratching the surface because as I find new info and look for an evidence, it is there in plain sight and I go holy shit! It's been like this for 9 f'ing years. I simply do hot have a will to explain fully to anyone because they'll always come out with yeah but..... so go and find that out for yourself.

But I'll give you a pointer if you are interested in starting a journey. After all, you gotta start from somewhere.

What is the significance of buildings in place? You can start from Pentagon in the US, shape of it and why it is that shape and what does it do? Apples and Honey.

Remember Tesla said everything is frequency, vibration. Buildings seem to have nothing to do with reincarnation but it will link in after awhile if you understand the ancient technology. This is the same way I'd suggest normie to read about the Agenda 2030 and they will say what's it got to do with aliens? It all links up.

Many people have thanked me for the info I provided but clearly it wasn't enough for you so this also points that you look elsewhere.

Edited by DaleP

All the rituals are done to you via the media. Any of you watched a movie in your life? No? All good then. Keep it that way or enjoy the trip down the hades because we are already on the conveyor belt if you don't do work. And I don't mean meditation or healing of any sorts!

21 hours ago, DaleP said:

It cannot be answered in simply way like you ask. I am saying you are oblivious to what's been done to you.

Many ways to play this game but we are on the topic of Reincarnation, how to get out which means a method.

Just like Conspiracy you know how big the web is, you need to know the Agenda, how pharma industry works, how it tricles down to various organisations then you get the child abuse, a realm of magic associated with it and aliens interacting with us, who the god of this world etc. None of it seems like connected to those that have not understood the links. It takes a while for someone to realise holy shit! So what I am talking about is like that I cannot simply explain it to you. In fact I wouldn't know where to start. It's something you have to do your own research and find out. I've been studying for like nearly nine years and only scratching the surface because as I find new info and look for an evidence, it is there in plain sight and I go holy shit! It's been like this for 9 f'ing years. I simply do hot have a will to explain fully to anyone because they'll always come out with yeah but..... so go and find that out for yourself.

But I'll give you a pointer if you are interested in starting a journey. After all, you gotta start from somewhere.

What is the significance of buildings in place? You can start from Pentagon in the US, shape of it and why it is that shape and what does it do? Apples and Honey.

Remember Tesla said everything is frequency, vibration. Buildings seem to have nothing to do with reincarnation but it will link in after awhile if you understand the ancient technology. This is the same way I'd suggest normie to read about the Agenda 2030 and they will say what's it got to do with aliens? It all links up.

Many people have thanked me for the info I provided but clearly it wasn't enough for you so this also points that you look elsewhere.

I've already researched plenty of that way back in the beginning and I still do every now and then, so no, I'm bot oblivious as you suggest. We will never know the full truth because it's a deep web of lies over lies mixed with enforced beliefs.

However, I choose what to focus on so that my mind can remain clear and open. As you said, this thread is about reincarnation being a trap, I dont personally believe we are all trapped, some may be, but I know I am not. Your belief, is your own. 🤷‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...

This whole interview is quite interesting but at this point he talks about mummification and mentions about magnetite which seems to keep us grounded to the Earth.

OK, the Ancient Egyptian had to do this but I think there is another way one could try, which is to transfer your Ka while you are still alive...... Just giving you a pointer.

• 1 month later...

My conclusion is that the classic notion of reincarnation is a misunderstanding of the holographic nature of our universe. The rebel Creator of this universe (who is all of us) wanted to create a world without consequences and karma and true time, but this is impossible, so the compromise was to create a world out of itself (a bit like mitosis wherein a cell divides internally) using the principle of holographic/fractal/golden division. 

The end result is the Rebel Creator inhabiting multiple lifeforms (a kind of multiple personality disorder), so we lifeforms are all 'reincarnations' of each other. 

We all entered this world at the same moment in time (true time that is, not our holographic version of time in this universe) and we all return back to reality at the same time. After all, there's only one mind here, thus only one true birth and only one true death. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Like 1

Nice to see some debate going on here.

Is it not possible that returning here is necessary to change this reality. I am onboard with the ascension, progression etc but consider that reincarnation is not bad if you can break free of the forced reality on Earth. Maybe in its purest form reincarnation is waiting for an incarnation to break the chains. Otherwise the evil that controls will do so forever. 
Im going on the basis that more are born than escape reincarnation. Imo. This way the powers controlling the Earth will always have a supply of new souls to abuse.

It all depends on what awaits in the escaped to reality. In that reality is it possible to influence this one. For good or ill. Does it become irrelevant.

Whatever happens, I can’t believe that even if we can transcend, that we should not fight to create a better potential here. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Nice to see some debate going on here.

Is it not possible that returning here is necessary to change this reality. I am onboard with the ascension, progression etc but consider that reincarnation is not bad if you can break free of the forced reality on Earth. Maybe in its purest form reincarnation is waiting for an incarnation to break the chains. Otherwise the evil that controls will do so forever. 
Im going on the basis that more are born than escape reincarnation. Imo. This way the powers controlling the Earth will always have a supply of new souls to abuse.

It all depends on what awaits in the escaped to reality. In that reality is it possible to influence this one. For good or ill. Does it become irrelevant.

Whatever happens, I can’t believe that even if we can transcend, that we should not fight to create a better potential here. 

Some interesting thoughts there. If you listen to mediums etc they all say that the higher beings they engage with do just that-they are around to guide us onto our true path and will often nudge us and help us if we will just listen.

Having said that, I personally feel that this time is different. A lot of the dark ones have already left.

I watched a channeller teh other day who said that the original Summarian story was correct, we were created as a slave race which is against the cosmic law/ agreements with source etc. Therefore we were given free will to find out our true nature, should we wish to and hence an opportunity to escape and to restore balance.

The agreement struck was that the dark ones were trapped here until a certain pre destined 'time' ( which is this time right now), after which they were allowed to leave to their own planets. As they leave, revelations will be shown of the control system which will further break the chains humanity has been bound by.

There is a big ascension portal about to happen on 8.8.23  where many will get new spiritual talents, and many more will awaken. Our job is simply to help them onto their true path.

Once fully open, the upgrades will continue for many years.

I cant wait to see it all play out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Only some, mostly the fallen ones. Even Satan enters the heavenly realms. Job 1:6. We are all in Lucifer's 3d realm of density, slow down, and emotionally driven. The stories of the Bible and anything here in the "now" this place we call earth is a lie a untruth. These heavenly realms the Babel speaks of are the same ones Lucifer's tricking your infinite souls with here on earth. It's probably really here those realms but since we're limited in seeing visible light all we see in are human suit is what Lucifer wants us to see which is this 3d prison. Only some mostly the fallen ones those are the angels aliens gods we experience here, they will say or do anything to keep you confused and stupid up till you die. Satan enters heaven as well because he created the life after death experience so why wouldn't he be able to gain "access". As for the tunnel of light I think it's a trap like some say infinity never ends well if I was a ultimate deceiver I wouldn't have it any other way the tunnel of light I believe is the beginning of the big bang and when you step through it you'll end up in this 3d realm trap created by Lucifer to go be whatever it is you reincarnate into be it another life form or a human. The light is Lucifer's trick he's the bringer of light. I think if we where to experience something outside this trap it would be something that isn't controlled by or ran by anything but yourselves and a connection to knowing a true creators that shares knowledge, respects everything and has no controls over you or anything in that realm of true creation. But everything in this realm everything is put here to confuse control and corrupt. No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both GOD[TRUTH-REALITY] and mammon[deceit-illusions]". (Matthew 6:24)
 what Lucifer's telling us is that he is are One and Only master so you better start Believing in this lie before it consumes your soul or you won't be saved! Bs I call. The fallen ones, angels, demons, aliens, or gods cannot force us to give them are energy but they can trick or deceive us into it. Universal law. Everything that is written is either a truth but twisted to trick or a straight up lie. You can believe in two gods or masters the mother and the father who we are expressions of. The true creators is both male and female I believe. That's why it's in the Bible we are a creation of the true creators made in their image tricked conned by Lucifers greatest creation this 3d prison. But Lucifer would rather you think God or the creator couldn't be dual mother and father just good ole Lucifer so pray to Satan or to God it doesn't matter he still wins as he is both and gets energy as both. If I was the bringer of light why wouldn't I use the brightest of bright lights that we've never experienced here in the now to attract are infinite soul back to the trap. I like what someone said that when you see the light most go to it but if you're able to observe another route and take it you'll escape. That ringed a bell that sounds true

Edited by Wakiza