Jump to content

Reincarnation is a Trap


Gremmels
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 Now there's a  thought! Not something I have yet pondered but I guess anything is possible when we have major difficulty just understanding how many lies we have been told, and we can see that the sleeping masses have some serious mental disconnects going on. We tend to come to conclusions that are based on our own experience and from knowledge/ information we find, maybe he was distracted by the covid malarky from his spiritual journey and is now exploring that more.

Don't get me wrong, I still see David as the single most trustworthy and consistent voice on the big agenda's that rule our 'world', but I was wondering why he never spoke about this, especially the reincarnation trap stuff. So I admit I was relieved and glad he is now talking about this. Of course a book does not just spring up from nowhere so no doubt he has been researching this for some time and maybe wanted to come to his own conclusion before talking about it. 

 

It is strange though that since coming to the conclusion that my family members who have passed are either the archons themselves, or my family members still in the trap (in the Astral) the 'contact' with them has dispersed. That could of course be of my own making in closing down that connection. This control agenda is on so many levels and I guess we should not be surprised that they don't relinquish control easily, if they didn't care if we broke free, they wouldn't need all these agenda's.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Don't get me wrong, I still see David as the single most trustworthy and consistent voice on the big agenda's that rule our 'world', but I was wondering why he never spoke about this, especially the reincarnation trap stuff. So I admit I was relieved and glad he is now talking about this. Of course a book does not just spring up from nowhere so no doubt he has been researching this for some time and maybe wanted to come to his own conclusion before talking about it. 

 

It is strange though that since coming to the conclusion that my family members who have passed are either the archons themselves, or my family members still in the trap (in the Astral) the 'contact' with them has dispersed. That could of course be of my own making in closing down that connection. This control agenda is on so many levels and I guess we should not be surprised that they don't relinquish control easily, if they didn't care if we broke free, they wouldn't need all these agenda's.  

 

Oh they care, or we wouldnt be lied to about everything.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2022 at 8:45 AM, RobinJ said:

 If you do watch her stuff, you would know that she believes things based on her own experience, as do we all.

So, what's your experience that makes you believe that the earth being a school for souls is a ridiculous lie? 

What made you come to that belief? 

If you haven't watched stuff from her specifically how can you form a judgement as to whether she is ( according to you) lying...?

 

 

No. That's how YOU may come to conclusions. I come to conclusions based on evidence and whether or not something makes sense. If it doesn't hold up to scrutiny then it's most likely a lie.

 

Which is why the whole "earth is a school" is one of the most ridiculous lies out there as it makes no sense. She literally says "earth is nothing more than a school for souls". I don't have to watch every one of her videos to know this is what she believes and this is what she's known for saying.

 

If earth were a school and we're here to learn lessons we would be able to remember those lessons. We don't because we get our memory continually wiped after each life. This is basic common sense.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gremmels said:

 

 

No. That's how YOU may come to conclusions. I come to conclusions based on evidence and whether or not something makes sense. If it doesn't hold up to scrutiny then it's most likely a lie.

 

Which is why the whole "earth is a school" is one of the most ridiculous lies out there as it makes no sense. She literally says "earth is nothing more than a school for souls". I don't have to watch every one of her videos to know this is what she believes and this is what she's known for saying.

 

If earth were a school and we're here to learn lessons we would be able to remember those lessons. We don't because we get our memory continually wiped after each life. This is basic common sense.

 

Hmm evidence from where or what? Who is this mythical being providing your evidence? EVERYTHING can be manipulated and most has. Getting stuck in the "if I dont believe it it can't be true' mindset does one thing only, stops you searching for other answers.

And, no, it's not just me.

If you did bother to get past your own bias you would see that she also set up quantum healing, she didnt just talk about her experiences.

Some of us DO remember past experience, that's a point you are closed to apparently because you have no 'evidence' 

The feeling of dejavu is one such way we remember bits of our past. There are massive amounts of kids and adults who have remembered their pasts who have had their stories checked out. They know stuff they could not have seen or read.

Perhaps open your mind a little and choose to learn more and remain open to new information, rather than choosing to believe you have all the answers.

Edited by RobinJ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

Hmm evidence from where or what? Who is this mythical being providing your evidence? EVERYTHING can be manipulated and most has. Getting stuck in the "if I dont believe it it can't be true' mindset does one thing only, stops you searching for other answers.

And, no, it's not just me.

If you did bother to get past your own bias you would see that she also set up quantum healing, she didnt just talk about her experiences.

Some of us DO remember past experience, that's a point you are closed to apparently because you have no 'evidence' 

The feeling of dejavu is one such way we remember bits of our past. There are massive amounts of kids and adults who have remembered their pasts who have had their stories checked out. They know stuff they could not have seen or read.

Perhaps open your mind a little and choose to learn more and remain open to new information, rather than choosing to believe you have all the answers.

 

Oh lord. What a mind-numbly dumb comment full of assumptions.

 

This post that I made, the very thread you're commenting on, has a whole list of evidence and states exactly where this information is from. You don't have to believe it but that doesn't mean it's not evidence. No "mythical being" involved.

 

"If you did bother to get past your own bias you would see that she also set up quantum healing, she didnt just talk about her experiences."

 

This is hilarious considering I took her QHHT course and the off-shoot course BQH created by her assistant Candace. I am certified in both. Stop making assumptions. 

I also never said she just talked about her experiences. Stop putting words in my mouth that I never said.

 

The feeling of dejavu is one such way we remember bits of our past. There are massive amounts of kids and adults who have remembered their pasts who have had their stories checked out. They know stuff they could not have seen or read.

 

The vast majority of us do not remember our past lives. This is fact.  Having vague flashes of "dejavu" doesn't count as remembering your past lives and doesn't change the fact that our memories are still wiped after each life time. If they weren't we would be able to remember them instead of just having these flashes of "dejavu" every now and then, if at all.

Yes there are a few young children who remember their past lives however, they completely forget them usually around the time they turn 7. Professor Ian Stevenson discusses this in length. 

 

Getting stuck in the "if I dont believe it it can't be true' mindset does one thing only, stops you searching for other answers. Perhaps open your mind a little and choose to learn more and remain open to new information, rather than choosing to believe you have all the answers.

 

The irony of you saying this while desperately holding on to your beliefs and disregarding all evidence to the contrary.

 

This is my last response to you. I'm not wasting my time arguing with simpleminded people who make assumptions and have empty, easy dismantled arguments. Judging from the fact that you're arguing with at least one other person on this thread, this is clearly what you do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These two recent videos from David align with my own thoughts, even down to his pondering why when our passed loved ones come through mediums they never give us any info about this trap;

 

https://davidicke.com/2022/08/04/the-trap-and-how-to-escape-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

 

https://davidicke.com/2022/08/14/david-icke-inspired-interview-august-2022/

 

Great to see David covering all this. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

In his new book David talks about an entity which pretended to be his teenage crush, which he refers to as “K”.

 

He says this experience made him realize how easy it is for these beings to trick us by masquerading as deceased loved ones.
 

From there he was led to evidence that showed him the true nature and purpose of the reincarnation cycle.

Edited by Gremmels
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Gremmels said:

In his new book David talks about an entity which pretended to be his teenage crush, which he refers to as “K”.

 

He says this experience made him realize how easy it is for these beings to trick us by masquerading as deceased loved ones.
 

From there he was led to evidence that showed him the true nature and purpose of the reincarnation cycle.

Yes, this was my intuitive sense after my mum passed in late January and I had 'contact' with her. As soon as I had the thought that this might be archonic interference, that 'contact' ceased, and I doubt it was because my mum got upset at the perceived rejection. My sisters recently went to see Stephen Holbrook in the UK (no clue who he is LOL) and mum 'came through'. I mean they could be the our deceased loved ones, but even if they are, they are coming in from the lower astrals and as such they are still under the spell and limitations. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes, this was my intuitive sense after my mum passed in late January and I had 'contact' with her. As soon as I had the thought that this might be archonic interference, that 'contact' ceased, and I doubt it was because my mum got upset at the perceived rejection. My sisters recently went to see Stephen Holbrook in the UK (no clue who he is LOL) and mum 'came through'. I mean they could be the our deceased loved ones, but even if they are, they are coming in from the lower astrals and as such they are still under the spell and limitations. 

 

I can tell you that I have personally witnessed and had a dark entity attach to me, and those things are VERY powerful. The experience I had stayed with me for months until I made a conscious decision to banish it. It was so strong that it set up a deep emotional reaction in me, which, was incredibly forceful. Basically, I was shown the aftermath of an event that had happened hundreds of years ago which was full of death, fear and hate. I was at the beginning of my own journey back then, and had no idea what was going on. Every time I let myself think of it for just a second or two afterwards, all the emotions attached to it came right back in a tidal wave. I realised this thing was feeding off of that energy.

 

That experience taught me a lot about my own personal power. Part of my spiritual journey is to understand these things and to know they are there,  their power, and how to deal with it, plus to share it with others. I feel that when we allow ourselves to start the 'seeking' journey that we can also allow these things in, because we are green to it all. Mind bending drugs can also give them and entrance and if you are not in control, they attach to you.

 

 Re your experience with your mum, I suspect that when we are at a higher emotional level than our norm, or in a heightened emotional state, that is when we can access it, ( or the lower astrals) can access us. If we learn to use those positive emotions of love etc to our advantage we can literally rise above them in many ways.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

I can tell you that I have personally witnessed and had a dark entity attach to me, and those things are VERY powerful. The experience I had stayed with me for months until I made a conscious decision to banish it. It was so strong that it set up a deep emotional reaction in me, which, was incredibly forceful. Basically, I was shown the aftermath of an event that had happened hundreds of years ago which was full of death, fear and hate. I was at the beginning of my own journey back then, and had no idea what was going on. Every time I let myself think of it for just a second or two afterwards, all the emotions attached to it came right back in a tidal wave. I realised this thing was feeding off of that energy.

 

That experience taught me a lot about my own personal power. Part of my spiritual journey is to understand these things and to know they are there,  their power, and how to deal with it, plus to share it with others. I feel that when we allow ourselves to start the 'seeking' journey that we can also allow these things in, because we are green to it all. Mind bending drugs can also give them and entrance and if you are not in control, they attach to you.

 

 Re your experience with your mum, I suspect that when we are at a higher emotional level than our norm, or in a heightened emotional state, that is when we can access it, ( or the lower astrals) can access us. If we learn to use those positive emotions of love etc to our advantage we can literally rise above them in many ways.

I am fortunate that I have not experienced dark entities, although I have friends who have. I do a lot of clearing in my meditations and also a lot of revoking of contracts etc but you never know. You have to be careful with all the false light stuff too as this is another way that these entities can come in. 

 

In my work I have had a few experiences where I get 'messages' coming in and on the very few times that I have tested these out, they have been accurate. However, I now just see these as messages from loved ones caught in the lower astral trap as opposed to when I was in to all the false light stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I am fortunate that I have not experienced dark entities, although I have friends who have. I do a lot of clearing in my meditations and also a lot of revoking of contracts etc but you never know. You have to be careful with all the false light stuff too as this is another way that these entities can come in. 

 

In my work I have had a few experiences where I get 'messages' coming in and on the very few times that I have tested these out, they have been accurate. However, I now just see these as messages from loved ones caught in the lower astral trap as opposed to when I was in to all the false light stuff. 

 

Yes, when I experienced it I was at the beginning of opening up to the spiritual aspect, letting go of long held beliefs. I was also connected to someone who had some weird powers( thats another story!) and it was him playing with those powers that brought that thing to me. I think now that maybe they are there to steer you off the path of truth or further learning about our true selves.

I also get messages, but only when I need to take big action or move closer to my true path. Often I am already on the path to that action but may be dithering a bit or procrastinating. They are like a boot up the backside to get moving rather than revelations!  The revelations come as prophetic dreams or thoughts which I have to follow up on for greater meaning.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

Yes, when I experienced it I was at the beginning of opening up to the spiritual aspect, letting go of long held beliefs. I was also connected to someone who had some weird powers( thats another story!) and it was him playing with those powers that brought that thing to me. I think now that maybe they are there to steer you off the path of truth or further learning about our true selves.

I also get messages, but only when I need to take big action or move closer to my true path. Often I am already on the path to that action but may be dithering a bit or procrastinating. They are like a boot up the backside to get moving rather than revelations!  The revelations come as prophetic dreams or thoughts which I have to follow up on for greater meaning.

Yes, those messages are hard to decipher the source; especially as we grow we often have access to greater contact with our Higher Selves too, so we need to try to discern is it that, some entity that wants to steer us in a certain direction, or simply just our 'knowing and intuitive sense'. There are times when I feel 'blocked' or have a run of 'challenges' to deal with, which at times I feel could be archonic interference. Right now I am trying to get in to the Archaix material, but for a week I was struggling to take in the information, same with a book by Rudolf Stenier. It is at those times that I feel like there is something 'scrambling' my energy field so that I cannot digest the info. Again, that leads to more 'clearing' and 'revoking' and taking back sovereign rights by explicitly stating that 'I do not consent'. It seems to have cleared. 

 

It is interesting though, that when I do follow my Higher Self, life flows. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ethel said:

Here is another fantastic video from the 'Forever Conscious Research Channel'. This time the focus is on William Buhlman from the Monroe Institute.

 

Absolutely vital information.

 

 

Very interesting, would be much better video without the guy interrupting every few minutes with his pointless comments! 

However, everything I have learned has also boiled down to being able to let go. Let go of your stuff, people who no longer are good for you, outdated ideas. Breaking free requires letting go and that includes religion, the body, the way we have been taught to live.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Very interesting, would be much better video without the guy interrupting every few minutes with his pointless comments! 

 

Hmm, yeah, I don't mind his comments personally but I get where you're coming from. Whenever David Icke and Alex Jones do a talk together Alex Jones never shuts the fuck up and it's infuriating.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Ethel said:

 

Hmm, yeah, I don't mind his comments personally but I get where you're coming from. Whenever David Icke and Alex Jones do a talk together Alex Jones never shuts the fuck up and it's infuriating.

Yep, Alex is a control freak who needs to be heard. I gave up listening to him, personally I dont believe he tells the whole truth either. Some of the stuff this William Buhlman chap is saying confirms things that I have gone through regarding astral plain journeys and loads of other stuff that has been shown to me in visions etc.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Very interesting, would be much better video without the guy interrupting every few minutes with his pointless comments! 

However, everything I have learned has also boiled down to being able to let go. Let go of your stuff, people who no longer are good for you, outdated ideas. Breaking free requires letting go and that includes religion, the body, the way we have been taught to live.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yep, Alex is a control freak who needs to be heard. I gave up listening to him, personally I dont believe he tells the whole truth either. Some of the stuff this William Buhlman chap is saying confirms things that I have gone through regarding astral plain journeys and loads of other stuff that has been shown to me in visions etc.

Unfortunately, that is the way it is. But no NDE has seen the truth. Not really.. All that becomes clear is that they have seen a truth that is a distortion and that these people do not understand what they have experienced. He makes fun of the fact that these NDEs blindly trust everything they have seen. And also he believes everything ;) The answer is irrational fear of the unknown. Important shows are the ones where Wayne Bush is present. Ep5A, Ep5B, Ep6, EP7. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Expected that channel to surface at some point, i watch ocasionally and its quite interesting. Not nearly familiar enough with the material to comment on that but good to see the 'real fringes' of things coming back into general discussion here. It was all getting a tad mundane lately ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Origin said:

 

Unfortunately, that is the way it is. But no NDE has seen the truth. Not really.. All that becomes clear is that they have seen a truth that is a distortion and that these people do not understand what they have experienced. He makes fun of the fact that these NDEs blindly trust everything they have seen. And also he believes everything ;) The answer is irrational fear of the unknown. Important shows are the ones where Wayne Bush is present. Ep5A, Ep5B, Ep6, EP7. 

Yes, that is a good point. Many think they have the answers or the truth, however, all we truly may have is our OWN truth. The one that matters to us, to our life in this realm, to our experience, if you will. Perhaps there are so many different versions because they all have a different viewpoint. All we can do is to guide people to search for their own truth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imagine that there is a very large number of tiny amounts of information that resemble patterns. And they can only be put together if it directly demonstrates to you where the minor patterns insert themselves. The large counterparts cannot be tracked down by Humans. It is impossible to decipher the underlying notion and what it could be. Something decides how far someone can advance. And it knows if someone can endure it and will not be shattered by it. It may seem unfair but it is nothing more than a precautionary measure. Development is not linear. Many think they already know the answers, but that is definitely overconfidence. In the end, you will come face to face with a truth that is not based on human principles. That is why NDEs see constructs made and comprehensible for them. This also applies to most Experiencers who see slightly more complex versions. And then there is something that will open an unknown path. Whoever walks this trail has left everything behind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2022 at 5:23 PM, Origin said:

That is why NDEs see constructs made and comprehensible for them. This also applies to most Experiencers who see slightly more complex versions. And then there is something that will open an unknown path. Whoever walks this trail has left everything behind.

Why do you think that is?

 

Is it maybe because whatever construct is behind death knows they're not here to die and therefore creates something to deceive their senses?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...