dont pay movement

zArk

8 hours ago, zArk said:

i think people should grow up and accept they have been screwed over. 

rather than run screaming to gov for handouts or run screaming to gov 'to do something'

this situation is your own doing. 

blaming the gov, blaming the cukt, blaming everyone but yourself is the wrong step forward

Two weeks to flatten the curve Zarky.😉

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, zArk said:

so its Odds monkeyboy peter and Jumprogues byproxy Odds

if you have something you wish to take issue with, quote the post on the relevant thread

So all your posts about lockdown above are okay, but now you wish to change the subject. Cant think why that would be.🤔

This is the topic btw & why we are in this mess..we warned about from day one & the usual suspects of course disagreed, like when people were protesting or even ignoring lockdown & refusing to comply.

I remember someone attacking anyone who protested as low life scum. 

Once again same BS.

Is all your fault people, you should have been a better cog. How dare you think heating your home is a necessity.

How dare you moan about your electricity costing you treble the cost.

Buy a new kettle.

Oink.. Oink..

All-animals.png.c75afebec0133c1490616ea4b80e38ae.png

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2022 at 3:31 PM, zArk said:

148,333 people
have pledged to strike on October 1st

(4/9/22 15:31)

Yeah, but how many of these will actually carry though on this?

Very few, most people who make these kinds of 'pledges' only do so so that they can virtue-signal or boast to others about how they're 'smashing the system'.

But even so, what's that, almost 150k? Or around 0.2% of the population? I bet the energy suppliers are shitting themselves!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

But even so, what's that, almost 150k? Or around 0.2% of the population? I bet the energy suppliers are shitting themselves

0.7% is pre tax profit for energy suppliers 

its a pittance

the detrimental pain the arse will be the failed securitised asset. the investor will be looking for the return. the penalty will be passed onto the idiot who cancels the dd and doesnt pay. 

15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

This is the topic btw & why we are in this mess..we warned about from day one & the usual suspects of course disagreed, like when people were protesting or even ignoring lockdown & refusing to comply.

I remember someone attacking anyone who protested as low life scum. 

using a screwdriver on a nail

you were sooo reactionary you were made a dinosaur overnight

they have the majority and your methods dont work on the majority

the parliament is taken over, they arent listening

2 years of trying to screw the nail and still you blame me. use the correct tool for the job dopey

17 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"I can actually imagine a future of gameshows on TV spinning a wheel and contestants getting excited for whether they'll be winning free energy for a year or free puberty blockers for their child.

It literally is Hunger Games territory now."

- Morgoth's Review

19 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Once again same BS.

Is all your fault people, you should have been a better cog. How dare you think heating your home is a necessity.

How dare you moan about your electricity costing you treble the cost.

Buy a new kettle.

right now the Cult, through the WEF and through the Gov are lining up for the UK a £100+ bn magic money package to 'freeze' energy bills

(there will eventually be a mortgage money payment, a food money payment, everything payment as you and i and we all know)

i say right now to stop this economic disaster going any further we should shoulder this price increase, turn down the leccy, turn down the gas and stop it progressing.

everyone should take responsibility for the horrors of covid 2020 happening and allow the economy to rebalance

this means having a really fucking shit time. working harder and longer

AND

in doing so get everyone onboard to recognise this can never happen again.

n.b i realise it wont fucking happen because the vast majority of the country are too brain addled with fluoride, alcohol, EMF twanging their biochemistry.

and i will say this and under line it...

paying the cost for covid now will save our futures and the futures of our children. its the only way

heres the guesstimate for covid per household

The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in very high levels of public spending. Current estimates of the cost of Government measures announced so far range from about £310 to £410 billion. This is the equivalent of about £4,600 to £6,100 per person in the UK.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9309/

truss will announce an extra £100bn just for gas and leccy.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/1665266/liz-truss-energy-bill-policy-plans-price-cap-freeze-uk

Edited by zArk
added link at end

2 hours ago, zArk said:

right now the Cult, through the WEF and through the Gov are lining up for the UK a £100+ bn magic money package to 'freeze' energy bills

(there will eventually be a mortgage money payment, a food money payment, everything payment as you and i and we all know)

i say right now to stop this economic disaster going any further we should shoulder this price increase, turn down the leccy, turn down the gas and stop it progressing.

everyone should take responsibility for the horrors of covid 2020 happening and allow the economy to rebalance

this means having a really fucking shit time. working harder and longer

AND

in doing so get everyone onboard to recognise this can never happen again.

n.b i realise it wont fucking happen because the vast majority of the country are too brain addled with fluoride, alcohol, EMF twanging their biochemistry.

paying the cost for covid now will save our futures and the futures of our children. its the only way

heres the guesstimate for covid per household

The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in very high levels of public spending. Current estimates of the cost of Government measures announced so far range from about £310 to £410 billion. This is the equivalent of about £4,600 to £6,100 per person in the UK.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9309/

truss will announce an extra £100bn just for gas and leccy.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/1665266/liz-truss-energy-bill-policy-plans-price-cap-freeze-uk

Why the fuck should we work harder? I work hard enough without adding more hours. This is not our fault, so why should we shoulder the shit of someone else's actions? 

How about not being energy dependent on anyone? Sat next to a massive gas reserve in the North Sea, so why should I work harder? Instead of government selling is out and letting the get away with it, how about we actually hold them to account for once?

Appreciate the brain dead, but not working harder for someone else to fuck up so have to work harder again. Lessons are not being learnt here if we carry on shouldering their shit. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, zArk said:

The only way is to:

DEMAND THE LAW BE UPHELD, DEMAND JUSTICE NOT DEBT, ARREST THE TRAITORS IN GOVERNMENT, ELECT A NEW PARLIAMENT!!!

Then we can write the future for our children to enjoy.

In the meantime do something useful with your voice and join the global walkout movement and don't pay for governments treasonous insanity of fraud, theft, robbery and manslaughter.

https://globalwalkout.com/

https://globalwalkout.com/step-one/

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/28695-world-wide-disconnet-day/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zArk said:

The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in very high levels of public spending. Current estimates of the cost of Government measures announced so far range from about £310 to £410 billion. This is the equivalent of about £4,600 to £6,100 per person in the UK

Follow @zArk to the economic abyss that the USA has pursued, your eyeballs should be on storks at these numbers.

https://usdebtclock.org/

debtclock.jpg.3ffda6f443647d7360dafa5d52df54c0.jpg

And take a look at the UK!

Looking good, that's if you're the @zArk

https://usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

ukdebtclock.jpg.a85f6c17a30e6fbe9b1e4ca2b63babcc.jpg

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"I can actually imagine a future of gameshows on TV spinning a wheel and contestants getting excited for whether they'll be winning free energy for a year or free puberty blockers for their child.

It literally is Hunger Games territory now."

- Morgoth's Review

And you thought the Apprentice was a harmless TerrorVision entertainment show to apply for a job, when the only position left is cleaning toilets you will soon see the joke!

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Why the fuck should we work harder? I work hard enough without adding more hours. This is not our fault, so why should we shoulder the shit of someone else's actions? 

How about not being energy dependent on anyone? Sat next to a massive gas reserve in the North Sea, so why should I work harder? Instead of government selling is out and letting the get away with it, how about we actually hold them to account for once?

Appreciate the brain dead, but not working harder for someone else to fuck up so have to work harder again. Lessons are not being learnt here if we carry on shouldering their shit. 

it would have to be a concerted effort to get us out of this mess. 🤷‍♂️

i cant see any other way out of it.

There has been a persistent and consistent effort to deny the UK hydroelectric and tidal power since the 1960's. The Cult create the 'business case' to deny or accept proposals.

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

The only way is to:

DEMAND THE LAW BE UPHELD, DEMAND JUSTICE NOT DEBT, ARREST THE TRAITORS IN GOVERNMENT, ELECT A NEW PARLIAMENT!!!

Then we can write the future for our children to enjoy.

In the meantime do something useful with your voice and join the global walkout movement and don't pay for governments treasonous insanity of fraud, theft, robbery and manslaughter.

https://globalwalkout.com/

https://globalwalkout.com/step-one/

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/28695-world-wide-disconnet-day/

there is no traitors . the overwhelming population supported the covid restrictions and the covid money. it was all democratically supported by a vast majority

we are part of the losing side and theres nothing worse than a whining loser

1 minute ago, zArk said:

it would have to be a concerted effort to get us out of this mess. 🤷‍♂️

i cant see any other way out of it

Nope only you should shoulder the burden as you're such a fan .

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

There has been a persistent and consistent effort to deny the UK hydroelectric and tidal power since the 1960's. The Cult create the 'business case' to deny or accept proposals

Try looking into LFTR reactors, SAFE AND EFFECTIVE!

1 minute ago, zArk said:

there is no traitors . the overwhelming population supported the covid restrictions and the covid money. it was all democratically supported by a vast majority

we are part of the losing side and theres nothing worse than a whining loser

Confirmed, @zArk is off its trolley again, or off its meds, nurse NURSE!!!

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

there is no traitors

Try looking into the boastful statements of the WEF, where they quite happily inform the world that they have infiltrated all governments on Earth, and again i do not recall this vote that was carried out by the people referendum style to have everyone under house arrest and be given BLATANTLY FALSE INFORMATION by the MSM.

40 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Follow @zArk to the economic abyss that the USA has pursued, your eyeballs should be on storks at these numbers.

https://usdebtclock.org/

debtclock.jpg.3ffda6f443647d7360dafa5d52df54c0.jpg

And take a look at the UK!

Looking good, that's if you're the @zArk

https://usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

ukdebtclock.jpg.a85f6c17a30e6fbe9b1e4ca2b63babcc.jpg

Saying "pay your debt", "dont cancel your DD" , "honour your contract" does not create the circumstance above.

If people continue to vote for these circumstances and elect a party that makes things worse. thats called democracy . its a shit situation but doesnt give anyone the right to ignore their debts

13 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Nope only you should shoulder the burden as you're such a fan .

and its that response why everyone is screwed because during COVID they knew they had the covidian support and now they know they have the entire country screaming "not my fault, gimme some cash"

10 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Try looking into the boastful statements of the WEF, where they quite happily inform the world that they have infiltrated all governments on Earth, and again i do not recall this vote that was carried out by the people referendum style to have everyone under house arrest and be given BLATANTLY FALSE INFORMATION by the MSM.

well, you watch what people demand:

The ability to repay the debt they accrued in 2020-2021-2022

or

more cash splashed to pay the bill

???

Are the people taking the money traitors?

6 minutes ago, zArk said:

Saying "pay your debt", "dont cancel your DD" , "honour your contract" does not create the circumstance above.

If people continue to vote for these circumstances and elect a party that makes things worse. thats called democracy . its a shit situation but doesnt give anyone the right to ignore their debts

Lecturing the bleedin obvious does not solve the situation we find ourselves in, no that is called patronising and it stinks, you offer nothing at all except to say that all those who were harmed, injured and died voted for it and the injections were safe and effective to @zArk's standard of care which is nothing more than, shut the fuk up, suk it up and pay you sad debt donkey, i find you offensive, oh by the way here is uncle fester Mankinds molester bragging about his infiltration of governments on the Earth, aka your hero Klaus 'anal' Schwab.

https://rumble.com/vtgnas-klaus-schwab-confesses-to-criminal-world-domination-plan.html

kspgb.jpg.c4622e4e791e717e906f9fb196c5a368.jpg