Jump to content

dont pay movement


zArk

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They are wiping out the rest of the small businesses that weathered the lockdown storm.. globalist WEF young leaders are calling this the 1st of 7 dark winters before 2030 designed to starve us into submission.

 

And that will wake up the sleepers amongst us that have not yet joined the awake, bring it on, i'd rather be dead than live under that tyranny from trannies, the only thing coming out of the WEF is the WHIFF of stench, like smelling salts for those knocked unconscious.

It will be a glorious great awakening, what no bread you say, then let them eat popcorn, plenty for everyone, and beer, and smiles 🍿🍻:classic_biggrin:

"I didn't get where I am today without knowing there's no fun in getting where I am today."

You are correct CJ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've heard there's a fair bit of venison and pheasant to be found in the 6.6 billion acres of land 'owned' by the queen across the globe. There's all manner of top quality fayre in fact. 🙂 

 

Robin Hood was a good tale.

 

And along with the Magna Carta is an often forgotten companion of real freedom for free men Charter of the Forest which addressed the problem of unbridled fascism, communism, socialism and despotism that the rulers surely were back in the day, nothing new under the sun, just covered over by the latest incarnation of tyrant to rampage through this land of ours, and for you to rediscover once again, good hunting!.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They are wiping out the rest of the small businesses that weathered the lockdown storm.. globalist WEF young leaders are calling this the 1st of 7 dark winters before 2030 designed to starve us into submission.

 

Have you got a link to the Dark Winters thing? I don't have a lot of time to search right now but seems real important to get out there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 12:55 AM, Truthblast said:

These initiatives do not work because many companies which appear like they are competing hard against each other are actually one company or one industry - same investors, same shareholders.

 

So if you boycott a specific brand or company and shop with another, your money still winds up in the same hands most of the time.

 

I agree, if a company wants to control opposition, it creates its own competition.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

 

I agree, if a company wants to control opposition, it creates its own competition.

 

But this is not about companies per se, this is about government and bringing this corruption to heal, justice must be served for what they have done to us over the last two and a half FREAKING YEARS, and all they offer is rainbow coloured flags from trannies, is this a fukin joke, of course it is and as usual, WE ARE THE PUNCH LINE, well slaves no more, WE ARE THE NEWS NOW, find more ways to cripple this shower of shit currently occupying parliament, and of course, don't pay!.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

typical childish attitude and foresight. loved it when the furlough was rolling in. when businesses were getting hand outs but scream murder when the tally man shows up.

 

they are all addicted to Government supplemental cash hand outs. Its horrific.

 

the recent Gov was supposedly destroying the welfare state. removing benefits (??? , dole) but instead its been increased hand outs to all areas of society.

 

western civilisation (christian, free market, sovereign, optimistic, creative, hard working, family orientated) is founded upon technology.

The only philosophy that would support and encourage the disownment of such foundations is one that wishes the destruction of western civilisation

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, zArk said:

typical childish attitude and foresight. loved it when the furlough was rolling in. when businesses were getting hand outs but scream murder when the tally man shows up.

 

they are all addicted to Government supplemental cash hand outs. Its horrific.

 

the recent Gov was supposedly destroying the welfare state. removing benefits (??? , dole) but instead its been increased hand outs to all areas of society.

 

western civilisation (christian, free market, sovereign, optimistic, creative, hard working, family orientated) is founded upon technology.

The only philosophy that would support and encourage the disownment of such foundations is one that wishes the destruction of western civilisation

 

 

 

@zArk what planet were you on when all of the last two and a half years ago happened, lets just call it the convid years, i know what planet i was on which is PLANET STUPID in a region known as the UK, you see i don't recall anyone asking for any of what happened except government, i also do not recall anyone from the public demanding any money during that time but rather had it shoved in the public's face, i also recall that British business's were shown the door and told to FUK OFF by our government when they offered to help with equipment, i also recall the government spending billions on equipment off our shores that got thrown in the bin, the colossal expense to the British people who now have to pay it all back, and people wonder where the inflation has come from, the debt will be paid in pounds worth pennies or pennies worth pounds, which is handy when the whole scheme was nothing but fraud and robbery, and since it was all off shore trading and harder to trace where the money actually went, nice little earner that one ain't it, oh yes then there were the crony companies that were awarded contracts that were set up after the outrage had occurred to cash in as well, and lets not forget the Ukraine that is still sucking on our wealth and the only reason for us to be plunged into that conflict was to cover the fat cnuts tracks in the hope we will just forget about it with the latest crises to worry about, tell me again @zArk where were you during the convid years and why are you still listening to the greatest hits of STATUS QUO.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, zArk said:

western civilisation (christian, free market, sovereign, optimistic, creative, hard working, family orientated) is founded upon technology.

The only philosophy that would support and encourage the disownment of such foundations is one that wishes the destruction of western civilisation

 

Suck it up @zArk this is your saviour of the western civilization you speak of, fortunately i do not count myself in that camp because it's full of bone idle fat cnuts that sit around pontificating all the time deluding you into doing their bidding, like medically raping people including children and molesting their God given DNA, waiving blue and yellow flags because they are so on the ball with what's happening in the world but can not see pass the end of their own noses, and when they emerge from their strong delusion the little life they had left is now in ruins, i wonder who they will blame then.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11170323/Bizarre-moment-Boris-waffles-buying-new-KETTLE-ease-cost-living-crisis.html

 

dmdk.jpg.2f65bf07291cc0f8a65c8c77e14558c1.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

@zArk what planet were you on when all of the last two and a half years ago happened, lets just call it the convid years, i know what planet i was on which is PLANET STUPID in a region known as the UK, you see i don't recall anyone asking for any of what happened except government, i also do not recall anyone from the public demanding any money during that time but rather had it shoved in the public's face, i also recall that British business's were shown the door and told to FUK OFF by our government when they offered to help with equipment, i also recall the government spending billions on equipment off our shores that got thrown in the bin, the colossal expense to the British people who now have to pay it all back, and people wonder where the inflation has come from, the debt will be paid in pounds worth pennies or pennies worth pounds, which is handy when the whole scheme was nothing but fraud and robbery, and since it was all off shore trading and harder to trace where the money actually went, nice little earner that one ain't it, oh yes then there were the crony companies that were awarded contracts that were set up after the outrage had occurred to cash in as well, and lets not forget the Ukraine that is still sucking on our wealth and the only reason for us to be plunged into that conflict was to cover the fat cnuts tracks in the hope we will just forget about it with the latest crises to worry about, tell me again @zArk where were you during the convid years and why are you still listening to the greatest hits of STATUS QUO.

 

exactly the same shit happened here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zArk said:

they are all addicted to Government supplemental cash hand outs. Its horrific.

If the government says you can't go to work or run a business but don't worry we will pay you to stay home,how is that the fault of the respective people.

The way society is set up now ,with husband and wife both working to put a roof over their heads and the high cost of food, housing, child care and fuel for heating etc etc etc ,what do you think people will say , no don't worry about it I will stay home and starve and eventually loose the house only to be chucked out on the street with my wife and kids oooorrrrrrrrr thank christ a payed holiday ,about time, those pricks in government always cop it sweet, for once the shoe is on the other foot.

Planet Zark seems to be a great place , illogical,but great,if your Zark that is

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2022 at 7:56 PM, sock muppet said:

 

@zArk what planet were you on when all of the last two and a half years ago happened, lets just call it the convid years, i know what planet i was on which is PLANET STUPID in a region known as the UK, you see i don't recall anyone asking for any of what happened except government, i also do not recall anyone from the public demanding any money during that time but rather had it shoved in the public's face, i also recall that British business's were shown the door and told to FUK OFF by our government when they offered to help with equipment, i also recall the government spending billions on equipment off our shores that got thrown in the bin, the colossal expense to the British people who now have to pay it all back, and people wonder where the inflation has come from, the debt will be paid in pounds worth pennies or pennies worth pounds, which is handy when the whole scheme was nothing but fraud and robbery, and since it was all off shore trading and harder to trace where the money actually went, nice little earner that one ain't it, oh yes then there were the crony companies that were awarded contracts that were set up after the outrage had occurred to cash in as well, and lets not forget the Ukraine that is still sucking on our wealth and the only reason for us to be plunged into that conflict was to cover the fat cnuts tracks in the hope we will just forget about it with the latest crises to worry about, tell me again @zArk where were you during the convid years and why are you still listening to the greatest hits of STATUS QUO.

 

lol

 

you forget those furloughed sunbathing, getting pissed, demanding more money, being surveyed and agreeing with the Gov convid actions.

 

the vast majority were well onboard. They consented to the magically created covid money and the majority agreed with the lockdowns.

 

they were all hands out begging for cash (some didnt get it but a huge amount did)

 

dont delude yourself basing judgement of Gov and People on your limited perspective. There were a tiny minority speaking out against the effect  of lockdowns  on society and the scam of covid but the rest were whining that they didnt get enough cash.

 

Most of them fucking loved every minute of the cash splash and the same ones will be crying that the Gov "must do something".

 

they are all addicted to government magic cash. From tax credits, child credits, corporate subsidies, trains aviation buses all get phat wedges from the Gov purse

Media is loving the money pot. NHS will do whatever required to keep the money rolling in.

 

Look at the Pubs screaming about the leccy bills but not about how they received big wedges of cash 2 years ago when they kow towed

 

its a check mate scenario --- put up with the crazy cost or demand a commie action (government interferring in private business)

 

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2022 at 10:29 PM, sock muppet said:

 

Suck it up @zArk this is your saviour of the western civilization you speak of, fortunately i do not count myself in that camp because it's full of bone idle fat cnuts that sit around pontificating all the time deluding you into doing their bidding, like medically raping people including children and molesting their God given DNA, waiving blue and yellow flags because they are so on the ball with what's happening in the world but can not see pass the end of their own noses, and when they emerge from their strong delusion the little life they had left is now in ruins, i wonder who they will blame then.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11170323/Bizarre-moment-Boris-waffles-buying-new-KETTLE-ease-cost-living-crisis.html

 

 

ah, i refer you to Tragedy and Hope by Quigley. It may change your perspective ? ???

 

Bojo on the kettle, short termism and the nuke power station money. Yes yes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2022 at 10:52 PM, peter said:

If the government says you can't go to work or run a business but don't worry we will pay you to stay home,how is that the fault of the respective people.

 

because they allowed communism to take the control seat in their minds.

 

they abandoned self determinism and sovereignty


 

Quote

 

i asked one fella during a heated argument about visiting family

"dontcha think its best that our families make their own decision, based upon the evidence, whether to spend christmas together?"

 

"nope, the rules are there"

 

"what about your parents and my parents choice?"

 

"doesnt matter"

 

 

they chose the State over themselves. They willingly became the children of the State and were happy to have Gov feed, protect and decide their lives.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zArk said:

lol

 

you forget those furloughed sunbathing, getting pissed, demanding more money, being surveyed and agreeing with the Gov convid actions.

 

the vast majority were well onboard. They consented to the magically created covid money and the majority agreed with the lockdowns.

 

they were all hands out begging for cash (some didnt get it but a huge amount did)

 

dont delude yourself basing judgement of Gov and People on your limited perspective. There were a tiny minority speaking out against the effect  of lockdowns  on society and the scam of covid but the rest were whining that they didnt get enough cash.

 

Most of them fucking loved every minute of the cash splash and the same ones will be crying that the Gov "must do something".

 

they are all addicted to government magic cash. From tax credits, child credits, corporate subsidies, trains aviation buses all get phat wedges from the Gov purse

Media is loving the money pot. NHS will do whatever required to keep the money rolling in.

 

Look at the Pubs screaming about the leccy bills but not about how they received big wedges of cash 2 years ago when they kow towed

 

its a check mate scenario --- put up with the crazy cost or demand a commie action (government interferring in private business)

 

 

 

 

Here you go @zArk

 

Big Dave would like a word with you, what happened to the choice you speak of, all seems very one sided if you ask me, almost like a conspiracy at work.

This is what attacks against Dutch farmers are really about...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6vLIIuC3n2Zc/

 

6vLIIuC3n2Zc_640x360.jpg.e0700d663b17d09ad4802189e3a89dec.jpg

Edited by sock muppet
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Here you go @zArk

 

Big Dave would like a word with you, what happened to the choice you speak of, all seems very one sided if you ask me, almost like a conspiracy at work.

This is what attacks against Dutch farmers are really about...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6vLIIuC3n2Zc/

 

6vLIIuC3n2Zc_640x360.jpg.e0700d663b17d09ad4802189e3a89dec.jpg

are the farmers refusing to pay? nope.

 

did david say "dont pay for anything"? nope

 

time for people to be grown ups and accept their mistakes, stand by their commitments and see what is being attacked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2022 at 10:52 PM, peter said:

what do you think people will say , no don't worry about it I will stay home and starve and eventually loose the house only to be chucked out on the street with my wife and kids oooorrrrrrrrr thank christ a payed holiday ,about time, those pricks in government always cop it sweet, for once the shoe is on the other foot.

i think people should grow up and accept they have been screwed over. 

rather than run screaming to gov for handouts or run screaming to gov 'to do something'

 

this situation is your own doing. 

 

blaming the gov, blaming the cukt, blaming everyone but yourself is the wrong step forward

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well done I see you never quoted the whole post again, keep going a little bit hear and a little bit there  by the time you get it all out it will be so fragmented people still wont read it in it's entirety unless they bother to go back and and read the original post and you know most wont.

You certainly  haven't changed at all 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...