dont pay movement

zArk

9 hours ago, zArk said:

taking something and not paying for it, is theft. its a crime

It will only lead to people bringing hardship and trouble to their door.

The Gov has already created a bunch of cash to drop into peoples bank accounts for the energy price rise. -- this is more of the same trouble which is part and parcel of the UBI system. It will additionally lead to the extension of inflation.

if you want to get the Gov, get involved like @Morpheus says.

NOW ASK YOURSELF WHY IS GOVERNMENT AWOL ON THIS TOPIC, this has to be the greatest theft in history and you approve, i don't want any money from government but i will not sleep on manufactured debts where we the people pick up the bill, now watch the video and get RIGHTEOUS, demand justice, not debt.

Edited by sock muppet

2 hours ago, Talorgan said:

What I don't under stand is if the energy companies are making such huge profits why the emphasis isn't more on them ,but I might be missing something .

You're not missing anything. It's the plebs that are missing something. They appear so brain-dead these days that the daily radio news report on the massive profits energy companies make goes in one ear and out the other. They seem incapable of seeing that they are being intentionally shafted. It feels like another 'lets see what we can get away with' situation. You can see why the PTB want rid of them. They are fucking useless, mentally and physically now too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I'm only speaking from experience mate. My MP doesn't even acknowledge that I've emailed, let alone reply. I think politics is done for. I understand your sentiments but I honestly don't think this situation will change without some sort of actual grass roots uprisings.

If politicians start asking awkward questions, making progress and becoming popular they are involved in a scandal or get stabbed. 

Get prepped for some bad shit and try to stay happy is my attitude now.

I'm done asking politicians to help dig us out, they are there to feather there own beds and the ones that aren't don't last long as they realise the game is rigged. We're heading for shitsville in the UK and it's going to catch alot of people by surprise. It's because of weak, bought politicians that we are in this mess.

It's not a criticism bud, I just don't want you to become disillusioned with our current situation that all is lost my friend. We have options, plenty of em. We just need to start exercising them. Keep in there kid, we're not going Mad Max just yet. 😎👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Politics is a Punch and Judy show ,the agenda is above politics and is the long term plan we are living through.

It's their system the best bet is to go out at a tangent from any leaders and be original that way can't be misled.

Money is a deviant system brought in long ago to amalgamate the world into a global control grid away from old tribal system

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It's not a criticism bud, I just don't want you to become disillusioned with our current situation that all is lost my friend. We have options, plenty of em. We just need to start exercising them. Keep in there kid, we're not going Mad Max just yet. 😎👍

No offence taken Morph.👍 I'm no more disillusioned than any of us and I'm certainly not living in fear of weak men. As you say, Mad Max is a few years away yet. By that time I will be a post apocalyptic shaman living in a damp cave somewhere.🤣

Screenshot_20220808_180642.jpg

Edited by Doc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Politics is a Punch and Judy show ,the agenda is above politics and is the long term plan we are living through.

It's their system the best bet is to go out at a tangent from any leaders and be original that way can't be misled.

Money is a deviant system brought in long ago to amalgamate the world into a global control grid away from old tribal system

In agreement with your statement and would take it further by saying don't vote for any established political orgs as they are all compromised, but instead vote for the independent candidate with no affiliations to speak of, a double whammy of kicking the establishment HARD IN THE WALLET👍

• Like 2

On 8/8/2022 at 11:56 AM, sock muppet said:

ou clearly enjoy the status quo and are a government apologist, take your knee chaffing and go and grovel somewhere else, where have i advocated for don't pay

nowt to do with any of that.

Theft is theft.

Everyone who has an electricity supply and a gas supply has agreed to a contract. The contract is binding. They agreed to pay for the kwh measured by DD, quarterly or however.

If they breach their contract and steal then they will be punished.

Stop defending a criminal act and something that will cost some alot of money.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sock muppet said:

NOW ASK YOURSELF WHY IS GOVERNMENT AWOL ON THIS TOPIC, this has to be the greatest theft in history and you approve, i don't want any money from government but i will not sleep on manufactured debts where we the people pick up the bill, now watch the video and get RIGHTEOUS, demand justice, not debt.

no need to SHOUT

customers agreed to a contract. Customers are adults and responsible,

'commonly known as Dom' ... dear me.... the sovereign citizen crap again. ALL CAPS... blah blah blah. they can talk about black ink, blue ink. court seals, crown copyright, birth certificates, securitisation, prom notes, a4v and at the end of the day ...dun dun daaarrrr

they agreed to the service and terms

grown ups stand by their commitments. babies run around screaming its not fair.

n.b 'they' own the system, 'they' own the energy supply, its theirs, 'they' bought it years ago. they provide it at a market rate. the end. we are the consumers of the product

in UK money is used. You earn money (prom note) and use it. It is owned by another. You are not the owner. We get taxed for using someone elses possession.  thats the system. whereas the Yanks use Bills of Exchange (the dollar Bill). they are the owner of their money. its a different system (of course the Feds did wish to employ the UK system of prom notes previously but now its full on commie take over)

i would prefer the UK to be a Republic with Bills of Exchange but that would require a referendum.

Edited by zArk

18 minutes ago, zArk said:

no need to SHOUT

they agreed to a contract. They are adults and responsible,

'commonly known as Dom' ... dear me.... the sovereign citizen crap again. ALL CAPS... blah blah blah. they can talk about black ink, blue ink. court seals, crown copyright, birth certificates, securitisation, prom notes, a4v and at the end of the day ...dun dun daaarrrr

n.b they own the system, they own the energy supply, its theirs, they bought it years ago. they provide it at a market rate. the end.

in UK money is used. You earn money (prom note) and use it. It is owned by another. You are not the owner. We get taxed. thats the system. whereas the Yanks use Bills of Exchange (the dollar Bill). they are the owner of their money. its a different system (of course the Feds did wish to employ the UK system of prom notes previously but now its full on commie take over)

i would prefer the UK to be a Republic with Bills of Exchange but that would require a referendum.

Welcome to the United Free Republics of Britannia, where it is an offense of conspiracy to aid and abet the theft of your freedoms, to allow the robbery of the Nations wealth through fraud and deception and to stand idle while it's people are being killed by the removal of care that they paid for by a corrupt government acting on behalf of a foreign power, demand justice, not debt, otherwise fuk off.

Edited by sock muppet

31 minutes ago, zArk said:

no need to SHOUT

customers agreed to a contract. Customers are adults and responsible,

n.b 'they' own the system, 'they' own the energy supply, its theirs, 'they' bought it years ago. they provide it at a market rate. the end. we are the consumers of the product

in UK money is used. You earn money (prom note) and use it. It is owned by another. You are not the owner. We get taxed for using someone elses possession.  thats the system. whereas the Yanks use Bills of Exchange (the dollar Bill). they are the owner of their money. its a different system (of course the Feds did wish to employ the UK system of prom notes previously but now its full on commie take over)

CAN I SAY IT ANY LOUDER THAN THIS!!!

fukoff.jpg.ab584bae0f38f8f3ffe0864fec160400.jpg

Edited by sock muppet

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Welcome to the United Free Republics of Britannia, where it is an offense of conspiracy to aid and abet the theft of your freedoms, to allow the robbery of the Nations wealth through fraud and deception and to stand idle while it's people are being killed by the removal of care that they paid for by a corrupt government acting on behalf of a foreign power, demand justice, not debt, otherwise fuk off.

nowt to do with Dont Pay

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

there was no duress when they agreed to the electric and gas agreement

You Sir/Madam are pathetic, i will no longer engage with you, i do not put posters on ignore but i will not respond to you until you grow up and smell the stench from the last two and a half years, perhaps you would like to engage your opinions with people whom have suffered, lost loved ones and now face financial ruin!

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

You Sir/Madam are pathetic, i will no longer engage with you, i do not put posters on ignore but i will not respond to you until you grow up and smell the stench from the last two and a half years, perhaps you would like to engage your opinions with people whom have suffered, lost loved ones and now face financial ruin!

grow up.

Everyone has a legally binding contract to pay for the electricity and gas they use.

There is no wriggle room.

Lest we forget how harsh it still is.

Anyone seen a virus on the loose, no, anyone, still no, you sure, oh so we got mugged did we!

The Manchester blame game: Andy Burnham 'demanded MORE money than Liverpool and Lancashire' to enter Tier 3 - and 'blindsided Boris with telephone demand for an extra £10m' before PM forced the city into lockdown

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8861383/Furious-blame-game-erupts-Andy-Burnham-demanded-money.html

dmabmm.jpg.3abb4429f67a7d4fc7231448a8f3faaf.jpg

I see 2 weeks to flatten the curve is shilling for establishment as usual.

Thing with the leci bill.. is youre not just paying yours, you are paying everyone elses as the cronies in guberment finance benefit people & old people so they dont riot from your taxes.

So you pay your own bill, every other fuckers bill & a large portion of net zero on top.

Youre a slave neo!

Why the sheeple dont rage is beyond me.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Thing with the leci bill.. is youre not just paying yours, you are paying everyone elses as the cronies in guberment finance benefit people & old people so they dont riot from your taxes.

So you pay your own bill, every other fuckers bill & a large portion of net zero on top.

Youre a slave neo!

Even more reasons to, rage at the machine, don't Baah 🐑!

Duration 2:09:33

Uniformed consent

mt.jpg.6f03b8f715cbd58839b9b194dcd66e2f.jpg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Youre a slave neo!

electricity and gas are not 'out-of-the-box' natural sources

they are products owned by private people / corporations.

private ownership is a vital stalwart of this society and should be respected

take the product and pay or dont take the product but dont steal it. IDont pay is a lazy approach to a horrific situation of the system and its interwoven web.

there are better ways to fight the system or protest than Dont Pay .. having a shit will better serve you than Dont pAY

Edited by zArk

40 minutes ago, zArk said:

electricity and gas are not 'out-of-the-box' natural sources

they are products owned by private people / corporations.

private ownership is a vital stalwart of this society and should be respected

take the product and pay or dont take the product but dont steal it. IDont pay is a lazy approach to a horrific situation of the system and its interwoven web.

there are better ways to fight the system or protest than Dont Pay .. having a shit will better serve you than Dont pAY

Haha, stealing wtf planet are you on..they are feudal robber barons who have been stealing from the serfs for generations.

Now blatantly doubling the price & will be doubling again, but people on benefits get nly thousand pound of tax payers money, is who is stealing here exactly? Net Zero is stealing. You are talking tripe.

Remove the meter its a scam & nationalise the grid, its ours not some dead corpse. The land belongs to the people..you are trespassing with your grid.

Nuclear energy does not cost more if you use more, the grid can cope with every need you have. Again like everything else they scam you with the meter..Nikola Tesla offered free wireless energy for the world & JP Morgan asked where does he stick his meter!

REMOVE THE METER ITS BONDAGE!

SAVE GRANNIE REMEMBER? I have a 98 year old war veteran friend who was at Normandy & he has been billed £3000 for no reasons atall in April. These companies are SLIME & they own our govenment.

I suggest putting in a complaint first & they cant cut you off or effect your credit.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

I think you've got this wrong here Zark. The government have contracted private companies to allow them to charge for energy. However, all the national grid do is provide said energy. Either way, both contracts to begin with are legitimately with the government.

As Odds said, they cannot by right cut you off and they cannot affect your credit rating either. It's a scam and the sooner people realise this the better. Energy should be government subsidised, as well as food and shelter. Not running for personal gain and profit. I know that's separate, but I digress, the only reason we are being shafted is because our energy is run by private companies and not like France where is subsidised. (80% approximately)

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

Same with the water, they moan about climate bollocks, yet dont build any new reservoirs with the money they steal, yet youde think that would be the priority of combatting climate bollocks to anyone with any sense atall?? We have a dramatic rise in people entering our country also, whove paid fuck all to the system drinking your water & using electricity.

The lamestream media are claiming we are going to be getting black outs in winter & 4 day weeks..agenda 2030 of course planned all along.

• Like 1

i agree we are getting screwed

i dont agree that the grid belongs to the people. It was created by private companies in the beginning. Government didnt create it. government dipping their fingers into the pie has caused trouble.

if a long time ago Bob created the electric system privately , he sold it. Its now theirs.

i dont agree its a scam. Electricity is created at powerstations, workers get paid. the grid needs maintenance, people need to be paid. People need to be recompensed for their hard work. everything requires work, energy. people give their energy and get paid. the destruction of the coal industry (horrific as it was) caused the destruction of entire towns and cities. 

these things have effects on others

If Dont Pay did stop payments what happens to the workers? their families? the businesses that rely upon them and on and on.

its an intricate web of interconnected support.

i know all about the meter, swapping it out, the electricity passing through their property, etc etc and ultimately it means jack shit... its their very clever system. it is not for us to get involved in.

its all been done years ago and lessons have been learned.

21 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I suggest putting in a complaint first & they cant cut you off or effect your credit.

a complaint because you are the debtor. There is no claim (unless they deliberately concealed the price hike or broke some other rule which they very rarely do).

best you can do is avoid having them scrutinising your finances which means offering to pay the debt over a period of time while maintaining the current bills.

if you refuse to pay they will gain access to your finances and manage you and your money until the debt is clear.

if you stop your dd they have you

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Same with the water, they moan about climate bollocks, yet dont build any new reservoirs with the money they steal, yet youde think that would be the priority of combatting climate bollocks to anyone with any sense atall?? We have a dramatic rise in people entering our country also, whove paid fuck all to the system drinking your water & using electricity.

The lamestream media are claiming we are going to be getting black outs in winter & 4 day weeks..agenda 2030 of course planned all along.

Basically yeah and the majority of the waste and water pipes need replacing all over the show. The amount of wastage is incredible, don't ever be told this country is short of water, my arse it is. There's more water than you shake a stick at. 

• Like 1