dont pay movement

zArk

36 minutes ago, peter said:

Fractional reserve lending practices  and bank leverage has nothing to do with it then, silly me

the deposit is the promissory note

they call it a deposit, a shit.

the prom note is deposited, when within the accepted framework of repaymemt potential, to the banking system and a cash deposit is placed in the account of the creditor/debtor

the prom note has terms and conditions which is that big piece of paper you sign, within the box, and it ends up in a big warehouse in switzerland or the e-doc sent to a server .

the banks are the intermediaries to check boxes and maintain the framework as set by parliament.

i create money, not the bank.

money can only be created by a living being through a promise to repay

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Yes some people that own  private banks seem to lend fictional money whilst charging  interest

jeeze. NONE OF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT YOU ARE CREATOR

NONE OF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT YOU ARE SOVEREIGN

wake the fuck up. Youve been mind fucked into thinking you are powerless.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

the deposit is the promissory note

they call it a deposit, a shit.

the prom note is deposited, when within the accepted framework of repaymemt potential, to the banking system and a cash deposit is placed in the account of the creditor/debtor

the prom note has terms and conditions which is that big piece of paper you sign, within the box, and it ends up in a big warehouse in switzerland or the e-doc sent to a server .

the banks are the intermediaries to check boxes and maintain the framework as set by parliament.

i create money, not the bank.

money can only be created by a living being through a promise to repay

Once again you have missed the mark as to what I was saying, you obviously just copied that from Wikipedia or similar, you always cease to amaze    

3 minutes ago, peter said:

Once again you have missed the mark as to what I was saying, you obviously just copied that from Wikipedia or similar, you always cease to amaze    

no, you are not reading or getting what actually happens

the bank doesnt lend a fucking penny. you are being hoodwinked

the author of the prom note is the lender and the borrower, the creditor and debtor.

people are abandoning their position as lender and creditor and allowing the bank to claim it as its own.

everyone has an account. everyone should manage their own account. everyone has a personalised credit facility which is limited to their earning and financial situation. the account can go in the red but must be managed. if the account owner goes AWOL or fails in managing .. a nominated auditor will step in. This auditor claims the position of lender/creditor and administers the account due to the incapable owner.

the auditors have gotten very confident and are claiming lender/creditor from the outset and the vast majority of people fall for the keywords hook line and sinker.

The Government writes a prom note, on behalf of the people, the deposit is granted a cash deposit or just a ledger amount written in and we, the people, are liable for that debt. Government spends it as it wishes, we pay for it

The debt MUST be repayed by the debtors

Edited by zArk

the oil and gas companies have every right to capitalise upon the free market.

its not their fault that we, the UK wrote massive cheques without a repayment plan.

its not their fault that other countries did the same

Look at Gov spending to see the root cause of inflation.

55 minutes ago, zArk said:

the bank doesnt lend a fucking penny.

you got that right, finally common ground, however the banks produce the money from thin air via fractional reserve lending practices coupled with the amount each institution is allowed to be leveraged under the financial rules of their respective countries, I guess you could say that its actually the peoples fault for borrowing but equally the banks and their respective governments they operate under could be held to account for putting legislation in place that allows the banks to produce money in this manner. Personally I don't see how the individual can be held responsible as they can only operate under the system and laws that are in place at the time.

Edited by peter

1 hour ago, zArk said:

jeeze. NONE OF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT YOU ARE CREATOR

NONE OF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT YOU ARE SOVEREIGN

wake the fuck up. Youve been mind fucked into thinking you are powerless.

Yes I agree 😀  

Or barter as did before,   Summer ,Phoenecians etc  but as soon as we have ships landing with  middle men offering their trinkets in exchange for real things   which they then say can only buy using their money system that's when  all the trouble starts 

In terms of government borrowing they could do the same

eg Bradbury pound

in UK

and not pay interest to private mercenaries.

Plus not waste money on  the useless cult agenda 

Edited by Talorgan

10 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Yes I agree 😀

We should either create own currency or  

/and barter as did before,   Summer ,Phoenecians etc  but as soon as we have ships landing with  middle men offering their trinkets in exchange for real things   which they then say can only buy using their money system that's when  all the trouble starts 

whats wrong with the currency we have, we only need the government to print our own money  instead of borrowing  from the federal reserve and have the taxpayer pay it back plus interest (cut out the middle man)

37 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Exactly , didn't Abraham Lincoln try that and John F Kennedy

Lincoln issued interest free Greenbacks

Kennedy was going to issue same apparently)

Both assassinated 

lincoln did issue interest free greenbacks but i'm not sure that the executive order that kennedy signed did what is often claimed it did

james corbett has done a video discussing that executive order and breaking it all down

kennedy did however say that he wanted to disband the CIA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, peter said:

you got that right, finally common ground, however the banks produce the money from thin air via fractional reserve lending practices coupled with the amount each institution is allowed to be leveraged under the financial rules of their respective countries, I guess you could say that its actually the peoples fault for borrowing but equally the banks and their respective governments they operate under could be held to account for putting legislation in place that allows the banks to produce money in this manner. Personally I don't see how the individual can be held responsible as they can only operate under the system and laws that are in place at the time.

i think everyone who mandates the Gov to exist, those on the electoral register (whether you vote, dont or spoil) , are the signatories for the debt.

when a con man rips you off , its horrible, its embarrassing and the conman must be punished but that does not absolve the debt created in response. there maybe a case for restoration or restitution but the debt is still in the lap of the people.

all debts must be paid, all sins must be punished

in this case , the debt is the £400bn covid money which imo is the responsibility of all the people. If the people goto court and prove the conman was responsible for the creation of the money, then the debt can be reallocated through lawful process

the conman didnt sign the prom note / financial instrument, it was the people. Unfortunately the people must pay for their failure to keep watch.

but here we are, the £130+ is rubber stamped so i am whining because i am the loser and my family is the loser

a nice little news story from 20 years ago

The ICE is urging the government to "develop a sustainable solution that incorporates a mix of all types of generation, including renewable sources like wind and wave power, nuclear and cleaner coal and gas-fired power stations".

David Anderson, chair of ICE's energy board, warned that the alternative was a "return to the blackouts that marked the 'Winter of Discontent' and brought the country grinding to a halt".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3034088.stm

What planet are these freaks on? 😒

Yesterday I had to call them to refund me yet more money they stole off me & kept as credit..they also reminded me I need a smart meter & that they will soon charge me for installing one, as they are going to be mandatory..I told them I hope that doesn't effect my social credit.

We sent you an email by mistake - you'll still get 100% renewable electricity

Recently, we got in touch to say that from 1st October, you’d no longer automatically get 100% renewable electricity. We also said that we’d no longer plant a tree every year in your name. This was a mistake. You’re on a fixed-rate plan and that means these changes don’t apply to you. We’re really sorry about this error.

You’ll carry on getting 100% renewable electricity until your fixed-rate plan ends.

When it ends, we’ll write to you again with all your options for a new energy plan. We’ll include information about how you can carry on getting 100% renewable electricity. Until then, your green energy plan stays unchanged.

Once again, we’re really sorry this happened.

Thanks,

The OVO Energy Team

Europe’s power producers ‘face €1tn’ in margin calls

Experts lay out scale of crisis but say sector can weather storm with government support

EU ministers on Friday asked the European Commission to design, by mid-September, a set of emergency measures to help power companies access the funds they need. The UK on Thursday said the Treasury and the Bank of England would put in place an Energy Markets Finance Scheme to provide £40bn in short-term liquidity to wholesale energy producers, while Denmark said it planned to provide $13.5bn of loan guarantees to utilities.

https://www.ft.com/content/cbc6a717-da49-491a-9cda-adde6f0f410a

15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

What planet are these freaks on? 😒

Yesterday I had to call them to refund me yet more money they stole off me & kept as credit..they also reminded me I need a smart meter & that they will soon charge me for installing one, as they are going to be mandatory..I told them I hope that doesn't effect my social credit.

get the feeling that the increase in direct debit will look attractive for investors ?

then next spring they will hand back all the surplus cash in the accounts (when customers tell em to) but be happy happy about the investment increase

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Europe’s power producers ‘face €1tn’ in margin calls

Experts lay out scale of crisis but say sector can weather storm with government support

EU ministers on Friday asked the European Commission to design, by mid-September, a set of emergency measures to help power companies access the funds they need. The UK on Thursday said the Treasury and the Bank of England would put in place an Energy Markets Finance Scheme to provide £40bn in short-term liquidity to wholesale energy producers, while Denmark said it planned to provide $13.5bn of loan guarantees to utilities.

https://www.ft.com/content/cbc6a717-da49-491a-9cda-adde6f0f410a

rofle.. £40bn for them but bojo could only muster £700m for a nuke station

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

£150bn only for households

https://www.ft.com/content/984129f9-a133-468b-bc38-e8c4ec7386d6

business package  revealed

It said that a "supported wholesale price" was being set at £211 per MWh of electricity, and £75 per MWh for gas.

The government says this is equivalent to less than half the anticipated wholesale price expected this winter

insanity follows insanity

UK’s Kwarteng Says Energy Bills Bailout Costs £60bn in 6 Months

“We expect the cost to come down as we negotiate new, long-term energy contracts with suppliers,” he told the House of Commons on Friday.

See also: UK Says Energy Aid Will Cost Treasury Billions and Cut Inflation

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/uk-kwarteng-says-energy-bills-084632217.html

eh? half that reported elsewhere and how does kwasi expect to negotiate with fuck all ? Fracking will take at least 6 months to get going, which is spring, the negotiation is for long term contracts? Kwasi is living in dreamy dreamland while his WEF bosses are pulling the strings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rees Mogg demands higher interest rates to stop investors running to US (he told off the BBC for NOT reporting this the other day, apparently Aunty wasnt being impartial)

This is where Truss can do another great job for the WEF , encourage the BoE to raise interest rates again.......

oh, its all so predictable. It could be 7% base rate very very soon

Edited by zArk

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/shell-reports-95-bln-profit-q3-plans-raise-dividend-2022-10-27/

Shell (SHEL.L) on Thursday posted a third-quarter profit of $9.45 billion, slightly below the second quarter's record high,

Reuters report on headlines "a drop"

itv, inews, mail,mirror, sky all report "soaring profits"

while the Beeb push for windfall tax https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63409687

It also does not expect to start paying windfall taxes until early next year.

The Energy Price Levy - or windfall tax - on the profits of energy firms was announced by Rishi Sunak in May, when he was chancellor.

So Rishi with the media is pushing for an end to the free market economy. Are the public being swept up in Marxist rhetoric to support Communist policy.? i think so

• 2 weeks later...

i am in and out of businesses everyday and after taking my daughter to the NHS main dentist yesterday notice that they are all continuing business as usual

1. heating on full blast

2. lights on even in areas of no use

and of course the rampant use of computers for day to day operations

Story today of Schools gonna reduce staff, reduce hours etc but i bet theres no increase in funding for gas and electricity

Its like the WW1 'walking slowly towards the enemy' . Theres no increase in charges to customers which reflect this extra costs

maybe they are all having a cuppa and waiting for it to blow over'?

• 2 weeks later...