dont pay movement

zArk

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Follow @zArk to the economic abyss that the USA has pursued, your eyeballs should be on storks at these numbers.

https://usdebtclock.org/

debtclock.jpg.3ffda6f443647d7360dafa5d52df54c0.jpg

And take a look at the UK!

Looking good, that's if you're the @zArk

https://usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

ukdebtclock.jpg.a85f6c17a30e6fbe9b1e4ca2b63babcc.jpg

I think you have read the numbers incorrectly. That is actually the total debt per individual not for USA. They owe nothing.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

it would have to be a concerted effort to get us out of this mess. 🤷‍♂️

i cant see any other way out of it.

There has been a persistent and consistent effort to deny the UK hydroelectric and tidal power since the 1960's. The Cult create the 'business case' to deny or accept proposals.

How about nationalising the energy supply, bringing back the Bradbury pound, telling whoever it is that they ain't getting their money back and they can fuck off. How about that for a concerted effort?

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Lecturing the bleedin obvious does not solve the situation we find ourselves in, no that is called patronising and it stinks, you offer nothing at all except to say that all those who were harmed, injured and died voted for it and the injections were safe and effective to @zArk's standard of care which is nothing more than, shut the fuk up, suk it up and pay you sad debt donkey, i find you offensive, oh by the way here is uncle fester Mankinds molester bragging about his infiltration of governments on the Earth, aka your hero Klaus 'anal' Schwab.

stfu you cheeky sod, trying to label me a democide sympathiser.

you think naively that by not paying a bill the Government will be injured, such a childish attitude. In the real grown up world the people who get injured are our families, neighbours, other working people and ultimately it will be you.

demand the law unheld

Not paying is a wrong. Its unlawful to not pay.

Your posts are all over the place, youre  a child having a tantrum.

Anyone who listens to your advice needs their head testing.

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

How about nationalising the energy supply, bringing back the Bradbury pound, telling whoever it is that they ain't getting their money back and they can fuck off.

pretty sure the people, by voting, (or by just being on the electroal register) grant the Gov a mandate to create money on their behalf.

All debts created by Gov are the liabilities of the people.

1 minute ago, zArk said:

you think naively that by not paying a bill the Government will be injured, such a childish attitude. In the real grown up world the people who get injured are our families, neighbours, other working people and ultimately it will be you

You think naively that government actually cares for you and has your best interests at heart, two and a half years of blasting blatantly false information via the msm is not evidence as far as you are concerned, and nobody died because of this, nobody was harmed because of this and nobody had their lives torn apart because of this, seriously i do not know where you going with this, but i must now exit this thread for the sake of my own sanity.

Demand the law be upheld, demand justice not debt, and don't pay for something you never purchased!

9 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

You think naively that government actually cares for you and has your best interests at heart, two and a half years of blasting blatantly false information via the msm is not evidence as far as you are concerned, and nobody died because of this, nobody was harmed because of this and nobody had their lives torn apart because of this, seriously i do not know where you going with this, but i must now exit this thread for the sake of my own sanity.

!

where'd you get that shit from?

i know the score and i know the law

you are promoting people to commit an unlawful act

@sock muppet

32 minutes ago, zArk said:

pretty sure the people, by voting, (or by just being on the electroal register) grant the Gov a mandate to create money on their behalf.

All debts created by Gov are the liabilities of the people.

Yes, but where did we grant the government the power to charge interest on that money?

Come on Zark, you know full well that the Bank of England is a private company and the money is owed them. 

Edited by Morpheus

27 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, but where did we grant the government the power to charge interest on that money?

Come on Zark, you know full well that the Bank of England is a private company and the money is owed them. 

nope, thats incorrect.

the bank of england doesnt lend money, it doesnt own money

the Gov creates the money and is bonded to pay the money back with the agreed interest rate ( usually boe base rate)

there are reasons put forward for interest use but i disagree and see it as detrimemtal to the momey system

anyway, the Gov on behalf of the people is the creditor and debtor. The bank is a service providor and a regulator of the subsidery banks.

mary croft is a good read

https://understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/mary-croft-spiritual-economics/

we are the creditor of loans, not the banks. We control our finances.

i am boss of all my debts

i loaned myself money and pay it back.

there are those who want to see the return of debtor prisons, amigo loans and the end to money creation. the ancient families with massive wealth. they want control back, they want to remove creativity from us

Edited by zArk

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

nope, thats incorrect.

the bank of england doesnt lend money, it doesnt own money

the Gov creates the money and is bonded to pay the money back with the agreed interest rate ( usually boe base rate)

there are reasons put forward for interest use but i disagree and see it as detrimemtal to the momey system

anyway, the Gov on behalf of the people is the creditor and debtor. The bank is a service providor and a regulator of the subsidery banks.

mary croft is a good read

https://understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/mary-croft-spiritual-economics/

we are the creditor of loans, not the banks. We control our finances.

i am boss of all my debts

i leaned myself money and pay it back.

there are those who want to see the return of debtor prisons, amigo loans and the end to money creation. 

Erm, no....

The government doesn't create shit, the Bank of England does, situated in the City of London i.e. not a part of England. It's a country within a country, just like the Vatican and like DC in the US. The government doesn't own the Bank of England a conglomerate of private hedge funds do, conspiracy 101 Zark. 

How about you watch this:

everyone needs to cancel  their direct debits and make the energy companies post paper bills out every quarter.

i used 3 units (on the meter) of gas last month.

those 3 units work out as 34kwh of gas.

the gas cost me £12 and the standing charge cost me £15

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

situated in the City of London i.e. not a part of England. It's a country within a country

Very true that is the square mile is in fact the real Crown and not that glittering shit they put on someones head, the Queen bows to the Lord Mayor of London and not the other way round.

Although i think that dude is out of a job now anyway because of the Vatican shake up.

Oh yes this factoid should irritate zark, the Titanic was the Olympic and it sank to kill three very specific people so the Fed could be established.

13 hours ago, Morpheus said:

The government doesn't create shit, the Bank of England does, situated in the City of London i.e. not a part of England. It's a country within a country, just like the Vatican and like DC in the US. The government doesn't own the Bank of England a conglomerate of private hedge funds do, conspiracy 101 Zark. 

How about you watch this:

MAry Croft helps elucidate the issue. REMEMBER YOU ARE THE CREDITOR ,YOU ARE SOVEREIGN

https://www.thecrowhouse.com/Documents/mary-book.pdf

the gov creates a financial instrument which is checked by the banking system. The gov , through people mandate, has the power to create money out of thin air but within the confines of the written and agreed parameters, Just like a people do every day when creating a loan.

the gov is the creditor and the debtor in that one situation

the gov will credit itself £130bn based upon its ability to repay the debt over a certain period of time. the debtor is the gov, it must repay that debt

the bank is the intermediary. it is the service provider. It crosses the boundary between the real and reality.

the bank of england controls the interest rate and manages the subsidiary banks in UK, this is its control.

It does not lend money, Subsidary Banks like HSBC or TSB do not lend money. Thinking they do is a perception con to destroy the economic system

this is the reality of finance, a reality hidden from us in education.

Edited by zArk

FOREWORD

I had given up writing this book because of people’s reactions when I mentioned the Commerce Game.
Most wanted to ‘kill the messenger’ because their having been so conned by the alleged ‘authorities’ for
their entire lives was too painful to contemplate. Those with neither eyes to see nor ears to hear wanted to
argue with me. Many suggested they were aware, yet upon further discussion they admitted to not really
knowing.
Our mind is of 3 categories: what we know, what we don’t know, and what we don’t know we don’t
know. Not knowing is unfortunate; not knowing that we don’t know is tragic. – W. Erhart.
Some actually did know about the fraudulent banking system and yet felt already defeated. They
remain part of the problem by refusing to become part of the solution.
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
I concluded that, unfortunately, only a few want to hear how to become free, stop identifying with
their false beliefs, do what they want to do (instead of ‘working for a living’), and live in joy which is
what we are designed to do. I felt as if I were my own minority group I truly do want to know that
which I don’t want to know. Most want security over freedom. As most people identify with their
beliefs, giving them up would present the fear, ‘who would I BE?’ If they were to open their minds, drop
their preconceived notions and their psychological prejudices, let go of the concept that their beliefs are
who they are, they might become enlightened.
Millions of unconscious people are not taking responsibility for their inner peace. – Eckhart Tolle.
Needless to say, suggesting we have been conned into playing an insidious game which is destroying
our lives, our futures, our fellowship, our spirituality, and our true natures, will meet with non-receptive
minds. Consequently, in exasperation one night I resolved that my book would be futile a waste of my
time and energy. I declared I would put my efforts back into developing my Energy Psychology practice.
In the middle of the night I was awakened by a voice saying, “Secret Oral Teachings”. I thought, “I’ll
remember” and went back to sleep. Later I heard it again, and then again upon awakening I heard, “Secret
Oral Teachings” at which point I leapt out of bed and went to my books and put my hand on a small
brown book which I’d owned for 20 years and never read, entitled, Secret Oral Teachings in Tibetan
Buddhist Sects by Alexandra David-Néel and Lama Yongden (1967). Within the first eight pages I read
about the hesitation of the Buddha, before beginning His Mission:
“I have discovered a profound truth, difficult to perceive, difficult to understand, accessible only to
the wise.
“Human beings busy themselves in the vortex of the world and find their pleasure. It will be difficult
for men to understand the law of the concatenation of causes and effects, the suppression of the
samskaras (ideas that one forms which depend upon ignorance).
“Of what use to reveal to men that which I have discovered at the price of laborious efforts? Why
should I do so? This doctrine cannot be understood by those filled by desire and hatred .. it is
mysterious, deep; hidden from the vulgar mind. If I proclaim it and men are unable to understand it, the
only result will be fatigue and annoyance for me.”

17 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Zark you are projecting clearly as, someone who cant accept whats happening. I dont think you really comprehend atall.

we are not at communism , the perpetuation of 'hand out ' culture is the route to full on commie.

Shops and businesses should put up their prices to cover the cost of electricity, maybe they could turn off a computer or 2 ?

We could ease down on electric and gas use (portionally across ages )

Rich folk could help the most needy---- benevolence

and not have this stupid £130bn hand out package to freeze energy bills.

What is so difficult about this?

Pull your head out your arse and recognise that as it goes right now, the people will accept the £130bn and it will cause inflation to remain high .

Then it will cascade into all financial areas of our lives.

Edited by zArk

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Pull your head out your arse

I see you resort to gaslighting as usual.

Debt based society, plus full on totalitarian woke & climatism..is pretty communistic.🙈

No point engaging with someone whos still fully locked into the system.. just sounds like more system droid denial shit.."nothing to see folks" just turn off your pc for a few hours..sounds just like Ursula the Anus. Just a few weeks to flatten the curve. *Cuckoo clock*

Fb-Ex6DXoAc75-t.jpg.58dedc4733441d36db40226db19804a3.jpgFcAAcYYWYAEgWu9.jpg.618fc279bf2ceb36a02c29e2fae0b085.jpg

On 8/19/2022 at 7:33 PM, sock muppet said:

Maureen Eames, the kind of Woman that inspires, and will be remembered.

She said this at the beginning of the outrage, and remember that before all this happened the news was continually banging on about how people could not feed themselves and had to use food banks, and when your welcome ran out at the food banks the only choice you had was to either steal it, beg for it or go down bins for it to stay alive, the system we have is a communofascist kleptocrats bonanza scheme by a bunch of bone idle fukwits that do nothing but talk a good job but never actually doing a good job because all they are good at is THEFT

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/12996835/great-gran-tier-3-survived-covid-dont-be-afraid/

Quote from article

She added: "how can we get the country on its feet? Where’s all the money?"

"By the end of this year, there’s going to be millions of people unemployed and you know who’s going to pay for that? All the young ones. Not me because I’m going to be dead."

maureeneames.jpg.c7a3f22d5f9d377b0cd2bca3905637a8.jpg

True - I remembered her too. Amazing lady.