Alex Jones's Latest Trial

alexa

29 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Who do you suspect sponsors AJ?

Not sure exactly, but his talking points are a good indicator of where his priorities are.

I think these chaps in this talk were probably right. They said Communist apologists will infiltrate patriotic movements in the US, and Alex entertains NazBols like Dugin, and pushes Kremlinist talking points even though he used to condemn Putin. Same with Israel though I guess, he used to criticize them too.

Edit: I think they do mention Alex too, but it has been a while since I listened so I can't confirm.

On 8/21/2021 at 5:41 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

The way I see it is that people like Alex Jones and David Icke and others will always be mocked and ridiculed no matter what they say.

it doesn’t matter if 90% of what they have said is groundbreaking hot news that smashes the official narrative.

the media will concentrate on the 10% that they got wrong. 

If I tell someone that I have just seen something interesting on the Alex Jones show or David Icke interview they will come back straight away with “oh that guy who claims sandy hook is a hoax / the guy who thinks he’s the son of god?

they dismiss it straight away. Even if their own criticisms are wide of the mark.

personally I read most Ickes/Jones/Hugo talks etc because I like to hear other people’s views. For a laugh I even listen to the bbc.

whats interesting though is if someone says they saw some pro vaccine stuff on the bbc which was good I never respond with “oh the guys who framed Diana or the company with a paedo statue on their walls?” Maybe I should start that.

The worst part of Stockholm Syndrome:

- The Stockholmed person can no longer see through the lies of his/her oppressor and wants to hear more and more of them

Normies are basically saying:

- DON'T tell me the truth. DON'T make me question things. DON'T destroy my picture of reality and of society. LIE to me. LIE to me again and again. 

Truth and lies swap places. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure exactly, but his talking points are a good indicator of where his priorities are.

I think these chaps in this talk were probably right. They said Communist apologists will infiltrate patriotic movements in the US, and Alex entertains NazBols like Dugin, and pushes Kremlinist talking points even though he used to condemn Putin. Same with Israel though I guess, he used to criticize them too.

Edit: I think they do mention Alex too, but it has been a while since I listened so I can't confirm.

Same. Many suspect possibly Israel, but speculation. He most certainly is no longer on the side of getting truth out there he may have started that way? I am sure many do. 

58 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I firmly believe (even though I've now forgotten some of the multitude of reasons) that Sandy Hook WAS a horrible, twisted, cruel hoax. No amount of prosecuting Alex Jones will convince me otherwise.

I agree, doesn't mean he's not sponsored by other people :) Look at how a wrap-up smear works, same tactic/technique is used in misinformation. Present truth, people bite, present less truth, people still bite, present obvious and then proven falsehood, everything they have said must be rubbish too. Psychology 101.

Also find the whole clip of this if you can be assed, the context is she has used this tactic personally.

Many false flags. Its how they operate.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I firmly believe (even though I've now forgotten some of the multitude of reasons) that Sandy Hook WAS a horrible, twisted, cruel hoax. No amount of prosecuting Alex Jones will convince me otherwise.

I don't have an opinion on Sandy Hook, but we must not forget how well poisoning works. By associating those that have doubts about the official narrative with quacks, they make doubters look crazy in the eyes of normies.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't have an opinion on Sandy Hook

with sandy hook they had that german guy who moved to the US and worked as something like a schools safety inspector or something like that and he was coming out and saying it was a hoax so he played a big role in pushing that narrative

his name was holbein or something like that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

with sandy hook they had that german guy who moved to the US and worked as something like a schools safety inspector or something like that and he was coming out and saying it was a hoax so he played a big role in pushing that narrative

his name was holbein or something like that

wolfgang halbig

he was a significant voice at that time yet no one mentions him now

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I agree, doesn't mean he's not sponsored by other people :) Look at how a wrap-up smear works, same tactic/technique is used in misinformation. Present truth, people bite, present less truth, people still bite, present obvious and then proven falsehood, everything they have said must be rubbish too. Psychology 101.

Also find the whole clip of this if you can be assed, the context is she has used this tactic personally.

Many false flags. Its how they operate.

Yes, I agree, like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if this court case is pure theatre.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

wolfgang halbig

a quick search found something about him coming to some sort of settlement with the parents. It seems he might have been kept quiet somehow, perhaps paid off. It looks like they are after alex and are going to focus on him

Wolfgang was in the doc "we need to talk about Sandy Hook"

Someone recently put out a video claiming Sandy Hook was based on Dunblame..I thought she nailed it.

This probably is pure theatre with Alex Jones, the things that are happening in this case are ridiculous, like AJ's lawyers giving his phone to the prosecution lawyers. They will use the case to shut down alternative media.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

wolfgang halbig

Yes I would have thought that this joker would be the first witness for the defense considering all the so called freedom of information requests he made and the ensuing caught appearances to enforce said requests

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They will use the case to shut down alternative media.

it's going to be a show trial to set a precedent of shutting down dissent. Meanwhile the FBI is now setting its sights on patriots.

Jon Rappoport has some words of support for alex though:

Know these things about Alex Jones

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb1df509f-a03b-462f-83d0-b126c83d6bea_262x252.png
7 hr ago

Let’s start here. While Jones was supporting Trump, he also mercilessly attacked the horrifically destructive COVID vaccines. In the process, he forcefully awakened millions of Trump followers to a truth they were unaware of or didn’t want to face. In the process, lives were saved.

Decades ago, long before it was fashionable to do so, Jones explained and righteously attacked Globalism, the Rockefeller Empire, and the designs of the Chinese regime.

Perceived by the public as living on the political Right, Jones confounded that perception by attacking both big government and big corporations, while so-called conservatives were routinely and conveniently letting criminal corporations off the hook.

About 20 years ago, the day after George Noory interviewed me about those corporations, Jones called me out of the blue and insisted I come on his radio show and talk about the subject at length.

Very early in his radio career, he saw the gathering clouds of medical dictatorship on the horizon and spoke about it compellingly. His audience got a strong dose of something they’d never thought about.

Toxic pesticides, GMO crops---Jones contributed as much to the public understanding of these issues as any dyed in the wool environmentalist. However, for years, he’s also spoken about the psychopathic anti-human elitists who use the environmental movement as a front for a “green revolution” that aims to capture humanity in an endless future of poverty.

No one has done to more to expose the predatory adults who guide and groom young children for transgender medical and psychological destruction.

Since the beginning of his career, he’s defended the Constitutional right of citizens to own guns, against the deluded crowd who’ve claimed that taking away all those guns from everybody would lead us into an era of tranquility. Millions of non-criminal gun owners owe Jones a debt of gratitude.

Every day, Jones refuses to let the idea of the original American Republic die. Try that yourself. See how much energy it takes.

I could go on and list a number of other vital issues on which he has led the way. He’s inspired many people to start their own independent news outlets, as they’ve watched him make his viable.

In a materialistic age, he has a vision of the human soul, and whether you agree with it or not, it is not a slave to government and corporate and media and church propagandists. If “the meaning of the soul” sounds like a harmless position to take, it isn’t when you’re connecting with large numbers of people for hours every day, and those propagandists want to shut off your connection and force you to go down to defeat.

For more than 20 years, without let-up, Jones has not only defended the 1st Amendment to the hilt, he has stood on it to speak freely about a blizzard of issues. And now this has brought him into court rooms, where civil suits have been leveled against him.

Regardless of the outcomes of the cases, I trust he will survive and carry on. He has already won many victories during his career, and they will stand.

As for the public, there will always be those who go after Jones. There will always be whiners and screamers and critics who devote their whole lives to finding someone to pick at and scrape at, while they studiously ignore the Good that person has achieved. They feed on the bounty of the 1st Amendment like parasites, and never have to courage to see a better world and fight for it. Anyone who rises above the crowd is their target, because they ARE the crowd, gnawing their way to oblivion.

So be it. The world has its disgusting creatures.

Alex Jones was and is a pioneer. He can handle it.

He HAS, for a long time, and in the process, he’s made many other people open their eyes and see they can, too.

THAT’S the rub. When dedicated tyrants notice the contagion of courage, they panic. They look for a source.

Years and years ago, they homed in on Jones. But he’s endured.

Because he and his work are built for the storm.

-- Jon Rappoport

https://jonrappoport.substack.com/p/know-these-things-about-alex-jones

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

They are saying he has to cough up 4million.

A Texas jury has ordered conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pay more than $4 million in compensatory damages to the parents of a 6-year-old boy who was killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre over the conspiracy theorist’s repeated public claims that the attack was a hoax.

I believe they are referring to this parent:

Sandy Hook parent offered plea deal

https://www.ctpost.com/newtownshooting/article/Sandy-Hook-parent-offered-plea-deal-4500742.php

Honk! 🤡

Alex Jones has profited off the lies he told about me. He needs to face the  consequences.

Edited by oddsnsods

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Ohoh! That Epstein / Clinton comment means he's likely to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back 5 times before dismembering himself and putting himself in a freezer (or similar) fairly soon. 

i disagree,he'll have heart attack....just like Brandy Vaughan 

now seriously ,there was a good video about it( how it's a perfect way to kill someone) 

but it was way back on the old forum 

Edited by screamingeagle

6 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

i disagree,he'll have heart attack....just like Brandy Vaughan 

now seriously ,there was a good video about it( how it's a perfect way to kill someone) 

but it was way back on the old forum 

And probably Kari Mullis...in Aug. 2019.

Of course we know they only "revealed/exposed" it for show, to pretend that the government got caught by the "white-hats" in the government, and that the media isn't really just a mind-control/propaganda apparatus of the "CIA"(government).

And this is 40something year old technology.

• Like 1

Alex seems to be on the hook for $50m

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11086071/Alex-Jones-ordered-pay-45-2-MILLION-punitive-damages-Sandy-Hook-families.html

Alex Jones is ordered to pay $45.2 MILLION in punitive damages to one Sandy Hook family a day after he was hit with $4.1million charge: Now faces two further defamation trials 

By

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein