Jump to content

Video: Donald Trump: "Nobody Has Gotten To The Bottom Of 9/11, Unfortunately, And They Should Have..."


Truthblast
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://thehill.com/homenews/3578256-trump-defends-hosting-saudi-golf-tournament-nobodys-gotten-to-the-bottom-of-9-11/

 

NEWS

Trump defends hosting Saudi golf tournament: ‘Nobody’s gotten to the bottom of 9/11’

BY JULIA MUELLER - 07/28m

“Nobody’s gotten to the bottom of 9/11, unfortunately,” Trump told ESPN Thursday.

 

“They should have, as to the maniacs that did that horrible thing, to our city, to our country, to the world. So nobody’s really been there. But I can tell you that there are a lot of really great people that are out here today. And we’re going to have a lot of fun and we’re going to celebrate.”

 

Families of victims who died in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks condemned Trump for hosting the tournament, slated for this weekend at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, due to Saudi ties to the attack’s plotters. The tournament will take place about an hour’s drive from Ground Zero.

 

“The evidence, Mr. Trump, is more clear than ever. The Saudi nation is largely responsible for the death of our loved ones and for this horrific attack on America. And you know it,” the grassroots group 9/11 Justice wrote in a letter to Trump earlier this month.

 

The families implored the former president to “cease further business with the regime that was complicit in the murder of our loved ones.”

 

9/11 Justice also accused golfers of taking “blood money” by participating.

But Trump called the tournament a “great thing” for Saudi Arabia.

 

“I’ve known these people for a long time, in Saudi Arabia, and they’ve been friends of mine for a long time. They’ve invested in many American companies … and frankly, what they’re doing for golf is so great,” he said on ESPN Thursday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im of the opinion 911 like 7/7 and all the other false flags was a hoax & nobody died.

 

Letsroll911 forum showed me too much hard evidence of this, along with the dancing Israelis & obvious lack of planes.

 

Million+ dead because of it.

 

Donmeh Saudis are the main culprits, "according to offical story." thats the only debate youll ever get from it. The same Saudis that set up & financed ISIS & Taliban. So a terrowist state tut tut. PoooStinky Stink sewer.

 

TrollieTrump even questioned it live on the scene I recall.

 

Meanwhile outside muh Murica..1/2 a million dead Yemen. The west fully supported & supplied the weapons of course.

 

Trumps a fucking Ziocon & so are all his supporters...the ones who can think.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Im of the opinion 911 like 7/7 and all the other false flags was a hoax & nobody died.

 

Letsroll911 forum showed me too much hard evidence of this, along with the dancing Israelis & obvious lack of planes.

 

Million+ dead because of it.

 

Donmeh Saudis are the main culprits, "according to offical story." thats the only debate youll ever get from it. The same Saudis that set up & financed ISIS & Taliban. So a terrowist state tut tut. PoooStinky Stink sewer.

 

TrollieTrump even questioned it live on the scene I recall.

 

Meanwhile outside muh Murica..1/2 a million dead Yemen. The west fully supported & supplied the weapons of course.

 

Trumps a fucking Ziocon & so are all his supporters...the ones who can think.

I agree its a big bullshit the whole thing. Ridiculous amounts of evidence to show this. The only people who think that the official narrative is true are idiots or were in on it

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He won't "get to the bottom of it"...

 

Try this on for size....far more accurate than many other speculations about it:

 

Jonathan (Adampants) on Perceiving Dimensions:

"...If a 4D being wanted to shine a 4D “movie” onto the 3rd dimension…..you would see a 3D scene. What you don’t understand is that there is SPACE where you can’t perceive space. For example….9/11.. …you think the hologram was A) generated from the 3rd dimension…nope….and you think it was empty space and that there was NOTHING to shine it ON….nope. What you saw on 9/11 was NO different than what you see in a movie theatre…no difference. ONLY…it was movie generated and projected from the 4th dimension ONTO the 3rd dimension. So, you saw a 3rd dimensional scene reflecting off of a plane you can NOT perceive as a 3rd dimensional being. Well, you can, but are not....".

https://calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/jonathan-adampants-on-perceiving-dimensions/

 

He had visited this forum on occasion back around 2007-2009.

And he took his stuff down from utube of his own volition, because of some erroneous content he became aware of at the end of his progression. I had limited contact with him via email. He then just disappeared.

 

I can say this much, 9-11 was not co-ordinated by humans from the surface.

I don't see things exactly as he was seeing them back then. As far as I'm concerned 9-11 was a mass-hallucination(as is this world) projected by an unholy idea within the collective mind, egoic identification.

 

All this "dimensions", "planes",  "levels", and "astral", bla-bla-bla, "scaler-reality" etc, is all part of the "system of belief" that makes up this bogus world.

Here's "the world"(our consciousness) and everything in it, virtually separated from Truth and Reality, dreaming:

 

 

virtual.jpeg

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agree Novymir you had to be tripping to buy that shit. No need DEW or holograms. Just mass psychosis like Covid. Media virus.

 

As in parts of the movie were filmed before the event & played live..like people hanging out windows or dummies falling. Harley Davidson shills reading the script.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

Hello everybody, this is my my first post here,  911 fascinated me for many years. A few years ago i had a traumatic experience which led me to re-evaluate life and all that comes with it. 9/11 was always something that didn't 'Sit right' with me. The media coverage of Boeing 767 aircraft's smashing through steel and concrete buildings, and on some television 'shows' the plastic nose of the airplane appeared to plow through the tower and exit the other side was ridiculous!! I'm sure the majority of people on this forum are aware that airplanes are essentially hollow lightweight aluminium tubes, with wings containing engines and fuel. The wings would fold in on themselves upon any impact..not on 9/11, the laws of physics changed, and the Zionists got their way.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Artie Fufkin said:

Hello everybody, this is my my first post here,  911 fascinated me for many years. A few years ago i had a traumatic experience which led me to re-evaluate life and all that comes with it. 9/11 was always something that didn't 'Sit right' with me. The media coverage of Boeing 767 aircraft's smashing through steel and concrete buildings, and on some television 'shows' the plastic nose of the airplane appeared to plow through the tower and exit the other side was ridiculous!! I'm sure the majority of people on this forum are aware that airplanes are essentially hollow lightweight aluminium tubes, with wings containing engines and fuel. The wings would fold in on themselves upon any impact..not on 9/11, the laws of physics changed, and the Zionists got their way.

Welcome to the Forum.

It amazes me how the average person believes exactly what their told about 911. There is so much evidence out there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If Trump had have wanted the truth spilled about 9/11, he was in the seat of power plenty long enough to orchestrate that. He's just playing games (and not 5d or even 2d chess).

b18c820f83d05f5ad1c361f3d8cb1247.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm with your option that nobody was killed on 9/11. Its a radical view but after 21 years of research, the only conclusion one could come to is that  indecent's on the morning of September 11 2001 in lower Manhattan, New York City.  were nothing to do with air travel, and everything to do with television fakery and nothing whatsoever to do with air travel. The fact that millions of human beings died as a result of our ignorance and apathy via genocides in Iraq and Afghanistan, shames me. It i why i am here now speaking out against this evil ,evil regime. Love is all. Hate is nothing 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Artie Fufkin said:

I'm with your option that nobody was killed on 9/11. Its a radical view but after 21 years of research, the only conclusion one could come to is that  indecent's on the morning of September 11 2001 in lower Manhattan, New York City.  were nothing to do with air travel, and everything to do with television fakery and nothing whatsoever to do with air travel. The fact that millions of human beings died as a result of our ignorance and apathy via genocides in Iraq and Afghanistan, shames me. It i why i am here now speaking out against this evil ,evil regime. Love is all. Hate is nothing 

 

A lot of people did die that morning, and the towers really did come down. There are hundreds of victim families still trying to sue over the deaths, but they can't get through the courts.

 

However, it DOES appear that SOME TV fakery was used to ALTER what was happening on live TV.

 

The towers may have been hit by MODIFIED or MILITARY 767s carrying explosives or a fuel which burns really hot, and CGI trickery was used to make them APPEAR like regular airliners.

 

I also saw the strange footage of the NOSE of the plane coming out the other side - the nose would have been crushed immediately.

 

Then they blacked out that part in later reruns of that clip.

 

I'm guessing that in tests the trickery worked great.

 

Live on 9/11 the CGI part didn't function properly.

 

They may also have been DRAMATIZING what is happening.

 

Creating extra HOLLYWOOD angles to really TERRORIZE people.

 

If this had happened in other countries, there would have been great PUBLIC PRESSURE for an explanation of ALL the strange stuff surrounding 9/11.

 

The American public, unfortunately, immediately FELL for the BIN LADEN - SADDAM story.

 

People just didn't think THEIR OWN MEDIA WOULD LIE TO THEM.

 

The rest is a CATASTROPHE.

 

The 21st Century could have been PEACEFUL.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...