Mystery Mountain: At Least 35 Planes Have Crashed At Hinch Mountain Tenessee, Which Has 6,000 Year Old Cave Drawings Under It

Truthblast

What is known:

- The person who started the thread over on GLP says he went up the mountain one evening, lost 12 hours of time up there, has no idea what happened to him up there and experienced "strange personality changes" after the experience

- Newspaper clippings show that many many aircraft have crashed at Hinch Mountain over the years, usually in December, some seemingly with the engine or electrics failing suddenly

- Some nights uniformed U.S. Marshalls are up there, telling visitors who approach to "turn around and leave"

- Very old Native American cave drawings in large caves under the mountain depict rituals, supernatural events and "the underworld"

- There is some kind of radio tower or radio beacon on the mountain now, with a large CIRCLE around it

GLP thread:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5194611/pg1

clip-106464502.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-205356_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-205335_Chrome.jpg

37DRr8Rl.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Truthblast
  • Thanks 1

Could this be tied to Tartaria and The Mud Flood that buried the the last civilization, where energy was free and distributed as in Tesla's vision? Perhaps it's an old energy distribution center buried and still active that is causing havoc to present day aircraft. I was just listening to a Mud Flood talk while reading this thread and seen a possible connection. It could also explain the problems in the Bermuda Triangle and similar areas around the world.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, JCP said:

Could this be tied to Tartaria and The Mud Flood that buried the the last civilization, where energy was free and distributed as in Tesla's vision? Perhaps it's an old energy distribution center buried and still active that is causing havoc to present day aircraft. I was just listening to a Mud Flood talk while reading this thread and seen a possible connection. It could also explain the problems in the Bermuda Triangle and similar areas around the world.

- Ancient tribes in the area believed that the huge caves under the mountain serve as a gateway or portal to another world

- Celestial events they witnessed were important to their culture

- Some on GodlikeProductions have wondered if the mountain may be at a LAY LINE crossing or other ancient energy center

I am wondering whether some kind of undisclosed METAL or other deposit in the mountain may be the cause of the crashed aircraft

In one crash, all systems were good on the plane, but the pilot radioed that even at high RPM the engine just wasn't pulling the aircraft forward properly anymore

42 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

- Ancient tribes in the area believed that the huge caves under the mountain serve as a gateway or portal to another world

- Celestial events they witnessed were important to their culture

- Some on GodlikeProductions have wondered if the mountain may be at a LAY LINE crossing or other ancient energy center

I am wondering whether some kind of undisclosed METAL or other deposit in the mountain may be the cause of the crashed aircraft

In one crash, all systems were good on the plane, but the pilot radioed that even at high RPM the engine just wasn't pulling the aircraft forward properly anymore

As it stands now, all we can do is speculate. I would not assume that the drawings in the caves are necessarily what we think of as ancient. They may only be a couple hundred years old, but who knows. Because our knowledge is so limited, I don't think a gateway or lay line is out of the question. As far as a metal deposit, I suppose it is possible; but I don't feel that natural metal deposit would cause these problems. The exception might be if the metal were highly radioactive, but it would have to be super strong to affect an aircraft. For instance copper is electrically conductive, but it doesn't have it's own power source. I feel confident that someone knows what's going on, but are not willing to share that knowledge. 

12 hours ago, JCP said:

As it stands now, all we can do is speculate. I would not assume that the drawings in the caves are necessarily what we think of as ancient. They may only be a couple hundred years old, but who knows. Because our knowledge is so limited, I don't think a gateway or lay line is out of the question. As far as a metal deposit, I suppose it is possible; but I don't feel that natural metal deposit would cause these problems. The exception might be if the metal were highly radioactive, but it would have to be super strong to affect an aircraft. For instance copper is electrically conductive, but it doesn't have it's own power source. I feel confident that someone knows what's going on, but are not willing to share that knowledge. 

I meant an "unknown" metal or mineral which somehow disrupts electrical devices like a plane through some kind of field or force field. Could be magnetism or something "undisclosed".

You fly near it and the electron flow in your plane goes haywire... crash...

8 hours ago, Truthblast said:

I meant an "unknown" metal or mineral which somehow disrupts electrical devices like a plane through some kind of field or force field. Could be magnetism or something "undisclosed".

You fly near it and the electron flow in your plane goes haywire... crash...

There are geological fault zones in the area. They are known to produce electrical discharges and affect magnetism when the earth moves. The New Madrid fault line is located in western TN and also magnetic lay lines.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JCP said:

There are geological fault zones in the area. They are known to produce electrical discharges and affect magnetism when the earth moves. The New Madrid fault line is located in western TN and also magnetic lay lines.

Nikola Tesla constantly talked about "New Laws Of Physics" in his final years.

Perhaps there is SOMETHING under this mountain which uses those NEW LAWS to cause small aircraft which get close to crash?

What exactly? Difficult to say, but probably electromagnetic or similar...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

Nikola Tesla constantly talked about "New Laws Of Physics" in his final years.

Perhaps there is SOMETHING under this mountain which uses those NEW LAWS to cause small aircraft which get close to crash?

What exactly? Difficult to say, but probably electromagnetic or similar...

I think what Tesla was speaking of was the antiquated version of Newtonian Physics, in favor of the new laws of Quantum Physics, that actually do provide a better explanation of how and why things work the way they do.

According to Max Igan (in the video below starting at 6 min in), in our previous civilization, the buildings themselves were zero point energy producers, and this location in TN could very well be an active energy producing structure that was buried in The Great Mud Flood. I don't view this as a definitive "truth", but nonetheless, a real possibility. I suspect that ancient zero point energy production is the same technology that Tesla was attempting to recreate in his Wardenclyffe Tower that J P Morgan tore down. So much of our history has been hidden, that it is hard to make an educated guess, given our limited POV.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JCP said:

I think what Tesla was speaking of was the antiquated version of Newtonian Physics, in favor of the new laws of Quantum Physics, that actually do provide a better explanation of how and why things work the way they do.

According to Max Igan (in the video below starting at 6 min in), in our previous civilization, the buildings themselves were zero point energy producers, and this location in TN could very well be an active energy producing structure that was buried in The Great Mud Flood. I don't view this as a definitive "truth", but nonetheless, a real possibility. I suspect that ancient zero point energy production is the same technology that Tesla was attempting to recreate in his Wardenclyffe Tower that J P Morgan tore down. So much of our history has been hidden, that it is hard to make an educated guess, given our limited POV.

Wardenclyffe was dynamited by U.S. army engineers with the excuse that "the tall structure could help Axis submarines determine from distance where the U.S. shoreline is".

Of course the Germans didn't know how to use a map and sextant then...

Tesla said "There is energy at every point in the universe, even where we just see air. One day humanity will tap into this energy wherever and whenever it wants, and never need oil, coal, wood or gas again."