Tesla Driving On Autopilot Rear-Ends Motorcyclist On Motorway And Kills Him

Truthblast

22 hours ago, melanie said:

Yet we haven't seen a single case of someone having an accident because they mistook Autopilot for FSD. Even if you did make a mistake the car warns you before you drive that Autopilot is not fully autonomous and FSD is only in bata and must be used with the same rules that apply to autopilot.

Hertz car hire have Tesla's in which case many people are driving a Tesla for the first time, no reports of people smashing them up because they mistook autopilot for FSD. Infact Hertz have gone Tesla crazy, now why would that be if the confusion in your mind existed in the real world? 

Stop and smell what your shovelling, what your mind tells you would happen isn't happening. As i said before each Tesla has the highest safety rating in its class and they have less accidents per mile (because of the automated features) than any other car. So statistics show (real ones not like the 90% you made up) that Tesla's are the safest cars on the road.

'Stop and smell what your shoveling' might be a bit strong but at least i dont swear at you like you have me 👍

I would like to hear where you stand on Internet Censorship, Freedom of Speech and Fundamental Democratic Rights.

Many people are on this particular forum because they have been CENSORED and MUZZLED and DEPLATFORMED elsewhere.

There are people here who have had their Youtube channels deleted. There are people here who have had their Facebook accounts locked. There are people here who have had their Tweets flagged and deleted or their BLOGS locked suddenly.

MANY of us have been HARRASSED AND BELITTLED on other platforms - suddenly surrounded by PAID CORPORATE TROLLS, accused of KNOWING NOTHING, accused of POSTING THINGS "JUST TO STIR UP TROUBLE" or similar.

You just DELIBERATELY used the expression "THE CONFUSION IN YOUR MIND" in adressing me.

That is pure NLP FRAMING. Well done. Winning the debate by BLUNTLY ASSERTING THAT THE OTHER SIDE IS "MENTALLY SOMETHING OR THE OTHER".

You haven't DEBATED ANYTHING SINCE YOU'VE JOINED here.

All of of your posts are STRONG ASSERTIONS THAT SOMETHING ISN'T LIKE A, BUT RATHER LIKE B.

Because YOU say so.

You ACT LIKE A SCHOOLTEACHER TELLING LITTLE CHILDREN THAT THEY "KNOW NOTHING"

Now to the Question:

- Do you believe in Freedom of Speech Online?

- Do you believe that people have the right to DISCUSS THE WORLD AS THEY SEE IT?

- Or do you believe that FREE AND OPEN DISCUSSION is HARMFUL, and CERTAIN PEOPLE MUST BE SHUT UP, CENSORED AND DEPLATFORMED?

And I'll say it one more time:

MANY OF US ARE ON THIS PARTICULAR FORUM BECAUSE WE WERE NOT PERMITTED TO SPEAK FREELY ELSEWHERE.

On 8/7/2022 at 8:20 AM, melanie said:

Yet we haven't seen a single case of someone having an accident because they mistook Autopilot for FSD. Even if you did make a mistake the car warns you before you drive that Autopilot is not fully autonomous and FSD is only in bata and must be used with the same rules that apply to autopilot.

Hertz car hire have Tesla's in which case many people are driving a Tesla for the first time, no reports of people smashing them up because they mistook autopilot for FSD. Infact Hertz have gone Tesla crazy, now why would that be if the confusion in your mind existed in the real world? 

Stop and smell what your shovelling, what your mind tells you would happen isn't happening. As i said before each Tesla has the highest safety rating in its class and they have less accidents per mile (because of the automated features) than any other car. So statistics show (real ones not like the 90% you made up) that Tesla's are the safest cars on the road.

'Stop and smell what your shoveling' might be a bit strong but at least i dont swear at you like you have me 👍

I just wish i could talk face to face

On 8/8/2022 at 12:30 PM, Truthblast said:

I would like to hear where you stand on Internet Censorship, Freedom of Speech and Fundamental Democratic Rights.

Many people are on this particular forum because they have been CENSORED and MUZZLED and DEPLATFORMED elsewhere.

There are people here who have had their Youtube channels deleted. There are people here who have had their Facebook accounts locked. There are people here who have had their Tweets flagged and deleted or their BLOGS locked suddenly.

MANY of us have been HARRASSED AND BELITTLED on other platforms - suddenly surrounded by PAID CORPORATE TROLLS, accused of KNOWING NOTHING, accused of POSTING THINGS "JUST TO STIR UP TROUBLE" or similar.

You just DELIBERATELY used the expression "THE CONFUSION IN YOUR MIND" in adressing me.

That is pure NLP FRAMING. Well done. Winning the debate by BLUNTLY ASSERTING THAT THE OTHER SIDE IS "MENTALLY SOMETHING OR THE OTHER".

All of of your posts are STRONG ASSERTIONS THAT SOMETHING ISN'T LIKE A, BUT RATHER LIKE B.

Because YOU say so.

Now to the Question:

- Do you believe that people have the right to DISCUSS THE WORLD AS THEY SEE IT?

- Or do you believe that FREE AND OPEN DISCUSSION is HARMFUL, and CERTAIN PEOPLE MUST BE SHUT UP, CENSORED AND DEPLATFORMED?

MANY OF US ARE ON THIS PARTICULAR FORUM BECAUSE WE WERE NOT PERMITTED TO SPEAK FREELY ELSEWHERE.

You are confused, your 90% claim doesn't stand up. If 90% of people dont know the difference between Tesla FSD and autopilot then there would be lots of incidents where people have crashed because of this, where are they?

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2022 at 5:43 AM, Truthblast said:

Elon should stop bragging so much about his achievements and actually give a shit about what he is putting on the streets.

In the current set up of 'worship tech based billionaires' Elon musk gets so much smoke blown up his ass it's ridiculous. He probably bottles his own farts.

On 8/8/2022 at 9:30 PM, Truthblast said:

Because YOU say so.

Now to the Question:

'She' is also fresh with the lingo dropping. FSD, FSD, blah blah FSD.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:06 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

This stuff won't work for decades.

Roads are to varied in terms of traffic and conditions.

Tesla is a busted flush.

I was sceptic but then I saw this artwork made by AI and I gave up on my human abilities... 

beautiful4.jpg

46 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I was sceptic but then I saw this artwork made by AI and I gave up on my human abilities... 

beautiful4.jpg

Yes, as far as images go AI has it licked.

I pasted your image into Midjourney AI and produced a couple of variations. Took seconds! ...

MaryGord_None_09bf5664-4644-4874-bf4e-8a6572559aa9.png.bec9301a92944d79878886e932273a9d.png

webtrekker_None_a5d4f3d9-d3f2-4679-8b40-6a2409ce1e03.png.997a81cc7336b5ba466487fb1d8d2841.png

Although AI uses enotmous datasets of pre-existing images, the final images it produces are unique and drawn by the AI as it has 'learned' how to draw whatever type of image you ask for.

Here's one that is closer to the 'knitted' theme of your original image ...

webtrekker_knitted_13064a2f-7ff1-4fe4-8c87-004e3dcff741.png.27177d2f36902abca00e3760812c8648.png

Edited by webtrekker

5 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Yes, as far as images go AI has it licked.

I pasted your image into Midjourney AI and produced a couple of variations. Took seconds! ...

MaryGord_None_09bf5664-4644-4874-bf4e-8a6572559aa9.png.bec9301a92944d79878886e932273a9d.png

webtrekker_None_a5d4f3d9-d3f2-4679-8b40-6a2409ce1e03.png.997a81cc7336b5ba466487fb1d8d2841.png

Although AI uses enotmous datasets of pre-existing images, the final images it produces are unique and drawn by the AI as it has 'learned' how to draw whatever type of image you ask for.

Have you tried photobashing with Stable Diffusion yet? The results are crazy. It's pretty good if you run it locally too if you have enough VRAM.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Have you tried photobashing with Stable Diffusion yet? The results are crazy. It's pretty good if you run it locally too if you have enough VRAM.

Not tried it yet, but I have tried DALL-E 2 with some quite good results, however it's one of the more expensive AI's and I'll eventually get around to trying some of the upcoming open source efforts.

A major drawback of paying per prompt (as in DALL-E 2 and Midjourney) is that it often takes a lot of fine-tuning of the prompt to get an image you are satisfied with, hence costing a lot more. I can put up with small errors, such as a missing or deformed hand, paw etc as I just Photoshop the final image to my liking if needed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Not tried it yet, but I have tried DALL-E 2 with some quite good results, however it's one of the more expensive AI's and I'll eventually get around to trying some of the upcoming open source efforts.

A major drawback of paying per prompt (as in DALL-E 2 and Midjourney) is that it often takes a lot of fine-tuning of the prompt to get an image you are satisfied with, hence costing a lot more. I can put up with small errors, such as a missing or deformed hand, paw etc as I just Photoshop the final image to my liking if needed.

Okay. I was watching this earlier. I'm going to give the local version a try as my PC meets the requirements, so I shouldn't need to pay.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Okay. I was watching this earlier. I'm going to give it a try offline as my PC meets the requirements, so I shouldn't need to pay.

That's really cool but involves a lot of Photoshop work. I'd be tempted to forgo the AI and just produce my own Photoshop composite and it probably wouldn' take me any longer. I do like the way AI gives you some original ideas to work on though and that's often one of the toughest when beginning a design.

• Like 1