Jump to content

Tesla Driving On Autopilot Rear-Ends Motorcyclist On Motorway And Kills Him


Truthblast
 Share

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Sounds like you are on board with it all then?

To be honest with you, although I am a private car owner, I would be glad to see a viable alternative to having one.  I would give mine up in a heartbeat if i thought it was practical. The spiralling cost of running one is a factor but I also live in a built up area where there are far too many cars about, i am often stuck in traffic jams and struggling to find a parking space etc.  When i go for a walk i often think to myself wouldn't it be great if all these cars weren't constantly rushing by me, it would be so much peaceful and far safer.  There's been many a time when i have struggled to cross a road because the sheer volume of traffic or even simply walking on the pavement i have been nearly run over by self-entitled car drivers who haven't even got the time to slow down slightly to allow you to safely walk across a junction that's intersecting the pavement. You also have whole streets were car drivers think they have a right to park on the pavement,  making it harder as a pedestrian but also ruins the look of what would be a nice street. Like I say a good majority of the time these cars just sit there parked up not even being used.  Something needs to give.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'm sure that's how TPTB see it, and what they plan, but that's no fucking life for anyone. I ain't living in a 5G soup in some IoT-linked box, sharing leccy cars with jabbed strangers. Fuck that.

You'll probably have an option on the app to switch off car sharing (with an extra fee added) lol 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Nefaria said:

An aircraft's autopilot just maintains altitude, heading and speed set by the pilot.  It can never be used to take off, steer and land an aircraft by itself.  The closest thing a road vehicle has to this is cruise control, I don't know much about the Tesla, but i suspect it's autopilot setting is a slightly more sophisticated version of this, it still requires alertness and some input from the driver.

 

A demonstration of the first autoland system fitted to the De Havilland DH121 Trident in the early 1960s.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

A demonstration of the first autoland system fitted to the De Havilland DH121 Trident in the early 1960s.

 

 

Autopilot and autoland are two different systems.  My post was on about the normal autopilot as it was bought up in someone's post who erroneously claimed it completely controlled an aircraft without any pilot input.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I won't give up my mobility scooter easily - that's fun to zoom about on (except if it's raining, but if I was dependent on it I'd get one with a roof). 

 

Anyway, the bottom line is that any major change should be openly debated with the public, not planned and done in the usual furtive manner with downsides for us that only come to light when it's too late.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

Can humanity currently lift heavy payloads into space without using a rocket?

 

 

I thought we were talking about Tesla cars on autopilot, did you give up on that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Nefaria said:

I believe the idea is that as automation and AI increases (to make industry and services more efficient, generating higher taxable profits of companies) there will be less jobs around, this is were Universal Credit comes in.  People will be payed that instead of going out to earn a living.

 

If you think about it with the cars, if no one owns them and they are just part of a system of "being used on demand", there isn't as many cars required, less traffic on the roads (it automatically creates car sharing etc) and it also solves the problem of not having enough charging points.  You would also be able to free up massive areas of land as there would be no need for car parks and driveways, probably less roads required too as the AI would always be taking the most efficient routes.

 

How long does the average private car just sit parked up somewhere?  Probably most of the time.  "Cars on demand" would be constantly in use or charging.

 

those are definately the arguments that the totalitarians will use

 

but here's the flipside: what will happen when cars are driverless and controlled by AI is that the AI will then dictate where you can and can't go. This will depend on your social credit score so if you have been critical of the government then no car for you

 

The word to describe that scenario is SLAVERY as the dictionary definition of slavery is: to be the helpless victim of a dominating force

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

IMO, from the outset, the overly complicated Tesla cars did not make sense on the basis of saving the planet.  A vehicle should be built with strength, lightness, simplicity, being easily repaired and parts being overhauled for use again, room for possible future improvement upgrades etc.. A vehicle should have a 50 year or so design lifespan and having a half life overhaul, for example.

 

The whole direction of ever increasing technology in society, driven by the PTB does not make sense on eco grounds. There is another agenda goal at work here.

 

yes the agenda behind driverless cars is that you won't control it therefore you won't get to decide where the car can go

 

The AI that runs the technocracy will decide where you can go or if you can go at all based on your social credit score

 

if you are critical of government then you may find that all goods and services become closed off to you because in a digital world with digital currency all your purchases can be controlled at the point of purchase so you could find that you are not allowed to purchase certain things or that your digital currency has been removed from your account

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I won't give up my mobility scooter easily - that's fun to zoom about on (except if it's raining, but if I was dependent on it I'd get one with a roof). 

 

Anyway, the bottom line is that any major change should be openly debated with the public, not planned and done in the usual furtive manner with downsides for us that only come to light when it's too late.

 

That is why we don't live in a democracy, only a fake one. There is no choice on the important things affecting our lives and the direction of society.  So many need to wake up from the democratic illusion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, melanie said:

I thought we were talking about Tesla cars on autopilot, did you give up on that?

 

You joined the forum and immediately started defending Musk.

 

So I want to know where you stand on him.

 

Is Musk a pioneer in space work as he presents himself, or is he merely showing off old NASA rocket designs, while NASA themselves have moved on to rocketless space launches?

 

And yes, 90 percent of normal people would associate "Autopilot" with self-driving.

 

 

 

AUTOMATIC PILOT literally means "AUTOMATION OF THE VEHICLE DRIVING PROCESS".

 

 

Companies CANNOT define what a word means.

 

If it is "limited driving assist" Tesla is obliged to call it that.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes the agenda behind driverless cars is that you won't control it therefore you won't get to decide where the car can go

 

The AI that runs the technocracy will decide where you can go or if you can go at all based on your social credit score

 

if you are critical of government then you may find that all goods and services become closed off to you because in a digital world with digital currency all your purchases can be controlled at the point of purchase so you could find that you are not allowed to purchase certain things or that your digital currency has been removed from your account

 

When they press the "naughty boy" button your own car locks the doors and drives you to the nearest "processing center".

 

If you even "own" the car at this point...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

When they press the "naughty boy" button your own car locks the doors and drives you to the nearest "processing center".

 

If you even "own" the car at this point...

 

they'll sell it as about 'convenience' but really it boils down to CONTROL

 

everything they do eventually boils down to CONTROL but they always try to mask it behind some kind of faux morality to hide their true agenda. Most people never look past the cover story though

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Nefaria said:

To be honest with you, although I am a private car owner, I would be glad to see a viable alternative to having one.  I would give mine up in a heartbeat if i thought it was practical. The spiralling cost of running one is a factor but I also live in a built up area where there are far too many cars about, i am often stuck in traffic jams and struggling to find a parking space etc.  When i go for a walk i often think to myself wouldn't it be great if all these cars weren't constantly rushing by me, it would be so much peaceful and far safer.  There's been many a time when i have struggled to cross a road because the sheer volume of traffic or even simply walking on the pavement i have been nearly run over by self-entitled car drivers who haven't even got the time to slow down slightly to allow you to safely walk across a junction that's intersecting the pavement. You also have whole streets were car drivers think they have a right to park on the pavement,  making it harder as a pedestrian but also ruins the look of what would be a nice street. Like I say a good majority of the time these cars just sit there parked up not even being used.  Something needs to give.

yes congestion is increasing because there are more and more people within this limited island space

 

the figures show that this increase is due to immigration so if you have a problem with living in increasingly population density then don't you think you might want to question immigration policy instead of jumping onto elite bandwagons that are being rolled out to rob us of our freedom?

 

mass immigration is also an elite policy....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

they'll sell it as about 'convenience' but really it boils down to CONTROL

 

everything they do eventually boils down to CONTROL but they always try to mask it behind some kind of faux morality to hide their true agenda. Most people never look past the cover story though

 

Yep. These cultists already control Trillions in money.

 

What has eluded them for Centuries is TOTAL CONTROL OF ALL HUMANS.

 

Satanists believe that to HURT GOD they have to ENSLAVE AND RUIN his greatest creation.

 

That creation is us - humans.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

Yep. These cultists already control Trillions in money.

 

What has eluded them for Centuries is TOTAL CONTROL OF ALL HUMANS.

 

Satanists believe that to HURT GOD they have to ENSLAVE AND RUIN his greatest creation.

 

That creation is us - humans.

 

absolutely!

 

and they control hollywood which always depicts the bad guys in films as people with nasty masks or scars or some outward sign of their evil

 

in reality the evil people hide their evil behind faux morality. They always have some false cover story as to why you should go along with what they want you to do

 

''Tired of congestion? Then just accept our driverless smart cars....'' and that's when the trap slams shut

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

absolutely!

 

and they control hollywood which always depicts the bad guys in films as people with nasty masks or scars or some outward sign of their evil

 

in reality the evil people hide their evil behind faux morality. They always have some false cover story as to why you should go along with what they want you to do

 

''Tired of congestion? Then just accept our driverless smart cars....'' and that's when the trap slams shut

 

Mac, they could easily make a car where you can pull the self driving computer out like a cartridge or module, and it becomes a DUMB car.

 

But not 1 manufacturer will do this - only the elite supercars and saloon cars will get this.

 

Just like most smartphones do not have a battery you can remove anymore.

 

Phone's always on.

 

Always listening.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

Mac, they could easily make a car where you can pull the self driving computer out like a cartridge or module, and it becomes a DUMB car.

 

But not 1 manufacturer will do this - only the elite supercars and saloon cars will get this.

 

Just like most smartphones do not have a battery you can remove anymore.

 

Phone's always on.

 

Always listening.

 

and soon your phone and computer will not have a hard drive in it. All your data will have to be stored on 'the cloud' and nothing in the cloud is secure as anyone who has the know-how can access your data in the cloud

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

and soon your phone and computer will not have a hard drive in it. All your data will have to be stored on 'the cloud' and nothing in the cloud is secure as anyone who has the know-how can access your data in the cloud

 

Plus - as has already happened with professional software - they may not let you BUY the hardware itself anymore.

 

You would LEASE your phone, tablet, TV, laptop from the manufacturer.

 

Bill Gates put Satya Nadella in charge of Microsoft for a reason.

 

He's a nutcase who wants to put everything in the cloud.

 

Possibly even Windows itself as a first step.

 

Fuckers!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Truthblast said:

 

Plus - as has already happened with professional software - they may not let you BUY the hardware itself anymore.

 

You would LEASE your phone, tablet, TV, laptop from the manufacturer.

 

Bill Gates put Satya Nadella in charge of Microsoft for a reason.

 

He's a nutcase who wants to put everything in the cloud.

 

Possibly even Windows itself as a first step.

 

Fuckers!

 

and if bill gates has changed your genome through the covid jabs or through GMO's mosquitos or through self-spreading 'vaccines' and he owns the patent on that DNA code then you may be the property of bill gates

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...