Don't jail low risk paedo's says some police officer

Captainlove

On 7/25/2022 at 6:31 PM, Observations said:

Someone said sometime ago that next on the list to forced normalisation was paedophilia then beasility. I thought yes I can see that coming. Now there is no denying it, and it does seem to be speeding up. As everything turns upside down, I wonder if one day humans will be revolted to see a grown man and woman together. 

Absolutely, you can really see it heading in that direction. Just have a read of the article below.  Do you think the police are going to investigate him? And yet if I make a 'transphobic' remark about him, I bet they'll turn up at my door though. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11031243/Drag-Queen-banned-Londons-National-Theatre-explicit-joke-children.html

Edited by MissSensible
Typo

On 7/25/2022 at 6:31 PM, Observations said:

Someone said sometime ago that next on the list to forced normalisation was paedophilia then beasility. I thought yes I can see that coming. Now there is no denying it, and it does seem to be speeding up. As everything turns upside down, I wonder if one day humans will be revolted to see a grown man and woman together. 

Fuckin donkeys is quite acceptable in certain parts of the world...... Kids, less so. 

It's a cops job to enforce the law. It is the legislators job to create the laws. If this cop doesn't like the law, he should address the legislators. If he picks and chooses which laws he will enforce, isn't that dereliction of duty? He should be dismissed or reprimanded if he believes he has that right. He is not a judge, lawmaker, or jury. His only job is to enforce the laws that are on the books ...... not to decide which laws he will enforce.

On 7/24/2022 at 5:03 PM, Fluke said:

This guy is sick. When most people start to have feelings for someone, there is a multitude of reasons why they are attracted. This pervert's only prerequisite is that they haven't hit puberty yet. He will never "find love" because if he were ever allowed to "hook-up" with say a 7 yo, as soon as she hit puberty, he would have to dump her for a younger one. There is no such thing as a Virtuous Pedophile. Contrary to their claim, it has nothing to do with protecting kids; it's all about themselves.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JCP said:

This guy is sick. When most people start to have feelings for someone, there is a multitude of reasons why they are attracted. This pervert's only prerequisite is that they haven't hit puberty yet. He will never "find love" because if he were ever allowed to "hook-up" with say a 7 yo, as soon as she hit puberty, he would have to dump her for a younger one. There is no such thing as a Virtuous Pedophile. Contrary to their claim, it has nothing to do with protecting kids; it's all about themselves.

He gives me the creeps

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MissSensible said:

Absolutely, you can really see it heading in that direction. Just have a read of the article below.  Do you think the police are going to investigate him? And yet if I make a 'transphobic' remark about him, I bet they'll turn up at my door though. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11031243/Drag-Queen-banned-Londons-National-Theatre-explicit-joke-children.html

DM Comments: Christine 

"Why even allow these drag queens into schools, libraries etc all of a sudden. What can they possibly teach our children? Let children be children without the current craze to brainwash them. Yet another export from the US and they are not happy about it either"

They are doing this for one reason:

"We are SO POWERFUL, dear adults, that you cannot even protect your CHILDREN in school from us!"

SCARE TACTIC. POWER PROJECTION.

History won't be kind to these asshats.

23 hours ago, JCP said:

Did you guys ever watch to catch a Predator? I forgot about this show 😂

30 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Did you guys ever watch to catch a Predator? I forgot about this show 😂

I think I watched it a few years ago. It is produced by MSNBC and they lay traps for online child predators. It may very well be a good way to catch some of these creeps, however I think it gives the false impression that most child abusers operate in this manner. I'm sure that many do, but when you expand it out to the number of children that go missing every year (I've seen estimates between 640,000 to 800,000); there is no way predators alone are doing this. When you do the math (640,000 divided by 356 days) it comes out to just under 1800 kids go missing each and every day in the US alone. That is too high a number to be solely from independent predators and abductors. There is something much more sinister going on here. 

I realize there is a difference between child predators and child abductions, but they do go hand in hand. The reason I said "false impression" above, is because I think MSNBC tries to lead us to believe that it is the independent creeps that are doing all of this, when in fact it has become a huge industry. Think Epstein's gig. I think MSNBC was just documenting police stings, but the bigger picture they ignored. I don't trust MSNBC because they always have other motives for their shows. The average predator I'm sure cannot afford to buy that many kids to abuse, but the e-leet can. I may have gone off on a tangent here, but I was trying to make a point.

Andrenochrome.png.7bcc87b6fad7b80069422e50606e7d82.png

• Like 1