Don't jail low risk paedo's says some police officer

Captainlove

5 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

In my head or not, I dont agree with paedo's. And i certainly didn't dream them up.

Well, you can't control them or the world...have fun trying....

8 minutes ago, novymir said:

I've still got one foot in it, I'll be exiting when I can no longer justify remaining here.

You see, the funny thing is:

When they cry out for help, and It answers, they reject it because it doesn't conform to what they "think" it "should" be. But not everyone does. Them that really have had enough of this nonsense.

I really have had enough nonsense, so will avoid reading your posts in future.

8 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I really have had enough nonsense, so will avoid reading your posts in future.

So be it.

What website is this?

infinitelove.jpg

Edited by novymir

20 hours ago, JCP said:

Although most pedo's are male, apparently Demi Moore has taken it up as a hobby. That's more than just a friendly kiss 😚

This clip with proof about Demi is new to me. I thought what are they singing? Oh, it's somewhere over the rainbow. I guess it had to be. 

21 minutes ago, novymir said:

So be it.

What website is this?

infinitelove.jpg

Hi novymir,

If I may say, with no offense intended, you seem really arrogant in your "speech", which pushes people away from what you have to say.

As someone has suggested, you should start a new thread and present your ideas. I'm sure many of us would find them interesting and valuable.

The choise is yours, of course, but I think it would be a good idea and a nice gesture from you.

Thanks..

Edited by XelNaga
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 5:25 PM, Captainlove said:

I can't honestly believe what has been said by some police officer. I feel this is the start of something bad

Someone said sometime ago that next on the list to forced normalisation was paedophilia then beasility. I thought yes I can see that coming. Now there is no denying it, and it does seem to be speeding up. As everything turns upside down, I wonder if one day humans will be revolted to see a grown man and woman together. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Hi novymir,

If I may say, with no offense intended, you seem really arrogant in your "speech", which pushes people away from what you have to say.

As someone has suggested, you should start a new thread and present your ideas. I'm sure many of us would find them interesting and valuable.

The choise is yours, of course, but I think it would be a good idea and a nice gesture from you.

Thanks..

Oh well, I had to deflate my ego too before I was open to Truth, before I could recognize my own insanity...until then, my ego had all sorts of bullshit it would tell me about those that are expressing Truth, like "he's an arrogant idiot"...

I won't bother trying to cater to other egos, everyone has the Truth within them, and that's what I aim to access and communicate with. The majority will ignore, be offended, attack, or scoff...

My stuff is available for them that look. It's not about me though, it's about that Something Greater, both within and everywhere.

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

And you appear to be being deliberately obtuse. Breaking the word in that way is irrelevant when we all know (including you) that it has come to be the term for fucking children, so do one!

He's like this in other thread too.

• Haha 1

Just now, DaleP said:

He's like this in other thread too.

That's cause them who know know, and them who don't don't.

I'm not the one to be feeding anyone baby-food, there's others better qualified for that, if they want.

• Haha 1

For Christ's sakes!! What part of "Infinite Love Is The Only Truth" do you not understand? Guess what? It means also......It's the Only Reality!

David is showing you the falseness of this world. Why? So you become willing to discard it for something True to your nature.

Edited by novymir
ps: I'm done in this thread

Anyways, who are these 'officers'?

Is this something you could use FOI for?

We should ask to provide us with an extra explanation/reasoning behind it? Because we can't comprehend.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 6:09 PM, Truthblast said:

He forgot to mention that most paedos are GAY MEN who couldn't "have a boyfriend in their school years".

Their attraction to young boys doesn't go away, and you end up with 40, 50, 60 year old men looking for young boys to abuse.

Google "NAMBLA".

Wow wow wow wow wow. I just got perma banned from Reddit for daring to say that sodomy is disgusting. That's what I came here to make an account to see if I can still say reasonable things anywhere online. (and because people need to leave reddit and empower diverse forums, because reddit is an echo chamber that most people don't know is an echo chamber) Your comment gives me some hope.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ReedScout said:

Wow wow wow wow wow. I just got perma banned from Reddit for daring to say that sodomy is disgusting. That's what I came here to make an account to see if I can still say reasonable things anywhere online. (and because people need to leave reddit and empower diverse forums, because reddit is an echo chamber that most people don't know is an echo chamber) Your comment gives me some hope.

You will be free to comment on most things here.

1 hour ago, ReedScout said:

Americans can't cope with the truth.

It would destroy their nation.

Reddit is very likely run out of Langley.

"Keep them stupid. Keep them stupid."

• Like 1

Why would a police be allowed to speak? (why would anyone with a thought listen?)

Morality and order taking cant exist in the same space.

Morality requires free thought and none exists while taking and executing orders.

The main requirement for entry into police therefore must be an absence of morality!

Everything these order takers say by default is evil crap.

Abuse is a slow death.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Why would a police be allowed to speak? (why would anyone with a thought listen?)

Morality and order taking cant exist in the same space.

Morality requires free thought and none exists while taking and executing orders.

The main requirement for entry into police therefore must be an absence of morality!

Everything these order takers say by default is evil crap.

Abuse is a slow death.

In countries which have descended into  serious fascism in the past, it was always police and soldiers who kept the general population subdued and docile.

Above them was usually a Secret Police institution which ensured that orders were followed.

Soldiers and police are trained so harshly that disobeying orders is a no no for most.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, novymir said:

Oh well, I had to deflate my ego too before I was open to Truth, before I could recognize my own insanity...until then, my ego had all sorts of bullshit it would tell me about those that are expressing Truth, like "he's an arrogant idiot"...

I won't bother trying to cater to other egos, everyone has the Truth within them, and that's what I aim to access and communicate with. The majority will ignore, be offended, attack, or scoff...

My stuff is available for them that look. It's not about me though, it's about that Something Greater, both within and everywhere.

I never said that you are an idiot. Arrogant, yes, idiot no.

It's just that if you know something of greater importance, it would be nice of you to share.

That is all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, XelNaga said:

I never said that you are an idiot. Arrogant, yes, idiot no.

It's just that if you know something of greater importance, it would be nice of you to share.

That is all.

I've been doing that. I say you confuse confidence and certainty with arrogance. Sorry, I can't tone it down here, I tone it down, dilute it, with people I interact with in person, who are many.

Yeah, my patience is thin.

When one is given The Key, it is a kind of temporary  duty to share it before moving on(detaching from this thing).

4 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

The victims of child abuse are just having a 'dream' are they? 

I can play this game if you want.

I know plenty of them, I'm one of them. But, yeah, I am responsible. No one is to blame. So, I'm not really a victim.

I and everyone else is responsible for bringing themselves into this realm of insanity.

Edited by novymir

4 hours ago, novymir said:

I've been doing that. I say you confuse confidence and certainty with arrogance. Sorry, I can't tone it down here, I tone it down, dilute it, with people I interact with in person, who are many.

Yeah, my patience is thin.

When one is given The Key, it is a kind of temporary  duty to share it before moving on(detaching from this thing).

I would say that there is a fine line between those two. I would also say that there isn't much of a diffrence between speaking in person or online, but hey, we are all different.

Well, I guess I can only wish you a nice and quick move from this place, to something better.

Kind regards my friend.

58 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

I would say that there is a fine line between those two. I would also say that there isn't much of a diffrence between speaking in person or online, but hey, we are all different.

Well, I guess I can only wish you a nice and quick move from this place, to something better.

Kind regards my friend.

Okay.

There's a big difference to me. This is a public forum, actual posters that view it are the minority (and many if not most, haven't read his books or watched his longer videos, and don't accept things fundamental to D.I.'s views) , the majority that view this site("guests") are not that (they might even get where I'm coming from).

The "move" is already guaranteed. The only question is when. I won't be pushed out, nor will I be intimidated.

Of myself, I am nothing. With GOD I Am Everything.

Be...

Edited by novymir
  • Thanks 1